| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | LEADSLOTH
AUGUST 10, 2010 Will Marketing Automation Be Free?
Please leave a comment with your prediction… Webinar: The Secret To Creating Lead Nurturing Content That Converts. With the right content strategy, leads will move through the buying process more quickly and you’ll boost your conversion rates. Today Genius.com announced a free version of their Marketing Automation system. Only about a month ago, Loopfuse also started offering a free version of their Marketing Automation system. What does this mean for companies interested in adopting Marketing Automation? How Much Is Free? Genius.com. Users. unlimited. Emails / month.
| | LEADSLOTH
AUGUST 24, 2009 7 Reasons Why Marketing Automation Projects Fail
No Interesting Content. For each persona you need to have relevant content: whitepapers, blog posts, case studies, webinars, and so on. Even more: the content should match the phase in the buying process, from awareness to validation. Tags: Demand Generation content marketing failure lead nurturing lead scoring marketing automation project failure Not Enough Leads.
| || || |
| | LEADSLOTH
AUGUST 11, 2010 25 Great B2B Content Marketing Articles
While doing research for my upcoming webinar on creating content that converts , I found many great articles on B2B Content Marketing. For example, the complex sale is usually unique to B2B selling, and that’s when you would map content to stages in the buying cycle. Joe Pulizzi, What is Content Marketing? Michele Linn, A 7-Step Plan for Getting Started with Content Marketing. Doug Kessler, The B2B Content Marketing Workbook. Ardath Albee, 23 Reasons Why Content Marketing Fails. Content Planning. Michele Linn, Is Less Content Better?
| | LEADSLOTH
APRIL 24, 2009 Top-10 Marketing Automation Blogs
Ardath is a talented independent marketing consultant who writes about using content to engage with prospective customers; she really gets Marketing & Sales collaboration. David’s posts are about content-based marketing, which is an important ingredient of successful lead generation. A couple of people recently asked me which blogs I’m frequently reading. So here’s the list. Please send me your favorite blogs, because there must be lots of great Marketing Automation blogs that I haven’t found yet! Jame Ervin ’s @Work blog (@ jameane ). Thanks!
| | LEADSLOTH
JUNE 23, 2009 Inbound Marketing & Marketing Automation
SEO has not exactly been a science: you have to optimize your site’s structure and content, and you ask other sites to link to you. blogging, creation of high-quality content, and website conversion optimization. The Marketing Automation industry is evolving continuously. Many digital marketers are using marketing automation tools to automate lead nurturing. But if you want to expand your business, you also need to continuously add new leads to your database. Traditional lead sources are tradeshows or lead programs with magazines. “Isn’t that Search Marketing?.
| | LEADSLOTH
OCTOBER 20, 2009 Is Content Marketing the New PR?
Today my article on Content Marketing was published on the Genius.com blog, and I wondered whether I could visualize how Content Marketing is different from traditional public relations and advertising. You choose the mix of channels that they prefer (ebooks, webinars, video, blogs, podcasts, and so on) and create compelling content. came up with two low-fi sketches.
| || || || |
LEADSLOTH Marketing Automation Trends for 2010
| TUESDAY, JANUARY 12, 2010
Creation of buyer-centric content
. Genius.com’s Barbra Gago ( @barbragago ) recently published a great slideshare to help marketers learn how to create great content
. One particular area I think is ripe for greater attention is really dealing with the need for more precisely targeted content
. Many marketers find the volume of content
they need to create is a stumbling block for better marketing automation; at the same time, they also lack ways to determine which content
should be sent to particular people in particular circumstances. predictions. and Web 3.0 MORE >>
LEADSLOTH Demand Generation Blogs Continued
| FRIDAY, JULY 10, 2009
Rebekah and her team write about demand generation, with lots of good articles on content
marketing and social media. In the spirit of Twitter’s Follow Friday I’d like to finally publish the remaining Demand Generation blogs that I enjoy reading. Earlier I published the Top 10 Demand Generation vendor blogs and the Top 10 Marketing Automation Blogs. Of course, there were many great blogs that I forgot to include, so here are the remaining ones! B2B Marketing Zone. This is more of a meta-blog, aggregating a large number of B2B blogs, including this blog. DemandGen Report. MORE >>
LEADSLOTH Process Turns Marketing Automation Into Revenue
| MONDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2010
It mentions the importance of valuable content
, the increasingly longer sales cycles and the “consumerized B2B sales processes. An example: they determine what their most important customer segments are, what content
they need in the different phases of the buying process, and how leads will be routed throughout the organization. The top three issues are people , processes and content
. The third roadblock from the survey was insufficient content
. With people, processes and content
in place, you are well on your way to Marketing Automation success! MORE >>
LEADSLOTH Lead Nurturing Checklist for Marketing Automation
| THURSDAY, APRIL 15, 2010
is available for nurturing? Content
. Every campaign needs content
. After you do some digging, you’ll be surprised how much content
your organization has access to: sometimes you can even point to 3rd party blog posts. The success of the campaign depends on your ability to send relevant content
to leads. Be creative in finding interesting content
, and keep up the nurturing for at least three months. If you want to make a start with Lead Nurturing, what are the right questions to ask? And what are the decisions that you need to make? MORE >>
LEADSLOTH Hubspot Review
| MONDAY, JULY 12, 2010
But – just like any other SEO & Social Media tool – HubSpot will only deliver results if you put a fair amount of time into creating and promoting content
: compelling content
is what makes the HubSpot engine hum. You still have to create lots of compelling content
, but HubSpot takes care of the rest. UPDATED REVIEW: My earlier review of HubSpot’s Inbound Marketing software was more than 1 year old and the software has evolved a lot: time for an update! see two clearly distinct target groups for HubSpot: Small business owners. Small Businesses. MORE >>
- Drip Campaigns: Tips From Marketing Automation Monday LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2010
- What Lead Nurturing Content to Send When? LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, AUGUST 24, 2010
- 5 Questions That Will Double Your Email Response Rates LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, AUGUST 16, 2010
- Great B2B Email Copywriters: Where Are You? LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, AUGUST 31, 2010
- What is the ROI of Lead Management? LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, AUGUST 17, 2009
- Pardot User Conference Proves They’re a Top Marketing Automation Vendor LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
- Measuring Marketing ROI: Campaign Attribution and Campaign Influence LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 24, 2010
- Guest Post: Best Practices in Marketing Automation LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2010
- Social CRM, Inbound Marketing and Marketing Automation LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, MAY 5, 2010
- MarketingSherpa B2B Marketing Summit Boston LEADSLOTH | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2009
- Impressive Marketo User Summit LEADSLOTH | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2010
- 8 Tips to Get Started with Marketing Automation LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2009
- Finding Untapped Revenue in Your Marketing Database LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 25, 2010
- Webinar: Using Segmentation & Personas to Increase Conversion by 50-400% LEADSLOTH | FRIDAY, JULY 23, 2010
- 7 Steps to Finding Untapped Revenue in Your Marketing Database LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, JUNE 17, 2010
- Genius Marketing Automation Blog Posts LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, JANUARY 14, 2010
- MarketingSherpa B2B Marketing Summit LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, AUGUST 23, 2010
- SEO Optimization - 3 Steps to Success LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, JULY 14, 2009
- Webinar Recording: 7 Steps to Finding Untapped Revenue LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 23, 2010
- B2B Marketing University: What Do You Want to Learn About? LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, AUGUST 27, 2009
- LeadSloth Marketing Automation Blog – Survey Results LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2009
- Why Are Marketing Automation Managers So Hard to Find? LEADSLOTH | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2009
- MarketingSherpa’s Email Summit 2009 LEADSLOTH | SUNDAY, MARCH 15, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.