| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | B2BMARKETINGSMARTS
JULY 13, 2010 3 Great B2B Marketing Ideas I Read in (OMG) Print Media.
Subject lines, headlines, and the title of the offer content, however, must be powerful enough to draw the prospect into the marketing message. Yes, there is still print media out there, and it still has value for those of us that don’t yet own an iPad and like to sit on a lawn chair and read industry pubs. Here’s what I learned just this past weekend. The July issue of the U.S.
| | B2BMARKETINGSMARTS
DECEMBER 28, 2009 Smart B2B marketing calls to action for 2010.
It’s also why today’s most consistently effective lead generation messaging identifies a challenge that prospects may be facing and offers a free white paper, checklist, guide, case study or other content that allows them to learn about ways to meet their challenge. This morning, reviewing dozens of marketing blogs, I was overwhelmed with post after post about social media.
| || || |
| | B2BMARKETINGSMARTS
JANUARY 14, 2013 When and why B2B marketing fails.
” One of them is a post by Chris Fell, Managing Director and owner of G2M Solutions in Australia on “The Top 5 Reasons Your Great Content [.] B2B Content B2B Marketing Research Outbound B2B Marketing B2B Direct Marketing B2B Marketing Best Practices Lead Generation Best Practices Marketing Best PracticesWhen and why B2B marketing fails. is a post from: B2BMarketingSmarts.
| | B2BMARKETINGSMARTS
MARCH 8, 2010 If B2B marketers do nothing else, they should follow these 9 rules.
All content must be relative to the prospect’s needs, which should be specifically defined in your database. Tags: B2B Marketing Best Practices B2B Marketing Content Lead Generation Best Practices Nurturing Targeted Marketing The Sales Lead Management Association recently invited its members to vote for the 50 Most Influential Sales Lead Management Professionals. Measure everything.
| | B2BMARKETINGSMARTS
NOVEMBER 9, 2011 B2B marketing’s content vs. format question.
B2B marketing’s content vs. format question. B2B Content Content Lead Generation OfferWe B2B marketers love surveys. What better source for confirming what marketers and buyers are thinking and doing? David Dodd of B2B Marketing Directions recently alerted me to the 2011 B2B Technology Collateral Survey Report put out by Eccolo Media in his post “Marketing Collateral Remains Critical (But Buyers’ Preferences are Changing).” ” As a [.] is a post from: B2BMarketingSmarts.
| | B2BMARKETINGSMARTS
OCTOBER 17, 2011 5 B2B marketing ideas you can implement (almost) instantly.
B2B Content B2B Email Marketing B2B Marketing Creative Lead Handling and Nurturing Outbound B2B Marketing B2B marketing ideas Direct Marketing Landing Pages NurturingI’ve been delinquent in keeping up with my favorite blogs and staying up to date on today’s latest B2B marketing practices. Today I tried to catch up. All of the advice was very good — excellent, in fact — but it was also painful advice. That’s because, without exception, every post concerned big-picture B2B marketing [.] 5 B2B marketing ideas you can implement (almost) instantly.
| || || || |
B2BMARKETINGSMARTS 4 Tactics for Getting B2B Marketing Programs Approved and Implemented Faster.
| WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2010
But those technologies are useless if approvals on the copy, the design, the content
offer, the data selection or any other element of the program take months. “B2B marketers put all this technology in place to control which messages and content
offers go to which prospects based on their place in the buy-cycle. When a marketing department distributes marketing messages and content
offers for review by stakeholders, those stakeholders should be given limits on what they are being asked to do. I love my clients. Programs that should take a few weeks often take months. MORE >>
B2BMARKETINGSMARTS Ideas to help break the B2B automated marketing content barrier.
| MONDAY, MARCH 28, 2011
Her presentation was “ Learn from Real-World Success: How ECI Telecom Developed a Content
-Marketing Program from Concept to Completion and the Surprising Results.. Help aligning content
offerings to the buy cycle from Sirius Decisions. Step one in the ECI campaign was to inventory all of its content
assets — content
being educational information that could be offered to acquire and nurture prospects through the buy cycle until they are “buyer ready. Content
does not have to be the big automated marketing barrier. Blog Reprints. Games. MORE >>
B2BMARKETINGSMARTS 5 rock-bottom rules for effective B2B marketing content offers.
| WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 24, 2011
is one of today’s biggest topics of discussion in B2B marketing. To others, content
is what is offered [.] 5 rock-bottom rules for effective B2B marketing content
offers. B2B Content
B2B Lead Generation B2B Direct Marketing B2B Marketing Best Practices B2B Marketing Content
Lead Generation Best PracticesTo some, it is educational information that positions their company as a thought leader. Those in this group may want to review my recent post on what Eric Wittlake has to say about true thought leadership.) is a post from: B2BMarketingSmarts. MORE >>
B2BMARKETINGSMARTS My 5 favorite B2B marketing numbers.
| TUESDAY, APRIL 20, 2010
They are: The value of following up with leads immediately: 88% of people are happy to hear from the B2B vendor within 24 hours of downloading informational content
. Everyone — except perhaps the creative folks in advertising agencies — knows that marketing is a numbers game. Numbers such as click-thrus, cost-per-lead, cost-per-sale and ROI dominate the landscape of marketing discussions. like numbers. So, it makes sense to share my 5 favorite numbers to help other marketers experience the confidence and the joy that numbers bring to the strategic process. MORE >>
B2BMARKETINGSMARTS Today’s 3 Biggest B2B Marketing Success Barriers are Human
| WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2010
It is not part of a sales manager’s job to insist that the content
offered in B2B marketing campaigns be product brochures or data sheets rather than educational content
— the kind of content
that nurtures qualified leads through the buying process until they are ready to talk with sales. Tags: B2B Marketing Best Practices B2B Content
B2B Marketing B2B Marketing Channels B2B Marketing Messaging Business marketing best practices Marketing Best Practices Barrier #1: CEO. Barrier #2: Product Manager. It’s a big and important job. MORE >>
- How marketers can help prevent lost sales. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, JANUARY 11, 2010
- B2B content marketing: Be noticed in this attention economy. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 6, 2012
- Where B2B marketing personas meet the road. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | FRIDAY, MAY 18, 2012
- The two biggest B2B marketing campaign essentials. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 19, 2011
- The final answer to a big B2B marketing content question. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, JANUARY 17, 2012
- Why anyone can use video in B2B marketing & why they should. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, JANUARY 21, 2013
- Great B2B marketing ideas you may have missed. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, JUNE 28, 2012
- A B2B marketing message angle that could close sales. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2009
- Four B2B best practices for late buy-cycle marketing B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, JUNE 27, 2011
- B2B marketing content that disappoints. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, JULY 17, 2012
- What’s missing from your B2B marketing strategy? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2011
- B2B marketing and sales is still about people. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 25, 2012
- Today’s 3 Biggest B2B Marketing Success Barriers are Human: Part II B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, APRIL 28, 2011
- Does your Website fail to deliver these 3 basics? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, MARCH 16, 2010
- B2B marketing: The truth behind the trends for 2013 B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2012
- How intuitive is B2B direct marketing? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, AUGUST 1, 2011
- Great B2B content deserves greater B2B marketing. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, JUNE 18, 2012
- B2B marketing’s one-stop manual of content best practices. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2011
- Inbound and Outbound B2B Marketers Have the Same Challenge B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2010
- B2B Marketing Automation: Is it really worth the effort? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, MARCH 19, 2012
- Effective B2B marketing requires budget AND brains. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, AUGUST 15, 2011
- B2B marketers: Have you earned your cred? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2011
- B2B marketing automation: 3 essential considerations. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, JANUARY 27, 2011
- A few early B2B marketing ideas from Santa. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2011
- Lift B2B marketing response by putting time on your side. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, APRIL 2, 2012
- Hat’s off to the B2B marketer behind this effort. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, JULY 25, 2011
- B2B marketing tip: Targeting prospects on your Web site B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, JANUARY 3, 2012
- Why B2B marketers should know when lead relationships start. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, MARCH 15, 2011
- Fun with B2B marketing B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, MARCH 7, 2011
- True B2B marketing success depends on what you don’t see. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, MARCH 12, 2012
- Use December to assess B2B marketing practices for 2013. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2012
- B2B marketing: The truth behind the trends for 2013–Part II B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2012
- B2B marketing content — 4 important rules. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, MAY 9, 2011
- One little B2B marketing copy secret I learned in sales. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 6, 2011
- Are B2B marketers offering too much stuff and not enough information? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2009
- How to spend your B2B marketing summer. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, JULY 23, 2012
- B2B Nurturing: It Isn’t Just for Leads Anymore B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2010
- To make big B2B marketing strides in 2010 — go lateral. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2010
- Four Hot B2B Marketing Ideas Emerge from Blob B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2010
- In B2B marketing, it’s a no-compromise world. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2010
- To increase B2B marketing response, increase response options. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, JUNE 1, 2010
- Three B2B marketing practices driving me crazy this week B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, MARCH 25, 2013
- B2B marketing that uncovers hot leads & builds involvement. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2013
- When B2B Marketing should apply the rule of IDM. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, JUNE 6, 2011
- A dangerous oversight in B2B marketing. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2013
- Making B2B marketing landing pages something to CRO about. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2012
- Non-stop tips and insights for the muddled B2B marketing mind. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, APRIL 21, 2011
- Is there any B2B marketing subject of interest today besides social media? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, MAY 11, 2010
- Making B2B marketing personalization personal B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 19, 2010
- In B2B marketing and sales, Virginia, there is no Santa Claus. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2010
- The dollars and sense of inbound vs. outbound marketing. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, JUNE 15, 2010
- Conduct B2B marketing research in 15 minutes or less. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2010
- How B2B marketers can help overcome the “no budget” excuse B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 3, 2010
- B2B marketers should be scared about doing the wrong things. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2009
- How are you ending your first date with B2B prospects? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2009
- B2B marketers should watch their words. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2011
- B2B marketing that talks “Outside-In” not “Inside-Out” B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, MAY 6, 2013
- The more B2B marketing changes, the more it stays the same. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, MARCH 11, 2010
- Want more qualified B2B leads? Say “show me the money.” B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2009
- Four ways to keep your B2B marketing Web site from turning away customers. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2010
- A sure recipe for B2B marketing success. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, JANUARY 5, 2010
- B2B marketing “Advice from the Top. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, JUNE 21, 2011
- Do today’s B2B marketing messages need to change? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 23, 2011
- B2B Marketing Smarts now part of B2B Marketing Zone B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2009
- The best tips from B2BMarketingSmarts — so far. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2009
- Subject testing: Hate it in the classroom, love it in B2B marketing. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, JUNE 7, 2010
- Is anything missing from your online B2B brand? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2009
- Two ideas in 20 seconds. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2009
- Content by any other name would smell as sweet. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.