| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | WRITESPARK
MAY 14, 2013 [Companies] How Services Firms Grow with Online Marketing (Guest Post)
A note from Janice: Professional services for activities such as infrastructure assessments, deployment planning, and outsourced IT operations are a significant revenue stream for many technology companies. There is one exception, however: both average and high growth firms focus equally on sending company newsletters, a popular tool that has been around for quite some time.
| | WRITESPARK
FEBRUARY 12, 2013 [Companies] Four Tips to Guarantee Freelancer Websites Deliver Great Results (Guest Post)
A note from Janice: I know that not every technology company has the budget to hire a freelance technical copywriter with my depth of subject knowledge, writing skill, and marketing savvy. For these companies, the freelance marketplace sites can be a good way to find writers for less-demanding content projects. company’s identity (no sense in alerting the competition that you lack in-house. AdWords expertise), you might mention that you are a company “similar to” the. But using these sites can be overwhelming and nonproductive if not approached carefully. In the.
APRIL 8, 2014 | WRITESPARK
[Companies] White Papers: Refresh or Write Fresh?
MARCH 11, 2014 | WRITESPARK
[Companies] Are You Abandoning Your Leads after a Webinar?
JANUARY 14, 2014 | WRITESPARK
[Companies] Why You Still Need PDFs for Content Marketing
JUNE 11, 2013 | WRITESPARK
[Companies] Packaging Case Studies to Increase Their Promotional Value
MAY 14, 2013 | WRITESPARK
[Companies] How Services Firms Grow with Online Marketing (Guest Post)
APRIL 9, 2013 | WRITESPARK
[Companies] Murphy's Laws of High Tech Copywriting
| | WRITESPARK
AUGUST 14, 2012 [Companies] Justifying the Cost of an Experienced Freelance Writer
Interact with customers and subject experts, including high-level executives, in a way that maintains a positive perception of your company and the marcom department. "How long have you been freelancing?" is a question I rarely hear when I am discussing my copywriting services with a potential client. But it's a question you will want to ask any freelance copywriter you hire. The reason? writer who is experienced in running a business and managing projects as a freelancer can save you time, money, and headaches through more effective project activity and relationships. Value Area.
| | WRITESPARK
FEBRUARY 1, 2011 [Companies] Content Marketing Insights for Technology Companies
As a possible reason for this rating, the report concludes that the content produced by tech companies is not matched to the different information needs of buyers at different stages of their decision cycle. Has your company made this analysis? Yet the report shows that marketers give middling ratings for the effectiveness of much of this content. Content Marketing Sales Materials
| | WRITESPARK
JUNE 11, 2013 [Companies] Packaging Case Studies to Increase Their Promotional Value
Go to the website of many technology companies and find the link for case studies. The page that appears is likely a long, undifferentiated list of all the case studies the company has ever produced. Or, they''ll look for a company name they recognize, even if that case study isn''t necessarily relevant to their interests or situation. What a lost promotional opportunity!
| | WRITESPARK
MARCH 2, 2011 [Companies] Your SMEs are tasked with more writing, but should they actually do it?
Or, they may not understand how to write for readers who have a limited understanding of English, which means their content may cause reader confusion or image problems for your company. Additionally, a SME may not know about marketing language requirements that help your company protect its brand. Does your company expect SMEs to do sales writing? Time and workload demands.
WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, MARCH 11, 2014 [Companies] Are You Abandoning Your Leads after a Webinar?
assumed the companies would send a link to the webinar recording and the slides or other material so I could see what I had missed. After the second webinar ended, I watched my email and waited, and waited.Until the next day when the recording link message came from one company. As for the other company, its message wasn''t sent until two days later. And be sure to link to a landing page on your site where participants can take the next step in connecting with your company. What do you do for viewers after they''ve watched your live webinar? MORE >>
WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, MARCH 16, 2010 [Companies] 10 Signals That Your Project Needs a Professional Copywriter
In an ideal world, you would use a professional writer for every marketing or public relations document produced by your company. The project is important for generating sales, attracting publicity, educating analysts and investors, or producing other results for your company. You notice typos, grammar errors, and other writing problems in earlier materials produced by the company. But limited budgets likely mean you can assign only the most high-value projects to a freelance copywriter. How can you justify the expense of a professional writer for other projects? MORE >>
WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, APRIL 8, 2014 [Companies] White Papers: Refresh or Write Fresh?
Promotes a major product or service that will continue to be sold by your company. The media company UBM Tech found in a survey that 63 percent of IT buyers will only consider information useful if it''s less than 18 months old.* Your marketing department may produce dozens of new white papers each year, but how often do you refresh an existing one? For many technology marketers, once a white paper is written and posted it''s instantly forgotten. These papers offer proven performance that you''ll want to sustain. Was written more than a year ago. How a Copywriter Can Help. MORE >>
WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, JANUARY 14, 2014 [Companies] Why You Still Need PDFs for Content Marketing
Last month I was on the website of a major technology company, looking for basic information about a product. Is this company trying to push prospects away (unlikely) or is it simply caught up in the trend-du-jour of web interfaces and content presentation that view a downloadable PDF document as belonging in the dark ages? entered the product name into the search field and the first page of links to come up were all related to developer''s notes. Not exactly what I was looking for. Moving marketing content to the web shouldn''t mean leaving traditional print documents behind. MORE >>
WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, APRIL 9, 2013 [Companies] Murphy's Laws of High Tech Copywriting
Your company president will suddenly become an expert copywriter, but only when the brochure is already at the printer or posted on the website. document that you think will appeal only to a very limited audience will turn out to be the most requested material ever produced by your company. Although April Fool''s Day was last week, its mischievous spirit is active year-round in technology marketing projects. And this mischief often reflects the proverbial Murphy''s Law, that "whatever can go wrong, will.". Copyright(c) 2013, Janice King. Source: [link MORE >>
- [Companies] Do You Want a Case Study or Just Feedback? WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, MARCH 12, 2013
- [Companies] What To Do With a "Not Quite Ready" Technology Case Study WRITESPARK | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 6, 2011
- [Companies] Recruiting Customer References on your Website WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, AUGUST 18, 2009
- [Companies] Case Studies: Does Your Team Know What Makes a Good Success Story? WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, JULY 10, 2012
- [Companies] White Papers: Too Much Fat, Not Enough Meat WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, JUNE 12, 2012
- [Companies] Do You Need a Specialty Copywriter? WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, APRIL 10, 2012
- [Companies] Tell Your Own Stories WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, MARCH 2, 2010
- [Companies] WriteSpark: Best Blog Posts about Content Marketing WRITESPARK | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2012
- [Companies] Roundup: Social Media Policies from Technology Companies WRITESPARK | THURSDAY, AUGUST 6, 2009
- [Companies] Is Your Topic Worthy of a White Paper? WRITESPARK | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2011
- [Companies] What's Wrong with Saying You're the Best? WRITESPARK | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2011
- [Companies] The Value of Qualitative Results in a Case Study WRITESPARK | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 3, 2011
- [Companies] How a Freelance Writer Can Help Solve Marcom Project Issues WRITESPARK | WEDNESDAY, JULY 6, 2011
- [Companies] Justifying the Cost of a Professional Copy Writer WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, JANUARY 4, 2011
- [Companies] WriteSpark: Best Blog Posts about Case Studies WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2012
- [Companies] The Value of LTRs with Freelance Copywriters WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2010
- [Companies] Is It "Use It or Lose It" Time For Your Marketing Budget? WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2010
- [Companies] Insist on the Right Copywriter WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2010
- [Companies] Are you still selling after the customer has been sold? WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, AUGUST 17, 2010
- [Companies] How to Tell When You Have a Good Freelance Copywriter WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, JULY 20, 2010
- [Companies] Interviews Part 2: Are your questions leading or asking? WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, APRIL 20, 2010
- [Companies] White Papers: Does Your Writer Have an Eye for Detail? WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, MARCH 13, 2012
- [Companies] Do You Need a Freelancer or an Agency? WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2010
- [Companies] E-books: More Than a New Marcom Fashion WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2010
- [Companies] Why NOT to Publish an Audio or Video Transcript WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, JANUARY 19, 2010
- [Companies] How Marketers Can Help Salespeople Succeed with Large Companies WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2008
- [Companies] Decision Makers Like Details WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2009
- [Companies] Understanding the Concerns of Technology Buyers WRITESPARK | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2009
- [Companies] New FTC Disclosure Guidelines for Testimonials and Endorsements WRITESPARK | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2009
- [Companies] Conference Focuses on Making the Most of Customer References WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2008
- [Companies] Buyers Increase Use of New Info Sources WRITESPARK | THURSDAY, JULY 30, 2009
- [Companies] Terrific Resources for Customer Reference Professionals WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, JULY 21, 2009
- [Companies] Helping Your Customers Market to Their Customers WRITESPARK | THURSDAY, APRIL 23, 2009
- [Companies] Article: Producing High-Value Customer Success Stories WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, APRIL 7, 2009
- [Companies] Set the Purchasing Agenda with White Papers WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, MARCH 17, 2009
- [Companies] B2B Tech Buyers Like Social Media WRITESPARK | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2009
- [Companies] Technology PR Sessions at 2008 PRSA Conference WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, AUGUST 12, 2008
- [Companies] Article: Choosing the Right Sales Materials for the Challenge WRITESPARK | THURSDAY, MARCH 26, 2009
- [Companies] When the Draft has "Problems" WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2008
- [Companies] Technical Writer or Technical Copywriter? What's the Difference? WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, AUGUST 19, 2008