| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | WORKFACE
JUNE 30, 2011 [Companies] Why Personal Branding Matters to Big Companies
It’s about helping all of the customer-facing and subject matter experts in the company with personal branding, so that those individuals can use business social networking effectively on their own, without any need for a filter.” Steve is a very interesting and smart guy, author of a couple of books, Digital Body Language and Revenue Engine. Technology handles that.
| | WORKFACE
JUNE 4, 2012 [Companies] 5 Cool Social Media Tools to Help You Expand Your Small Business
Luckily, there are a ton of programs out there that can help you manage your social presence and promote your company without losing your mind. So if you want to see who’s tweeting about your company, just enter your Twitter handle, grab yourself a cup of coffee and watch the hits come rolling in. Guest Post by Alicia Ranch-Traille. 1) Monitter. 2) Social Q&A. 4) Workface.
AUGUST 2, 2012 | WORKFACE
[Companies] You've Heard of CRM, But Do You Know VRM?
JULY 30, 2012 | WORKFACE
[Companies] Human Availability & Website Visitors = Great Investment
JUNE 16, 2012 | WORKFACE
[Companies] Marketers Prepare - The Future of the Web is Anonymous
JUNE 14, 2012 | WORKFACE
[Companies] Reactive Customer Service Starts with Proactive Prospect Engagement
JUNE 14, 2012 | WORKFACE
[Companies] Trust & Potential Customers on the Web
JUNE 12, 2012 | WORKFACE
[Companies] Are You Using the Social Business Model in Your Company?
| || || |
| | WORKFACE
OCTOBER 17, 2011 [Companies] Sales Leads Are Best Served Hot
The study sampled responses from almost 500 companies across 40 different industries. Many companies don’t track response time, and are thus unaware of these correlations. Companies often “have no idea what is the best time or optimal timeliness to call leads back.” Not just any leads though. The good leads. The qualified ones. So, what makes a lead good?
| | WORKFACE
JULY 11, 2011 [Companies] Customer Experience Marketing for Real People
Recognizing that the internet is also a touchpoint for live customer interactions (questions, purchases, service and service, and so on) may help your company position itself for delivering better customer experiences. Use a Facebook Company Page for holding threaded conversations. Marketing is an exercise in relationship building. This is simply not the case.
| | WORKFACE
SEPTEMBER 7, 2011 [Companies] Cultivating the Customer Experience (You're Not a Vending Machine)
You're a company that cares about your customers The web is littered with articles on how to craft the perfect user experience: some good, some bad. It's rare to find an article that sticks for longer than the time it takes to close the browser tab. I'm not jaded about it, but the signal-to-noise ratio is often tuned to the static end of the spectrum. Dare I say a human being? But I digress.
| | WORKFACE
SEPTEMBER 21, 2011 [Companies] Treating Your Customers Like People – Not “Names”
Smart companies like Suburban Chevrolet and InterDyn BMI have figured out that in an increasingly crowded and commoditized marketplace, customer service is the key differentiator. In 1978, Bob Seger topped the charts with Feel Like a Number , a lament about how large institutions often dehumanize their individual constituents. ’ That was eight years ago. ” Far-fetched? Perhaps.
| || || || |
WORKFACE | FRIDAY, APRIL 6, 2012 [Companies] “Hot” and “Cool” Social Media
Early this week my industry colleague Scott Litman, CEO of media company Magnet360 , announced a directional change for his firm. Marshall McLuhan is probably best known for postulating that “the medium is the message,” but his lesser known “hot” and “cool” media concept may prove even more prescient with the impending engagement economy that will be adopted by marketers and salespersons interested in making social media work in entirely new ways. Magnet360 will now focus on social business as a social enterprise agency. was in Washington, D.C. MORE >>
WORKFACE | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2011 [Companies] Messengers of Trust: Part II
As companies evolve, my argument is that the enlightened ones will enable their people with the tools to build direct, real-time relationships with web-based customers through customer engagement because there is no better messenger of trust than an authentic, well intentioned human being. The reason companies still use humans in the offline world is because no product, service, message or technology can convey and inspire principles, values, virtues and qualities as well as a real person. At the advent of social media, companies became threatened. Trust is perception. MORE >>
WORKFACE | MONDAY, AUGUST 22, 2011 [Companies] Customer Satisfaction is No Longer Enough – Engagement is Now Key
” Lots of technology vendors, retailers, clothing makers and other types of companies have satisfied customers. So how do companies achieve this? What is that sets brands like Apple, Nordstrom and Nike apart from their competitors? It isn’t “customer satisfaction.” What sets these brands, and outstanding performers in other industries, apart from their peers is reaching a level beyond mere satisfaction (which customers now expect): customer connection. We ‘expect’ to be satisfied.” Engagement can happen only with real people. MORE >>
WORKFACE | TUESDAY, AUGUST 9, 2011 [Companies] Businesses Need to Go Human Online
Search engines, company websites, directories and social bookmarking sites are great for finding things. The rewards for companies that embrace this change will be more leads, shorter sales cycles, and more satisfied customers. They help you find products, prices, related websites and other information. About the only thing they don’t help you find is people—the right people to talk to when you have questions about a product or service. Corporate websites particularly seem designed to prevent real, and real-time, human contact. Who are they? Where are they? MORE >>
WORKFACE | FRIDAY, MARCH 2, 2012 [Companies] 4 Reasons Your Business Sucks at Social Media
But if that’s the case, why does your company still only have eight friends on Facebook? Your company's online success depends on several factors, and if you don’t account for all of them, you could find yourself stuck in the social media wastelands. If you do, your customers will be more likely to turn to your company whenever they need a product that you’re selling. You'd be surprised how many companies forget to keep their social media strategies in line with their value propositions. GUEST POST. 1) Stop trying to build Rome. Build relationships. MORE >>
- [Companies] Creating Great Digital User Experiences for Your Next Wave of Customers WORKFACE | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2011
- [Companies] Marketers Prepare - The Future of the Web is Anonymous WORKFACE | SATURDAY, JUNE 16, 2012
- [Companies] Pre-CRM: The Relationship before the Relationship WORKFACE | MONDAY, AUGUST 1, 2011
- [Companies] Why Personal Branding Matters to Small Business WORKFACE | FRIDAY, JULY 8, 2011
- [Companies] Web 4.0: The Era of Online Customer Engagement WORKFACE | TUESDAY, JANUARY 3, 2012
- [Companies] Exceeding Expectations with Live Customer Engagement WORKFACE | MONDAY, JULY 18, 2011
- [Companies] HaaS (Human as a Service) WORKFACE | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2011
- [Companies] You've Heard of CRM, But Do You Know VRM? WORKFACE | THURSDAY, AUGUST 2, 2012
- [Companies] Trust & Potential Customers on the Web WORKFACE | THURSDAY, JUNE 14, 2012
- [Companies] How Weird are We? WORKFACE | THURSDAY, JANUARY 5, 2012
- [Companies] How to be Where Your Customers Are – In the Digital Flesh WORKFACE | MONDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2011
- [Companies] Messengers of Trust: Part I WORKFACE | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 24, 2011
- [Companies] Reactive Customer Service Starts with Proactive Prospect Engagement WORKFACE | THURSDAY, JUNE 14, 2012
- [Companies] Are You Using the Social Business Model in Your Company? WORKFACE | TUESDAY, JUNE 12, 2012
- [Companies] Workface Gets Funding, Coverage for Humanizing Internet Commerce WORKFACE | THURSDAY, JULY 28, 2011
- [Companies] Workface Annouces the "Chat Live" Status Button WORKFACE | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2011
- [Companies] Please, Bust the Chat Queue WORKFACE | MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012
- [Companies] 6 Billion Kings – Why Your Approach to Customers Must Change WORKFACE | TUESDAY, JANUARY 17, 2012
- [Companies] Customer Service Equals Active Listening for Social Media WORKFACE | MONDAY, JUNE 13, 2011
- [Companies] Human Availability & Website Visitors = Great Investment WORKFACE | MONDAY, JULY 30, 2012
- [Companies] Conversion Rates: Interventions with Ghosts Visiting your Website WORKFACE | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2011
- [Companies] Cutting Through the Social Media Noise WORKFACE | MONDAY, DECEMBER 19, 2011
- [Companies] Exciting new updates for Workface WORKFACE | FRIDAY, JULY 8, 2011
- [Companies] An Internet Sales Force Needs Better Tools WORKFACE | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 1, 2011
- [Companies] Selling on the Web has Rules: Break Them! WORKFACE | SATURDAY, JUNE 4, 2011
- [Companies] Workface Releases New Website and Engagement Toolbar WORKFACE | TUESDAY, MAY 3, 2011
- [Companies] Giving Your Website Visitors a New Choice: Human WORKFACE | SUNDAY, MAY 8, 2011
- [Companies] Pinky McNamara Passes WORKFACE | TUESDAY, MAY 24, 2011
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.