| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | LEADSLOTH
FEBRUARY 20, 2012 [Companies] Lead Nurturing for Software Trials
Feel free to try sending company overviews or analyst whitepapers, but in most cases you’ll see sub-par clickthrough rates. Let’s finish this post with a brief example: a SaaS software company has a 7-day product trial and sends 1 email every day with a usage tip. They signed up. What now? Tip 1: Start Sending Email Now. Are you sending follow-up emails to your trial registrants yet?
| | LEADSLOTH
OCTOBER 16, 2009 [Companies] Why Are Marketing Automation Managers So Hard to Find?
Increasingly, B2B companies realize that Marketing Automation software requires skilled operators. Even though some vendors have been around for almost 10 years, Marketing Automation is still relatively new. According to Forrester, only 2-5% of B2B firms have invested in full-featured Marketing Automation. But that percentage is rapidly growing. But – if you decide to hire a Marketing Automation manager – what should you look for, and where do you find them? New technology requires people with a new set of skills, nothing new about that. But that’s for web analysts.
FEBRUARY 20, 2012 | LEADSLOTH
[Companies] Lead Nurturing for Software Trials
NOVEMBER 16, 2010 | LEADSLOTH
[Companies] Drip Campaigns: Tips From Marketing Automation Monday
OCTOBER 26, 2010 | LEADSLOTH
[Companies] Guest Post: Best Practices in Marketing Automation
OCTOBER 18, 2010 | LEADSLOTH
[Companies] Process Turns Marketing Automation Into Revenue
SEPTEMBER 30, 2010 | LEADSLOTH
[Companies] Pardot User Conference Proves They’re a Top Marketing Automation Vendor
AUGUST 31, 2010 | LEADSLOTH
[Companies] Great B2B Email Copywriters: Where Are You?
| | LEADSLOTH
AUGUST 31, 2010 [Companies] Great B2B Email Copywriters: Where Are You?
What is your take: are B2B email copywriters a seriously scarce resource, or is it a coincidence that I know several companies that have trouble finding someone like that? know several companies who are looking for someone with your skills. Lead Nurturing depends on great content. Not just eBooks, blog posts and webinars, but especially email content.
| | LEADSLOTH
AUGUST 10, 2010 [Companies] Will Marketing Automation Be Free?
What does this mean for companies interested in adopting Marketing Automation? They are great for small companies and small initial projects, but they’re too limited for normal projects. Companies will have to upgrade to the paid version as their initiatives grow. If your company is looking to adopt Marketing Automation, count on paying for your Marketing Automation system. Today Genius.com announced a free version of their Marketing Automation system. Only about a month ago, Loopfuse also started offering a free version of their Marketing Automation system.
| | LEADSLOTH
AUGUST 24, 2009 [Companies] 7 Reasons Why Marketing Automation Projects Fail
Bad Business Model. A lot of startups and high-growth companies are using Marketing Automation to help them grow faster. Needless to say, Marketing Automation software is very popular today. It can be used for email campaigns, drip marketing, lead nurturing, lead scoring, landing page management and for brewing coffee. Okay, I made up the part about brewing coffee. No Interesting Content.
| | LEADSLOTH
MAY 25, 2010 [Companies] 7 Reasons Why Oracle's Market2Lead Acquisition Makes a Lot of Sense
Actually in 2006, when I was a marketing manager at a software company in San Francisco, I selected Market2Lead as our Marketing Automation system. Selling the company to a well-known software company may be a very good outcome for Market2Lead (speculation, I have no inside information on this). 2. Most Marketing Automation companies are relatively small. According to the Oracle’s announcement, only the IP has been acquired, not the company. This is a good fit with Oracle’s main customer base: mid-size to large companies. 7.
LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, JANUARY 12, 2010 [Companies] Marketing Automation Trends for 2010
Social Media Marketing FAIL: In 2010, we’ll see a lot of companies spend a lot of money trying to make a big splash into social networks and many will crash and burn. At the executive level, ROI reporting by business segment or marketing activity as well as overall marketing investment will enable the marketer to show revenue contribution and make meaningful contributions in discussion about the direction of the company and its products and services. think developing and implementing a holistic lead management process will be one of the greatest challenges companies face in 2010. MORE >>
LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2010 [Companies] Guest Post: Best Practices in Marketing Automation
This helps a company automatically meet the buy cycle phase that the lead is in. By: Lisa J. Cramer, President & Co-Founder, LeadLife Solutions. There are certainly a lot of capabilities within marketing automation. As such there are a variety of best practices to be followed in order to maximize the use of these systems. Below are some of the best practices we have found within our customer base that helped drive success with marketing automation. Improve Lead Interaction with Good Segmentation. Optimize Lead Nurturing Through Personalized and Relevant Communications. MORE >>
LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, MARCH 8, 2010 [Companies] Sales 2.0: Marketing Automation & Salesforce Chatter
Yes, you can get alerts when your company or competitors are mentioned in the Blogosphere. The company newsletter was just sent out? Today I’m at the Sales 2.0 Conference in San Francisco. write about Marketing Automation, so why am I at a sales conference? I’m here because I believe Sales & Marketing should be on the same team. Marketing Automation can help both Marketing and Sales, but it requires intense collaboration: that’s what Sales 2.0 is all about. Chatter and Marketing Automation. Salesforce.com Chatter Screenshot. Sales People Choose Their Alerts. MORE >>
LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, JULY 12, 2010 [Companies] Hubspot Review
Marketing departments at mid-size companies. Mid-size companies have dedicated marketing people, an IT department, a CRM system, and generally more sophisticated requirements. If you’re a mid-size company, search Engine Optimization and Social Media are really the key features that you’ll use HubSpot for. HubSpot is a good option for mid-size companies that need best practices and an integrated tool to improving their SEO & Social Media strategies. HubSpot can serve both audiences, but in a different way. Small Businesses. Mid-size Businesses. MORE >>
LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2010 [Companies] Drip Campaigns: Tips From Marketing Automation Monday
Often, this is based on product, company size, industry or sales channel (direct, partner, affiliate). Some companies were actively capturing more information on prospects (e.g. Another company was pulling revenue information from their billing system into the CRM system. Several people had worked with the sales team to better understand the buying process, and one company even started a user experience group to better understand the customers. One company measured how long it took from initial lead creation until an opportunity was created: Organic search: 30 days. MORE >>
- [Companies] Social CRM, Inbound Marketing and Marketing Automation LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, MAY 5, 2010
- [Companies] What Lead Nurturing Content to Send When? LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, AUGUST 24, 2010
- [Companies] Process Turns Marketing Automation Into Revenue LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2010
- [Companies] Social Media & Marketing Automation LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, AUGUST 26, 2010
- [Companies] Upcoming Lead Management Events LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, JUNE 7, 2010
- [Companies] 5 Ways to Use Social Media in Marketing Automation LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2010
- [Companies] B2B Marketing Events 2010 LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2010
- [Companies] B2B Marketing Analytics LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2010
- [Companies] Are You Old Enough for Inbound Marketing? LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, JULY 22, 2009
- [Companies] Inbound Marketing Automation LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, JUNE 30, 2009
- [Companies] ActiveConversion Review - SMB Lead Management LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, MARCH 16, 2009
- [Companies] Pardot User Conference Proves They’re a Top Marketing Automation Vendor LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
- [Companies] Measuring Marketing ROI: Campaign Attribution and Campaign Influence LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 24, 2010
- [Companies] How Are CRM and Marketing Automation Different? LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2009
- [Companies] 8 Tips to Get Started with Marketing Automation LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2009
- [Companies] B2B Pay Per Click Advertising LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, AUGUST 11, 2009
- [Companies] Measure Your ROI on Social Media Leads LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, AUGUST 4, 2009
- [Companies] Free Trials Aren’t What They Used to Be LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, JULY 29, 2009
- [Companies] SEO Optimization - 3 Steps to Success LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, JULY 14, 2009
- [Companies] Demand Generation Blogs Continued LEADSLOTH | FRIDAY, JULY 10, 2009
- [Companies] Inbound Marketing & Marketing Automation LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, JUNE 23, 2009
- [Companies] Top-10 Demand Generation Vendor Blogs LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 29, 2009
- [Companies] Abandon Your Marketing Automation System!? LEADSLOTH | SUNDAY, MARCH 22, 2009