| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | LEADSLOTH
AUGUST 10, 2010 Will Marketing Automation Be Free?
What does this mean for companies interested in adopting Marketing Automation? They are great for small companies and small initial projects, but they’re too limited for normal projects. Companies will have to upgrade to the paid version as their initiatives grow. If your company is looking to adopt Marketing Automation, count on paying for your Marketing Automation system. Today Genius.com announced a free version of their Marketing Automation system. Only about a month ago, Loopfuse also started offering a free version of their Marketing Automation system.
| | LEADSLOTH
AUGUST 24, 2009 7 Reasons Why Marketing Automation Projects Fail
lot of startups and high-growth companies are using Marketing Automation to help them grow faster. Needless to say, Marketing Automation software is very popular today. It can be used for email campaigns, drip marketing, lead nurturing, lead scoring, landing page management and for brewing coffee. Okay, I made up the part about brewing coffee. Unclear Prospect Profile(s). Not Enough Leads.
| || || |
| | LEADSLOTH
JUNE 23, 2009 Inbound Marketing & Marketing Automation
It may be attractive to shift more budget to generating leads via your company’s website. Social Media monitoring : see who writes about your company or your areas of expertise. The company that is furthest along with this, is not a Marketing Automation company. The Marketing Automation industry is evolving continuously. Many digital marketers are using marketing automation tools to automate lead nurturing. But if you want to expand your business, you also need to continuously add new leads to your database. And that’s where Inbound Marketing comes in.
| | LEADSLOTH
MARCH 22, 2009 Abandon Your Marketing Automation System!?
The company in question has used a comprehensive marketing automation system for about 2 years. Notifications of companies visiting your website are available from Leadlander , Netfactor , LEADSExplorer and DemandBase. I’m working on an interesting project right now: moving away from a marketing automation system. The plan is to go back to using only Salesforce.com with some cheap add-on tools for email, form submission and data quality. Smart or foolish? d love to have your input on the potential pitfalls (and benefits) of this approach. Background. What is easy to replace?
| | LEADSLOTH
JANUARY 12, 2010 Marketing Automation Trends for 2010
3) It’s all about the buyer now, so why are you still writing about “my company this, my company that ? Social Media Marketing FAIL: In 2010, we’ll see a lot of companies spend a lot of money trying to make a big splash into social networks and many will crash and burn. At the executive level, ROI reporting by business segment or marketing activity as well as overall marketing investment will enable the marketer to show revenue contribution and make meaningful contributions in discussion about the direction of the company and its products and services.
| | LEADSLOTH
JULY 10, 2009 Demand Generation Blogs Continued
Jeff specializes in helping companies find new customers, he wrote a great e-book about that, and blogs about Demand Generation, primarily from a Sales perspective. In the spirit of Twitter’s Follow Friday I’d like to finally publish the remaining Demand Generation blogs that I enjoy reading. Earlier I published the Top 10 Demand Generation vendor blogs and the Top 10 Marketing Automation Blogs. Of course, there were many great blogs that I forgot to include, so here are the remaining ones! B2B Marketing Zone. DemandGen Report. Brenda Gelston’ Marketing Momentum blog.
| || || || |
LEADSLOTH 5 Ways to Use Social Media in Marketing Automation
| WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2010
No worries, with Social Media you can offer prospects multiple ways to stay in touch: if they’re not yet ready for your email newsletter, maybe they want to “fan your company
on Facebook, or simply subscribe to your blog’s RSS feed. Intra-company
like Zendesk , Helpstream and Get Satisfaction provide social support platforms, where existing customers can help each other, rather than channeling all questions to a support technician. Social Media. Lead Generation. Lead Nurturing. Lead Intelligence. Customer Support. Conclusion. MORE >>
LEADSLOTH Process Turns Marketing Automation Into Revenue
| MONDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2010
that are successful with Marketing Automation take a different approach. Today I read a blog post about 7 trends that speed up the adoption of marketing automation. It mentions the importance of valuable content, the increasingly longer sales cycles and the “consumerized B2B sales processes. These are all important trends, and many people will wonder: how do I get started? The Software is Great, But… Marketing Automation software is often positioned as the be-all and end-all. Unfortunately, there is more to it than just technology. Process First. MORE >>
LEADSLOTH How Are CRM and Marketing Automation Different?
| MONDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2009
So your company
will need both. Last week I presented a session at Silverpop’s B2B Marketing University in Atlanta. In addition to Marketing Automation, there were two big topics: Social Media and CRM. will write about Social Media some other time, and focus on CRM in this post. Many attendees were confused by CRM vendors claiming to offer full marketing functionality. If that’s true, why would you still need Marketing Automation? So let’s dig in and find how Marketing Automation and CRM are different. Strong Features of CRM. For CRM, I focused on Salesforce.com. MORE >>
LEADSLOTH 7 Reasons Why Oracle's Market2Lead Acquisition Makes a Lot of Sense
| TUESDAY, MAY 25, 2010
Actually in 2006, when I was a marketing manager at a software company
in San Francisco, I selected Market2Lead as our Marketing Automation system. Selling the company
to a well-known software company
may be a very good outcome for Market2Lead (speculation, I have no inside information on this). Most Marketing Automation companies
are relatively small. According to the Oracle’s announcement, only the IP has been acquired, not the company
. This is a good fit with Oracle’s main customer base: mid-size to large companies
. Great Technology Fit. MORE >>
LEADSLOTH B2B Pay Per Click Advertising
| TUESDAY, AUGUST 11, 2009
They all have their pros and cons, and most companies
use a combination of strategies. If you can figure out which keywords are aligned with the user intent you are targeting, then you can have ads appear that are relevant to the user, and relevant to what your company
provides. For example, there are many more software and web developers in the world than there are CIO’s of F1000 companies
. Interview with Terry Whalen from CPC Search. To generate demand for your products, it’s not enough to nurture the existing leads in your database. What is your take? MORE >>
- Lead Nurturing for Software Trials LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2012
- Hubspot Review LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, JULY 12, 2010
- B2B Marketing Analytics LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2010
- Drip Campaigns: Tips From Marketing Automation Monday LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2010
- Social Media & Marketing Automation LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, AUGUST 26, 2010
- Great B2B Email Copywriters: Where Are You? LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, AUGUST 31, 2010
- Pardot User Conference Proves They’re a Top Marketing Automation Vendor LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
- What Lead Nurturing Content to Send When? LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, AUGUST 24, 2010
- Measuring Marketing ROI: Campaign Attribution and Campaign Influence LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 24, 2010
- B2B Marketing Events 2010 LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2010
- Guest Post: Best Practices in Marketing Automation LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2010
- Social CRM, Inbound Marketing and Marketing Automation LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, MAY 5, 2010
- Sales 2.0: Marketing Automation & Salesforce Chatter LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, MARCH 8, 2010
- 8 Tips to Get Started with Marketing Automation LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2009
- Upcoming Lead Management Events LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, JUNE 7, 2010
- SEO Optimization - 3 Steps to Success LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, JULY 14, 2009
- Why Are Marketing Automation Managers So Hard to Find? LEADSLOTH | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2009
- ActiveConversion Review - SMB Lead Management LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, MARCH 16, 2009
- Measure Your ROI on Social Media Leads LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, AUGUST 4, 2009
- Free Trials Aren’t What They Used to Be LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, JULY 29, 2009
- Are You Old Enough for Inbound Marketing? LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, JULY 22, 2009
- Top-10 Demand Generation Vendor Blogs LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 29, 2009
- Inbound Marketing Automation LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, JUNE 30, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.