| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | CONVERSIONATION
FEBRUARY 3, 2013 [Companies] Social Business Failure Is a Choice: Speaking a Common Language
Becoming a social enterprise, conversation company or other similar ‘ideals’, is not a goal. The percentage of companies using their analytics tools to the fullest – and acting upon resulting data – is really low. We are warned. Gartner predicts 80% of social business efforts will not achieve intended benefits through 2015. In practice, social business is a huge Babylonian confusion.
| | CONVERSIONATION
JUNE 9, 2012 [Companies] Defining Social Business: a Call for Clarity and Collaboration
Dada quotes IBM and the company’s definition of social business: “IBM defines social business as an agile, transparent, and engaged organization,” rightfully adding that IBM sells collaboration, community, and social-listening tools, although that doesn’t really matter when talking about the essence. Yes, you are right: social business is a buzzword. Social is social.
APRIL 24, 2013 | CONVERSIONATION
[Companies] Open Letter to the CxO: Can You Survive the Age of Integration and Collaboration?
FEBRUARY 3, 2013 | CONVERSIONATION
[Companies] Social Business Failure Is a Choice: Speaking a Common Language
JANUARY 28, 2013 | CONVERSIONATION
[Companies] The Connected Consumer: Who Are We Talking About?
DECEMBER 23, 2012 | CONVERSIONATION
[Companies] On Twitter and real life: some love and some tips #socialsong
DECEMBER 10, 2012 | CONVERSIONATION
[Companies] Touchpoint and Customer Experience Mapping Made Easy
NOVEMBER 27, 2012 | CONVERSIONATION
[Companies] The Big Content Marketing Fail: How Much Content Do You Need?
| || || |
| | CONVERSIONATION
NOVEMBER 27, 2012 [Companies] The Big Content Marketing Fail: How Much Content Do You Need?
In 2001, I acted as the administrator of a small company , called WebWare. My employer and the original founders of the company, who still had a stake in it, asked me to come up with a plan. This blog post tells some personal stories and takes you a bit back in time. So, if you care about your budget and your customers read this. However, everyone overlooked content. Hurray.
| | CONVERSIONATION
JULY 22, 2011 [Companies] Social CRM and Return on Marketing: Customer Life Cycle Value
It’s been done for ages but many companies still don’t do it. However, in order to be able to do that, you need to have a well-implemented ROMI-program in your company. First of all, few companies use ROMI as a parameter and fewer use it on all levels, ranging from every individual campaign to the corporate level. No marketing activity is an island. Integrated. People-centric.
| | CONVERSIONATION
JULY 21, 2011 [Companies] B2B: Involve Your Sales People in Social Media Marketing and CRM Now
In many B2B companies, especially those with a longer sales cycle (or buying cycle if you will), there is at least one division where employees meet customers and prospects without sitting behind their computers and campaign or CRM dashboards all the time: sales. All these people-to-people interactions lead to a perception of your company and brand by your clients and prospects.
| | CONVERSIONATION
NOVEMBER 25, 2011 [Companies] Listen to the Voice of the Customer or Stop Doing Business
In a recent study by MarketTools 34% of executives surveyed stated that they were aware of customers using social media to comment on or complain about their company and/or its products. That’s about one-third of respondents. Great, isn’t it? It seems some executives realize that the voice of the customer is channel-agnostic and consumers use [.]. Blog Connected marketing Customer engagement Customer relationships Customer service Research Social media marketing customer experience customer feedback social media sentiment analysis voice of the customer
| || || || |
CONVERSIONATION | SATURDAY, MAY 28, 2011 [Companies] Second Screen Engagement: the Social Dimension of the TV Experience
The games the company developed every time a new technology came around, were strongly focused on that “real world” interaction. When social games on Facebook popped up, the company was there as well, and every “next thing” was used for new gaming concepts. Area/Code Games was not the only actor in those early days obviously but all these experiences provided the company inevitably with a great deal of insights on what makes people interact and engage and what are the psychological triggers that make us basically act like weirdoes with a cell. Now to the point. Stay tuned. MORE >>
CONVERSIONATION | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 8, 2011 [Companies] Inbound Marketing versus Outbound Marketing: a Pointless Debate
Inbound marketing is defined as all forms of (mostly digital) marketing whereby people “find” your company/products/services and that includes tactics and channels such as social media marketing, SEO, SEA, blog marketing and content marketing. Since several years marketers are debating the evolution of marketing from the inbound marketing versus “outbound perspective. Outbound marketing is basically [.]. Blog Connected marketing customer-centricity HubSpot inbound marketing outbound marketing MORE >>
CONVERSIONATION | MONDAY, JANUARY 28, 2013 [Companies] The Connected Consumer: Who Are We Talking About?
In a 2010 overview of the usage of connected devices, The Nielsen Company, used the term ‘ connected consumer ’ in that context (PDF opens, slideshare below). The term ‘connected consumer’ pops up on virtually every blog that covers social media and digital marketing. As usual, the danger is that in the end everyone talks about something different when using the term. Furthermore, it’s important to understand the connected consumer if you want to serve him well. So, here is what you should know about that connected consumer. It’s also clear that we use more connected devices. MORE >>
CONVERSIONATION | TUESDAY, JULY 26, 2011 [Companies] Content, Stories and the Blurring of B2B and B2C Marketing
Or better, I maybe should say “it starts to change” because every day again I have to notice how companies succumb for the old ways of push marketing under pressure of internal silo-driven personal short-term priorities. goal of content is to generate value and emotional connections for people through all the contact moments and touch points with the brand or the company. Every point of contact between the customer, prospect or simply a “person” without labels, and a company contributes to the shape the story takes: customer experiences, relevant marketing dialogues, etc. MORE >>
CONVERSIONATION | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2012 [Companies] On Twitter and real life: some love and some tips #socialsong
m working on a few trainings for a company to get their employees involved in a social business program. It’s that time of the year. Some of us are taking a deserved break, others continue working because they have to or don’t celebrate Christmas and some do something else. Yes, that involves training as well. Even if my message is to be channel-agnostic and think integrated, people need to learn how to use the channels as well. So, there is some training to be done on phenomena such as Twitter, LinkedIn and community marketing. My rules, not everyone’s rules. Some examples? Respect. MORE >>
- [Companies] Social Business: the Essence of Collaboration and Purpose CONVERSIONATION | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 20, 2012
- [Companies] Word of Mouth Marketing: When a Human Phenomenon Goes Business CONVERSIONATION | WEDNESDAY, JULY 27, 2011
- [Companies] How to Earn Trust When Distrust Rules CONVERSIONATION | SUNDAY, JULY 29, 2012
- [Companies] The Social Networks Your Organization Needs This Year CONVERSIONATION | FRIDAY, JANUARY 20, 2012
- [Companies] Web analytics Is Not Sufficient For Customer-Centric Inbound Marketing CONVERSIONATION | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2011
- [Companies] Most Employees Have No Idea if Their Company Has a Social Media Policy CONVERSIONATION | SATURDAY, AUGUST 6, 2011
- [Companies] From Conversation Company to Optimization Organization CONVERSIONATION | SATURDAY, APRIL 28, 2012
- [Companies] Open Letter to the CxO: Can You Survive the Age of Integration and Collaboration? CONVERSIONATION | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 24, 2013
- [Companies] The Cross-Channel Customer Experience Must and How to Achieve It CONVERSIONATION | MONDAY, AUGUST 1, 2011
- [Companies] The Perception of Social Media Marketing: it’s a Free Lunch CONVERSIONATION | FRIDAY, MAY 27, 2011
- [Companies] Five Cultural Reasons Marketers Fail to Keep Up with Consumers CONVERSIONATION | SATURDAY, APRIL 28, 2012
- [Companies] Social CRM: Social Media and Communities in Customer Relationship Management and Marketing CONVERSIONATION | FRIDAY, MAY 20, 2011
- [Companies] Where does Content Marketing Belong in the Social Business? CONVERSIONATION | FRIDAY, MAY 27, 2011
- [Companies] Recruitment and Social: the Shift in Control Employers Forget CONVERSIONATION | SUNDAY, JUNE 3, 2012
- [Companies] Gartner: the Growing Role of the Social Customer Experience CONVERSIONATION | TUESDAY, APRIL 24, 2012
- [Companies] Social CRM: social media and communities in customer relationship management and marketing CONVERSIONATION | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2010
- [Companies] Mobile Is Not a Channel: Multi-Purpose Impact of the Smartphone CONVERSIONATION | FRIDAY, JULY 15, 2011
- [Companies] Getting the Priorities Right In Online Customer Service and Social Listening CONVERSIONATION | TUESDAY, MAY 31, 2011
- [Companies] The Social Customer Service Elite: All Customers Are Equal But Some Are More Equal than Others CONVERSIONATION | WEDNESDAY, MAY 25, 2011
- [Companies] Customer Engagement: the Role of Social Networks and Email CONVERSIONATION | TUESDAY, JANUARY 25, 2011
- [Companies] Dramatically improving marketing conversion ROI with "social" landing pages CONVERSIONATION | FRIDAY, JULY 30, 2010
- [Companies] B2B Blogging Trends 2011: Towards an Integrated Approach CONVERSIONATION | TUESDAY, MAY 24, 2011
- [Companies] Conversion Rate Optimization Research Shows Blatant Lack Of Strategy CONVERSIONATION | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2011
- [Companies] Using Customer and Peer Reviews to Generate Revenue and Loyalty CONVERSIONATION | FRIDAY, JUNE 3, 2011
- [Companies] Customer-Centric Marketing: Optimize and Integrate CONVERSIONATION | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 7, 2012
- [Companies] IAB Europe AdEx Benchmark Europe 2012: Facts Behind the Numbers CONVERSIONATION | SUNDAY, JUNE 3, 2012
- [Companies] Customer Satisfaction and Social Feedback: No One Cares About You CONVERSIONATION | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 10, 2011
- [Companies] How to Unsuck at Personalization in Marketing CONVERSIONATION | WEDNESDAY, JULY 18, 2012
- [Companies] Fans, Followers and Ecosystems: Retention Beyond the Customer Matters CONVERSIONATION | FRIDAY, JULY 29, 2011
- [Companies] Social media marketing: are you a social fossil or an active participant? CONVERSIONATION | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2010
- [Companies] Content Marketing: Considerations When Defining a Content Plan CONVERSIONATION | MONDAY, MAY 23, 2011
- [Companies] The social prehistory of search engine marketing relevance and what it means for SEO and content CONVERSIONATION | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2010
- [Companies] The Lack of Customer-Centricity and Integration in (Mobile) Marketing CONVERSIONATION | THURSDAY, JULY 28, 2011
- [Companies] Email Marketing: The Customer-Centric Culture Failure CONVERSIONATION | THURSDAY, MARCH 8, 2012
- [Companies] Inbound marketing: blogs are the websites of the social Web CONVERSIONATION | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2010
- [Companies] Touchpoint and Customer Experience Mapping Made Easy CONVERSIONATION | MONDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2012
- [Companies] Listening to feedback and offering customer service online: how do you prioritize? CONVERSIONATION | SUNDAY, AUGUST 1, 2010
- [Companies] The Humanization of User Experiences: the Emotional and Personal Must CONVERSIONATION | TUESDAY, JULY 26, 2011
- [Companies] Social Media and Inbound in B2B Marketing: Evolutions and Challenges CONVERSIONATION | THURSDAY, MAY 19, 2011
- [Companies] Content marketing: creating relevant and efficient customer cases CONVERSIONATION | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2010
- [Companies] Content Marketing: Creating and Using Appealing Customer Cases CONVERSIONATION | TUESDAY, AUGUST 2, 2011
- [Companies] Word-of-mouth: turn your business and employees into influencers CONVERSIONATION | SATURDAY, JULY 24, 2010
- [Companies] TNS Global Digital Life research project: guaranteed earned media and inbound success CONVERSIONATION | MONDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2010
- [Companies] People-Centric Landing Page Conversion: Don’t Make Me Think or Puke CONVERSIONATION | THURSDAY, AUGUST 4, 2011
- [Companies] Five tips to grow your email marketing list in social media times CONVERSIONATION | TUESDAY, JULY 27, 2010
- [Companies] Introducing pertinence marketing: beyond relationship marketing, social media and influence CONVERSIONATION | THURSDAY, AUGUST 19, 2010
- [Companies] Converting the social media influence sphere of brand communities CONVERSIONATION | TUESDAY, JULY 27, 2010
- [Companies] The Challenges of a Real-Time Economy: an Unexpected Small Crisis CONVERSIONATION | THURSDAY, JULY 19, 2012
- [Companies] Social CRM: the collaboration between sales and marketing in the social customer era CONVERSIONATION | TUESDAY, AUGUST 31, 2010
- [Companies] Social media and communities in CRM and relationship marketing CONVERSIONATION | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2010
- [Companies] Most businesses don’t listen to their internal customers and don't involve them in social media CONVERSIONATION | FRIDAY, AUGUST 20, 2010
- [Companies] Introducing pertinence and relevance marketing: beyond relationship marketing, social media and influence CONVERSIONATION | THURSDAY, AUGUST 19, 2010
- [Companies] Two tales: social media marketing and customer service lessons from a paratrooper CONVERSIONATION | MONDAY, AUGUST 2, 2010
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.