| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | CK'S B2B BLOG
MAY 22, 2010 [Companies] A 3-Point 'Recycling' Framework For B2B Thought Leadership: Repurpose, Repackage, Refine.
Conduct an audit of all the thought leadership you company has created—especially content created in the last 2-3 years. conference where you videotaped several speeches by your company's subject matter experts can become a series of online videos. Diving into social media and mobile media can be quite daunting for B2Bs. The tools may be easy, but the environment is complex.
| | CK'S B2B BLOG
SEPTEMBER 20, 2010 [Companies] Mobile Marketing: Resources To Get Your Marketing Aligned With Your Mobile Audiences.
While I focus on B2B modern-marketing, Optimization Summits is an event that includes near equal attendees from B2B and B2C companies so I tailored the presentation to include examples from both types of companies. as well as a groundbreaking mobile-marketing guide that aired last week from the team at 360i. or spread all over the globe. Mobile Marketing Opportunities.
MAY 7, 2013 | CK'S B2B BLOG
[Companies] Mobile Innovation (Part 6): Innovating Value Propositions
APRIL 30, 2013 | CK'S B2B BLOG
[Companies] Mobile Innovation Series (Part 5): Innovating Customer Experiences
APRIL 23, 2013 | CK'S B2B BLOG
[Companies] Mobile Innovation Series (Part 4): Innovating Product Offerings Through Mobile
APRIL 16, 2013 | CK'S B2B BLOG
[Companies] Mobile Innovation Series (Part 3): Innovating Sales Channels Through Mobile
APRIL 3, 2013 | CK'S B2B BLOG
[Companies] NEW 6-Part Mobile Innovation Series: Welcome To Your Innovation Moment, Marketers
MARCH 7, 2013 | CK'S B2B BLOG
[Companies] CK's NEW Mobile-Marketing eBook: Innovation Through Mobile
| || || |
| | CK'S B2B BLOG
MAY 16, 2010 [Companies] Want ROI From Today's Technologies, Marketers? Don't Just Show Up (participation), Step It Up (innovation).
Many B2B marketers advocate for companies to integrate emerging technologies into the marketing mix. But where I diverge from the pack is in what, precisely, I'm advocating of companies: My message isn't limited to participation in today's media, but one far more focused on innovation from today's B2B marketers. Naturally, I count myself among them. Check! Check!
| | CK'S B2B BLOG
JANUARY 13, 2012 [Companies] Mobile Marketing 101: Unique Experiences For Unique Environments
While mobile-marketing tools and strategies will differ amongst different companies; like any strategy worth its salt, there's no one-size-fits-all solution. There is, however, one action that all companies—yes, every single company—must take. We must optimize our content for the mobile environment. and campaign landing pages. For all videos, just go here.
| | CK'S B2B BLOG
JUNE 8, 2010 [Companies] B2B, Buzz & Brand ROI: Creating Customers That Create (MORE!) Customers.
" *B2B Implication* As has always been the case, the most credible recommendations about a company or a brand are those expressed by third parties, not from employees of the company or stewards of the brand. Consumers rarely complain about or praise a company when they receive what they expect.)" I, too, am a BIG advocate of impact/quality over volume/quantity.) ").
| | CK'S B2B BLOG
JULY 4, 2010 [Companies] B2B Mobile: 5 Questions Every Marketer Should Be Asking (And Answering)
personal wants) that keep their companies running at optimal levels of productivity, performance, and profitability. As Bruce Nowjack , mobile specialist, explains "Consumers have an expectation to be continually in the know—for traffic, weather, finance, news—regardless of where they are, and friends and companies support this, through SMS [texting] and other mobile approaches.
| || || || |
CK'S B2B BLOG | SATURDAY, JUNE 25, 2011 [Companies] The Mobile Revolution & B2B: The (Cool!) InfoDoodle
It was a terrific event with a smart lineup of sessions and speakers, a large turnout of B2B marketers from companies all over the nation, and a series of networking sessions that fostered conversations and relationships. Earlier this month I had the tremendous honor of being a featured speaker at the MarketingProfs B2B Forum where I spoke on the subject of The Mobile Revolution & B2B ( get the paper here , watch the videos here ). It never ceases to amaze me just how fortunate I am to be marketing in a time when we have such exciting media in our midst. MORE >>
CK'S B2B BLOG | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2011 [Companies] Exciting Announcement: Mobile Marketing "Mini MBA" Executive Program Launching At Rutgers University (Open House, Too!)
How are companies succeeding through mobile marketing? But the real story on mobile isn't what society is doing with these devices, but what these devices are doing to society — across the way we live, the way we work, what customers expect of companies and what they no longer tolerate. Make no mistake: With a mind-blowing 5 billion subscriptions worldwide, mobile has massive implications across B2B and B2C companies, vast opportunities for marketers. can't thank Rutgers enough for the support and smart minds they placed behind this program. Both programs begin this April. MORE >>
CK'S B2B BLOG | THURSDAY, MARCH 18, 2010 [Companies] B2Bs, The Purchasing Patterns of Your Buyers Are Dramatically Changing. Unless You No Longer Want Their Money, This Means That YOU Must Change, Too.
And where some businesses move more quickly on change imperatives , other companies fail to ever truly adapt — and that never ends well (but certainly makes for many a cautionary tale). Remember, since social media gives business audiences the same marketing tools that companies have at their disposal, they're now the curator and champion of your messages. Long-time readers and colleagues well understand that when data is published which vindicates what I've long been saying, blogging, writing, WOMming, tweeting, nudging and all-out urging of B2B marketers. MORE >>
CK'S B2B BLOG | SUNDAY, MAY 15, 2011 [Companies] High-Octane Speech. Heavy-Duty Mobile. 100% B2B Message.
Most of all I'll be enjoying the 100% B2B focus and the chance to meet the event's attendees hailing from a myriad of B2B companies and B2B market sectors. In but one month from now, the most-important, most buzzed over, and most advancing B2B event of the year will be in full swing and I'm armed and ready with a high-octane, high-energy, heavy-duty mobile marketing message laser targeted just for B2Bs. I'll be presenting on The Mobile Revolution & B2B ( Get the paper here! Watch the videos here! consequently, those will inclue a whole lot of mobile as well. MORE >>
CK'S B2B BLOG | SATURDAY, APRIL 9, 2011 [Companies] Must-Have Road Map For B2Bs: The Mobile Revolution & B2B
"B2B companies must align their marketing with the profound, permanent shifts that mobile is driving across their core audiences. But B2B companies have been slow to move into mobile. By sitting on the sidelines, B2Bs aren't only missing prime opportunities to reach, engage and serve their target audiences, they're risking their companies' relevance in a newly mobile business world. 3 B2B-Focused : B2Bs need mobile marketing information focused on their audiences, their challenges, and the opportunities that mobile holds for their B2B companies. MORE >>
- [Companies] B2B Mobile: 5 Questions Every Marketer Should Be Asking (And Answering) CK'S B2B BLOG | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2010
- [Companies] Get BIG-Time Smart & Save Money Big Time: 17 Great Online Courses At $200 Savings! CK'S B2B BLOG | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2010
- [Companies] Video Clip: Leveraging Existing Content Through Mobile CK'S B2B BLOG | MONDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2010
- [Companies] The Mobile Revolution Gets A Makeover. CK'S B2B BLOG | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2011
- [Companies] Social Media and Mobile Marketing: Gaining A Career Competitive Advantage (Rutgers University Keynote) CK'S B2B BLOG | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2010
- [Companies] Social Slam: The Social Media Event Of 2011 (Join Us On April 13th!) CK'S B2B BLOG | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2011
- [Companies] B2B Mobile Marketing: The Insider's Guide To Engaging Business Customers Through Mobile. CK'S B2B BLOG | SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2011
- [Companies] Come Join Us At "FutureM" In Boston: Fresh Ideas, Free Session & Free Lunch! CK'S B2B BLOG | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2010
- [Companies] Mobile Innovation (Part 6): Innovating Value Propositions CK'S B2B BLOG | TUESDAY, MAY 7, 2013
- [Companies] NEW 6-Part Mobile Innovation Series: Welcome To Your Innovation Moment, Marketers CK'S B2B BLOG | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 3, 2013
- [Companies] B2B Mobile Marketing: New Article On Mobile In BtoB Magazine CK'S B2B BLOG | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2011
- [Companies] New Article On The Mobile Revolution & B2B: 6 Key Questions (And Answers!) On B2B Mobile Marketing CK'S B2B BLOG | MONDAY, MAY 2, 2011
- [Companies] Mobile Innovation Series (Part 4): Innovating Product Offerings Through Mobile CK'S B2B BLOG | TUESDAY, APRIL 23, 2013
- [Companies] Mobile Innovation Series (Part 5): Innovating Customer Experiences CK'S B2B BLOG | TUESDAY, APRIL 30, 2013
- [Companies] CK's NEW Mobile-Marketing eBook: Innovation Through Mobile CK'S B2B BLOG | THURSDAY, MARCH 7, 2013
- [Companies] Mobile Innovation Series (Part 3): Innovating Sales Channels Through Mobile CK'S B2B BLOG | TUESDAY, APRIL 16, 2013
- [Companies] B2B Mobile Marketing: Why Mobile For *B2B* Companies? CK'S B2B BLOG | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2010
- [Companies] Press Coverage For "The Mobile Revolution & B2B" CK'S B2B BLOG | FRIDAY, APRIL 22, 2011
- [Companies] Now Contributing To B2B Marketing Online. CK'S B2B BLOG | THURSDAY, MARCH 11, 2010
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.