| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | B2BMARKETINGSMARTS
JULY 13, 2010 3 Great B2B Marketing Ideas I Read in (OMG) Print Media.
Acceptable White Paper Title: How to Move or Expand Your Company’s Network Infrastructure. Dramatic White Paper Title: IT Manager’s Survival Guide: 5 essential steps to a flawless installation, expansion or move of your company’s network infrastructure. 28% — Create a new business model and revenue stream for the company. The July issue of the U.S.
| | B2BMARKETINGSMARTS
JULY 27, 2010 Bad thoughts that block B2B marketing success.
All of these companies have used — and continue to use — direct mail marketing to reach their target markets, including IT, because it cost-effectively generates leads and sales. It is also a powerful support for positioning a company as a trusted thought leader. Blogs are mostly written from the experience of the individual blogger. “Our target is IT. Yikes!
| || || |
| || || | B2BMARKETINGSMARTS
JANUARY 11, 2010 How marketers can help prevent lost sales.
As a direct marketing consultant and copywriter, my experience with the sales departments at a few of my client companies has been that sales doesn’t want anything to do with a lead until the lead is ready to buy. Does the prospect company’s size, annual revenue, number of employees, and industry fit the targeted market? On one hand, I think sales should do it all.
| | B2BMARKETINGSMARTS
APRIL 11, 2011 The 3 most important rules in B2B marketing copy.
If there is any chance that a message might be read by someone at a prospect company who does not know what TOC is, then it’s safer to spell the words out the first time the phrase appears in the copy. Being recognized by Gartner on one of their Magic Quadrants is the dream of most technology firms today. That also goes for ROI, SFA, CRM, ERP and dozens of other B2B acronyms.
| || || || |
B2BMARKETINGSMARTS Today’s 3 Biggest B2B Marketing Success Barriers are Human
| WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2010
The vital job of the head of the B2B company
— regardless of size — is to think strategically, have a vision for the future and help guide the company
toward it. They are to advise on and support the strategies of the company
’s divisions and departments and promote decision-making that enhances growth and the bottom line. The B2B company
product manager is the driver behind what the company
sells. It’s regrettable, but humans often put more faith in the recommendations of outsiders than in recommendations from those inside the company
. MORE >>
B2BMARKETINGSMARTS The two biggest B2B marketing campaign essentials.
| WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 19, 2011
Great creative and great B2B content fall flat if offered to the wrong titles in the wrong companies
. Hire a company
such as Acxiom , AccuData , Experian , or one of many other companies
who can take your current customer list and build a profile of your best buyers by dollars spent, frequency of purchase and lifetime value. The opportunities are great. The risk of failure even greater. By taking on too much at once, there is the risk of overload that leads to poorly executed programs and poor performance. START: Establish the right target market. Dedicated email addresses. MORE >>
B2BMARKETINGSMARTS 5 rock-bottom rules for effective B2B marketing content offers.
| WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 24, 2011
To some, it is educational information that positions their company
as a thought leader. Content is one of today’s biggest topics of discussion in B2B marketing. Those in this group may want to review my recent post on what Eric Wittlake has to say about true thought leadership.) To others, content is what is offered [.] 5 rock-bottom rules for effective B2B marketing content offers. is a post from: B2BMarketingSmarts. B2B Content B2B Lead Generation B2B Direct Marketing B2B Marketing Best Practices B2B Marketing Content Lead Generation Best Practices MORE >>
B2BMARKETINGSMARTS For B2B marketing success in 2011 — start with the data.
| WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 5, 2011
POS and other transactional solutions report what individual companies
have bought and how long they have been customers. For example: Market to a group of prospects targeted by industry, company
size, and other appropriate factors. Salesforce Automation (SFA), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and Point of Sale (POS) are all software solutions created to specifically track interactions and transactions with individual prospects and customers. With a database attached to each of them, it can be very tempting for B2B marketers to just tap that data for marketing purposes. MORE >>
B2BMARKETINGSMARTS Ideas to help break the B2B automated marketing content barrier.
| MONDAY, MARCH 28, 2011
I deal with are lucky to find 10. Indentifying and creating valuable content is one of the biggest barriers to effective automated marketing that establishes a B2B company
as a thought leader. Product or Company
Press Releases. Recently I sat in on a great Webinar put on by Brian Carroll of MECLABS Applied Research. Brian is the organizer of the LinkedIn B2B Marketing Roundtable of which I am a member. Help aligning content offerings to the buy cycle from Sirius Decisions. Success measured against Marketing Sherpa’s Email Marketing Benchmark Report. MORE >>
- Does your Website fail to deliver these 3 basics? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, MARCH 16, 2010
- B2B marketing automation hindsight. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2011
- In B2B marketing “Nobody Does it Better” than the customer. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, MAY 23, 2011
- B2B marketers shouldn’t forget the human touch. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, MAY 16, 2011
- Today’s 3 Biggest B2B Marketing Success Barriers are Human: Part II B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, APRIL 28, 2011
- B2B Marketing to Men vs. Women B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2010
- Why some B2B companies look lazy or careless. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, MARCH 30, 2010
- How B2B marketers can be winners at the game of tag. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2010
- B2B marketers: Have you earned your cred? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2011
- B2B marketing automation: 3 essential considerations. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, JANUARY 27, 2011
- Inbound and Outbound B2B Marketers Have the Same Challenge B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2010
- B2B Nurturing: It Isn’t Just for Leads Anymore B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2010
- The best place to start all B2B marketing efforts. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, JANUARY 19, 2010
- 5 ways B2B companies can make millions from referrals. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2011
- Lift B2B marketing response by putting time on your side. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, APRIL 2, 2012
- Two ways to use your B2B customer database as a valuable targeting tool. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2010
- Why B2B marketers should know when lead relationships start. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, MARCH 15, 2011
- One little B2B marketing copy secret I learned in sales. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 6, 2011
- Where B2B marketing still grabs attention in today’s communication overload. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2011
- Two simple B2B marketing ideas I wish I’d thought of. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2009
- B2B Marketers: Put your competition in its place. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2010
- My “duh” moment on the vital need for both inbound AND outbound B2B marketing. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2010
- How often to send B2B lead acquisition efforts? Find your Uncle Harry. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, APRIL 25, 2011
- To make big B2B marketing strides in 2010 — go lateral. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2010
- Are B2B marketers offering too much stuff and not enough information? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2009
- In B2B marketing, it’s a no-compromise world. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2010
- B2B marketing content — 4 important rules. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, MAY 9, 2011
- One great B2B marketing reminder and one new trend. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2011
- To increase B2B marketing response, increase response options. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, JUNE 1, 2010
- Four Hot B2B Marketing Ideas Emerge from Blob B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2010
- Are your B2B marketing messages boring? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2009
- In B2B marketing and sales, Virginia, there is no Santa Claus. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2010
- Is your marketing barking up all the right trees? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2009
- Rock-Bottom Trade Show Tactics: Event Marketing on the Very Cheap B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, JUNE 14, 2011
- 3 things B2B marketers can learn from retailers. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, APRIL 13, 2010
- Making B2B marketing personalization personal B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 19, 2010
- Two more ways to keep the camels out of B2B marketing. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2010
- In B2B marketing — data is the new creative. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2009
- Is data killing your B2B marketing opportunities? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2013
- 3 tips for maximizing clarity in B2B marketing copy. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2013
- The B2B marketing “wow” that counts is the one on the bottom line. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, MARCH 23, 2010
- B2B marketers should be scared about doing the wrong things. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2009
- Email lead generation — perception vs. reality. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2009
- Conduct B2B marketing research in 15 minutes or less. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2010
- B2B marketers should watch their words. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2011
- The dollars and sense of inbound vs. outbound marketing. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, JUNE 15, 2010
- How B2B marketers can help overcome the “no budget” excuse B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 3, 2010
- Two cool (and useful) services for B2B marketers B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, JANUARY 13, 2011
- Want to be a B2B business-development pro? Start here. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, JANUARY 26, 2010
- How are you ending your first date with B2B prospects? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2009
- Advice to most B2B marketers: “Don’t sweat the big stuff.” B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2010
- B2B Marketers — Don’t Go Out Without Your Makeup. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 18, 2010
- Do today’s B2B marketing messages need to change? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 23, 2011
- “We” may be sabotaging your B2B marketing. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2010
- The more B2B marketing changes, the more it stays the same. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, MARCH 11, 2010
- A sure recipe for B2B marketing success. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, JANUARY 5, 2010
- Four ways to keep your B2B marketing Web site from turning away customers. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2010
- Want more qualified B2B leads? Say “show me the money.” B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2009
- When using comparison charts hurts sales. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2009
- Subject testing: Hate it in the classroom, love it in B2B marketing. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, JUNE 7, 2010
- Twitter and your B2B marketing budget. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2009
- Are your sales people being naughty or nice? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2009
- When being pretty does not help you stand out in a crowd. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2009
- Boost B2B sales with an “in your face” approach. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2009
- Why it’s OK to be anti-social media. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2009
- Ancient secrets for getting B2B email opened and read B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2010
- Is anything missing from your online B2B brand? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2009
- 6 tips for B2B landing pages that land business. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2009
- Content by any other name would smell as sweet. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.