| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | ANYTHING GOES MARKETING
NOVEMBER 15, 2009 [Channel, Interactive] B2B Marketing Trends From Eloqua Experience 09 Via Twitter
The main difference this year from last year was that we not only shared our knowledge and insights with each other but with the power of Twitter, we could share these with the rest of the globe. The content generated by the event attendees was almost as good as the content from the speakers themselves. This post as an example, was written from the product of social media (Twitter).
| | MODERN B2B MARKETING
JUNE 14, 2013 [Channel, Interactive] Get More out of your Marketing Automation with Interactive Content
By layering interactive content into your marketing efforts, you can drive more leads, enhance profile building and scoring, and improve nurturing. Interactive content is content that creates a dialogue with your audience that leads to an exchange of information. It may be marketer defined content or it might, in the case of a photo contest, be user generated.
AUGUST 19, 2013 | VOLACCI
[Channel, Interactive] 5 Ways Breaking Bad is Killing the Competition with Content Marketing
JUNE 14, 2013 | MODERN B2B MARKETING
[Channel, Interactive] Get More out of your Marketing Automation with Interactive Content
JUNE 12, 2013 | BIZNOLOGY
[Channel, Interactive] Are You a Good Online Spokesperson For Your Company?
FEBRUARY 27, 2013 | BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY
[Channel, Interactive] Using Hashtags as Strategic Objects
DECEMBER 19, 2012 | HUBSPOT
[Channel, Interactive] 12 Realistic Ways to Make Your Social Media Data Actionable
NOVEMBER 13, 2012 | HUBSPOT
[Channel, Interactive] 20 Stats Every Global Social Media Marketer Should Know
| || || |
| | BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY
FEBRUARY 27, 2013 [Channel, Interactive] Using Hashtags as Strategic Objects
Posted in Hashtags Twitter. At first it was just a neat way to call out a particular sentiment or be associated with a trending story on Twitter; they’ve now made it into our vernacular and expanded to other platforms including Instagram and Google+. As you can see hashtags have come a long way since Jack Dorsey launched Twitter six years ago. Make them mean something.
| | WEBBIQUITY
JANUARY 12, 2010 [Channel, Interactive] What is Webbiquity? How to Be Everywhere Online
Briefly, Webbiquity, or web presence optimization (WPO for those who prefer TLA’s), is the fusion of SEO, social media, interactive PR, online reputation management and other disciplines to make an individual or organization ubiquitous on the web for their name/brand and unique descriptive phrase. Ardath Albee is almost as dominant for her unique phrase, “marketing interactions, placing in 7 of the top 12 spots on Google, including the top four. The last few years have, of course, seen the emergence of social media and an explosion of user-generated content.
| | AD YOUR COMMENT HERE
MAY 26, 2010 [Channel, Interactive] How Much do you have to use Facebook and Twitter to Really be Effective?
Yesterday I found myself in a Twitter discussion with Ari Herzog (@ ariherzog ) that was getting confusing (due to 140-character soundbites…) and, on Ari’s good advice, needed further off-Twitter explanation. Ari asked where efforts should be focused when resources are sparse: Twitter, Facebook or blogging. Twitter, Facebook, and adding a blog to your existing website are free in terms of money resources.). You can still get leverage from, say, a combination of Twitter and Facebook , even when your time is limited. Yadda yadda yadda. What then?
| | BIZNOLOGY
JUNE 12, 2013 [Channel, Interactive] Are You a Good Online Spokesperson For Your Company?
Until social media and blogging democratized the creation and distribution of online content, companies relied only on company spokespeople, and it was easy to keep a lid on unofficial communications, because there were few channels. Look for opportunities to connect further : Behind every Twitter handle and blog comment is a real person. 'Photo credit: IAEA Imagebank. This blog post.
| || || || |
GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | TUESDAY, JUNE 12, 2012 [Channel, Interactive] Case study: IKEA launches social offer to drive sales
By win-win, I mean that the user gets something he or she wants by doing something that you, the business, wants. The actions the user takes help you, but the user is motivated to take the actions because you’ve offered something they want. IKEA’s site inspires users to shop, encourages sharing, gains IKEA target customers through sharing, lets them highlight products in user-generated content, and gives them all the attendant SEO benefits. She works at Coherent Interactive on social media, website design, mobile apps, & marketing. MORE >>
INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2011 [Channel, Interactive] Are Community Forums Good for Manufacturers and Industrial Companies?
Blogging and mainstream social media sites like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube get all the attention these days. Community forums have been around a lot longer than the newer social media channels. community forum overcomes this challenge because new content is user generated. Community members ask questions relevant to their needs, seek answers from others like them, users express their opinions and experiences with your industrial products, teach and learn from one another. What about good ol’ community forums? See chart). distribution arm. MORE >>
WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2011 [Channel, Interactive] Best Social Media and Digitial Marketing Research and Statistics of 2011, Part 1
Not too surprisingly, Facebook is the #1 method for passing along content, followed by email and then Twitter. Pew: Republicans, Democrats Use Social Media Equally by MediaPost Online Media Daily Mark Walsh summarizes research findings from a Pew survey revealing that “22% (of) online adults used Twitter or other social networking sites like Facebook or MySpace in the months leading up to the November 2010 elections…Among social network users, 40% of Republican voters and 38% of Democratic voters used these sites to become involved politically.” Oh yeah. MORE >>
MARKETING TO BUSINESS EXECUTIVES BLOG | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 19, 2011 [Channel, Interactive] Ten Use Cases for Content Curation in Marketing
This extends the thought leadership objective (above) by enabling customers to interact with each other and the curator. Enable the right person to respond appropriately or lead discussions in social channels. Identify user-generated content that supports the objective of a web page (e.g., Share this: Email Print Share Digg Facebook Reddit StumbleUpon Possibly related posts: (automatically generated) Digital Curation Or Horder Syndrome? newsgator Bloglines iNezha Twitter Marketing to Business Executives. Vendors are solving several different problems. MORE >>
HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2012 [Channel, Interactive] 20 Stats Every Global Social Media Marketer Should Know
3) 31% of the time French users spend on mobile apps are spent on social networks. 5) One key area of growth in Italy this year is in mobile internet users. In 2012, one-third of all mobile users will access internet on their phones. In fact, Daily Mail published a study that next to browsing the web, checking social media sites is the most common activity users perform on their smartphones. Similarly, be sure you're sharing content that appeals to might appeal more to mobile users. LinkedIn tends to attract users of higher education and income. Fifth. MORE >>
- [Channel, Interactive] B2B Social Networking Around the Globe SOCIAL MEDIA B2B | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 26, 2011
- [Channel, Interactive] Why You Need Social Media, Even if Your Customers Don't HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, APRIL 26, 2012
- [Channel, Interactive] Exclusive Interview With SAP's Director Of Social Media - Michael. B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, AUGUST 24, 2010
- [Channel, Interactive] 5 Ways Breaking Bad is Killing the Competition with Content Marketing VOLACCI | MONDAY, AUGUST 19, 2013
- [Channel, Interactive] How B2B Marketers Can Succeed on the 6 Big Social Networks HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, MAY 10, 2012
- [Channel, Interactive] 9 Key Points & Action Items from BtoB Magazine’s Social Media Report KOMARKETING ASSOCIATES | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2012
- [Channel, Interactive] 3 Simple Ways to Build a Stronger Marketing Program INSIGHTIQ BLOG | FRIDAY, AUGUST 26, 2011
- [Channel, Interactive] 12 Realistic Ways to Make Your Social Media Data Actionable HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 19, 2012
- [Channel, Interactive] Top 60 B2B Marketing Posts and Hottest Topics November 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2010
- [Channel, Interactive] Is Your Social Media Strategy a Field of Dreams? INBOUND SALES NETWORK | THURSDAY, MARCH 3, 2011
- [Channel, Interactive] B2B Marketers Have Little Social Media Engagement DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2010
- [Channel, Interactive] Top 56 B2B Marketing Posts October 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2010
- [Channel, Interactive] Top 5 Social Media Trends For The B2B Marketer B2B MARKETING INSIDER | TUESDAY, JULY 13, 2010
- [Channel, Interactive] Moderating B2B Communities: Keeping the Fire Lit LEADER NETWORKS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2009
- [Channel, Interactive] 100 Social Media & Content Marketing Predictions for 2010 JUNTA 42 | MONDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2009
- [Channel, Interactive] Technologies are no longer the great disruptors; the consumer is. E-STORM | FRIDAY, MARCH 11, 2011
- [Channel, Interactive] T-Mobile Curates Web Content BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, JUNE 29, 2010
- [Channel, Interactive] Marketing Edge MARKETING EDGE | MONDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2007
- [Channel, Interactive] Marketing Edge MARKETING EDGE | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2008
- [Channel, Interactive] Marketing Edge MARKETING EDGE | FRIDAY, JANUARY 2, 2009
- [Channel, Interactive] How Much do you have to use Facebook and Twitter to Really be Effective? AD YOUR COMMENT HERE | WEDNESDAY, MAY 26, 2010
- [Channel, Interactive] Nuggets from Social Media workshops as of late. : Community Group Therapy BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | MONDAY, JULY 7, 2008
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.