| || |
|Featured Content |
| Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization || || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | BIZNOLOGY
NOVEMBER 21, 2012 [Channel, Event] New Developments in B2B Loyalty Marketing
Let’s look at the traditional approaches to retention marketing in B2B, plus some new developments in loyalty marketing being adopted by B2B marketers today, including social media and gamification. . Given the importance of customer retention in B2B, business marketers have a long history of investing in loyalty drivers. New developments in loyalty for business markets.
| | PAUL GILLIN
AUGUST 26, 2011 [Channel, Event] Social Marketing Wisdom from the Insurance Industry – Really
His best story actually had nothing to do with insurance but everything to do with using social marketing to build loyalty and word-of-mouth awareness. The insurance company’s YouTube channel has had more than five million views, many for its TV commercials. John Hancock recently launched its first blog, Build4Success , and it’s posted nearly 40 videos on YouTube.
AUGUST 5, 2013 | WEBBIQUITY
[Channel, Event] 101 Vital Social Media and Digital Marketing Statistics for (the Rest of) 2013
JULY 24, 2013 | FEARLESS COMPETITOR
[Channel, Event] Why are experiential marketing campaigns so successful at driving brand advocacy and product demand?
MAY 15, 2013 | HUBSPOT
[Channel, Event] What Your Traditional Marketing Education Didn't Teach You About Marketing Today
DECEMBER 12, 2012 | SYNECORE
[Channel, Event] Case Study: Using Integrated Digital Marketing to Sell Old Books
NOVEMBER 27, 2012 | HUBSPOT
[Channel, Event] The 16 Most Important Social Media Updates of 2012
NOVEMBER 21, 2012 | BIZNOLOGY
[Channel, Event] New Developments in B2B Loyalty Marketing
| || || |
| | WEBBIQUITY
DECEMBER 13, 2011 [Channel, Event] 10 Ways to Use Social Networks for B2B Marketing
The “big 5″ social networks have a definite “order of familiarity” to follow for proper social media etiquette: • Twitter, YouTube and Google+: you can follow/add virtually anyone you find interesting/relevant/influential. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube all include their own powerful and popular internal search capabilities, and there are numerous social search engines that specifically search social networks and other social media sites. Creating your profile on each of the major social networks is a first step, but just that. Interact (e.g.,
| | WEBBIQUITY
AUGUST 5, 2013 [Channel, Event] 101 Vital Social Media and Digital Marketing Statistics for (the Rest of) 2013
The second-most popular tier includes YouTube, blogging and LinkedIn. As of January 2013, the five largest social networks based on active monthly users were: Facebook (1 billion), YouTube (800 million) and Google+ (343 million) followed by Twitter and LinkedIn with 200 million active monthly users each. 61% use YouTube and 39% Google+. To that end, 94.7% Small businesses?
| | WEBBIQUITY
OCTOBER 16, 2012 [Channel, Event] 87 More Vital Social Media Marketing Facts and Stats for 2012
Social media accounts for only 16% of customer engagement today, but is expected to increase to 57%—the second-most used channel, behind only face to face interaction—within five years. Looking at five leading social networks (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Google+ and Pinterest), Fortune 100 company names are mentioned more than 10 million times per month. Marketing Pilgrim ). Only 3.2%
| | FEARLESS COMPETITOR
JULY 24, 2013 [Channel, Event] Why are experiential marketing campaigns so successful at driving brand advocacy and product demand?
It seems large brands are locked into YouTube battles to see who can come up with the most engaging, fun marketing campaign. When a video of an experiential marketing campaign goes viral on YouTube, consumers are actively engaging with the brand. So long as the campaign is well planned and executed, the buzz will then spread onto other social channels, like Facebook and Twitter.
| || || || |
WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, JANUARY 10, 2011 [Channel, Event] 36 (of the) Best Facebook Guides, Stats and Rants of 2010
According to Scott Meldrum, “Brands should market their Facebook page in every available channel they can, including their website, landing pages, email communications, and ad creative among other recommendations for increasing their following and level of engagement on Facebook. Using Facebook as a Strategic Marketing Channel by Green Buzz Agency. If you know that and have an upcoming event in that region, you could send separate wall posts in French and English to your Quebec fans based on the language they prefer. Facebook Marketing Tips and Guides. As A.J. MORE >>
HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 14, 2012 [Channel, Event] How to Run a Twitter Campaign the Right Way (#JayZSyncShow)
It was an interactive, 90-minute event hosted Monday night that was broadcast live in Austin, live on YouTube , on the Vevo mobile and tablet platform, and now on-demand until March 19th on Xbox Live and the American Express Twitter account and YouTube channel. The event was free to attend in Austin for American Express cardholders, and fans who couldn't attend in person and wanted to interact were invited to tweet song requests to Jay-Z using the hashtag #JayZSyncShow. You've probably heard about SXSW, currently in full swing in Austin, TX. And who cares? MORE >>
SYNECORE | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2012 [Channel, Event] Case Study: Using Integrated Digital Marketing to Sell Old Books
Talk about building brand loyalty while providing content that speaks to the wants and needs of your target audience - The Author’s Bookshelf section is awash with integrated digital marketing two-for-ones. The company’s tweets are mainly promotional; given it has over 20,000 followers, it seems like Strand is using Twitter as a social newsfeed for upcoming events. Strand’s main social strength lies in its use of social video , anchored by a robust YouTube presence, which is used to promote its in-store Events series that features interviews and book signings with notable authors. MORE >>
BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, JULY 24, 2012 [Channel, Event] You must commit to reddit to succeed
Many people use the same handle on reddit as they do on YouTube, message boards, and on Twitter, which is smart if you want to be transparent and let people on reddit who casually Fisk you know that you have nothing to hide and have an online historical context (but stupid if you want to elude detection or don’t want me – or someone like me – to find you, actually). Advertising and PR has earned its reputation by constantly buying into better and better anti-radar and radio-jamming technology and not enough on proper diplomacy and diplomatic channels, that’s for sure. MORE >>
REPUTATION TO REVENUE | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2010 [Channel, Event] Why is customer-centric marketing still more talk than action?
Ranjay Gulati’s more recent Reorganize for Resilence provides similar testimony, evidence, and examples of the power of customer centricity for solutions development, marketing, and sales (you can watch my partner Steve Hurley’s interview with Ranjay on our new YouTube channel ). For example: IBM's three-tiered program to engage top CIOs reflects a substantial investment in a sophisticated approach to help drive innovation as well as loyalty and advocacy. Why do we hear so much talk but see so little action? It is happening to some extent, of course. MORE >>
- [Channel, Event] Why Marketers Should Invest in Visual Content Creation HUBSPOT | MONDAY, APRIL 9, 2012
- [Channel, Event] How to create future brands BLUE FOCUS MARKETING | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2011
- [Channel, Event] The 16 Most Important Social Media Updates of 2012 HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2012
- [Channel, Event] 11 Pro Tips for Better Business Blogging DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | THURSDAY, MARCH 24, 2011
- [Channel, Event] Content Marketing: 5 Tips and Tricks for a Winning Strategy MEASURABLE MARKETING | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2011
- [Channel, Event] What Your Traditional Marketing Education Didn't Teach You About Marketing Today HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, MAY 15, 2013
- [Channel, Event] @fearlesscomp congratulates the Nifty 50 Men of Twitter FEARLESS COMPETITOR | TUESDAY, JUNE 7, 2011
- [Channel, Event] Save the Date! 2010 September B2B Marketing Happenings & Goings-on B2B IDEAS @ WORK | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2010
- [Channel, Event] Google +1, But Who's Counting…And Who Cares? | e-storm International E-STORM | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 13, 2011
- [Channel, Event] Google +1, But Who's Counting…And Who Cares? E-STORM | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 13, 2011
- [Channel, Event] 19 New Featured Sources on the B2B Marketing Zone WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, JULY 26, 2010
- [Channel, Event] The 2011 #Nifty50 Top Twitter Men Reprise WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, JUNE 6, 2011
- [Channel, Event] 2011 #Nifty50 Top Twitter Men BLUE FOCUS MARKETING | MONDAY, MAY 23, 2011
- [Channel, Event] 100 Social Media & Content Marketing Predictions for 2010 JUNTA 42 | MONDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2009
- [Channel, Event] Facebook TV: Seizing its Cut of Video Viewing Bounty | e-storm. E-STORM | MONDAY, MARCH 21, 2011
- [Channel, Event] Top 10 Resources – Search Engine Marketing E-STORM | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2009
- [Channel, Event] Artist Representation DIY: The Music Industry in the Age of. E-STORM | THURSDAY, AUGUST 5, 2010
- [Channel, Event] Four thoughts on Google's upcoming UI E-STORM | THURSDAY, JANUARY 7, 2010
- [Channel, Event] Intuit's Leaked Letter to Mint.com: A Lesson in Social Media. E-STORM | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.