| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS
SEPTEMBER 18, 2013 [Case Study, Linkedin] Social Media Case Study: How I made $47 million from my B2B blog
But what would that content be? To do this the sales team first looked at available AT&T solutions that were best suited to the customer’s vertical market. approached LinkedIn in a similar fashion by using well-established methods to find people in our customer base who performed the functions most likely to hold budget for the solutions we were targeting. It’s true.
| | KOMARKETING ASSOCIATES
SEPTEMBER 18, 2013 [Case Study, Linkedin] 8 SEO Recommendations for Maximizing B2B Case Studies & Collateral
A recent survey of US agency executives from RSW/US , as covered by eMarketer , revealed that client case studies and content marketing were the top two self-promotional tactics used to generate leads, as indicated by 62% of respondents. Case studies can be difficult to obtain. This tends to hold true in other B2B verticals as well. Final Thoughts.
NOVEMBER 9, 2015 | GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS
[Case Study, Linkedin] What are the most reliable content channels to connect with customers?
SEPTEMBER 8, 2015 | MODERN B2B MARKETING
[Case Study, Linkedin] [Ebook] 10 Steps for Lead-Generating Personalized Web Engagement
JUNE 10, 2015 | HUBSPOT
[Case Study, Linkedin] Which Social Network Should You Advertise On?
JANUARY 21, 2015 | HINGE MARKETING
[Case Study, Linkedin] 5 Lead Generating B2B Website Trends
JANUARY 21, 2015 | CRIMSON MARKETING
[Case Study, Linkedin] Shafqat Islam, NewsCred CEO: Build a Content Marketing Machine like the World’s Most Profitable Brands
DECEMBER 2, 2014 | BIZNOLOGY
[Case Study, Linkedin] What is Social Media Marketing?
| | AGILE B2B COPYWRITER
OCTOBER 7, 2010 [Case Study, Linkedin] 3 Ways to Get the Most from Case Studies
Case studies. Nearly 80 percent of respondents said case studies were moderately to extremely influential in their decision. Since case studies are so valuable, you want to make sure and get the most impact you can. In the excitement of getting a customer who’s interested in doing a case study, it’s easy to forget to be strategic. Tweet This!
| | GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS
NOVEMBER 9, 2015 [Case Study, Linkedin] What are the most reliable content channels to connect with customers?
With organic reach on Facebook declining for most businesses and content saturation occurring for many industry verticals, this is certainly a vital topic. LinkedIn connections. LinkedIn connections. LinkedIn connections. Why not tap into the millions on LinkedIn each day? 7. One of these topics was a discussion on the most reliable ways to deliver your content.
| | BIZNOLOGY
DECEMBER 2, 2014 [Case Study, Linkedin] What is Social Media Marketing?
Influencer Marketing — according to Wikipedia , “ Influencer marketing , (also Influence Marketing) is a form of marketing that has emerged from a variety of recent practices and studies, in which focus is placed on specific key individuals (or types of individual) rather than the target market as a whole. For years, I struggled to explain to my mom what I do for a living.
| | KOMARKETING ASSOCIATES
OCTOBER 6, 2014 [Case Study, Linkedin] The 2015 B2B Content Marketing Report Brings New Insight on Strategy, Implementation
As content marketing continues to grow, the demand for talented employees who can work in this vertical is also increasing. An overwhelming majority utilized social media content, enewsletters, blogs/articles, events, and case studies: Additionally, other B2B content marketing strategies used include white papers, presentations, case studies, infographics, videos, and more.
CRIMSON MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 21, 2015 [Case Study, Linkedin] Shafqat Islam, NewsCred CEO: Build a Content Marketing Machine like the World’s Most Profitable Brands
With this in mind, content marketing platform NewsCred’s CEO Shafqat Islam says that brands should treat their content marketing as a horizontal foundation for all of the brand’s aspirational storytelling, rather than as an isolated vertical demand generation channel. In this Moneyball for Marketing podcast, Shafqat shares case studies, best practices and technology tips from both the B2C and B2B content marketing ecospheres. He shows how sponsored posts are driving exceptional conversion rates and suggests the psychology behind this phenomenon. Demand Generation Podcasts MORE >>
MODERN B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2015 [Case Study, Linkedin] [Ebook] 10 Steps for Lead-Generating Personalized Web Engagement
Author: Mike Telem Chances are you’ve already created many helpful blog posts, case studies, ebooks, and webinars in order to help educate your potential customers, so there is no need to convince you that content marketing works. Determine which content assets are most valuable to your ideal persona, such as blog posts or case studies. Step 2: Choose Your Use Cases Wisely. Start by choosing only two or three use cases that make the most sense or will have the most impact on your business. Step 3: Take a Closer Look at Your Use Cases. MORE >>
GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | MONDAY, MARCH 3, 2014 [Case Study, Linkedin] 3 essential steps to build a powerful personal online brand
Secondarily, Slideshare, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and even a photo site like Flickr might provide legitimate platforms for rich content, depending on the nature of your business. Ryan Handley also focuses on marketing but is carving a niche in a vertical — insurance. million LinkedIn Groups and there are bound to be a few out there chock-full with your potential customers and contacts. Here are three excellent networking case studies to demonstrate this. Ryan Handley also focuses on marketing but is carving a niche in a vertical — insurance. Ignition. MORE >>
YOUR SALES MANAGEMENT GURU | TUESDAY, AUGUST 5, 2014 [Case Study, Linkedin] Smart Salespeople: Power Network Map
Do they fit your vertical focus? Do you have existing Case Studies that fit their need? Smarter Salespeople: Power Network Map. This blog is dedicated to salespeople that never want to “dial for dollars” or who never want to make a cold call again! Now that I have your attention…. During a recent client sales meeting we talked about the power of networking, the need to expand the influence of one’s reach and effective ways to find new and better sales opportunities. One action was to assign each salesperson to at least one local networking/association event per month. MORE >>
B2B MARKETING UNPLUGGED | SUNDAY, MAY 2, 2010 [Case Study, Linkedin] Trade Shows Part 2: How to Pick Events
And when we are questioned, we come up with such great responses as “well, we always go”, “it’s a great place to meet with customers”, “it’s the main event in [insert vertical here] industry”. Are any of our customers available to present a case study with us? All Trade Shows B2B marketing branding business travel case study events Hand-Wringers hospitality suite KPI linkedin media relations metrics press room product launch product management product manager Sales sponsor sponsorship trade shows visibilityThe Hand-Wringers hate events. How many closed? MORE >>
- [Case Study, Linkedin] Which Social Network Should You Advertise On? HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 10, 2015
- [Case Study, Linkedin] Where’s your marketing plan? The most important marketing tool. FEARLESS COMPETITOR | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 24, 2013
- [Case Study, Linkedin] 5 Lead Generating B2B Website Trends HINGE MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 21, 2015
- [Case Study, Linkedin] 90 Tips to Make Your Blog Rock DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | TUESDAY, JANUARY 4, 2011
- [Case Study, Linkedin] The 25 Best Social Media Books of 2011 WINDMILL NETWORKING | MONDAY, DECEMBER 19, 2011
- [Case Study, Linkedin] 37 Fantastic SEO Guides, Tips and Tactics WEBBIQUITY | TUESDAY, JUNE 4, 2013
- [Case Study, Linkedin] You Can Grow Your Business with Social Media. Learn How Here. FEARLESS COMPETITOR | SUNDAY, APRIL 1, 2012
- [Case Study, Linkedin] Helpful Hints for the Clydesdales of B2B Content B2B MARKETING UNPLUGGED | FRIDAY, JULY 1, 2011
- [Case Study, Linkedin] The Three Biggest Mistakes Companies Make with B2B Websites DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2010
- [Case Study, Linkedin] 12 SEO Experts Weigh In on SEO 2014 Predictions MARKETING ACTION | FRIDAY, JANUARY 3, 2014
- [Case Study, Linkedin] B2B Social Media Marketing -- Does It Work? DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2010
- [Case Study, Linkedin] Optimize Your Content for Inbound Marketing: Part 2 MARKETING ACTION | MONDAY, JUNE 23, 2014
- [Case Study, Linkedin] Is Your B2B Firm REALLY Marketing…Or Simply Making Tactical Soup? MARKETING CRAFTMANSHIP | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 16, 2013
- [Case Study, Linkedin] Jeff Ogden of Find New Customers helps you grow your business with social media at the BMA NJ Social Media Symposium FEARLESS COMPETITOR | TUESDAY, APRIL 3, 2012
- [Case Study, Linkedin] How to Grow Your B2B Business Using Social Media FEARLESS COMPETITOR | THURSDAY, MARCH 29, 2012
- [Case Study, Linkedin] Webinar Replay: How to Integrate Social Media/SEO to Drive More Leads and Increase Marketing ROI B2B LEAD BLOG | FRIDAY, JUNE 24, 2011
- [Case Study, Linkedin] Best SEO Link Building Guides, Tips and Tools of 2010 (So Far) WEBBIQUITY | WEDNESDAY, JULY 14, 2010
- [Case Study, Linkedin] 5 B2B Social Media Posts to Wrap-up the Week SOCIAL MEDIA B2B | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2010
- [Case Study, Linkedin] B2B Company in Northern New Jersey? Learn to Drive Results with Social Media tomorrow! FEARLESS COMPETITOR | MONDAY, APRIL 9, 2012
- [Case Study, Linkedin] Learn to Grow Your Business with Social Media at tomorrow’s BMA-NJ Social Media Symposium FEARLESS COMPETITOR | MONDAY, APRIL 9, 2012
- [Case Study, Linkedin] Generating Leads from Your Homepage CLIENT BRIDGE | THURSDAY, APRIL 12, 2012
- [Case Study, Linkedin] Keynote Address at the BMA-NJ Social Media Symposium to be delivered by Jeff Ogden of Find New Customers FEARLESS COMPETITOR | TUESDAY, MARCH 20, 2012
- [Case Study, Linkedin] Crunchy, salty, nutritious news & views on B2B marketing for technology companies | Velocity - the B2B marketing acceleration agency for technology companies DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, JUNE 22, 2009
- [Case Study, Linkedin] 10 Data Points You Need to Convert More Customers HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2011
- [Case Study, Linkedin] How to Build New Revenue in Your Account Base LEANDATA | TUESDAY, JULY 15, 2014
- [Case Study, Linkedin] 5 Marketing Automation Email Tips ANYTHING GOES MARKETING | TUESDAY, JANUARY 26, 2010
- [Case Study, Linkedin] How Relevant Marketing Content Helps B2B Branding INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | TUESDAY, JUNE 29, 2010
- [Case Study, Linkedin] 5 Rules of Website Redesign for Engaging Engineers and Industrial. INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | FRIDAY, JULY 23, 2010