| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | ANNUITAS GROUP
FEBRUARY 16, 2011 [Campaign, Multi-Touch] An Interview with Jonathan Block from SiriusDecisions
Why do these issues continue to persist despite the focus on new technologies and process? JB : The simple answer is because a focus on new technologies and processes alone is not enough. Marketers must have a fair level of campaign management skill (particularly in the area of portfolio/multi-touch campaigns) to leverage a useful measure of a technology’s effectiveness. With companies struggling to measure campaign ROI, how can they go about measuring the ROI of their automation solution? Remember, the key word here is “automation.” The reason?
| | THE POINT
MAY 14, 2012 [Campaign, Multi-Touch] New Report Confirms Immaturity of Most Marketing Automation Deployments
The keys to marketing automation ROI lie not in features but in strategy, collaboration, metrics, and the development of more sophisticated, multi-touch, triggered campaigns. The issues that drive that frustration, as Forrester confirms, is very seldom the technology itself, but rather a lack of planning, process, and more sophisticated campaigns and metrics.
APRIL 15, 2013 | MODERN B2B MARKETING
[Campaign, Multi-Touch] The Top Takeaways from Marketo Summit to Bring Back to Your Office and Implement
APRIL 11, 2013 | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
[Campaign, Multi-Touch] Adometry Combines Attribution with Optimization
APRIL 9, 2013 | MARKETING ACTION
[Campaign, Multi-Touch] Go the Distance on a Shoestring Marketing Budget
MARCH 14, 2013 | MODERN B2B MARKETING
[Campaign, Multi-Touch] How to Measure the ROI of Your Marketing Programs
JANUARY 10, 2013 | INBOUND SALES NETWORK
[Campaign, Multi-Touch] New Year, New Budgets, New Problems?
NOVEMBER 15, 2012 | MODERN B2B MARKETING
[Campaign, Multi-Touch] Mega-List of Features in Marketing Automation (That You Won’t Find in CRM)
| || || |
| | SALES LEAD INSIGHTS
MARCH 8, 2010 [Campaign, Multi-Touch] B2B Marketing Automation: Here’s My Definition
The use of technology to generate, nurture, score and qualify leads, and drive sales, using customized, multi-touch marketing communications tailored for each contact’s profile, level of interest, behavior or place in the buying process. In my view, the primary benefits of B2B marketing automation are: It allows marketers to accomplish more, usually at a lower cost, than they can get done manually; It facilitates continuous improvement by allowing marketers to track and measure the results of their campaigns, then make necessary adjustments, in near real-time.
| | B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG
FEBRUARY 28, 2008 [Campaign, Multi-Touch] Lead Nurturing is about Relationships, not e-mails
Carrying on the theme of my recent post on lead nurturing as trusted advisors with the human touch , I came across Mike Volpe's post over the HubSpot Marketing Blog. thought he did a nice job of showing the human touch in action as part of the lead nurturing process. As you read Mike's story , you'll notice how he helped â€œKristenâ€ move through her buying process not by selling but by seeking first to be a relevant resource to her. Don't ever forget the human touch. Lead nurturing is a conversation, not a series of disjointed campaigns.
| | FUNNEL FOCUS
OCTOBER 29, 2010 [Campaign, Multi-Touch] Webinar: Social Media Integration into Marketing Campaigns – Does it Drive Leads?
How do I integrate it into my next campaign? In this candid evaluation, I'm going to examine my own successes and failures with social media in a recent, multi-touch marketing campaign featuring The Quintessential Marketing Automation Guidebook. I'll answer the above questions, share my step-by-step process, and reveal lessons learned along the way. Register Now.
| | B2B MARKETING INSIDER
AUGUST 21, 2012 [Campaign, Multi-Touch] 4 Tips For Successful Demand Generation
You must focus on the needs of the buyer and facilitate their buying process, rather than pushing messages at them. With an understanding of the buyer’s behavior, we can determine through advanced analytic models, which of those buyers are at a stage in their buying process where they are ready to engage with sales. Successful and effective marketing creates value for the business.
| || || || |
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | THURSDAY, APRIL 11, 2013 [Campaign, Multi-Touch] Adometry Combines Attribution with Optimization
They have also moved from attributing past results to using predictive models to optimize current and future campaigns. The system also classifies each conversion as attributable, multi-touch, and multi-channel, depending on whether it was linked to at least one message (attributable), to multiple messages (multi-touch) and to messages in multiple channels (multi-channel). For each category, it shows the conversion count and revenue: so, for example, you see the number and revenue for multi-touch repeat purchases. Impressive. MORE >>
LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2011 [Campaign, Multi-Touch] Marketing Automation Blueprint - The Ultimate "How To" Guide
Needless to say whatever new processes I introduced had to scale with the company’s growth ambitions. Commonly used in business-to-business (B2B) or longer sales cycle business-to-consumer (B2C) sales cycles, Marketing Automation is really the marriage of email marketing technology coupled with a structured sales process as defined by a customer relationship management (CRM) program. If not, then a ‘leadflow’ is used to ‘nurture’ the lead with multi-touch email campaigns until it has accrued enough points to be exported to your CRM as a ‘pre-qualified’ lead. MORE >>
VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2010 [Campaign, Multi-Touch] Lead Generation Best Practices Part 5: Multiply Touches/Media/Cycles
The resources and methodologies needed to address these requirements include a smart mix of three core processes : Multi-touch : Frequency matters. From initial engagement to lead qualification and through long-term nurturing, frequent and systematic touches are essential. Multi-media : Use a smart mix of multiple media. Multi-cycle : Most prospects buy at more than six months out, so expand planned contact from over a few days to over several weeks and across multiple sales cycles. Results multiply when lead nurturing strategies multiply. MORE >>
MODERN B2B MARKETING | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2011 [Campaign, Multi-Touch] Doug Laird of QlikView Discusses Huge Success of Revenue-Building Campaign Tied to World Cup
During the interview, Doug discussed the successful implementation of QlikView’s global, multi-touch lead generation campaign during the 2010 World Soccer Finals. We find that when people trial our product we’re really able to accelerate the marketing to sales process. And so what we decided to do was execute a fully integrated campaign, in 13 languages, and then email it out to one million people. So we decided that instead of having each country execute the campaign, we were going to execute that campaign at the center. MORE >>
SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | MONDAY, MAY 23, 2011 [Campaign, Multi-Touch] B2B Marketing Automation: Crawl, Walk, Run, Win
B2B marketing automation, if done right, is an efficient and cost-effective tactic for engaging your prospects and helping them move forward in their buying process; ultimately generating more of the qualified, sales-ready leads that your salespeople and channel partners need to meet your company’s sales, revenue and growth goals. You can start simply, building the sophistication of your marketing automation campaigns as you go. Crawl: Focus first on building a strong foundation for your marketing automation campaigns. WALK: Integrate Campaigning. The good news? MORE >>
- [Campaign, Multi-Touch] New Year, New Budgets, New Problems? INBOUND SALES NETWORK | THURSDAY, JANUARY 10, 2013
- [Campaign, Multi-Touch] Walk Before You Run With Lead Nurturing MARKETING GENIUS BLOG | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2010
- [Campaign, Multi-Touch] What is the Difference Between Email Marketing and Marketing Automation? MODERN B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2012
- [Campaign, Multi-Touch] How to Measure the ROI of Your Marketing Programs MODERN B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, MARCH 14, 2013
- [Campaign, Multi-Touch] Mega-List of Features in Marketing Automation (That You Won’t Find in CRM) MODERN B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2012
- [Campaign, Multi-Touch] Marketing Automation Trends for 2010 LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, JANUARY 12, 2010
- [Campaign, Multi-Touch] Measuring and Managing Marketing ROI: An interview with Jim Lenskold SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 18, 2011
- [Campaign, Multi-Touch] Lead Generation: A Watched Pot Never Boils VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2012
- [Campaign, Multi-Touch] Sales Enablement 101: Treat Salespeople Like Customers SAVVY B2B MARKETING | MONDAY, JUNE 6, 2011
- [Campaign, Multi-Touch] Latest B2B Marketing Trends From SiriusDecisions Summit 09 ANYTHING GOES MARKETING | SUNDAY, MAY 17, 2009
- [Campaign, Multi-Touch] 3 European Marketing Trends IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | WEDNESDAY, JULY 6, 2011
- [Campaign, Multi-Touch] B2B Demand Generation expert Mac McIntosh – Interviewed by Find New Customers FEARLESS COMPETITOR | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 3, 2011
- [Campaign, Multi-Touch] B2B Marketers’ Big Challenges: GlobalSpec’s Industrial Summit Recap MODERN B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, JULY 12, 2012
- [Campaign, Multi-Touch] PowerViews with Andrew Gaffney: Tipping Points & Differentiators VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, MAY 30, 2012
- [Campaign, Multi-Touch] Interview: Mac McConnell on How Marketing Automation Benefits Financial Service Companies FUNNEL FOCUS | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 2010
- [Campaign, Multi-Touch] How to Excel With the Most Underused Marketing Automation Features HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, MARCH 13, 2012
- [Campaign, Multi-Touch] 7 Ways to Generate More Sales Revenue with Marketing Automation MODERN B2B MARKETING | MONDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2010
- [Campaign, Multi-Touch] The Demand Center Breakthrough ILLUMINATING THE FUTURE | THURSDAY, JUNE 10, 2010
- [Campaign, Multi-Touch] The Top Takeaways from Marketo Summit to Bring Back to Your Office and Implement MODERN B2B MARKETING | MONDAY, APRIL 15, 2013
- [Campaign, Multi-Touch] B2B Lessons From Boston University IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2011
- [Campaign, Multi-Touch] Sophisticated Data Modeling and Analytics Lead to Better Marketing Metrics FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | TUESDAY, JULY 13, 2010
- [Campaign, Multi-Touch] Go the Distance on a Shoestring Marketing Budget MARKETING ACTION | TUESDAY, APRIL 9, 2013
- [Campaign, Multi-Touch] B2B Sales Lead Management: A Bird in Hand is Worth Two in the Bush VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, AUGUST 28, 2012
- [Campaign, Multi-Touch] B2B Demand Generation expert Mac McIntosh – Interviewed by Find New Customers FEARLESS COMPETITOR | TUESDAY, AUGUST 9, 2011
- [Campaign, Multi-Touch] 7 Strategies for Using Content to Market Industrial Products INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | FRIDAY, MAY 14, 2010
- [Campaign, Multi-Touch] Tech Target Online ROI Summit - Part III - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2007
- [Campaign, Multi-Touch] Where's the passion in B2B marketing? B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2007
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.