| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | TOMORROW PEOPLE
MARCH 19, 2012 [Campaign, Cost Per Click] The Death of Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC)
Is PPC past its Sell By date? For something that’s been around for just a few years, PayPer Click advertising , or PPC has become an established part of online marketing for many companies. Put simply, “Paid search marketing is the process of gaining traffic by purchasing ads on search engines. Making Pay Per Click really pay.
| | MARKETRI
SEPTEMBER 25, 2012 [Campaign, Cost Per Click] Decision 2012: Should Your B2B Firm Choose SEO or PPC?
In speaking with clients and colleagues recently, I’ve realized that many marketers and B2B professionals are staunch in their defense of SEO over PPC, or vice versa. The ultimate goal is to have a website appear in the top 3 spots, where nearly 60% of clicks occur, for given search queries or keywords. PPC is also known as Paid Search. The Campaign Promises.
OCTOBER 31, 2013 | HUBSPOT
[Campaign, Cost Per Click] Answers to 17 LinkedIn Questions You Were Too Ashamed to Ask
AUGUST 20, 2013 | LEADERSHIP
[Campaign, Cost Per Click] 9 Search Marketing Tips for Effective B2B Lead Generation
AUGUST 19, 2013 | HUBSPOT
[Campaign, Cost Per Click] How to Save Up to 50% on Your PPC With Quality Score
AUGUST 13, 2013 | VERTICAL RESPONSE
[Campaign, Cost Per Click] What You Need to Know About Using Google AdWords Content Campaigns
JULY 12, 2013 | VERTICAL RESPONSE
[Campaign, Cost Per Click] What Should You Know About Keywords – The Long and Short of It
JULY 10, 2013 | SYNECORE
[Campaign, Cost Per Click] From the Intern Desk: A Guide to Digital Marketing Acronyms
| || || |
| | HUBSPOT
FEBRUARY 8, 2013 [Campaign, Cost Per Click] 8 Times When You Shouldn't Feel Guilty About Using PPC
Many marketers are moving away from using pay-per-click (PPC) advertising in lieu of more cost-effective lead generation methods, like blogging, social media marketing, and creating excellent offer content that drives net new leads and reconversions. So here are some of those instances in which a little PPC might do your business some good! Yikes!
| | HUBSPOT
APRIL 18, 2013 [Campaign, Cost Per Click] 4 Clever PPC Opportunities Ecommerce Marketers Won't Want to Miss
'If you’re a PPC veteran, it’s tempting to devote all your time to the bigger picture and finding creative new ways to drive cheap, conversion-friendly clicks. This is especially true for ecommerce businesses , which are playing in an incredibly complex space, particularly when using PPC. Model Number Campaigns. Competitive Campaign. Long-Tail Keyword Expansion.
| | HUBSPOT
AUGUST 19, 2011 [Campaign, Cost Per Click] How to Optimize Your PPC Campaign Under a Tight Budget
So we understand the decision to scale back on the amount of money you put into your PPC campaign if you need to find a way to decrease your marketing spend. Below are 4 tips for optimizing your PPC campaign when facing a low budget. Ways to Optimize PPC on a Tight Budget. Have you had to deal with budget cuts affecting your PPC campaigns?
| | HUBSPOT
MARCH 15, 2012 [Campaign, Cost Per Click] How to Identify Long-Tail Keywords to Fuel Your PPC Strategy
For any company running a successful PPC campaign , long-tail keywords are likely already a part of the strategy. These terms usually have low search volume and low cost-per-clicks (CPCs), yet they are often overlooked by many PPC marketers. their experience on the landing page they click to or their experience with customer service). right?
| || || || |
HUBSPOT | MONDAY, AUGUST 19, 2013 [Campaign, Cost Per Click] How to Save Up to 50% on Your PPC With Quality Score
'In PPC, there are lots of metrics to track , so it can quickly get confusing and then overwhelming. Marketers often ask me, “What’s the one metric I should optimize for? Quality Score: Higher Quality Scores generally lead to lower costs, so optimizing for Quality Score is essentially the same as optimizing for ROI. And it makes total sense -- Google’s main goal is to keep users happy so they keep using Google, and keep clicking results. New Data Shows AdWords Quality Score Can Save You Up to 50% on PPC. Why You Should Spend Time Optimizing for Quality Score. MORE >>
VERTICAL RESPONSE | TUESDAY, AUGUST 13, 2013 [Campaign, Cost Per Click] What You Need to Know About Using Google AdWords Content Campaigns
'If you’re new to Search Engine Marketing and/or using Pay-Per-Click ads, you may not be familiar with Google’s Content Search Network also known as the Google Display Network. Here, we discuss what they are and how to use Google AdWords Content Campaigns within your search engine marketing (SEM) strategy. You pay for placement on these sites, on either a cost-per click (CPC) or cost-per impression (CPM) basis.” There are, of course, pros and cons to content campaigns just like everything else. MORE >>
HUBSPOT | MONDAY, JANUARY 21, 2013 [Campaign, Cost Per Click] A Simple Guide to Setting Up Your First LinkedIn Ad Campaign
But what about using LinkedIn for marketing ? More and more marketers are turning to LinkedIn to promote their products, services, and content. So if you're using PPC to power your presence on Facebook, Twitter, or Google, consider yourself lucky -- you can add LinkedIn to that list, too. If you're new to LinkedIn ads, reference this post, which will walk you through the steps to set up your own LinkedIn ad campaign. Setting Up Your LinkedIn Ad Campaign. Step 1: Create a New Ad Campaign. Once in the ads platform, select New Ad Campaign and Start New. MORE >>
VERTICAL RESPONSE | MONDAY, MAY 13, 2013 [Campaign, Cost Per Click] Don’t Waste Your Dough! 5 Secrets to Maximizing Google AdWords
'Did you know that when managing your Google Adwords pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns, it’s pretty easy to waste big bucks without even knowing it? Being as efficient as possible is key to getting the most bang for your PPC bucks, so we’ve spilled the beans in the 5 top areas to maximize that’ll get your dollars to deliver: Choosing the Right Keywords. In theory, yes, but none of us have an infinite amount of marketing dollars to spend. By focusing on keywords that are too general, or broad can result in increased PPC costs. MORE >>
WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, JANUARY 17, 2011 [Campaign, Cost Per Click] Best Social Media Stats, Facts and Marketing Research of 2010
For anyone in marketing or PR being asked to make “data-driven decisions “based on the numbers (and doesn’t that include pretty much everyone in marketing and PR these days?), How do social media marketing strategies in small businesses differ from those in larger enterprises? Although social media has been the hottest topic in marketing this year, what other tactics are critical to adopt, maintain or expand? Social Marketing Lifts Organic Conversions by MarketingSherpa. ** 5 Stars. B2B Marketing and Social Media. And much more. MORE >>
- [Campaign, Cost Per Click] Seven Expert Search Engine Marketing Guides WEBBIQUITY | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2011
- [Campaign, Cost Per Click] Why B2B Marketers Might Want to Cozy Up to LinkedIn Ads HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2012
- [Campaign, Cost Per Click] 9 Search Marketing Tips for Effective B2B Lead Generation LEADERSHIP | TUESDAY, AUGUST 20, 2013
- [Campaign, Cost Per Click] SMB Marketing Q&A With Main Street ROI's Phil Frost BLOG MY CALLS | FRIDAY, JUNE 28, 2013
- [Campaign, Cost Per Click] 5 Must-Test Internet Marketing Tactics and Metrics HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, AUGUST 5, 2011
- [Campaign, Cost Per Click] Best of 2009 (So Far): AdWords Tips and Tactics, Part 2 WEBMARKETCENTRAL | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2009
- [Campaign, Cost Per Click] From the Intern Desk: A Guide to Digital Marketing Acronyms SYNECORE | WEDNESDAY, JULY 10, 2013
- [Campaign, Cost Per Click] How to Use Social Media Data to Improve Paid Search Campaigns HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, JULY 19, 2011
- [Campaign, Cost Per Click] The Power of Return On Marketing Investment Calculations DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2010
- [Campaign, Cost Per Click] It's 2010. So Why Are Search Marketers Still Using Unsophisticated. E-STORM | TUESDAY, MARCH 23, 2010
- [Campaign, Cost Per Click] 6 Reasons Marketers Should Use Bing for Paid Search HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2011
- [Campaign, Cost Per Click] Pay-Per-Call Smashes Pay-Per-Click: A Case Study BLOG MY CALLS | FRIDAY, MARCH 22, 2013
- [Campaign, Cost Per Click] Hiring an SEO Firm? A Cautionary Tale HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2011
- [Campaign, Cost Per Click] Answers to 17 LinkedIn Questions You Were Too Ashamed to Ask HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2013
- [Campaign, Cost Per Click] 4 Advanced Targeting Techniques Every Facebook Advertiser Should Master HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2012
- [Campaign, Cost Per Click] Frequently Asked Questions about B2B Social Media – Part 2 MODERN B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, MARCH 1, 2011
- [Campaign, Cost Per Click] Are Facebook Clicks Totally and Utterly Meaningless? HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2012
- [Campaign, Cost Per Click] Google AdWords Makes Pay-Per-Call Even Easier HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 3, 2011
- [Campaign, Cost Per Click] What Should You Know About Keywords – The Long and Short of It VERTICAL RESPONSE | FRIDAY, JULY 12, 2013
- [Campaign, Cost Per Click] Top 10 Resources for Multichannel (aka Cross Channel) Analytics. E-STORM | MONDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2009
- [Campaign, Cost Per Click] 5 Lessons Learned in Site Retargeting B2B MARKETING MENTOR | THURSDAY, JUNE 13, 2013
- [Campaign, Cost Per Click] Best AdWords Tips and Tactics of 2009, Part 1 WEBBIQUITY | SUNDAY, JANUARY 10, 2010
- [Campaign, Cost Per Click] Best of 2009 (So Far): AdWords Tips and Tactics, Part 1 WEBMARKETCENTRAL | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2009
- [Campaign, Cost Per Click] Free Online Marketing Tools for Marketers ANYTHING GOES MARKETING | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2006
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.