| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | CK'S B2B BLOG
SEPTEMBER 20, 2010 [Business] Mobile Marketing: Resources To Get Your Marketing Aligned With Your Mobile Audiences.
BILLION subscribers already) and with mobile set to overtake PCs as the 'first-screen' Web device within 3-5 years, no matter if your target audiences are business professionals or consumers, age 16 or 65, located in the U.S. as well as a groundbreaking mobile-marketing guide that aired last week from the team at 360i. or spread all over the globe. Mobile Marketing Opportunities.
| | CK'S B2B BLOG
MAY 16, 2010 [Business] Want ROI From Today's Technologies, Marketers? Don't Just Show Up (participation), Step It Up (innovation).
You're not using these technologies to merely make the same moves as others, you're looking to move the ROI needle for your business. Marketers, your business audiences need you to innovate around their challenges and needs, and in so doing you might just find you're innovating your B2B business. Naturally, I count myself among them. Check! Facebook group? Check!
MAY 7, 2013 | CK'S B2B BLOG
[Business] Mobile Innovation (Part 6): Innovating Value Propositions
APRIL 30, 2013 | CK'S B2B BLOG
[Business] Mobile Innovation Series (Part 5): Innovating Customer Experiences
APRIL 3, 2013 | CK'S B2B BLOG
[Business] NEW 6-Part Mobile Innovation Series: Welcome To Your Innovation Moment, Marketers
MARCH 7, 2013 | CK'S B2B BLOG
[Business] CK's NEW Mobile-Marketing eBook: Innovation Through Mobile
MARCH 2, 2013 | CK'S B2B BLOG
[Business] New, Improved and Innovative: CK's new sites, services & eBooks!
NOVEMBER 27, 2012 | CK'S B2B BLOG
[Business] Introducing CK's New Mobile-Marketing Video Series!
| || || |
| | CK'S B2B BLOG
JUNE 8, 2010 [Business] B2B, Buzz & Brand ROI: Creating Customers That Create (MORE!) Customers.
Every single purchase that business professionals make are high-ticket AND high-risk—and affect not only them, but others in their organizations. Plus, business professionals are relentless and exhaustive in their research process because they have to be, they're held accountable for each and every line-item on the budget! But three things before we get started. But for B2Bs?
| | CK'S B2B BLOG
JUNE 13, 2010 [Business] Great B2B Marketing Stats (in a GREAT format!)
They help to support our arguments, enable us to build our business cases and they shine light on new opportunities and emerging market segments that hold potential for our offerings. As marketers, data, statistics and factoids are our friends. And it's even better when a bunch of statistics are aggregated for us in one place! and keeping! our attention.
| | CK'S B2B BLOG
JULY 4, 2010 [Business] B2B Mobile: 5 Questions Every Marketer Should Be Asking (And Answering)
Mobile is changing how (and where) business professionals communicate with one another and how (and why) they interact with B2B brands. Explosive adoption rates: Business markets have adopted mobile devices in droves—in fact, it's the one device that never leaves users' sides (or pockets). Therefore, professionals use their mobile devices to fulfill business needs (vs.
| | CK'S B2B BLOG
OCTOBER 3, 2010 [Business] Building The B2B Mobile Business Case: 10 Arguments To Turn Mobile Skeptics Into Supporters. (A Slideshow)
It's not that B2Bs marketers don't want to innovate around this exciting new set of media, it's just that their B2B executives need to better understand why mobile poses a high-opportunity, high-ROI marketing channel for their businesses, and how mobile can make a significant impact with their professional audiences. B2B Mobile Marketing: Building The B2B Mobile Business Case.
| || || || |
CK'S B2B BLOG | SATURDAY, APRIL 17, 2010 [Business] Yes, B2B Marketers: THIS Is The Year Of Mobile (Yes, Really).
In fact, there are many approaches and tools that you can leverage to either increase the impact of existing programs, or to create altogether new strategies for interacting with your business-centric prospects and existing customers. Positively unprecedented in its growth tear, consumer and business marketers alike have never witnessed this stunning scale of ubiquitous adoption coupled with an instant and always-on communications channel. A running joke among many marketers is “Yes.Really! THIS is the year of mobile.” The problem? are we there yet. And the time is right now. MORE >>
CK'S B2B BLOG | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 29, 2010 [Business] Video Clip: 4 Key Strategies For B2B Social Media ROI
For B2Bs looking to leverage social media to move the (ROI) needle, it really comes down to 4 key strategies squarely focused upon: #1: Solving Business Problems. 2: Increasing Business Professionals' Knowledge. 3: Lowering Business Professionals' Risk (Especially given that B2B purchases are high-ticket, high-risk items). 4: Growing Business Professionals' Networks. cover these strategies in the below video clip (running at 2 minutes) and I also cover this extensively in the slideshow located here. B2B Mobile Marketing B2B Social Media MORE >>
CK'S B2B BLOG | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2011 [Business] Exciting Announcement: Mobile Marketing "Mini MBA" Executive Program Launching At Rutgers University (Open House, Too!)
The program addresses such questions as: Why is mobile the most profound and pervasive media of our time, and how does this impact produce implications and alter expectations for businesses and brands? I'm so pleased to announce a groundbreaking mobile-marketing program — and a first-of-its-kind backed by a top university — launching at Rutgers University. The Mobile Marketing "Mini MBA", one in a unique series of programs designed for executives, is a program that I spearheaded with Rutgers and helped to develop the 360-degree curriculum. Both programs begin this April. MORE >>
CK'S B2B BLOG | THURSDAY, MARCH 18, 2010 [Business] B2Bs, The Purchasing Patterns of Your Buyers Are Dramatically Changing. Unless You No Longer Want Their Money, This Means That YOU Must Change, Too.
Let's call it 'tough love' Because I love B2Bs, and I've no hesitation in getting tough about the changes needed from them to better serve their business audiences, and their bottom lines. After all, rallying our businesses to change is a big part of a marketer's job , one might say our reason for being. And where some businesses move more quickly on change imperatives , other companies fail to ever truly adapt — and that never ends well (but certainly makes for many a cautionary tale). tend to get a little bold in my advice. Why so delighted am I? MORE >>
CK'S B2B BLOG | TUESDAY, MAY 29, 2012 [Business] Introducing CK's New Mobile-Marketing Video Series!
Insights for B2B and B2C: It had to arm both B2B and B2C marketers with strategic advice on why and how mobile can move the needle for their businesses, increase brand engagement with their audiences, and strengthen the customer relationships that are critical to their ROI. In 2011, in fact right at this time of year, I launched my B2B mobile-marketing guide —and it was an important piece for me to publish as it was the first solid piece of thought leadership to focus on mobile imperatives for B2B marketers. And that brings me to 2012. But I wasn’t sure of the “how.” Anywhere. MORE >>
- [Business] Teaching and Speaking At Rutgers University CK'S B2B BLOG | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2010
- [Business] Video Q&A: The Mobile Revolution & B2B CK'S B2B BLOG | TUESDAY, MAY 10, 2011
- [Business] Audio Slideshow: Mobile's "New Normal" & The New Set Of Marketing Imperatives For B2Bs (Narrated Presentation) CK'S B2B BLOG | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 2010
- [Business] Must-Have Road Map For B2Bs: The Mobile Revolution & B2B CK'S B2B BLOG | SATURDAY, APRIL 9, 2011
- [Business] B2B Mobile: 5 Questions Every Marketer Should Be Asking (And Answering) CK'S B2B BLOG | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2010
- [Business] Forget Recession. Focus On Innovation. (The real story of this era) CK'S B2B BLOG | SUNDAY, JANUARY 9, 2011
- [Business] Get BIG-Time Smart & Save Money Big Time: 17 Great Online Courses At $200 Savings! CK'S B2B BLOG | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2010
- [Business] B2B Mobile Marketing: Why Mobile For B2Bs? (A Slideshow) CK'S B2B BLOG | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2010
- [Business] B2B Mobile Marketing: Mobile As Prime B2B Marketing Media For Business Audiences. CK'S B2B BLOG | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2011
- [Business] B2B Mobile Marketing: The Insider's Guide To Engaging Business Customers Through Mobile. CK'S B2B BLOG | SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2011
- [Business] You're Invited: Integrating Mobile Into the B2B Marketing Mix (Cool Webinar) CK'S B2B BLOG | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2011
- [Business] Social Media and Mobile Marketing: Gaining A Career Competitive Advantage (Rutgers University Keynote) CK'S B2B BLOG | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2010
- [Business] The Mobile Revolution Gets A Makeover. CK'S B2B BLOG | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2011
- [Business] Come Join Us At "FutureM" In Boston: Fresh Ideas, Free Session & Free Lunch! CK'S B2B BLOG | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2010
- [Business] B2B Mobile Article: Featured In Article On iPad HD In Content Marketing Institute CK'S B2B BLOG | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 7, 2012
- [Business] New, Improved and Innovative: CK's new sites, services & eBooks! CK'S B2B BLOG | SATURDAY, MARCH 2, 2013
- [Business] Video Clips: "The Way We Live Now" and "Meet The Change Agents" (4-min segments) CK'S B2B BLOG | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2010
- [Business] New Mobile-Marketing Article: Mobile As 'First Screen' For Customers CK'S B2B BLOG | SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2012
- [Business] Video Clip: Gaining A Competitive Advantage Through Social Media and Mobile Marketing (4-min. segment) CK'S B2B BLOG | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2010
- [Business] NEW 6-Part Mobile Innovation Series: Welcome To Your Innovation Moment, Marketers CK'S B2B BLOG | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 3, 2013
- [Business] Mobile Innovation (Part 6): Innovating Value Propositions CK'S B2B BLOG | TUESDAY, MAY 7, 2013
- [Business] Mobile Marketing: Featured In Print Professional Magazine CK'S B2B BLOG | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2012
- [Business] New & Improved Branding For 2012 CK'S B2B BLOG | SATURDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2011
- [Business] Video Clip: B2B Social Media's Top Priorities For Business Purposes CK'S B2B BLOG | TUESDAY, JANUARY 4, 2011
- [Business] B2B Mobile Online Seminar: Learn 5 Ways To Integrate Mobile Into The B2B Marketing Mix (And Much More!) CK'S B2B BLOG | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2010
- [Business] B2B Social Media: Why Do Business Professionals Use Social Media? (Slideshow) CK'S B2B BLOG | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2010
- [Business] B2B Mobile: A Revolution.Really? Yup, Really! CK'S B2B BLOG | THURSDAY, APRIL 7, 2011
- [Business] Mobile Marketing: How Mobile Changes Our Marketing (Part 2 of 2) CK'S B2B BLOG | TUESDAY, MARCH 15, 2011
- [Business] Mobile Marketing Webinar: The Future Of Mobile Marketing. Is Here. (March 3rd) CK'S B2B BLOG | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2011
- [Business] New Article On The Mobile Revolution & B2B: 6 Key Questions (And Answers!) On B2B Mobile Marketing CK'S B2B BLOG | MONDAY, MAY 2, 2011
- [Business] CK's NEW Mobile-Marketing eBook: Innovation Through Mobile CK'S B2B BLOG | THURSDAY, MARCH 7, 2013
- [Business] Mobile Innovation Series (Part 5): Innovating Customer Experiences CK'S B2B BLOG | TUESDAY, APRIL 30, 2013
- [Business] B2B Mobile Marketing: Featured In BtoB Magazine Article on Mobile Engagement CK'S B2B BLOG | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2012
- [Business] B2B Mobile Marketing: Why Mobile For *B2B* Companies? CK'S B2B BLOG | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2010
- [Business] Press Coverage For "The Mobile Revolution & B2B" CK'S B2B BLOG | FRIDAY, APRIL 22, 2011
- [Business] Introducing CK's New Mobile-Marketing Video Series! CK'S B2B BLOG | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2012
- [Business] Now Contributing To B2B Marketing Online. CK'S B2B BLOG | THURSDAY, MARCH 11, 2010
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.