| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
JUNE 29, 2012 [Books, Eloqua] How to Build a Successful Personal Brand
But he knew if he wanted to stand out from the crowd, he needed to build a name for himself – a personal brand. So Dave set out on a personal branding campaign, using online and offline tactics to network, demonstrate his expertise and show the value his own brand could bring to potential employers. Dave took sometime out to share his personal branding tips. Stay On Top of It.
| | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
MAY 25, 2012 [Books, Eloqua] Book Review: Michael Brito Goes for Broke in “Smart Business, Social Business”
Smart Business, Social Business (Que) might just be the most thoroughly researched book on the larger topic of social marketing. Hell, had Smart Business, Social Business not been bound with cardboard and filled with parchment, I wouldn’t even have known what to call it, because Brito’s first book felt more like transcribed consulting services than it did a business title. Then: boom!
SEPTEMBER 16, 2012 | BLUE FOCUS MARKETING
[Books, Eloqua] 2012 #Nifty50 Top Men in Technology on Twitter
SEPTEMBER 4, 2012 | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
[Books, Eloqua] All-Time Fantasy Marketing Team: 7 Experts Share Their Draft Picks
AUGUST 12, 2012 | WEBBIQUITY
[Books, Eloqua] Book Review: Revenue Engine
JULY 31, 2012 | FEARLESS COMPETITOR
[Books, Eloqua] B2B Lead Generation | Top 10 Guest Posts You May Have Missed
JUNE 29, 2012 | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
[Books, Eloqua] How to Build a Successful Personal Brand
MAY 25, 2012 | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
[Books, Eloqua] Book Review: Michael Brito Goes for Broke in “Smart Business, Social Business”
| || || |
| | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
MAY 31, 2011 [Books, Eloqua] 6 Sure-fire, Can’t Miss Ways to Increase Blog Views
by Joe Chernov | Tweet this We recently deconstructed why some of Eloqua’s 280 blog posts generated considerably more views than others. It means if you engage in content marketing (creating e-books, infographics, videos – that sort of thing), the assets should first appear on your blog , and you should standardize linking to your blog from all of your social outposts. Whenever major news breaks in our industry, Eloqua’s CEO Joe Payne is the first to comment. Reductionist writing for lazy marketers. Then we came up with six absolute locks for triggering views.
| | WEBBIQUITY
AUGUST 12, 2012 [Books, Eloqua] Book Review: Revenue Engine
In the foreword to Revenue Engine: Why Revenue Performance Management is the Next Frontier of Competitive Advantage by Steve Woods and Alex Shootman, Eloqua CEO Joe Payne writes that “This is not a book about marketing. This is a book about the only thing that matters: revenue.” It’s not about sales. Your marketing emails had better provide value.
| | WEBBIQUITY
JUNE 14, 2011 [Books, Eloqua] Eloqua, TopRank, Demandbase and More – OMS Minneapolis Wrapup
Steve Woods , Eloqua. Steve is one of the most brilliant marketing strategists I know, and co-author of a new book, Revenue Engine. The trick in using social media monitoring tools is not to automate “fast, shi**y answers as Steve put it, but rather to find the right person to respond. Tap your internal subject matter experts and help them create personal brands.
| | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
SEPTEMBER 4, 2012 [Books, Eloqua] All-Time Fantasy Marketing Team: 7 Experts Share Their Draft Picks
Some choose historical figures, other folks they know personally. Not to mention he’s a personal business hero of mine.” He went on to ‘write the book’ on how best to influence people and coined the phrase, ‘People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.’ Some play for cash, most just want the bragging rights. Who would be your first pick?
| || || || |
IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | THURSDAY, AUGUST 4, 2011 [Books, Eloqua] Marketers: How To Get Noticed by “Influencers”
After all, the person drowning in information clings to trusted sources – and influencers trade in trust. Microsoft’s PR team found that one person – TechCrunch’s Michael Arrington – triggered considerably more awareness for the launch of Bing than did The Wall Street Journal. Being an influencer (also known in some industries as a “tastemaker”) yourself is a sure-fire way to get recognized by other influential personalities. Try to form a real relationship, one built on mutual value transfer and personal familiarity. The key is to keep it sincere and personal. MORE >>
B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 5, 2011 [Books, Eloqua] 50 Ways To Make 2011 Rock | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B Social Media and.
About | Advertise | Submissions | Write for Us CrowdsourcedFRD Home Advertising Branding Content Marketing Lead Gen SEO-SEM Social Media More Strategy Design PR eBooks Educational Facebook Guest Posts Twitter 50 Ways To Make 2011 Rock January 5th, 2011 | By Jeremy Victor For the last couple of years as we have been mired in the uncertainty surrounding the end of the recession and the tough economic times that seem to be lingering, we’ve fought for the survival of our jobs and companies, we’ve worried more, and we’ve become more stressed. Return to core messaging. Get buy-in first. All MORE >>
DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2010 [Books, Eloqua] The Best B2B Marketing Ideas of 2010
The Best B2B Marketing Ideas of 2010 A guest post by Jeff Ogden , president of Find New Customers Although companies like Marketo, Eloqua and Kinaxis have produced terrific written content in blogs, e-books, etc., like Marketo’s new lead scoring e-book or Eloqua’s Grande series) here we want to focus on B2B marketing key #2—Entertain. As we like to say, “Personality is the missing ingredient in B2B marketing. The great book, Content Rules , urged marketers to “be different. They all are very entertaining, too. Thanks. MORE >>
LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, JUNE 23, 2009 [Books, Eloqua] Inbound Marketing & Marketing Automation
I’ve personally often used Google AdWords to drive traffic to websites: it’s instantanious and you can fine-tune campaigns to target a specific audience. Lately, most vendors have added features to monitor anonymous traffic your site (the most recent announcements: Pardot , Marketo , Eloqua ). Social Media monitoring : see who writes about your company or your areas of expertise. Either work with an SEO agency, or read a book on SEO and use one of the integrated Inbound Marketing tools. The Marketing Automation industry is evolving continuously. MORE >>
FEARLESS COMPETITOR | TUESDAY, JULY 31, 2012 [Books, Eloqua] B2B Lead Generation | Top 10 Guest Posts You May Have Missed
As the President of the lead generation company Find New Customers , I’m often invited to write for other blogs and to do book reviews. RPM with the Fearless Competitor (video interview on Eloqua blog). Demand Generation Predictions (Eloqua blog). Personality: The Missing Ingredient in B2B Marketing Today (SavvyB2BMarketing). Guest posts are a great way to promote your company and be thought of as a thought leader. They are also very useful for search marketing, because they provide inbound links. To make it easy for you, I compiled a list here. MORE >>
- [Books, Eloqua] Marketing Tools and Technology – How Does A Marketer Decide? B2B MARKETING INSIDER | THURSDAY, JULY 28, 2011
- [Books, Eloqua] Creating a Content Marketing Team and Workflow Plan JUNTA 42 | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2011
- [Books, Eloqua] How To Create Killer Content: Speak To A Customer B2B MARKETING INSIDER | THURSDAY, JANUARY 13, 2011
- [Books, Eloqua] 2012 #Nifty50 Top Men in Technology on Twitter BLUE FOCUS MARKETING | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2012
- [Books, Eloqua] Why Google Reader Should Be Your New BFF DIANNA HUFF - B2B MARCOM | FRIDAY, JUNE 3, 2011
- [Books, Eloqua] Tapping Social Networks for Business: Interview with @ClaraShih. B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2010
- [Books, Eloqua] B2B Lead Generation Blog: On B2B Demand Generation tools and Lead Generation Dashboards B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 18, 2007
- [Books, Eloqua] ClickInsights: What was your "Aha" moment in 2009? - Part 2 CONNECT THE DOCS | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2009
- [Books, Eloqua] Top 56 B2B Marketing Posts October 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2010
- [Books, Eloqua] David Meerman Scott’s Tips for Scoring Big Interviews IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | TUESDAY, JANUARY 3, 2012
- [Books, Eloqua] Conduct a Content Audit For Your Content Marketing Strategy. B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, APRIL 27, 2010
- [Books, Eloqua] 7 Factors To Consider Before You Follow Someone On Twitter B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 9, 2010
- [Books, Eloqua] 7 Steps For Dealing With Negative Blog Reviews And Comments. B2BBLOGGERS | SATURDAY, JUNE 12, 2010
- [Books, Eloqua] Annual Content Marketing Retreat 2012 CONNECT THE DOCS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2011
- [Books, Eloqua] Top 10 Guest Posts You May Have Missed FEARLESS COMPETITOR | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 16, 2011
- [Books, Eloqua] PowerViews with Christopher Hosford – CRM/Marketing Automation/Social Convergence VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, MAY 10, 2012
- [Books, Eloqua] The REAL Gobbledygook Words B2BBLOGGERS | SUNDAY, JULY 25, 2010
- [Books, Eloqua] Marketing Tools and Technology – How Does A Marketer Decide? BLUE FOCUS MARKETING | THURSDAY, AUGUST 11, 2011
- [Books, Eloqua] PowerViews with Chris Hosford – CRM/Marketing Automation/Social Convergence VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, MAY 10, 2012
- [Books, Eloqua] How to Prosper Despite a Bad Economy | Insights from How to Find New Customers FEARLESS COMPETITOR | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2011
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.