| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | WEBBIQUITY
JANUARY 17, 2011 [Blogger, Facebook] Best Social Media Stats, Facts and Marketing Research of 2010
Facebook is the world’s most visited social media brand with 54% of the worlds internet population visiting the brand. More than 700,000 local businesses have active Pages on Facebook. 70% of bloggers are organically talking about brands on their blog, and 38% of them post brand or product reviews. Are Twitter Followers Better Than Facebook Fans? And much more.
| | WEBBIQUITY
MAY 17, 2016 [Blogger, Facebook] The 14 Best Content Planning and Research Tools
Sample review: “Trello is a simple, yet effective project management tool following the agile development model. Sample review: “This is a very easy-to-use tool for brainstorming and creating mindmaps. I use it for mapping out different content and blog post types to include in my editorial calendars.” — Online Marketing Institute. Best Content Planning Tools. 1) Trello. HubSpot.
MAY 17, 2016 | WEBBIQUITY
[Blogger, Facebook] The 14 Best Content Planning and Research Tools
JULY 21, 2015 | HUBSPOT
[Blogger, Facebook] Content Marketing Strategy: A Comprehensive Guide for Modern Marketers
MAY 11, 2015 | MODERN B2B MARKETING
[Blogger, Facebook] 3 Steps to Executing a Flawless Influencer Marketing Campaign
NOVEMBER 11, 2014 | WEBBIQUITY
[Blogger, Facebook] Funny Business: The Best Digital Marketing Humor, 2014 Edition
MARCH 7, 2014 | WRITTENT
[Blogger, Facebook] Do You Forget “Marketing” in Your Content Marketing?
JUNE 5, 2013 | HUBSPOT
[Blogger, Facebook] How to Write the Worst Guest Blogging Pitch of All Time [Template]
| | MODERN B2B MARKETING
MAY 11, 2015 [Blogger, Facebook] 3 Steps to Executing a Flawless Influencer Marketing Campaign
Are they more likely to browse Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or another social media channel? Also, 92% are active on Facebook, 88% on Twitter, and 76% on LinkedIn. If you’re trying to sell Pilates classes to women in the Tampa Bay area, don’t just seek out any bloggers to relay the message. The company sent Brazilian bloggers a piece of very stained clothing.
| | WEBBIQUITY
NOVEMBER 11, 2014 [Blogger, Facebook] Funny Business: The Best Digital Marketing Humor, 2014 Edition
Sample: Did you hear about the Buddhist who refused Novocaine during a root canal? Dracula’s LinkedIn Profile by Social Media Today. This is actually a serious post from Celina Guerrero on how to optimize your LinkedIn profile, but it creatively uses Count Dracula’s LinkedIn account as an example. What are you laughing at? Dirt Devil-The Exorcist. Really.
| | WRITING ON THE WEB
SEPTEMBER 6, 2010 [Blogger, Facebook] No More Geek-Speak: SEO for Smart Bloggers
Here is a sample analysis… As you can see, each post or page is graded on search engine standards. Blog this on Blogger. Share this on Facebook. Share this on LinkedIn. How can you learn basic search marketing for blogging in 5 minutes or less? Scribe SEO Copywriting is a practical tool you install and use for each blog or web pages you want to publish. Digg this!
| | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
FEBRUARY 23, 2011 [Blogger, Facebook] 3 Ways Data’s Popularity Is Changing Business
Publishers across industries – bloggers, advertisers, academics, journalists and marketers – who want to succeed will need to be taught the science of data analysis along with the art of writing. Nielsen ratings became a household name by sampling household television viewing. Despite better tracking, people can still practice selective sampling, reporting data that makes them look good but not necessarily the data that enables the company to make wiser decisions and drive revenue performance. Facebook. LinkedIn. by Jesse Noyes | Tweet this. You’re not crazy.
HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, JULY 21, 2015 [Blogger, Facebook] Content Marketing Strategy: A Comprehensive Guide for Modern Marketers
You create a few sample infographics and share them on social media so people see what the tool is capable of doing, and between that and the traffic coming from organic search, you start to get a few hundred people using it every month. A few of them like it so much they provide their name and email address so they can continue using it. With a marketing team size of around 18, your content marketing team will be staffed with all the same roles -- bloggers, long-form content creators, SEO specialists, designers -- just multiplied. Blogger. mean, where do I start? Not bad. MORE >>
B2B MARKETING INSIDER | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2011 [Blogger, Facebook] Why SEO Is The Key To Successful Marketing
It also includes a foreward by freelance blogger and marketing consultant Kristi Hines ( @kikolani ) and some extra quick start guides, sample frameworks and more… Another Great Example of Content Marketing. would be honored if you follow along on Twitter , LinkedIn , Facebook or Subscribe to the B2B Marketing Insider Blog. Everyone uses a search engine! And yet, not everyone in marketing understands the difference between SEO, PPC, metatags and keywords. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. PPC stands for Pay-Per-Click. They own the need. MORE >>
DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2010 [Blogger, Facebook] The State of the Blogosphere 2010
On Facebook this month, the average user created 90 pieces of content and contributed to the more than 30 billion pieces of content (web links, news stories, blog posts, notes, photo albums, etc.) This year, the team dove deeper into the blogs with a focus on female bloggers and mobile blogging. To begin, let’s take a look at the residence of bloggers worldwide. Almost one-half of all bloggers reside in the United States with 29% blogging in Europe. Gender Two-thirds of bloggers according to Technorati are male. If pouring, it is half full. startups. MORE >>
WRITING ON THE WEB | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2011 [Blogger, Facebook] Business Blog Writing: Come on, light my fire!
In the sample quote I used about a “128-bit secure site, wouldn’t it be more interesting if the business blogged about a client who had a bad experience using an unsecured website? Blog this on Blogger. Share this on Facebook. Share this on LinkedIn. Why is content marketing and persuasion so difficult, and what can you do to set people on fire? When it comes to writing content for a business blog , most professionals start from their point of view. Of course, who wouldn’t? There are two ways to persuade people. Persuading with a story is hard. MORE >>
WRITING ON THE WEB | MONDAY, APRIL 18, 2011 [Blogger, Facebook] Content Marketing: Connect the Dots and Drive Results
Here’s a sample of what you’ll learn: For example, your content should accomplish these 4 goals: Connect with readers right away (ask them about their problems or challenges). Blog this on Blogger. Share this on Facebook. Share this on LinkedIn. How do you master the art of writing content for the Web so that you provide quality information on your web pages, blog, and newsletters that works to convert readers to clients? Ahhh, that’s what I’ve been trying to figure out for the last 12 years. But that’s not true. Draw a picture for them. MORE >>
- [Blogger, Facebook] 8 Ready-Made Job Descriptions to Recruit an All-Star Marketing Team HUBSPOT | MONDAY, JANUARY 14, 2013
- [Blogger, Facebook] Marketing with Videos: What’s Wrong with the Script? WRITING ON THE WEB | TUESDAY, MARCH 29, 2011
- [Blogger, Facebook] The Top 20 Twitter Clients being Used in 2012 WINDMILL NETWORKING | TUESDAY, JANUARY 31, 2012
- [Blogger, Facebook] Why Niche Social Networks Like Empire Avenue Matter to Social Media Marketers WINDMILL NETWORKING | TUESDAY, AUGUST 16, 2011
- [Blogger, Facebook] 4 Content Marketing Goals for a Coach Website WRITING ON THE WEB | MONDAY, MAY 2, 2011
- [Blogger, Facebook] Book Review: Social Media Marketing WEBBIQUITY | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2010
- [Blogger, Facebook] How to Write the Worst Guest Blogging Pitch of All Time [Template] HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 5, 2013
- [Blogger, Facebook] Blog Marketing Tactics - 10 Tested, Proven Ideas DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | TUESDAY, JANUARY 4, 2011
- [Blogger, Facebook] Recent Writings: Negativity, Social Gaffes and Farewell to Case Studies PAUL GILLIN | FRIDAY, JULY 15, 2011
- [Blogger, Facebook] Do You Forget “Marketing” in Your Content Marketing? WRITTENT | FRIDAY, MARCH 7, 2014
- [Blogger, Facebook] How to Be an Awesome Blog Commenter HUBSPOT | MONDAY, JANUARY 10, 2011
- [Blogger, Facebook] The Mi6 Chart Toppers, November 2010 MI6 MARKETING AGENCY | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2010
- [Blogger, Facebook] Content Marketing Biases: Your Attitude Is Showing WRITING ON THE WEB | MONDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2010
- [Blogger, Facebook] Crunchy, salty, nutritious news & views on B2B marketing for technology companies | Velocity - the B2B marketing acceleration agency for technology companies DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, JUNE 22, 2009
- [Blogger, Facebook] Online Marketing News in 2009: The Year’s Hottest Events MODERN B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2009