| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | WEBBIQUITY
SEPTEMBER 8, 2010 Best Social Media Stats and Market Research of 2010 (So Far)
New Chart: Survey Says Inbound Marketing Budgets on the Rise by HubSpot Blog. More than 40% of respondents reported acquiring at least one new customer from Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook or their company blog in the past year. The Ultimate List: 100+ Facebook Statistics [Infographics] by HubSpot Blog. Small Businesses That Blog Have 102% More Twitter Followers by HubSpot Blog.
| | CONFLUENT FORMS
AUGUST 22, 2012 Focusing on your Klout score is detrimental to your business
We've been fielding questions from clients (and potential clients) about Klout scores, Hubspot, and what all these services mean for their websites and their businesses. There is a perception and fear among these business owners that they're not doing enough to "engage", and thereby missing potential customers. Who is Hubspot? My answer, quite simply is: No. What is Klout?
| || || |
| | B2B MARKETING INSIDER
JANUARY 24, 2013 Top 50 B2B Marketing Influencers On Twitter
Forrester – Forrester Research, Inc – An independent research company that provides pragmatic advice to global leaders in business and technology. Hubspot – HubSpot – Hubspot in all-in-one marketing software that brings your whole marketing world together in one powerful, integrated system. Blogger. Cambridege, MA – [link].
| | THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER
MAY 3, 2011 The Challenges in Adoption of Marketing Technology « The Effective.
The Effective Marketer Effectiveness is a discipline and it can be learned Home About the Effective Marketer Books Speaking The Challenges in Adoption of Marketing Technology A recent webinar hosted by Neolane, “ Crack the Code – Getting C-Suite Buy-In for Your Marketing Tech Purchases had a very interesting presentation by Suresh Vital from Forrester Research. The Goal of Marketing Software The need for marketing software comes from the necessity to better understand customer behavior across multiple channels. Like Be the first to like this post.
| | WEBBIQUITY
JANUARY 17, 2011 Best Social Media Stats, Facts and Marketing Research of 2010
70% of bloggers are organically talking about brands on their blog, and 38% of them post brand or product reviews. 35% of bloggers are professional journalists. Frequent best-of contributor Brian Solis shares stats from Technorati showing that nearly half of all bloggers are U.S.-based, Study: Social Media Affects SMB Purchasing Decisions by HubSpot Blog. And much more.
| || || || |
WEBBIQUITY Best Twitter Tips, Tools and Tactics of 2011
| MONDAY, JANUARY 9, 2012
Nearly 3/4 of active Twitter users are bloggers
. The delightful Kristi Hines digs deep into Twitter, explaining how to do things like deleting a “Recent Image,” create customized
RSS feeds from Twitter, use Twitter’s Advanced Search, search Twitter results using Google, get the most out of your Twitter bio and more. Laurie Sullivan summarizes a report from Forrester
Research outlining the challenges and opportunities marketers face in using Twitter effectively. Key Ways to Optimize Twitter for Search by HubSpot
Blog. More than 80% of U.S. MORE >>
WEBMARKETCENTRAL Getting More Out of Each Click with "Post-Click Marketing"
| MONDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2008
LeadLander is one of the most mature providers of what they term "real-time customer
intelligence." The service is integrated with Salesforce.com and is used by a blue chip customer
base including RR Donnelly, Praxair and AMD. Further Reading Forrester's
Laura Ramos provided an excellent summary of what she broadly termed lead automation management in August of this year, though it seems a bit odd to place Hubspot
(inbound marketing / website optimization), Leadlander (site visitor tracking) and Zoominfo (an online directory / database) in the same group. MORE >>
INBOUND SALES NETWORK Why ToFu is Just an Appetizer
| THURSDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2011
On our first date, she ordered a tofu salad and I had the prime rib (Bloggers
Note: She had not told me yet that she was a vegetarian. You need to develop the Middle of the Funnel (MoFu), such as lead nurturing, that will help satiate their hunger and deliver the unique customer
experience that will raise your profits to completely new levels. great example of this is HubSpot
, creator of the term ToFu and MoFu. According to HubSpot
, companies that excel at lead nurturing achieve 50% more sales-ready leads at a 33% lower cost. Increase Your MoFu. MORE >>
BLUE FOCUS MARKETING Do the Math to Calculate the ROI of Business Blogs
| TUESDAY, MARCH 13, 2012
In this rapidly evolving, customer
-centric landscape, marketers are challenged to elevate their game by raising the relevance of their companies’ offerings, communication and engagement. Forrester
’s Brian Kardon encourages executives to play with social media, to “experiment” and to not be afraid of testing out new ideas or opportunities. In a 2011 HubSpot
ROI Study , 69% of businesses surveyed said that blogging attributed to their lead generation success. Source: HubSpot
. Soon, people will spread the word for you, and the customers
will be sure to follow. MORE >>
- Dozens of reasons why corporate blogs still matter in B2B marketing
While the corporate website or specific microsites are often the places where prospective customers
come in later stages of the buying journey and where they check “you” out and look for specific information, corporate blogs play an essential role in many other stages. Customer
engagement is about actions in a connected context. Furthemore, corporate blogs simply play a role in customer
acquisition as such. Corporate blogs as customer
acquisition channels – State of Inbound Marketing 2012 (PDF opens). As a blogger
, you connect with others as well. MORE >>
- Understanding the New Roles in Marketing HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2012
- 40 Awesome Marketing Tweets From 2011 B2B MARKETING INSIDER | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 22, 2011
- 2012 #Nifty50 Top Men in Technology on Twitter BLUE FOCUS MARKETING | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2012
- Marketing Automation Catching On Fire THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2011
- Top 60 B2B Marketing Posts and Hottest Topics November 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2010
- 3 Steps to Improve Lead Nurturing With Content Mapping HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2011
- The Rise of the Content Marketer « The Effective Marketer THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER | MONDAY, MAY 9, 2011
- The 2011 #Nifty50 Top Twitter Men Reprise WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, JUNE 6, 2011
- 2011 #Nifty50 Top Twitter Men BLUE FOCUS MARKETING | MONDAY, MAY 23, 2011
- Need to Know Where to Go for Marketing and Sales Insight? Come to The Blog Tree B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2010
- Email Design Review Gallery « The Effective Marketer THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER | TUESDAY, MARCH 9, 2010
- Inbound Marketing Goes Global HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2010
- copywriting that sells: powerful copy is easier than you think THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER | SUNDAY, JULY 5, 2009
- Top 32 B2B Marketing Posts and Hot Topics of Social Media Forecast B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | MONDAY, MAY 3, 2010
- Best of 2009: Social Media Marketing, Part 1 WEBBIQUITY | SUNDAY, JANUARY 10, 2010
- Twitter Twaddle, Part 2: Best Practices, Tools and The Future of Twitter WEBMARKETCENTRAL | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2008
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.