| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | HUBSPOT
NOVEMBER 17, 2011 [Blog, Long Tail] The Ultimate Guide for Mastering Long Tail Search
But the search landscape is shifting, and more searchers are typing in long tail search terms to find what they're looking for in search engines. Not surprisingly, marketers and SEOs are responding by shifting their attention to long tail search optimization. What Are Long Tail Keywords? Why Target Long Tail Keywords?
| | INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY
DECEMBER 15, 2011 [Blog, Long Tail] 2012 Content Marketing Trends for Manufacturers and Industrial Companies
What is encouraging though is the fact that 68% of companies with 10 – 99 employees maintain a blog as compared to only 55% for larger companies that employ this content marketing tactic. That’s not the only good news for blogs. am working right now on creating a new blog site for a manufacturing client that is scheduled to launch in mid Q1 2012. See chart below ).
NOVEMBER 12, 2013 | WEBBIQUITY
[Blog, Long Tail] 103 Compelling Social Media and Marketing Statistics for 2013 (and 2014)
FEBRUARY 8, 2013 | BIZNOLOGY
[Blog, Long Tail] Social business, the forest and the garden: Your intranet is not the Internet
JANUARY 28, 2013 | WEBBIQUITY
[Blog, Long Tail] 11 (of the) Best SEO Tools and Keyword Research Guides of 2012
MARCH 26, 2012 | WEBBIQUITY
[Blog, Long Tail] Best Web Presence Optimization Guides and Tips of 2011
FEBRUARY 7, 2012 | WEBBIQUITY
[Blog, Long Tail] Best Social Media and Digital Marketing Research and Statistics of 2011, Part 2
JANUARY 31, 2012 | HUBSPOT
[Blog, Long Tail] What Marketers Everywhere Can Learn From P&G's 1,600-Person Layoff
| || || |
| | WEBBIQUITY
JANUARY 28, 2013 [Blog, Long Tail] 11 (of the) Best SEO Tools and Keyword Research Guides of 2012
Search Engine Tools:Some of the Best SEO Tools are Free…Take a Look! 78 Resources For Every Internet Marketer’s Toolkit by Search Engine Watch. 40+ SEO Tools of the Trade by Search Engine Watch. Aaron Wall interviews Duane Forrester of Bing about the search engine’s new SEO tools and product roadmap. SEO Tools and Reviews. 5 STARS.
| | WEBBIQUITY
NOVEMBER 28, 2011 [Blog, Long Tail] Best Social Media and Digitial Marketing Research and Statistics of 2011, Part 1
Sure, teenagers spend a lot of time on YouTube, but did you know that three-quarters of business executives watch work-related online videos weekly? ” Or that49% of B2B journalists write blogs, and 84% are on Twiter? Or that a third (or more, depending on which study you believe) of all clicks go to the top result on a search engine query? Or that 73% of U.S.
| | BIZNOLOGY
NOVEMBER 1, 2011 [Blog, Long Tail] Google Plus was born prematurely and you should take advantage
Facebook Pages are much more open and search engine optimized, but still suffer from being very proprietary and more difficult to directly hitch onto in the same unfettered way that Twitter has been known for–until now. This real-time search that tapped Twitter’s real-time web become one of most exciting and interesting Google killer apps–something that Yahoo!
| | INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY
NOVEMBER 1, 2010 [Blog, Long Tail] 3 Business Blogs with Proven ROI from Industrial Companies
A business blog is an important and integral component of inbound marketing. While there are plenty of business blogs from B2B marketing consultants (including this one), industry portals and vertical search engines, there aren’t too many from manufacturers and industrial companies. Exhibit #2: Indium Corporation Blogs. times increase in blog traffic; 6.0
| || || || |
INBLURBS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2011 [Blog, Long Tail] Study shows: 20 of 100 of your customers are researching on Google
More interesting is that 20 percent of searches on Google each day have NEVER been searched for before. So every day 20 percent of chances are completely new with new search terms which include products and services. Udi Manber, Google’s VP of Engineering, gave a brief 15 minute presentation where he also explained that 20 to 25% of the queries we see today, we have never seen before.”. People hear from their friends’ info about products and services and then they go to their favorite search engines and try to find more information on. MORE >>
INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | TUESDAY, JANUARY 3, 2012 [Blog, Long Tail] Create a Content Series for Industrial Marketing
Just like popular TV serials, you want to create a series of short blog posts that revolve around a common theme. Regular doses of short blog posts are good for building stronger relationships and thought leadership over time. Optimize for long-tail keywords + More linking opportunities = Better SEO. Dust off some of those long technical articles that are languishing somewhere on your website. Here are the basic steps for converting long technical articles into short blog posts that will become a content series. Happy New Year! MORE >>
DIANNA HUFF - B2B MARCOM | MONDAY, MARCH 21, 2011 [Blog, Long Tail] 57 Things You Can Do Right Now to Improve Your Website
Add your phone number to the top of your home page so that people don’t have to search for it when using a smart phone or e-tablet device. Rank each keyword/phase in order of importance: A, B, or C (A being keywords you absolutely MUST show up for on a Google search engine results page, B are keywords/phrases you should show up for, C would be nice to show up for and generally less competitive and have fewer searches (sometimes called the “long tail ). This tells the search engines it’s important. Design. Navigation. MORE >>
SAZBEAN | SATURDAY, JANUARY 14, 2012 [Blog, Long Tail] Top Internet strategy, marketing and technology links for the week of January 14, 2012
Forget Blogging as Usual: 5 Outrageous Tips for Super-sized Attention (ProBlogger). Mastering the Art of Slow Blogging (ProBlogger). Why Search Marketers Are Grabbing the Long Tail (Marketing Profs Daily). Jim’s Marketing Blog). Social’s Impact on Search – It’s All About Content (Social Times). Reasons 2012 is the Perfect Time for Social Media (Search Engine Guide). 10 Essential YouTube Tips and Tricks (Mashable!). Ways to Ensure an SEO Campaign Fails (Daily Blog Tips). . . Internet Marketing). BrandBuilder). MORE >>
HUBSPOT | MONDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2011 [Blog, Long Tail] 40 Essential SEO Terms Marketers Should Know [Glossary]
This is a list of the 40 most essential search engine optimization (SEO) terms to help marketers communicate with developers and understand how to optimize their websites. This ensures that people who have linked to or bookmarked the old address will automatically get to the new one, and search engines can update their index. Unlike humans, search engines read only the ALT text of images, not the images themselves. Anchor text helps search engines understand what the destination page is about; it describes what you will see if you click through. MORE >>
- [Blog, Long Tail] Social business, the forest and the garden: Your intranet is not the Internet BIZNOLOGY | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2013
- [Blog, Long Tail] Best Social Media and Digital Marketing Research and Statistics of 2011, Part 2 WEBBIQUITY | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2012
- [Blog, Long Tail] Best Social Media Stats, Facts and Marketing Research of 2010 WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, JANUARY 17, 2011
- [Blog, Long Tail] What Marketers Everywhere Can Learn From P&G's 1,600-Person Layoff HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, JANUARY 31, 2012
- [Blog, Long Tail] 6 Tactics For Overcoming The High Cost Of Clicks In B2B PPC DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2010
- [Blog, Long Tail] 103 Compelling Social Media and Marketing Statistics for 2013 (and 2014) WEBBIQUITY | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2013
- [Blog, Long Tail] Answered: 10 Questions About Website Redesign HUBSPOT | MONDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2010
- [Blog, Long Tail] B2B Hubs Or PPC? Are All Leads Created Equal? DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2010
- [Blog, Long Tail] Best Web Presence Optimization Guides and Tips of 2011 WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, MARCH 26, 2012
- [Blog, Long Tail] Glossary: 24 SEO Terms Marketers Should Know HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, JUNE 15, 2010
- [Blog, Long Tail] Rick Short Explains How to Turn Staff Into Prolific Bloggers DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | TUESDAY, JUNE 30, 2009
- [Blog, Long Tail] 101 Signs You're an Inbound Marketer HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2011
- [Blog, Long Tail] How to Make Your Business Blog Be All It Can Be INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | MONDAY, MAY 3, 2010
- [Blog, Long Tail] Summary of Sold-out "Science of Inbound Marketing" Session at Dreamforce 2011 HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2011
- [Blog, Long Tail] Driving Traffic to Your Homepage All the Time May Be a Big Mistake INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | MONDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2009
- [Blog, Long Tail] Are Webisodes Just for B2C? Who Hired Bob? ANYTHING GOES MARKETING | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2008
- [Blog, Long Tail] Using ALL the Tools of Social Media Optimization WEBMARKETCENTRAL | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2008
- [Blog, Long Tail] The FASTForward Blog " Managing Personal Knowledge: Setting a Foundation for Transformation? : Enterprise 2.0 Blog: News, Coverage, and Commentary BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.