| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
MAY 6, 2013 [Blog, Eloqua] Oracle Eloqua Named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for CRM Lead Management
by Eloqua | Tweet this The 2013 Gartner Magic Quadrant for CRM Lead Management has been published and Oracle Eloqua is in the Leaders quadrant for the second consecutive year. Gartner evaluates vendors in a Magic Quadrant on two main dimensions – completeness of vision and ability to execute on that vision.
| | WINDMILL NETWORKING
APRIL 13, 2012 [Blog, Eloqua] Help! I Need a Marketing Automation Vendor with Social Media Savvy
Finding the right marketing automation (MA) platform for your company can be a daunting task. According to The Annuitas Group, a demand generation consulting firm, there are more than 100 vendors , and their features vary significantly. This means that picking the right automation vendor is a lot harder than choosing a flavor of ice cream at Baskin-Robbins. Where Do I Start?
MARCH 7, 2016 | INFER
[Blog, Eloqua] Does Profile Management Require Predictive Scoring?
AUGUST 4, 2014 | B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG
[Blog, Eloqua] Lead Generation: It’s all about building relationships
MAY 6, 2013 | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
[Blog, Eloqua] Oracle Eloqua Named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for CRM Lead Management
DECEMBER 12, 2012 | WINDMILL NETWORKING
[Blog, Eloqua] 2013 Marketing Automation Trends That Will Boost Your Social Media
SEPTEMBER 16, 2012 | BLUE FOCUS MARKETING
[Blog, Eloqua] 2012 #Nifty50 Top Men in Technology on Twitter
JULY 6, 2012 | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
[Blog, Eloqua] Connecting the Dots Between Social Media & Demand Generation
| | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
DECEMBER 8, 2011 [Blog, Eloqua] Social Media Features in Marketing Automation Systems: Who Does What?
Social media is arguably overhyped as a marketing trend: it gets well under 10% of marketing budgets (different surveys have figures from 3% to 8%) and results are questionable (it was rated the least effective content marketing tactic in a recent MarketingProfs study ). So marketing automation vendors are understandably eager to support it in their systems.
| | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
MAY 1, 2012 [Blog, Eloqua] 4 Reasons No One Likes Your Email Campaigns
Whatever the case, you definitely don’t want to feel remorseful about your email marketing vendor. There are four common reasons why you may be experiencing roadblocks and some email marketing tips to combat them. 1. Email marketing works the same way – if you (or your vendor) has a less-than-stellar reputation, your e-mails may be getting rejected. Be sure to consider whom you are marketing to before pulling the trigger. by Jennifer Talcott | Tweet this Buyer’s remorse. We’ve all felt it at one point. Your Message is Too Generic.
| | FEARLESS COMPETITOR
MARCH 8, 2012 [Blog, Eloqua] Developing an Integrated Content Marketing Strategy that Works – a Guest Post by Joe Pulizzi
B2B Lead Generation | Guest Post from Joe Pulizzi of the Content Marketing Institute. We at the B2B demand generation company, Find New Customers , are delighted to bring you this guest post by top content marketing expert Joe Pulizzi, co-Author of Get Content, Get Customers and founder of Junta42. Joe was also a guest on Mad Marketing TV, which you can watch here.
| | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
JULY 6, 2012 [Blog, Eloqua] Connecting the Dots Between Social Media & Demand Generation
by Jesse Noyes | Tweet this Today’s blog post comes courtesy of Carmen Hill, of Babcock & Jenkins, an Eloqua partner and B2B marketing integrated agency focused on demand generation and pipeline acceleration. It’s a no-brainer that we need compelling content offers to drive response in our outbound marketing programs. Tip: Make it easy to share.
IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | FRIDAY, MARCH 2, 2012 [Blog, Eloqua] 3 Cool Lead Nurturing Programs You’re Not Running
by Jennifer Talcott | Tweet this I’ve been in the marketing automation community for about 7 years. In that time, I’ve seen lead nurturing go from “nice to have” to a hard-set business requirement for major, fast-growing businesses. While there’s something to be said for the standard use case meant to educate prospects, lead nurturing can do so much more. Not only does it automate marketing processes , but it also alleviates some of the pain sales feels when trying to build relationships. Face it, your prospects most likely look at other vendors. MORE >>
FEARLESS COMPETITOR | WEDNESDAY, JULY 6, 2011 [Blog, Eloqua] Developing an Integrated Content Marketing Strategy that Works – Guest Post
B2B Lead Generation | Guest Post from Joe Pulizzi of the Content Marketing Institute. We at the B2B demand generation company, Find New Customers , are delighted to bring you this guest post by top content marketing expert Joe Pulizzi, co-Author of Get Content, Get Customers and founder of Junta42. At the Content Marketing Institute , we subscribe to and teach the three-legged stool method of content marketing. Maybe there are a few things in here that will help you as your develop out your content marketing strategy. The Blog. Joe Pulizzi. _. MORE >>
IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | FRIDAY, MAY 4, 2012 [Blog, Eloqua] Why Lead Scoring is the New Opportunity Stage
By the time a potential buyer is talking to you, she has probably done plenty of research and might even be leaning towards a particular vendor. If you can’t get honest answers, how do you know where to put a lead in the pipeline? To identify serious buyers, you need to understand a lead’s behavior. That’s where lead scoring comes in. With a lead score you can get an honest representation of a lead’s intentions, whether they’re actually ready to buy, and prioritize those that sales most needs to speak with. You MORE >>
INFER | MONDAY, MARCH 7, 2016 [Blog, Eloqua] Does Profile Management Require Predictive Scoring?
This is the second post in our profile management blog series. Last month we talked about where the Infer Profile Management platform (PMP) fits into your sales and marketing stack. These profiles can be shared across your CRM and other sales or marketing tools (like Marketo or Eloqua), instantly enabling better targeting, at-a-glance personalization for reps, and a clear understanding of the pipeline metrics surrounding each segment. This is a business where Profile Builder (PB) can help to quickly scale their sales and marketing programs. Profiles. Actions. MORE >>
FEARLESS COMPETITOR | SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2011 [Blog, Eloqua] Buying software is easy. Fixing Lead Generation is hard.
B2B Lead Generation | Buying stuff is easy – fixing problems is hard. SaaS marketing automation products like Marketo , Hubspot , Eloqua and the like are very, very easy to buy. Too many companies believe purchasing software fixes B2B lead generation. Fixing your B2B lead generation challenges is a lot like losing weight. ‘” That sounds like the sales pitch of software vendors, promising all that ROI the comes from their software. Unfortunately, there’s no “Wonder Herb” in B2B lead generation and marketing either. MORE >>
- [Blog, Eloqua] Lead Generation: It’s all about building relationships B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | MONDAY, AUGUST 4, 2014
- [Blog, Eloqua] 2013 Marketing Automation Trends That Will Boost Your Social Media WINDMILL NETWORKING | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2012
- [Blog, Eloqua] Rules of B2B Lead Scoring – Who’s Hot, Who’s Not INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2010
- [Blog, Eloqua] Building Your Content Brand In The Content Marketing Arms Race B2BBLOGGERS | SUNDAY, MAY 9, 2010
- [Blog, Eloqua] 2012 #Nifty50 Top Men in Technology on Twitter BLUE FOCUS MARKETING | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2012
- [Blog, Eloqua] Your B2B Marketing Plan Doesn't Need Twitter. Or Does It. B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2010
- [Blog, Eloqua] Inbound Marketing & Marketing Automation LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, JUNE 23, 2009
- [Blog, Eloqua] Looking for Social Media ROI? Try Marketing Automation WINDMILL NETWORKING | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2012
- [Blog, Eloqua] Aprimo Marketing Studio Supports Sophisticated Business Marketers CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | SUNDAY, JANUARY 31, 2010
- [Blog, Eloqua] B2B Marketing Predictions: Six Things That Won't Happen In 2011. B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2010
- [Blog, Eloqua] #B2BChat: Analysts, Analyst Relations and Influencers in B2B. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2010
- [Blog, Eloqua] Marketing Automation: Bringing a Gun to a Knife Fight WEBMARKETCENTRAL | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2009
- [Blog, Eloqua] B2B Marketing Mix: Will Online, Social Tactics Lead? DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2010
- [Blog, Eloqua] Numeric Scoring: The Key To Lead Management Success DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2009
- [Blog, Eloqua] B2B Lead Management Market Heats Up DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2009
- [Blog, Eloqua] Demandbase: A New Twist In The Lead Management Automation Market DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2009