| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | B2B MARKETING INSIDER
JANUARY 24, 2013 [Blog, Curation] Top 50 B2B Marketing Influencers On Twitter
Who are the top B2B Marketing influencers on twitter? To answer this question, I looked at a variety of factors including twitter followers, profiles that included “B2B marketing,” the focus of their tweets including the hashtag # B2BMarketing , as well as a variety of social scoring tools using the keyword. NoyesJesse – Jesse Noyes – Managing Editor @ Eloqua.
| | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
MAY 31, 2011 [Blog, Curation] 6 Sure-fire, Can’t Miss Ways to Increase Blog Views
by Joe Chernov | Tweet this We recently deconstructed why some of Eloqua’s 280 blog posts generated considerably more views than others. We looked at the headline, topic, author and whether or not there was any PR driving traffic to the post. Your blog needs to be the hub of your content wheel. If you can’t create, curate. Readers don’t seem to care very much if you create the content, or if you curate it for them. Whenever major news breaks in our industry, Eloqua’s CEO Joe Payne is the first to comment. Twitter. Call in the CEO. Lists.
MARCH 16, 2016 | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
[Blog, Curation] Mariana Uses Artificial Intelligence to Build Personas and Find Target Audiences
SEPTEMBER 2, 2014 | B2B MARKETING UNPLUGGED
[Blog, Curation] The Hidden Costs of Content Marketing
JUNE 26, 2014 | KOMARKETING ASSOCIATES
[Blog, Curation] How To Blend B2B SEO Into On-Site Content Development
MARCH 26, 2014 | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
[Blog, Curation] 4 Best Practices to Uniting Content Marketing Teams and Workflows
MARCH 23, 2014 | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
[Blog, Curation] Calling All Marketers! Take Your Questions to the ‘Engagement’ Twitter Chat!
MARCH 4, 2014 | WRITTENT
[Blog, Curation] 21 Content Marketing Tools to Use in 2014
| | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
SEPTEMBER 21, 2011 [Blog, Curation] The Blog Tree: New Growth. Fruit for Your RSS Feed [Infographic]
Eloqua focuses tirelessly on visual communications. Last year, storytelling, influence and curation came together in The Blog Tree , a collaboration between Eloqua and JESS3 that turned a hackneyed “top blogs list” into a rich, playful visual that not only listed top marketing blogs, but also showed the interrelationships between and among them. Q1 Blog.
| | B2BBLOGGERS
AUGUST 30, 2010 [Blog, Curation] Exclusive Interview Eloqua's Director Of Content @jchernov.
Well, this week, in my interview Eloqua’s Director of Content, Joe Chernov ( @jchernov ), you’ll benefit from the same thing. Jeremy: Tell me a little bit about yourself, your role at Eloqua, and the size of the team that is responsible for social media, content marketing, and online communities. At Eloqua the entire company is responsible for social media.
| | B2B MARKETING INSIDER
JANUARY 8, 2013 [Blog, Curation] 20 B2B Marketing Blogs You Need To Read
When I created my own B2B Marketing Blog almost 3 years ago, I looked out across the blogosphere and asked “what do I have to say that is unique, valuable and helpful?” invite you to read and follow these amazing bloggers and if I missed your blog or someone you know, please suggest an addition in the comments below. The Best B2B Marketing Blogs. Follow Eric.
| | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
MARCH 23, 2014 [Blog, Curation] Calling All Marketers! Take Your Questions to the ‘Engagement’ Twitter Chat!
Instead of providing content that solves their business problem or answers critical questions, we develop the content we want to share – sometimes missing the opportunity to curate valuable content that engages the customer in a deeper conversation. Putting on the publisher hat and creating curated content will be the game changer for every marketer in 2014 and beyond. Join the Twitter chat! Which is why I will be hosting a Twitter chat on Friday 28 th March at 4pm GMT (11am EST). Take Your Questions to the ‘Engagement’ Twitter Chat!
IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | FRIDAY, AUGUST 16, 2013 [Blog, Curation] Transforming Marketing From Social Media to Social Business
by Erick Mott | Tweet this We’re passionate about customer success at Oracle Eloqua. And if you’ve been reading our blog, scanning Eloqua tweets , or participating in the Topliners community – you likely have heard about the Five Tenets of and journey to modern marketing. According to a recent Mashable article with data from GfK, on average for example, Americans spent 37 minutes per day in 2012 with services like Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn. Some topics that interest us and we’ll be covering on Twitter with #MPSMIS are: Audience engagement and growth. MORE >>
BLUE FOCUS MARKETING | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2012 [Blog, Curation] 2012 #Nifty50 Top Men in Technology on Twitter
Last year, my colleague Tom Pick ( @TomPick ) and I introduced the #Nifty50 awards , which honored 50 men and 50 women who were leading the way in social media through their active engagement on Twitter. week ago, Tom announced the 2012 #Nifty50 Women on his Webbiquity blog , and now I am pleased to announce the winning 2012 #Nifty50 Men. This year, we also decided that honoring the tech sector’s greatest social media advocates on our respective blogs isn’t enough. As someone who prizes human interaction, Alston has become one of the most-followed CMOs on Twitter. MORE >>
B2B MARKETING INSIDER | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2011 [Blog, Curation] Content Strategy Visualized – The Blog Tree Sprouts New Growth
And it is being answered by thought leaders like Ardath Albee , Ann Handley and CC Chapman , by the emergence of experts like the folks at The Content Marketing Institute , and in blogs like Junta42 by Joe Pulizzi. until I show them the Eloqua Content Grid and talk about the amazing progress made by their VP of Content Strategy Joe Chernov. They followed the Content Grid with the highly successful Blog Tree and have just announced an update: the New Blog Tree. The New Blog Tree states “The internet is saturated. The Blog Tree: New Growth. MORE >>
B2BBLOGGERS | FRIDAY, JUNE 11, 2010 [Blog, Curation] 5 Sites To Help You Find People To Follow On Twitter | B2Bbloggers.
Followerwonk.com Twitter bio search. It offers very specific advanced search options to allow for very targeted searching of Twitter bios– including by location. Twellow.com Twellow is a directory of public Twitter accounts, and a service of WebProNews. wefollow wefollow is a Twitter directory and search to help you find like minded people with common interests created by digg. Excellent UI on this site and you very easily can add your Twitter account to the categories most important to you. Fostering Innovation – Eloqua Experience Day Two Keynotes 10. MORE >>
IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | THURSDAY, AUGUST 25, 2011 [Blog, Curation] Your Dreamforce Survival Guide #DF11
Below you’ll find the apps, advice, required reading and Twitter streams to follow. Evernote – Dreamforce can inspire a lot of great ideas: campaign concepts, blog posts, software to invest in, etc. Success at Dreamforce: the Girly Geeks – This blog post from salesforce.com addresses that lonely feeling of attending Dreamforce by yourself, and how a group of like-minded techies used social media to find each other. Dreamforce: Tips for First Year Attendees – This post from Force Monkey provides great first hand and curated tips from a CRM enthusiast’s point-of-view. MORE >>
- [Blog, Curation] Mariana Uses Artificial Intelligence to Build Personas and Find Target Audiences CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 16, 2016
- [Blog, Curation] Why Reddit Is Relevant To Marketers [CHART] IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2013
- [Blog, Curation] Developing an Integrated Content Marketing Strategy that Works – a Guest Post by Joe Pulizzi FEARLESS COMPETITOR | THURSDAY, MARCH 8, 2012
- [Blog, Curation] 40 Awesome Marketing Tweets From 2011 B2B MARKETING INSIDER | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 22, 2011
- [Blog, Curation] What PR Pros Can Learn from The Huffington Post IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | FRIDAY, MAY 27, 2011
- [Blog, Curation] 4 Best Practices to Uniting Content Marketing Teams and Workflows IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 26, 2014
- [Blog, Curation] 4 Ways B2B Marketers Can Take Advantage of Instagram IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 11, 2012
- [Blog, Curation] Do You Know The New 4 Ps of Marketing? B2B MARKETING INSIDER | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2011
- [Blog, Curation] 10 Actionable Content Marketing Tips: Content2Conversion Conference Recap IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 24, 2013
- [Blog, Curation] Content Promotion Strategy: 23 Proven Ways to Explode Website Traffic WRITTENT | MONDAY, JULY 15, 2013
- [Blog, Curation] 4 Ways to Make Your Selling More Social IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2012
- [Blog, Curation] The New 4 P’s of Marketing IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2011
- [Blog, Curation] The Hidden Costs of Content Marketing B2B MARKETING UNPLUGGED | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2014
- [Blog, Curation] Top Content Marketing Challenges, Benchmarks, and KPIs IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | TUESDAY, JUNE 18, 2013
- [Blog, Curation] 4 Reasons to Use StumbleUpon for Your B2B Content IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2011
- [Blog, Curation] How To Blend B2B SEO Into On-Site Content Development KOMARKETING ASSOCIATES | THURSDAY, JUNE 26, 2014
- [Blog, Curation] Developing an Integrated Content Marketing Strategy that Works – Guest Post FEARLESS COMPETITOR | WEDNESDAY, JULY 6, 2011
- [Blog, Curation] 3 Ways Data’s Popularity Is Changing Business IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2011
- [Blog, Curation] 10 B2B Companies That Create Exceptional Content HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, AUGUST 21, 2012
- [Blog, Curation] 21 Content Marketing Tools to Use in 2014 WRITTENT | TUESDAY, MARCH 4, 2014
- [Blog, Curation] How Sage Does Social Demand Generation IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 25, 2012
- [Blog, Curation] Measuring Twitter for Business: What Actually Matters SNAPAPP | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2012
- [Blog, Curation] Overcoming the B2B Marcom Manager's Content Conundrum B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, APRIL 29, 2010
- [Blog, Curation] Annual Content Marketing Retreat 2012 CONNECT THE DOCS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2011
- [Blog, Curation] Top 56 B2B Marketing Posts October 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2010