| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
SEPTEMBER 21, 2011 [Blog, Curation] The Blog Tree: New Growth. Fruit for Your RSS Feed [Infographic]
Eloqua focuses tirelessly on visual communications. Last year, storytelling, influence and curation came together in The Blog Tree , a collaboration between Eloqua and JESS3 that turned a hackneyed “top blogs list” into a rich, playful visual that not only listed top marketing blogs, but also showed the interrelationships between and among them. Q1 Blog.
| | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
MAY 31, 2011 [Blog, Curation] 6 Sure-fire, Can’t Miss Ways to Increase Blog Views
by Joe Chernov | Tweet this We recently deconstructed why some of Eloqua’s 280 blog posts generated considerably more views than others. Your blog needs to be the hub of your content wheel. It means if you engage in content marketing (creating e-books, infographics, videos – that sort of thing), the assets should first appear on your blog , and you should standardize linking to your blog from all of your social outposts. If you can’t create, curate. Readers don’t seem to care very much if you create the content, or if you curate it for them.
AUGUST 16, 2013 | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
[Blog, Curation] Transforming Marketing From Social Media to Social Business
JULY 15, 2013 | WRITTENT
[Blog, Curation] Content Promotion Strategy: 23 Proven Ways to Explode Website Traffic
JUNE 18, 2013 | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
[Blog, Curation] Top Content Marketing Challenges, Benchmarks, and KPIs
APRIL 24, 2013 | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
[Blog, Curation] 10 Actionable Content Marketing Tips: Content2Conversion Conference Recap
FEBRUARY 25, 2013 | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
[Blog, Curation] Why Reddit Is Relevant To Marketers [CHART]
JANUARY 24, 2013 | B2B MARKETING INSIDER
[Blog, Curation] Top 50 B2B Marketing Influencers On Twitter
| || || |
| | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
FEBRUARY 25, 2013 [Blog, Curation] Why Reddit Is Relevant To Marketers [CHART]
In the last few weeks he has posted a steady stream of fascinating pictures to Facebook, Google+ and Twitter , conducted the first Google Hangout from space, uploaded YouTube videos of experiments, performed a live song with the band Barenaked Ladies, and conducted an AMA (Ask Me Anything) on Reddit, which garnered nearly 8,000 comments. This would appear to hold true for Reddit, as well.
| | B2B MARKETING INSIDER
JANUARY 24, 2013 [Blog, Curation] Top 50 B2B Marketing Influencers On Twitter
Who are the top B2B Marketing influencers on twitter? To answer this question, I looked at a variety of factors including twitter followers, profiles that included “B2B marketing,” the focus of their tweets including the hashtag # B2BMarketing , as well as a variety of social scoring tools using the keyword. NoyesJesse – Jesse Noyes – Managing Editor @ Eloqua.
| | INBLURBS
AUGUST 8, 2012 [Blog, Curation] The Keys to An Effective Content Strategy – an Interview with Joe Chernov
In this video, CRMSoftware.TV ‘s Lauren Carlson sits down with content marketing guru Joe Chernov of Eloqua to discuss where some marketers are falling short when it comes to content. Twitter. Site/blog. . We are marketing in an age where content is king. As a result, more and more companies and marketing teams are increasing their content marketing efforts. Facebook.
| | B2BBLOGGERS
AUGUST 30, 2010 [Blog, Curation] Exclusive Interview Eloqua's Director Of Content @jchernov.
Well, this week, in my interview Eloqua’s Director of Content, Joe Chernov ( @jchernov ), you’ll benefit from the same thing. Jeremy: Tell me a little bit about yourself, your role at Eloqua, and the size of the team that is responsible for social media, content marketing, and online communities. At Eloqua the entire company is responsible for social media.
| || || || |
B2B MARKETING INSIDER | TUESDAY, JANUARY 8, 2013 [Blog, Curation] 20 B2B Marketing Blogs You Need To Read
When I created my own B2B Marketing Blog almost 3 years ago, I looked out across the blogosphere and asked “what do I have to say that is unique, valuable and helpful?” So I reached out to my connections across the social landscape and asked who they thought published the best B2B Marketing blogs around. am certain that I missed some great B2B Marketing blogs below, but these are the ones who were recommended by a majority of my readers and social media followers and those that have influenced me as well. The Best B2B Marketing Blogs. Follow Eric. MORE >>
BLUE FOCUS MARKETING | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2012 [Blog, Curation] 2012 #Nifty50 Top Men in Technology on Twitter
Last year, my colleague Tom Pick ( @TomPick ) and I introduced the #Nifty50 awards , which honored 50 men and 50 women who were leading the way in social media through their active engagement on Twitter. week ago, Tom announced the 2012 #Nifty50 Women on his Webbiquity blog , and now I am pleased to announce the winning 2012 #Nifty50 Men. This year, we also decided that honoring the tech sector’s greatest social media advocates on our respective blogs isn’t enough. As someone who prizes human interaction, Alston has become one of the most-followed CMOs on Twitter. MORE >>
IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | FRIDAY, AUGUST 16, 2013 [Blog, Curation] Transforming Marketing From Social Media to Social Business
'by Erick Mott | Tweet this We’re passionate about customer success at Oracle Eloqua. And if you’ve been reading our blog, scanning Eloqua tweets , or participating in the Topliners community – you likely have heard about the Five Tenets of and journey to modern marketing. According to a recent Mashable article with data from GfK, on average for example, Americans spent 37 minutes per day in 2012 with services like Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn. Some topics that interest us and we’ll be covering on Twitter with #MPSMIS are: Audience engagement and growth. MORE >>
B2B MARKETING INSIDER | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2011 [Blog, Curation] Content Strategy Visualized – The Blog Tree Sprouts New Growth
And it is being answered by thought leaders like Ardath Albee , Ann Handley and CC Chapman , by the emergence of experts like the folks at The Content Marketing Institute , and in blogs like Junta42 by Joe Pulizzi. until I show them the Eloqua Content Grid and talk about the amazing progress made by their VP of Content Strategy Joe Chernov. They followed the Content Grid with the highly successful Blog Tree and have just announced an update: the New Blog Tree. The New Blog Tree states “The internet is saturated. The Blog Tree: New Growth. MORE >>
B2BBLOGGERS | FRIDAY, JUNE 11, 2010 [Blog, Curation] 5 Sites To Help You Find People To Follow On Twitter | B2Bbloggers.
About | Advertise | Submissions | Write for Us CrowdsourcedFRD Home Advertising Branding Content Marketing Lead Gen SEO-SEM Social Media More Strategy Design PR eBooks Educational Facebook Guest Posts Twitter 5 Sites To Help You Find People To Follow On Twitter June 11th, 2010 | By Jeremy Victor During the BrightTALK Microblogging Summit this week, one of the questions that was asked during the Make Good Media webinar, The Do’s & Don’ts of Building a B2B Community , was, “ What sites do you use and recommend for finding followers ? Followerwonk.com Twitter bio search. MORE >>
- [Blog, Curation] Your Dreamforce Survival Guide #DF11 IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | THURSDAY, AUGUST 25, 2011
- [Blog, Curation] 40 Awesome Marketing Tweets From 2011 B2B MARKETING INSIDER | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 22, 2011
- [Blog, Curation] Content Promotion Strategy: 23 Proven Ways to Explode Website Traffic WRITTENT | MONDAY, JULY 15, 2013
- [Blog, Curation] What PR Pros Can Learn from The Huffington Post IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | FRIDAY, MAY 27, 2011
- [Blog, Curation] Developing an Integrated Content Marketing Strategy that Works – a Guest Post by Joe Pulizzi FEARLESS COMPETITOR | THURSDAY, MARCH 8, 2012
- [Blog, Curation] 4 Ways B2B Marketers Can Take Advantage of Instagram IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 11, 2012
- [Blog, Curation] 4 Reasons to Use StumbleUpon for Your B2B Content IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2011
- [Blog, Curation] The New 4 P’s of Marketing IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2011
- [Blog, Curation] Top Content Marketing Challenges, Benchmarks, and KPIs IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | TUESDAY, JUNE 18, 2013
- [Blog, Curation] Do You Know The New 4 Ps of Marketing? B2B MARKETING INSIDER | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2011
- [Blog, Curation] Developing an Integrated Content Marketing Strategy that Works – Guest Post FEARLESS COMPETITOR | WEDNESDAY, JULY 6, 2011
- [Blog, Curation] 4 Ways to Make Your Selling More Social IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2012
- [Blog, Curation] 3 Ways Data’s Popularity Is Changing Business IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2011
- [Blog, Curation] 10 Actionable Content Marketing Tips: Content2Conversion Conference Recap IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 24, 2013
- [Blog, Curation] 10 B2B Companies That Create Exceptional Content HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, AUGUST 21, 2012
- [Blog, Curation] How Sage Does Social Demand Generation IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 25, 2012
- [Blog, Curation] Top 56 B2B Marketing Posts October 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2010
- [Blog, Curation] Overcoming the B2B Marcom Manager's Content Conundrum B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, APRIL 29, 2010
- [Blog, Curation] Annual Content Marketing Retreat 2012 CONNECT THE DOCS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2011
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.