| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | LEADSLOTH
APRIL 24, 2009 Top-10 Marketing Automation Blogs
A couple of people recently asked me which blogs I’m frequently reading. Please send me your favorite blogs, because there must be lots of great Marketing Automation blogs that I haven’t found yet! BTW 1: Some of these blogs are more about lead generation, demand generation or inbound marketing, so maybe the title of this blog post is not ideal. But regardless of the terminology, these are the blogs that I enjoy most :- ). In alphabetical order, these are the blogs that I read most frequently, and that I can heartily recommend.
| | LEADSLOTH
AUGUST 24, 2009 7 Reasons Why Marketing Automation Projects Fail
For each persona you need to have relevant content: whitepapers, blog posts, case studies, webinars, and so on. Needless to say, Marketing Automation software is very popular today. It can be used for email campaigns, drip marketing, lead nurturing, lead scoring, landing page management and for brewing coffee. Okay, I made up the part about brewing coffee. Unclear Prospect Profile(s).
| || || |
| | LEADSLOTH
JULY 10, 2009 Demand Generation Blogs Continued
In the spirit of Twitter’s Follow Friday I’d like to finally publish the remaining Demand Generation blogs that I enjoy reading. Earlier I published the Top 10 Demand Generation vendor blogs and the Top 10 Marketing Automation Blogs. Of course, there were many great blogs that I forgot to include, so here are the remaining ones! This is more of a meta-blog, aggregating a large number of B2B blogs, including this blog. I’ve discovered several new and interesting blogs on the B2B Marketing Zone, so highly recommended.
| | LEADSLOTH
JUNE 23, 2009 Inbound Marketing & Marketing Automation
blogging, creation of high-quality content, and website conversion optimization. The Marketing Automation industry is evolving continuously. Many digital marketers are using marketing automation tools to automate lead nurturing. But if you want to expand your business, you also need to continuously add new leads to your database. Traditional lead sources are tradeshows or lead programs with magazines. Those are definitely useful, but the number of leads is low and the cost per lead is high. It may be attractive to shift more budget to generating leads via your company’s website.
| | LEADSLOTH
JANUARY 12, 2010 Marketing Automation Trends for 2010
1) We’re at a point where we have lot of data about marketing performance, but it’s a big challenge to turn it into actionable information (2) we’re actively tweeting, blogging and using LinkedIn, but how can that be effectively managed, and how can it be measured? The Rise of Inbound Marketing – The concept of using social media, search engine optimization and blogs together in driving early awareness stage traffic is still a fairly new one. Read Chris’s full 2010 predictions on the Treehouse blog. predictions. Renewed focus on data quality.
| | LEADSLOTH
AUGUST 11, 2010 25 Great B2B Content Marketing Articles
Most are blog posts, but I’ve also included some eBooks. While doing research for my upcoming webinar on creating content that converts , I found many great articles on B2B Content Marketing. Here are the 25 articles that I liked best. My focus is on B2B, rather than B2C. Often, some of the basics are the same, but not always. For example, the complex sale is usually unique to B2B selling, and that’s when you would map content to stages in the buying cycle. So here are the articles: Overview Articles. Joe Pulizzi, What is Content Marketing? Personas. Content Planning.
| || || || |
LEADSLOTH Eloqua Experience 2010
| WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2010
Eloqua has more information about this in a blog
post. In Monday’s blog
post I emphasized that process and best practices are they key to unlocking the full potential of Marketing Automation. This week I attended the Eloqua Experience, Eloqua’s user conference in San Francisco. The big news of this event is the launch of Eloqua 10. It’s the result of 2 years of hard work, and it looks very good. The revamped user interface makes working with Eloqua a lot of fun. Here is a preview: Eloqua 10 Campaign Builder (click to enlarge). They are raving about Eloqua 10. MORE >>
LEADSLOTH Is Content Marketing the New PR?
| TUESDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2009
Today my article on Content Marketing was published on the Genius.com blog
, and I wondered whether I could visualize how Content Marketing is different from traditional public relations and advertising. You choose the mix of channels that they prefer (ebooks, webinars, video, blogs
, podcasts, and so on) and create compelling content. came up with two low-fi sketches. I’m interested to hear your opinion on these visualizations. The OLD Situation. This visual reads from the bottom up: as a marketing manager, you hire a PR agency and an Ad Agency. The NEW Situation. MORE >>
LEADSLOTH 5 Ways to Use Social Media in Marketing Automation
| WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2010
No worries, with Social Media you can offer prospects multiple ways to stay in touch: if they’re not yet ready for your email newsletter, maybe they want to “fan your company on Facebook, or simply subscribe to your blog
’s RSS feed. This is the first of three posts for the Silverpop B2B Marketing University , March 3rd in Washington DC. will be speaking about Marketing Automation features, the marketing technology ecosystem, and the impact of Social Media. Social Media. When talking about Social Media, most people immediately think of Twitter or Facebook. Conclusion. MORE >>
LEADSLOTH Process Turns Marketing Automation Into Revenue
| MONDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2010
Today I read a blog
post about 7 trends that speed up the adoption of marketing automation. However, many organizations have more good content than they realize: check old blog
posts, recorded webinars and other valuable content. It mentions the importance of valuable content, the increasingly longer sales cycles and the “consumerized B2B sales processes. These are all important trends, and many people will wonder: how do I get started? The Software is Great, But… Marketing Automation software is often positioned as the be-all and end-all. Process First. MORE >>
LEADSLOTH Lead Nurturing Checklist for Marketing Automation
| THURSDAY, APRIL 15, 2010
The best offers are whitepapers, webinars, ebooks, blog
posts, analyst reports, or any other educational resources. After you do some digging, you’ll be surprised how much content your organization has access to: sometimes you can even point to 3rd party blog
posts. If you want to make a start with Lead Nurturing, what are the right questions to ask? And what are the decisions that you need to make? In this post I present a short checklist of questions to ask before you get started with lead nurturing: Do you want to nurture new leads, existing leads or both? Segmentation. MORE >>
- Hubspot Review LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, JULY 12, 2010
- Drip Campaigns: Tips From Marketing Automation Monday LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2010
- Why I’ve Joined Marketo LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2010
- What is the ROI of Lead Management? LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, AUGUST 17, 2009
- Social Media & Marketing Automation LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, AUGUST 26, 2010
- Great B2B Email Copywriters: Where Are You? LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, AUGUST 31, 2010
- What Lead Nurturing Content to Send When? LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, AUGUST 24, 2010
- Genius Marketing Automation Blog Posts LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, JANUARY 14, 2010
- Sales 2.0: Marketing Automation & Salesforce Chatter LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, MARCH 8, 2010
- MarketingSherpa B2B Marketing Summit LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, AUGUST 23, 2010
- Upcoming Lead Management Events LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, JUNE 7, 2010
- SEO Optimization - 3 Steps to Success LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, JULY 14, 2009
- LeadSloth Marketing Automation Blog – Survey Results LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2009
- Why Are Marketing Automation Managers So Hard to Find? LEADSLOTH | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2009
- What Should LeadSloth Write About? LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2009
- Measure Your ROI on Social Media Leads LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, AUGUST 4, 2009
- Are You Old Enough for Inbound Marketing? LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, JULY 22, 2009
- Social Media for B2B Lead Generation LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, JULY 16, 2009
- Marketing Automation Introduction LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, JULY 8, 2009
- Review of FormAssembly Form Builder LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 15, 2009
- Top-10 Demand Generation Vendor Blogs LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 29, 2009
- Freelance Marketing Automation Consultant LEADSLOTH | SATURDAY, MAY 16, 2009
- Interview about Marketing Automation on the Genius blog LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, JUNE 11, 2009
- Inbound Marketing Automation LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, JUNE 30, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.