| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | VIEWPOINT
JULY 10, 2013 [Best, Effective] Power Opinions - Experts Select Top Three Social Media Tools
Carlos Hidalgo from Annuitas recommends that “organizations should be training their teams on how to use it effectively”. Anthony Iannarino (who listed blogs first on his list) stated that, “The best social media tool you will ever have isn’t a tool. 'We have had over 30 PowerViews interviews in the past year and I thought it would be fun to ask our PowerViews alumni a question about social media. The question was: What are the top three social media tools (ranked in order) and why? But that’s the point—increasingly, it’s the place where business gets done.”. Still my favorite!”.
| | VIEWPOINT
MARCH 12, 2013 [Best, Effective] B2B Marketing & Sales Insights from Lori Wizdo of Forrester Research
So it’s not in their best interest to work on leads that aren’t going to close this quarter. Even if marketers do a fantastic job, should sales people have the ability to accept or reject leads so those leads can be more effectively nurtured? I had the great the opportunity to interview Lori Wizdo , B2B marketing analyst at Forrester Research. Lori is a senior analyst with extensive marketing, sales, and operation experience in the information systems and software industries. Does that figure depend on the type of solution? Does the complexity of the solution change things?
OCTOBER 29, 2013 | VIEWPOINT
[Best, Effective] PowerViews with Kyle Porter: How Can You Sell If You’re Always On?
AUGUST 21, 2013 | VIEWPOINT
[Best, Effective] 'Gold Calling' Is Alive and Well
AUGUST 6, 2013 | VIEWPOINT
[Best, Effective] Best of PowerViews: Exciting Future for Inside Sales Experts
JULY 16, 2013 | VIEWPOINT
[Best, Effective] Successful Lead Generation - One Size Does Not Fit All
JULY 10, 2013 | VIEWPOINT
[Best, Effective] Power Opinions - Experts Select Top Three Social Media Tools
JUNE 6, 2013 | VIEWPOINT
[Best, Effective] Good Reads for B2B Marketing - 5 Buyer Behaviors Reshaping B2B Marketing
| || || |
| | VIEWPOINT
JANUARY 12, 2012 [Best, Effective] Sales Leads: Why Your Reps Need Fewer, Rather Than More
Best sales lead management practices continually show that reps need qualified leads that have been carefully vetted, properly and consistently nurtured and appropriately developed, increasing the likelihood of a completed sale. These companies do not have effective sales lead management processes to track anything other than the number of leads generated and their cost. Each had already been contacted at least seven times; the best touchpoint techniques use multiple media—some combination of phone, voice message, email, letter, and direct mail. Budget undefined?
| | VIEWPOINT
JUNE 27, 2011 [Best, Effective] Outsourcing Lead Generation: A CMO’s Perspective
Our company, CenterBeam, is an IT managed service provider, and our on-demand format delivers an efficient and cost effective alternative to internally building out and managing IT. Partnering with an experienced lead generation services provider continues to be the best way for us to close more deals and drive more revenue What led you to consider outsourcing lead generation? Beware.
| | VIEWPOINT
MARCH 22, 2011 [Best, Effective] B2B Marketers, Analyze This: How Do Prospects Score YOU on Their Experience?
The point of lead scoring is to assess the value of the prospect to you—the seller—so you can make the best use of your resources. strong brand with an effective positioning strategy speaks to and taps into the totality of these buyer needs.". Today's guest blogger, Bob Thompson, is CEO of CustomerThink Corp. What do you do when you leave that bank? Improved? Social?
| | VIEWPOINT
JULY 21, 2011 [Best, Effective] Outbound vs. Inbound: The Risk Management Issue in the Complex Sale
Many agree that inbound marketing and marketing automation work best when time is not an issue. Inbound marketing works very effectively with solutions at lower price points. With the complex sale, it remains critical to ground core strategies in a proactive outbound prospect development process proven to be effective in uncovering, nurturing and delivering sales qualified leads
| || || || |
VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 21, 2013 [Best, Effective] 'Gold Calling' Is Alive and Well
think this quote from Friedrich Nietzsche says it best: “The visionary lies to himself, the liar only to others.”. there are four significant differences between quality outbound (Gold Calling) and so-called “interruption marketing” or old-fashioned cold calling: Gold Calling requires a strategic approach to planning including a detailed playbook, market identification and segmentation, lead qualification criteria, development of detailed reporting, effective training and weekly contact between the Gold callers and the field staff (or channel) receiving the leads. Cold vs. Gold. MORE >>
VIEWPOINT | MONDAY, APRIL 25, 2011 [Best, Effective] eMarketing Expert Ardath Albee on the Limitations of a Lead Gen Mindset
really think it’s an impediment to the effectiveness of marketing in becoming a strategic arm of the company, rather than just a cost center. think the best strategy is to consider how best your company can prepare to meet increasing demands for content. In a study done by Tech Validate , marketers report that thought leadership content is more effective than lead generation content and that 3rd party analyst content is more effective than content written in house. Yet B2B marketers seem to be more focused on lead generation than the rest of the process. MORE >>
VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2012 [Best, Effective] Improve Sales Lead Generation via Marketing Analytics Part 3: Seven Findings
In this three-part series, the first article on marketing analytics looked at predictive targeting best practices, and the second article cited two sales lead generation programs to show how these processes actually drive improved results. Our marketing analytics assessment has resulted in the following findings regarding the most effective ways to nurture sales leads: Unless you are touching contacts within your target market with at least nine individual touches including a minimum of two email messages, you are not generating the sales leads you could. It takes about 1.6 MORE >>
VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2011 [Best, Effective] 4 Trends Shaping B2B Marketing in 2011
As an editor and marketer, I spend a lot of time thinking about the “how to”—in other words, how to translate the best and more interesting marketing ideas into truly actionable steps for organizations looking to grow their business. mere 12% of business executives say their companies are using social media effectively, according to a recent study by Harvard Business Review Analytic Services. That bit about being “honestly empathetic” above is the key: Put yourself in the shoes of your customers and consider what you can do to best suit their needs. MORE >>
VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 18, 2012 [Best, Effective] PowerViews with Anthony Iannarino: Changing Business Models
You can also read his feature article Make 2013 Your Best Sales Year Ever in the January 2013 issue of Success Magazine. Click to start video at this point — The fact that most sales teams don’t even know how to use little data effectively should indicate that trying to tackle big data would be a fruitless task. The client who you can do the best work for and create the most value. My guest today is Anthony Iannarino, President and CSO for SOLUTIONS Staffing. 2013 Predictions—Why Big Data Shouldn’t Be the Focus. What About Little Data and Social Media? Stay Tuned MORE >>
- [Best, Effective] Successful Lead Generation - One Size Does Not Fit All VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, JULY 16, 2013
- [Best, Effective] Eight Shortcuts to More Successful Sales & Marketing Collaboration VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2012
- [Best, Effective] Good Reads for B2B Sales - Cold Calling Revisited VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, APRIL 4, 2013
- [Best, Effective] Beyond Financials: VC & IPO Due Diligence on Sales & Marketing Metrics VIEWPOINT | MONDAY, JULY 11, 2011
- [Best, Effective] Turning Raw B2B Sales Leads Into Real Opportunities: Don’t Give Up Too Soon VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, JANUARY 19, 2012
- [Best, Effective] Best of PowerViews: Exciting Future for Inside Sales Experts VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, AUGUST 6, 2013
- [Best, Effective] PowerViews with Kyle Porter: How Can You Sell If You’re Always On? VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2013
- [Best, Effective] Lead Qualification & Lead Nurturing: Who's Job Is It? VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, JANUARY 17, 2012
- [Best, Effective] PowerViews with Dave Munn: The Transformed Marketing Organization VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2012
- [Best, Effective] PowerViews with Carlos Hidalgo: A Holistic Approach to Driving the Demand Process VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2012
- [Best, Effective] PowerViews with Paul Gillin: Social Media – Pick Your Spots & Focus VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2012
- [Best, Effective] PowerViews with Trip Kucera: Best Practices & Surprising Trends VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 18, 2012
- [Best, Effective] Successful Content Marketing Plans Do 1 Thing Really Well VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2012
- [Best, Effective] PowerViews with Bob Kelly: Redesigning Sales Process Basics VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2012
- [Best, Effective] CMOs: Wield Powers of Influence to Gain a Seat at the Executive Table VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, MARCH 6, 2012
- [Best, Effective] Good Reads for B2B Marketing - 5 Buyer Behaviors Reshaping B2B Marketing VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, JUNE 6, 2013
- [Best, Effective] Lead Generation Best Practices Part 6: Fewer Leads Are Better VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2010
- [Best, Effective] PowerViews with Jill Konrath: Changing Buyers Require Retooled Sales Reps VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2012
- [Best, Effective] PowerViews with Ann Handley: First, Get Your Strategy, Messaging & Story Right VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, JULY 12, 2012
- [Best, Effective] 4 Things to Consider Before You Buy Marketing Automation VIEWPOINT | MONDAY, AUGUST 22, 2011
- [Best, Effective] Lead Qualification & Lead Nurturing: Whose Job Is It? VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, JANUARY 17, 2012
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.