| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | PR MEETS MARKETING
SEPTEMBER 11, 2012 Presentation 101: The Brilliance of Speaking Simply
Marketing Public Relations Virtual Meetings/Events best practices presentation President Clinton speakerThe last two weeks has been a master class on how to present brilliantly or poorly as that may be. While I am admittedly a Democrat and mainly watched the Democrat National Conference, my points are not based on party affiliation. And the single quality that all memorable speakers have?
| | PR MEETS MARKETING
OCTOBER 27, 2010 #mptech Guy Kawasaki Keynote and 6 Twitter Tips
This means more chances to work with the best entrepreneurs, and better odds that I'll be part of something meaningful. Everyone knows that I love startups. love working up logic models and key metrics on a whiteboard. love brainstorming on product. even love sitting on the floor with a stickered laptop at SXSW. So I have a surprise play to announce.I'm Not in my experience. BONUS!
| || || |
| | PR MEETS MARKETING
APRIL 28, 2013 A Marketing Professional’s Letter to Telemarketers
Yes, you probably have stats about the best time to reach people. 'via Flickr by Seattle Municipal Archives. Dear Telemarketers, I understand your job is difficult. You have to make dozens if not hundreds of calls every day. You have quotas to make. You’re judged not by the quality of your conversations but by the quantity that you make and how many result in the desired outcome. You
| | PR MEETS MARKETING
MAY 23, 2010 Social Marketing Strategy 101: Are you ready?
If not, then maybe starting a blog isn’t the best venue for you but maybe slideshare.net where you can post occasional presentations and white papers. Previously, I highlighted how I used social media. One challenge for many marketers isn’t how to get started, rather it’s how to delegate your time to make the most out of your social marketing. What are your objectives? Who’s doing the work?
| || | PR MEETS MARKETING
JULY 9, 2010 Email and Event Marketing on Facebook Doesn’t Work
Personally, the best thing is to ask those on your email lists if they would like to be contacted via Facebook – this way, they opt in for your Facebook communications. Outside of some close friends, one of the little known secrets about me is that I used to salsa dance. Not only did I enjoy dancing, I also competed in group and couples competitions. At least I thought I did. Conclusions.
| || || || |
PR MEETS MARKETING Marketing and Public Relations – Nothing but lies?
| SUNDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2009
My husband likes to say that marketing and public relations is about who lies the best
. Our job is to present our companies or clients in the best
possible light. Note: This past year has been one of reflection regarding family, friends and career, especially in light of what happened earlier this year. This will be one of many posts regarding various topics that I’ve mulled over from time to time through the year. Thank you in advance for your support and comments as I explore these topics. . When he tells me this, I am completely offended. The Ethical Quandary. MORE >>
PR MEETS MARKETING Pitching Bloggers
| THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2007
Toby Bloomberg's Diva Marketing Blog: Toby's pretty clear with her blog post title " Blogger Relations: I don't need a new best
friend." Since I wrote my original post on PR and Blogging Outreach: 8 Practical Tips , I've noticed a deluge of postings by bloggers about how to pitch bloggers. had been updating my original post with any posting that I came upon regarding this topic. thought it would be more useful if I took that posting and made it a dedicated page. will update the links here and provide any additional commentary. Please Discusses if ghost-writing a blog is advisable. MORE >>
PR MEETS MARKETING Is Twitter Just a Popularity Contest?
| THURSDAY, APRIL 3, 2008
Which was the best
? I've been thinking about this recently. notice that certain folks seem to have very active, two-way conversations or multi-person chats on Twitter. Sometimes, I engage in a conversation with someone about an upcoming event or meeting up. . What I'm talking about are the extensive conversations amongst multiple folks. This has only happened once when I asked folks about PR agency retainers. But when I do try to get a conversation going, I hear nothing but crickets. . then tried a very unscientific experiment. LinkedIn. del.icio.us MORE >>
PR MEETS MARKETING Tiananmen Remembered – 20 Years Later
| TUESDAY, JUNE 2, 2009
In a way, they are the best
in our profession – the ability to control a message and put out the one that they want. By Grant Neufeld via Flickr. When Tiananmen happened, I was just a college freshman – fresh-eyed and away from home the first time in my life. was just exploring my identity – second generation Chinese born to immigrant parents, seeking to understand how I fit into the world. The incidents in Tiananmen were eye-opening, shocking and maddening at the same time. Fast forward 20 years. The anniversary sort of crept up on me. In 1989, this wasn’t the case. MORE >>
PR MEETS MARKETING Let the 2008 Trend Lists Begin
| TUESDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2007
Facebook is probably the best
default for this as you can maintain the invites and funnel interesting tidbits related to a specific industry/company for story ideas. It's that time of year when reporters, bloggers and companies take out their crystal ball to predict trends for 2008. Here are my top three trends that will impact the PR industry: 1. Let a 100 Blogomerates Bloom: With the relaunch of Industry Standard (I believe as a blog) and the popularity of GigaOm , VentureBeat and TechCrunch , I envision more blogomerates gaining prominence and influence on the media landscape. MORE >>
- Sourcing Leads from Twitter: Good, bad and ugly PR MEETS MARKETING | THURSDAY, JUNE 25, 2009
- The Best Time for a Webinar? PR MEETS MARKETING | FRIDAY, APRIL 18, 2008
- Can You Survive the Truck Test? PR MEETS MARKETING | TUESDAY, JANUARY 22, 2008
- Cash for Clunkers, Ford, EV Vehicles and Scott Monty PR MEETS MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, JULY 22, 2009
- Social Media and Customer Service PR MEETS MARKETING | TUESDAY, JUNE 30, 2009
- Sometimes “Sorry” Is the Best PR PR MEETS MARKETING | SUNDAY, MAY 31, 2009
- Three Tips for Your YouTube Video PR MEETS MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 1, 2009
- SiriusDecisions Reseach: Implications for B2B Marketers PR MEETS MARKETING | TUESDAY, MARCH 17, 2009
- Hello, My Name is Cece and I'm a Control Freak PR MEETS MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 19, 2008
- My Biggest Influencers PR MEETS MARKETING | TUESDAY, JANUARY 8, 2008
- PRMeetsMarketing Weekly Articles: December 14, 2007 PR MEETS MARKETING | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2007
- PR Pitch Review: Advantaâ€™s Ideablob Part 2 PR MEETS MARKETING | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2007
- PRMeetsMarketing Weekly Articles: November 29, 2007 PR MEETS MARKETING | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2007
- PRMeetsMarketing Weekly Articles: November 21, 2007 PR MEETS MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 2007
- PRMeetsMarketing Weekly Articles: November 15, 2007 PR MEETS MARKETING | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2007
- PRMeetsMarketing Weekly Articles: November 8, 2007 PR MEETS MARKETING | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2007
- PR Spam: Ten Points for Thought PR MEETS MARKETING | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2007
- PRMeetsMarketing Weekly Articles: November 1, 2007 PR MEETS MARKETING | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2007
- Where Dell Succeeds, Citibank Fails PR MEETS MARKETING | MONDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2007
- PRMeetsMarketig Weekly Digest: October 25, 2007 PR MEETS MARKETING | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2007
- PRMeetsMarketing Weekly Articles: October 18, 2007 PR MEETS MARKETING | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2007
- Beyond PR Measurement: PR's Role in Marketing PR MEETS MARKETING | SUNDAY, AUGUST 26, 2007
- Social Tagging - PR or Marketing? PR MEETS MARKETING | TUESDAY, JULY 31, 2007
- Tracking RSS Feeds PR MEETS MARKETING | THURSDAY, JUNE 28, 2007
- Brave New World of Media Pitching: Facebook PR MEETS MARKETING | MONDAY, AUGUST 18, 2008
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.