| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | LEADSLOTH
AUGUST 10, 2010 Will Marketing Automation Be Free?
Instead of focusing on free or cheap, choose a vendor that you trust, that best meets your requirements, and that provides excellent support. Today Genius.com announced a free version of their Marketing Automation system. Only about a month ago, Loopfuse also started offering a free version of their Marketing Automation system. What does this mean for companies interested in adopting Marketing Automation? How Much Is Free? Let’s first look at the features of the free versions: Loopfuse. Genius.com. Users. unlimited. Emails / month. 5,000. 2,500. Contacts. 2,500. 3,000. 100,000.
| | LEADSLOTH
AUGUST 24, 2009 7 Reasons Why Marketing Automation Projects Fail
For best results, the website and nurturing campaigns need to be highly relevant for them. Needless to say, Marketing Automation software is very popular today. It can be used for email campaigns, drip marketing, lead nurturing, lead scoring, landing page management and for brewing coffee. Okay, I made up the part about brewing coffee. Unclear Prospect Profile(s). No Interesting Content.
| || || |
| | LEADSLOTH
JANUARY 12, 2010 Marketing Automation Trends for 2010
4) Marketing is getting more of a science: creative marketers need to acquire new skills and more people with an analytical background need to enter the profession (5) Data quality is somewhat boring, but it is a prerequisite for effective marketing automation and (6) sales and marketing need act as one team to give buyers the best possible buying experience. Best in class marketing teams successfully implement social media programs as part of their marketing mix, while others struggle to understand how social media fits in the puzzle: Is it sales enablement? predictions.
| | LEADSLOTH
AUGUST 11, 2010 25 Great B2B Content Marketing Articles
Here are the 25 articles that I liked best. 10 Steps to Repurpose Your Best B2B Assets. While doing research for my upcoming webinar on creating content that converts , I found many great articles on B2B Content Marketing. Most are blog posts, but I’ve also included some eBooks. My focus is on B2B, rather than B2C. Often, some of the basics are the same, but not always. For example, the complex sale is usually unique to B2B selling, and that’s when you would map content to stages in the buying cycle. So here are the articles: Overview Articles. Personas. Content Reuse.
| | LEADSLOTH
OCTOBER 20, 2010 Eloqua Experience 2010
In Monday’s blog post I emphasized that process and best practices are they key to unlocking the full potential of Marketing Automation. This week I attended the Eloqua Experience, Eloqua’s user conference in San Francisco. The big news of this event is the launch of Eloqua 10. It’s the result of 2 years of hard work, and it looks very good. They are raving about Eloqua 10.
| | LEADSLOTH
FEBRUARY 17, 2010 5 Ways to Use Social Media in Marketing Automation
Especially for subscription-based businesses, marketing should be closely involved in providing customers with the best possible experience: retaining customers is a lot cheaper than acquiring new ones. This is the first of three posts for the Silverpop B2B Marketing University , March 3rd in Washington DC. Social Media. Lead Generation. Lead Nurturing. Lead Intelligence. Customer Support.
| || || || |
LEADSLOTH Lead Nurturing Checklist for Marketing Automation
| THURSDAY, APRIL 15, 2010
offers are whitepapers, webinars, ebooks, blog posts, analyst reports, or any other educational resources. If you want to make a start with Lead Nurturing, what are the right questions to ask? And what are the decisions that you need to make? In this post I present a short checklist of questions to ask before you get started with lead nurturing: Do you want to nurture new leads, existing leads or both? How do you to segment your audience? Do you want a linear drip campaign, or rule-driven dynamic campaign (flow chart). Which content is available for nurturing? Segmentation. MORE >>
LEADSLOTH Lead Nurturing for Software Trials
| MONDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2012
Realize that your best
customers will be the last to unsubscribe, so don’t worry about unsubscribes too much. Tip 5: Use Email Best
Practices. Master these best
practices and you’re probably already miles ahead of your competitors. Demand Generation Email Marketing lead nurturing 30-day trial auto-responders email best
practices product adoption software trialThey signed up. What now? This week someone asked me about lead nurturing for people who signed up for a 30-day product trial (for a SaaS/Cloud software product). Tip 1: Start Sending Email Now. Conclusion. MORE >>
LEADSLOTH Best CRM for Marketing Automation: Salesforce.com, Microsoft or Oracle?
| WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2010
If you look at Marketing Automation systems, the best
supported CRM system is Salesforce.com. Forrester recently released a vendor evaluation for midmarket CRM vendors. However, Forrester states that Microsoft Dynamics CRM may actually be a better CRM product. That brings up a range of questions: What does CRM integration mean? What if you’re choosing a CRM system today? Should you look at Marketing Automation options first? What if you prefer Microsoft CRM, but you also want to have a choice of Marketing Automation systems? Click here for more info and registration ». MORE >>
LEADSLOTH B2B Pay Per Click Advertising
| TUESDAY, AUGUST 11, 2009
There is no set amount of fields that are best
. Interview with Terry Whalen from CPC Search. To generate demand for your products, it’s not enough to nurture the existing leads in your database. You also need a steady stream of fresh leads coming in. There are many ways to find these new leads: inbound marketing, search advertising, tradeshows, lead programs, etc. They all have their pros and cons, and most companies use a combination of strategies. Search advertising (pay-per-click) is another popular option: it costs money, but it immediately starts driving people to your site. MORE >>
LEADSLOTH Hubspot Review
| MONDAY, JULY 12, 2010
HubSpot is a good option for mid-size companies that need best
practices and an integrated tool to improving their SEO & Social Media strategies. UPDATED REVIEW: My earlier review of HubSpot’s Inbound Marketing software was more than 1 year old and the software has evolved a lot: time for an update! see two clearly distinct target groups for HubSpot: Small business owners. Marketing departments at mid-size companies. Both groups will use HubSpot to generate more inbound leads, but they have vastly different requirements. HubSpot can serve both audiences, but in a different way. MORE >>
- Drip Campaigns: Tips From Marketing Automation Monday LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2010
- Email Newsletters: a Best Practice That Needs to Die LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, AUGUST 5, 2010
- Why I’ve Joined Marketo LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2010
- Guest Post: Best Practices in Marketing Automation LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2010
- Marketing Automation Monday LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2010
- Social Media & Marketing Automation LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, AUGUST 26, 2010
- What is the ROI of Lead Management? LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, AUGUST 17, 2009
- Great B2B Email Copywriters: Where Are You? LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, AUGUST 31, 2010
- What Lead Nurturing Content to Send When? LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, AUGUST 24, 2010
- Learn Holistic Lead Nurturing LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2010
- Marketing Automation ROI: Efficiency or Revenue? LEADSLOTH | SUNDAY, AUGUST 30, 2009
- MarketingSherpa B2B Marketing Summit Boston LEADSLOTH | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2009
- Impressive Marketo User Summit LEADSLOTH | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2010
- 9 Marketing Automation Metrics LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2009
- Upcoming Lead Management Events LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, JUNE 7, 2010
- Genius Marketing Automation Blog Posts LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, JANUARY 14, 2010
- MA Monday San Francisco and Other Cities LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, MARCH 15, 2011
- SEO Optimization - 3 Steps to Success LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, JULY 14, 2009
- LeadSloth Marketing Automation Blog – Survey Results LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2009
- Free Trials Aren’t What They Used to Be LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, JULY 29, 2009
- Top-10 Demand Generation Vendor Blogs LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 29, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.