| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | LEADSLOTH
FEBRUARY 20, 2012 [Best] Lead Nurturing for Software Trials
Realize that your best customers will be the last to unsubscribe, so don’t worry about unsubscribes too much. Tip 5: Use Email Best Practices. Master these best practices and you’re probably already miles ahead of your competitors. Demand Generation Email Marketing lead nurturing 30-day trial auto-responders email best practices product adoption software trialWhat now?
| | LEADSLOTH
OCTOBER 20, 2010 [Best] Eloqua Experience 2010
In Monday’s blog post I emphasized that process and best practices are they key to unlocking the full potential of Marketing Automation. This week I attended the Eloqua Experience, Eloqua’s user conference in San Francisco. The big news of this event is the launch of Eloqua 10. It’s the result of 2 years of hard work, and it looks very good. They are raving about Eloqua 10.
FEBRUARY 20, 2012 | LEADSLOTH
[Best] Lead Nurturing for Software Trials
MARCH 15, 2011 | LEADSLOTH
[Best] MA Monday San Francisco and Other Cities
DECEMBER 14, 2010 | LEADSLOTH
[Best] Why I’ve Joined Marketo
NOVEMBER 16, 2010 | LEADSLOTH
[Best] Drip Campaigns: Tips From Marketing Automation Monday
OCTOBER 28, 2010 | LEADSLOTH
[Best] Marketing Automation Monday
OCTOBER 26, 2010 | LEADSLOTH
[Best] Guest Post: Best Practices in Marketing Automation
| | LEADSLOTH
AUGUST 11, 2010 [Best] 25 Great B2B Content Marketing Articles
Here are the 25 articles that I liked best. 10 Steps to Repurpose Your Best B2B Assets. While doing research for my upcoming webinar on creating content that converts , I found many great articles on B2B Content Marketing. Most are blog posts, but I’ve also included some eBooks. My focus is on B2B, rather than B2C. Often, some of the basics are the same, but not always. For example, the complex sale is usually unique to B2B selling, and that’s when you would map content to stages in the buying cycle. So here are the articles: Overview Articles. Personas. Content Reuse.
| | LEADSLOTH
AUGUST 31, 2010 [Best] Great B2B Email Copywriters: Where Are You?
Most copywriters focus on whitepapers and press releases, fewer copywriters are good at direct marketing, and even fewer can apply direct marketing best practices to email marketing. Lead Nurturing depends on great content. Not just eBooks, blog posts and webinars, but especially email content. However, a good email can make the difference between a 2% click rate and a 12% click rate.
| | LEADSLOTH
AUGUST 10, 2010 [Best] Will Marketing Automation Be Free?
Instead of focusing on free or cheap, choose a vendor that you trust, that best meets your requirements, and that provides excellent support. Today Genius.com announced a free version of their Marketing Automation system. Only about a month ago, Loopfuse also started offering a free version of their Marketing Automation system. What does this mean for companies interested in adopting Marketing Automation? How Much Is Free? Let’s first look at the features of the free versions: Loopfuse. Genius.com. Users. unlimited. 5. Emails / month. 5,000. 2,500. Contacts. 2,500. 3,000. 100,000.
| | LEADSLOTH
AUGUST 24, 2009 [Best] 7 Reasons Why Marketing Automation Projects Fail
For best results, the website and nurturing campaigns need to be highly relevant for them. Needless to say, Marketing Automation software is very popular today. It can be used for email campaigns, drip marketing, lead nurturing, lead scoring, landing page management and for brewing coffee. Okay, I made up the part about brewing coffee. Unclear Prospect Profile(s). No Interesting Content.
LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2010 [Best] Guest Post: Best Practices in Marketing Automation
As such there are a variety of best practices to be followed in order to maximize the use of these systems. Below are some of the best practices we have found within our customer base that helped drive success with marketing automation. Lisa Cramer is president and co-founder of LeadLife Solutions, a provider of on-demand lead management software with embedded best practices that generates, scores, and nurtures leads for B2B marketers. For more information on lead management or best practices, visit www.leadlife.com , call 1-800-680-6292 or email email@example.com. MORE >>
LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, JANUARY 12, 2010 [Best] Marketing Automation Trends for 2010
Best in class marketing teams successfully implement social media programs as part of their marketing mix, while others struggle to understand how social media fits in the puzzle: Is it sales enablement? Consequently, marketing automation will play an increasingly important role in helping marketers meet CEO and board expectations as well as get insight into how best to allocate their budgets. Today, however, most reporting pulled from those tools is focused on telling what happened, and not on illuminating the best path forward. predictions. Renewed focus on data quality. MORE >>
LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, JULY 12, 2010 [Best] Hubspot Review
HubSpot is a good option for mid-size companies that need best practices and an integrated tool to improving their SEO & Social Media strategies. UPDATED REVIEW: My earlier review of HubSpot’s Inbound Marketing software was more than 1 year old and the software has evolved a lot: time for an update! I see two clearly distinct target groups for HubSpot: Small business owners. Marketing departments at mid-size companies. Both groups will use HubSpot to generate more inbound leads, but they have vastly different requirements. Small Businesses. Mid-size Businesses. Conclusion. MORE >>
LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2010 [Best] Learn Holistic Lead Nurturing
First of all, there are few organizations who have implemented all best practices: it can take years to build out a holistic nurturing program, but you can see the first results in just months, by taking small steps towards the ultimate vision. Would you like to learn how Lead Nurturing can turn more of your leads into revenue? On a single afternoon in New York City, Silverpop brings together several expert speakers to discuss Holistic Lead Nurturing strategies. Speakers include Adam Needles (Silverpop), Jay Hidalgo (Annuitas Group), Mac McIntosh (Acquire B2B) and myself. MORE >>
LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, MARCH 15, 2011 [Best] MA Monday San Francisco and Other Cities
In addition to the topics, there is lots of opportunity to exchange best practices and to connect with like-minded Marketing Automation enthusiasts. The next Marketing Automation Monday will be in San Francisco on March 21st. It is organized by Daniel Kuperman and hosted by Brighttalk (501 Folsom Street). It’s going to be the 3rd meetup in San Francisco, and we expect about two dozen Marketing Automation users, who will discuss integration with CRM and several other topics. Register for Marketing Automation Monday in San Francisco, March 21 @ 6pm. Austin. Boston. New York City. MORE >>
- [Best] Drip Campaigns: Tips From Marketing Automation Monday LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2010
- [Best] Lead Nurturing Checklist for Marketing Automation LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, APRIL 15, 2010
- [Best] What is the ROI of Lead Management? LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, AUGUST 17, 2009
- [Best] What Lead Nurturing Content to Send When? LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, AUGUST 24, 2010
- [Best] Best CRM for Marketing Automation: Salesforce.com, Microsoft or Oracle? LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2010
- [Best] Social Media & Marketing Automation LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, AUGUST 26, 2010
- [Best] Upcoming Lead Management Events LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, JUNE 7, 2010
- [Best] Email Newsletters: a Best Practice That Needs to Die LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, AUGUST 5, 2010
- [Best] 5 Ways to Use Social Media in Marketing Automation LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2010
- [Best] 9 Marketing Automation Metrics LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2009
- [Best] Why I’ve Joined Marketo LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2010
- [Best] Marketing Automation Monday LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2010
- [Best] Impressive Marketo User Summit LEADSLOTH | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2010
- [Best] Genius Marketing Automation Blog Posts LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, JANUARY 14, 2010
- [Best] MarketingSherpa B2B Marketing Summit Boston LEADSLOTH | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2009
- [Best] LeadSloth Marketing Automation Blog – Survey Results LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2009
- [Best] Marketing Automation ROI: Efficiency or Revenue? LEADSLOTH | SUNDAY, AUGUST 30, 2009
- [Best] B2B Pay Per Click Advertising LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, AUGUST 11, 2009
- [Best] Free Trials Aren’t What They Used to Be LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, JULY 29, 2009
- [Best] SEO Optimization - 3 Steps to Success LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, JULY 14, 2009
- [Best] Top-10 Demand Generation Vendor Blogs LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 29, 2009