| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | B2B VOICES
APRIL 29, 2011 Other Voices: A Discussion with Mark Ragan, CEO of Ragan Communications
American Express, IBM, Best Buy, The Mayo Clinic, Southwest Airlines—this is just a short list of companies that have begun to practice what is increasingly being called ‘brand journalism.’ Their confidence in our events team, and their trust in our product, has helped us reach our goal of providing the best conferences in the industry. Come to us.
| | B2B VOICES
MAY 5, 2011 The Most Important Question You Can Ask
This post is inspired by Marc Cenedella , Founder and CEO of The Ladders who offered his single best career tip on his blog last week. As one of the top search companies for executive jobs his blog is a must read. like how Marc offers a variety of thoughts and information to his readers and doesn’t just talk about finding a job. No deep, zen-like words of wisdom. question.
| || || |
| | B2B VOICES
DECEMBER 21, 2011 2012: No Predictions, Just Actions
At the best right now it’s an experiment in SEO. One of the best posts I’ve read on this topic is from David Armano and Demystifying Social Business. Finding the balance between those two will help determine success for each of our enterprises and I wish you all the best of luck. I stopped reading them. What are your plans for digital content in 2012?
| | B2B VOICES
AUGUST 3, 2011 Quotes That Inspire Me and Why
From my experience, all of the best communicators I’ve worked with or for have always been prepared ahead of time with the information they needed. They also were the best at pushing me to get more information when I presented them with ideas. You should never feel bad knowing that you did your very best. Sometimes inspiration can come simply from a quote. Breathe deeply.
| | B2B VOICES
DECEMBER 14, 2011 Social Clutter or Social Clarity?
Twitter lists in my opinion are the best resource for you in order to do this. Perhaps the best advice is to just make sure you step away and let the world go by at times. The past year has been a year of more dashboards , more ways to measure , more apps, more blogs and just more of more. And it’s all happening in real-time. What do you see? Clutter or potential content?
| | B2B VOICES
JULY 5, 2011 The Trust Economy
Stephen Covey, author of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People , articulates the benefits of trusting relationships: ‘Without trust, the best we can do is compromise; without trust, we lack the credibility for open, mutual learning and communication and real creativity.’ ’ We need to understand that success in social media will be different for all of us.
| || || || |
B2B VOICES Your Game Plan: Focus on Fans
| TUESDAY, JANUARY 3, 2012
With so many choices now at their disposal, you need to decide how to best
communicate with them. Deliver on content : Just as a winning team in sports needs to field its best
players in order to succeed, a good B2B marketing company will deliver content that wins. Have a strategy : The best
players don’t always win championships. There’s a lot to be said for comparing social media strategies these days and supporting your favorite team in sports. In fact, one thing Facebook got right early on was allowing people to be “fans” of brand pages. MORE >>
B2B VOICES Has Social Media in Financial Services Arrived?
| TUESDAY, MAY 10, 2011
way to do this is to conduct a social media audit. It’s been a busy week for social media in financial services…and it’s only Tuesday. For years I’ve been an advocate of using social media in a B2B/financial services setting. recently spoke in London at the Finextra conference about our experiences. It allows you to educate, build advocacy and monitor for issues. There is clearly no doubt that social media has made its mark with consumer brands and in breaking news. But who is lagging and why? In some cases this is true, but in others it is not (e.g. MORE >>
B2B VOICES Should Investor Relations Teams Use Twitter?
| WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2010
Finally, congratulations to the team at StockTwits for all their hard work, which paid off by being named by Time magazine as one of the 50 best
websites of 2010. Image via CrunchBase. We’ve talked in the past here on B2B Voices about using StockTwits to track and follow what people are saying about your publicly traded clients or company. So this sounds great. Sign onto Twitter/StockTwits and start tweeting, right? Well, like all things in communications, you need to nail your strategy first. This isn’t the place to spam users and and not talk back. Let us know. MORE >>
B2B VOICES Do Most Online Communities Fail?
| MONDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2012
In this case, we are cultivating the “believers” and getting them to best
utilize the platform to meet their needs. This is an interesting question. Fortune magazine seems to think they are failing. But the answer is never as easy as the question. For instance, if you build a community targeting CFOs from the Fortune 100 companies what would determine your success? Would it be 100 percent participation? Probably not since we know most people watch and listen online and getting 100 percent is unrealistic. Maybe, but they may do that regardless of your online community. MORE >>
B2B VOICES Still Pitching to Use Social Media? Here are Three Steps to Take
| FRIDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2011
Before you present that B2B social media plan to executives or a client, the best
thing to do is prepare. Social media in B2B continues to rise in use. In fact, research from BtoB magazine shows that more than 90 percent of B2B companies are now using some form of social media to communicate with stakeholders. Here are three ways to ensure your pitch is a success: Benchmark : Do your research first and look at not only what your competition is doing, but look at other companies in the B2B space that you emulate. Ask yourself what you like and what you would improve for them. MORE >>
- World-Class Social Practices for B2B Companies B2B VOICES | SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2011
- The Three I’s of Social Business Media B2B VOICES | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2012
- Guest Post: How B2B Companies Can Use Video/Photos in Social Media B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 9, 2010
- Are Newspapers Fading? And What Can B2B Communicators Do About it? B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, JUNE 22, 2012
- Public Relations is… B2B VOICES | THURSDAY, JUNE 30, 2011
- You Are What You Read — Books to Consider for Your Professional Arsenal B2B VOICES | TUESDAY, AUGUST 16, 2011
- Avoiding the One Cup Approach to B2B Content B2B VOICES | MONDAY, APRIL 16, 2012
- The Future of Social Media is Not Digital B2B VOICES | THURSDAY, MARCH 14, 2013
- Trendsetting: Are You Ready for These Five Trends? B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 29, 2011
- Blogging isn’t Supposed to be Easy B2B VOICES | TUESDAY, APRIL 17, 2012
- Three Things B2B Communicators Can Learn from the Olympics B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2012
- Other Voices: Ann Handley, MarketingProfs B2B VOICES | MONDAY, APRIL 15, 2013
- Research Firm Updates Business Technology Buyers Report: Social Media On the Rise B2B VOICES | THURSDAY, JUNE 3, 2010
- Are You Ready for a Real-Time B2B World? B2B VOICES | MONDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2011
- Integrating Social Media With Corporate Website: How Far Can We Take This? B2B VOICES | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2010
- Five Questions on the Profession of Public Relations B2B VOICES | THURSDAY, MAY 12, 2011
- Socialnomics: The Revolution is Us B2B VOICES | MONDAY, JANUARY 17, 2011
- Top 10 B2B Voices Posts of 2011 B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2011
- There’s No Such Thing as B2B Social Media B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, JULY 23, 2010
- Customer References: What’s In It For Them? B2B VOICES | MONDAY, AUGUST 2, 2010
- Four Spring Cleaning Tasks for B2B Communicators B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 4, 2012
- B2B Companies Discovering the Value of an Intangible Asset B2B VOICES | SUNDAY, JULY 10, 2011
- Social Media Week: The B2B Content You May Have Missed B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2012
- Why Aren’t You Using More Stories? Here’s Why They Matter B2B VOICES | THURSDAY, MAY 16, 2013
- Think. How are you celebrating creativity and innovation? B2B VOICES | THURSDAY, JUNE 16, 2011
- Tuning Into Talk About Your Industry Can Pay Off for Your Brand B2B VOICES | MONDAY, JULY 16, 2012
- Channeling Your Inner CIO B2B VOICES | TUESDAY, APRIL 27, 2010
- Content Fusion: How Stories Are Shared in a Social World B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2011
- Book Review: Empowered Is More Than Empty Words B2B VOICES | MONDAY, APRIL 11, 2011
- 5 Ways to Increase Engagement With Your Content [Cross Post] B2B VOICES | THURSDAY, AUGUST 19, 2010
- Content Curation: What Does it Take To Be Successful? B2B VOICES | MONDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2011
- What Google’s Acquisition of Motorola Mobility Means for Marketers B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 17, 2011
- Defining the Social Enterprise B2B VOICES | MONDAY, APRIL 2, 2012
- SXSW: We Still Need to Get Together in the Real World? B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, MARCH 8, 2013
- Live from BMA International Conference: Tapping Into P2P Side of B2B B2B VOICES | THURSDAY, MAY 31, 2012
- Social Media for Financial Communicators B2B VOICES | TUESDAY, JUNE 22, 2010
- We’re All Publishers Now B2B VOICES | MONDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2010
- Why Digital Media Outreach Shouldn’t Be Ignored B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 28, 2010
- In Search of Great ‘Future of Work’ Stories B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 18, 2012
- The Social Media Cheat Sheet B2B Communicators Can Use B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, JANUARY 27, 2012
- Do You Believe? B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2010
- Spotlight on Healthcare from HIMSS 2011 B2B VOICES | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2011
- Social Media: A Crucial Component for Success B2B VOICES | TUESDAY, MAY 7, 2013
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.