| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | HUBSPOT
MAY 4, 2010 [Best Practice, Demo] 5 Best Practices for Lead Nurturing Emails
According to Forrester Research, companies that excel at Lead Nurturing are able to generate 50% more sales-ready leads at 33% lower cost-per-lead. In today's post we will review five best practices for creating lead nurturing campaigns that can make your lead nurturing campaigns a success. This is a perfect opportunity to promote a free trail or the download of a demo.
| | MARKETING GENIUS BLOG
MAY 21, 2010 [Best Practice, Demo] New Focus Needed for B2B Marketers
This past Tuesday, Craig, Forrester analyst Peter Burris and I headed up a webinar where Peter outlined Forrester’s take on the key B2B challenges and paths for today’s B2B marketer. Forrester’s numbers from the same survey confirm the surge toward social where 85% of B2B buyers are using social to help make decisions. Forrester points out it’s a bit of a mismatch. Marketers are moving more to interactive demos and videos to get the information out, most likely through public social channels. The Focus launch via Twitter. Conference. And few ?about Tweet This!
AUGUST 8, 2013 | BRN.SK
[Best Practice, Demo] 6 Cool Stats about Video SEO (and What They Mean to You)
JULY 9, 2013 | BRN.SK
[Best Practice, Demo] Is Video the Most ‘Precious’ Content for Prospect Engagement?
JUNE 26, 2013 | WWW.BRAINSHARK.COM
[Best Practice, Demo] 3 Ways to Use Brainshark Video Presentations to Promote Your Brand on Twitter
JUNE 17, 2013 | MODERN B2B MARKETING
[Best Practice, Demo] Driving Conversions Throughout the Customer Lifecycle
JUNE 7, 2013 | SALES INTELLIGENCE VIEW
[Best Practice, Demo] Great Minds & A Great Time: Insider Summit 2013 Recap
MAY 7, 2013 | BRN.SK
[Best Practice, Demo] A Strategic Approach to Sales Enablement [eBook]
| || || |
| | TOM PISELLO
JUNE 16, 2010 [Best Practice, Demo] This isn't your Dad's B2B Sales and Marketing
Wednesday, June 16, 2010 This isn’t your Dad’s B2B Sales and Marketing Back in the day, in the 1970s and 80s, companies like Xerox and IBM established the best practices on how B2B, and especially technology, was successfully marketed and sold. Then walk them through the sales cycle — with a demo, proposal, etc. Kaput. According to Mr. Ogden. Think Again.
| | TOM PISELLO
OCTOBER 11, 2010 [Best Practice, Demo] Tom Pisello: The ROI Guy: Marketing Hierarchy of Needs: Achieving.
According to research from IDC and Forrester, marketing spending is anticipated to increase between 3 to 5% for 2011. Marketing Hierarchy of Needs The Marketing Hierarchy of Needs™ represents a hierarchical view of marketing practices, services and investments. Frugalnomics in Full Effect: Forrester and Gartner. Forrester: Understand and Drive Outcomes for Sales.
| | MODERN B2B MARKETING
MAY 16, 2010 [Best Practice, Demo] 5 B2B Social Media Success Stories
case studies and demos). The Facebook fan page of Forrester Research is a constant source of interaction for its fans. Forrester Research. Forrester Research is another shining star in the world of B2B social media, which seems natural since part of its business is to follow the latest social media trends and predict the growth of the social web. UnitedLinen. Kinaxis.
| | MODERN B2B MARKETING
JUNE 17, 2013 [Best Practice, Demo] Driving Conversions Throughout the Customer Lifecycle
How many more demos? Marketing automation drives prospects and customers through the revenue funnel with various sub-conversions such as ebooks, webinars, demos, conversations with sales reps, etc. As an example, a prospect who just learned about your company is probably not ready for a demo or pricing page. 'Author: Stephen Frapart Conversions are part of everyday life.
| || || || |
INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2010 [Best Practice, Demo] B2B Lead Generation without Lead Nurturing is Doomed to Fail
Additional research from Forrester , CSO Insights , Brian Carroll and Marketo demonstrates that lead nurturing does produce measurable results as follows: Reduced the number of marketing-generated leads ignored by sales to as low as 25%. It is not just about posting a bunch of white papers, case studies, online demos and webinars on your website and hoping that someone will download and read. Lead nurturing and its best practices is a vast subject. Here’s the shocking reality of B2B lead generation – 79% of marketing leads never convert into sales opportunities. MORE >>
TOM PISELLO | FRIDAY, AUGUST 20, 2010 [Best Practice, Demo] Tom Pisello: The ROI Guy: Basic Content Marketing Trumps Social.
Surveying buyers and B2B marketers about specific factors that motivate recipients to opt-in, open and engage with vendors, MarketingSherpa and IDG show that Social Media and blog content lag considerably behind other marketing tools, particularly promotional and education content, tutorials / demos, competitive comparisons and buying guides, free research reports and peer best practice / benchmarking tools. Frugalnomics in Full Effect: Forrester and Gartner. Forrester: Understand and Drive Outcomes for Sales. Forrester and IDC think Sales Enablement is a Big. MORE >>
THE ROI GUY | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2011 [Best Practice, Demo] How will the Economy Affect the Buyer’s Decision Process in 2012?
So let’s review each stage of the process, how the current conditions are making the journey more difficult, and how B2B solution providers can optimize their content and engagement practices to help facilitate and shorten cycles. However, it is during this early phase that buyer’s indicate establishing strong provider preferences, with Forrester indicating that 65% of vendors who create the buying vision during these early phases of the journey getting the deal. However, continued economic uncertainty will make this desire hard to fulfill. MORE >>
BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008 [Best Practice, Demo] How To Create A Know-It-All Company - CIO.com - Business Technology Leadership
Even in the best of times, its a battle to convince employees to participate in knowledge management programs. Heres how some companies convinced individuals to share best practices. Before creating an online community of practice (COP), Michael Behounek, KM director for $1.25 Consider best practices for ensuring success and reaping the rewards from your KM system. The best way to get more people involved in KM is to do a pilot with the natural early adopters and let them convince everyone else-but early evangelists should bubble up in the beginning. MORE >>
THE ROI GUY | FRIDAY, JANUARY 6, 2012 [Best Practice, Demo] Happy New Year! Maybe not for IT Sales & Marketing
The best way may be for IT solution providers to optimize their marketing content and sales engagement practices to help facilitate the buyer’s journey, working hand-in-hand with today’s more overloaded, skeptical and frugal buyer to break through the status-quo bias to identify and address important opportunities, justify investments and make valuable purchases. The final Decision is a best-value bake-off, where Forrester indicates that 35% of vendor selection decisions are made. growth forecasts. predictions. Source: Gartner Says Worldwide IT Spending to Grow 3.7 MORE >>
- [Best Practice, Demo] 3 Ways to Use Brainshark Video Presentations to Promote Your Brand on Twitter WWW.BRAINSHARK.COM | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 26, 2013
- [Best Practice, Demo] Great Minds & A Great Time: Insider Summit 2013 Recap SALES INTELLIGENCE VIEW | FRIDAY, JUNE 7, 2013
- [Best Practice, Demo] How to Measure the ROI of Your Marketing Programs MODERN B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, MARCH 14, 2013
- [Best Practice, Demo] Five Reasons You May Not Be Spending Enough on Content Marketing TOM PISELLO | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2010
- [Best Practice, Demo] The End of Marketing as We Know It: Overcoming Buyer Challenges with Interactive Smart Content THE ROI GUY | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2010
- [Best Practice, Demo] Tom Pisello: The ROI Guy: The End of Marketing as We Know It. TOM PISELLO | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2010
- [Best Practice, Demo] Tom Pisello: The ROI Guy: Who Do You Trust? Industry Analysts. TOM PISELLO | THURSDAY, JUNE 3, 2010
- [Best Practice, Demo] 17 Silly Missed Lead Generation Opportunities HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, JANUARY 3, 2012
- [Best Practice, Demo] Online Analytics in Action: Footprints in the dark INSIGHTIQ BLOG | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2010
- [Best Practice, Demo] B2B Lead Management Market Heats Up DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2009
- [Best Practice, Demo] 6 Cool Stats about Video SEO (and What They Mean to You) BRN.SK | THURSDAY, AUGUST 8, 2013
- [Best Practice, Demo] Is Video the Most ‘Precious’ Content for Prospect Engagement? BRN.SK | TUESDAY, JULY 9, 2013
- [Best Practice, Demo] A Strategic Approach to Sales Enablement [eBook] BRN.SK | TUESDAY, MAY 7, 2013
- [Best Practice, Demo] Marketing Hierarchy of Needs: Achieving Marketing Efficiency and Effectiveness THE ROI GUY | MONDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2010
- [Best Practice, Demo] Five Reasons You May Not Be Spending Enough on Content Marketing THE ROI GUY | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2010
- [Best Practice, Demo] Top 25 Articles and 8 Topics in B2B Marketing for March 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | MONDAY, APRIL 5, 2010
- [Best Practice, Demo] Digital Natives in Our Midst | Advice and Opinion BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.