| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG
JANUARY 14, 2013 [BANT, Best] Intro to Lead Generation: How to determine if a lead is qualified
Just one thing: may you give me some objective parameters to define a lead as qualified? found so many definitions, and I’d like to ask for your support to point my attention to the best definition you’ve in mind. With my best regards. Lead qualification is …. Defining a lead as qualified basically means they are qualified to talk to a sales representative.
| | GREAT B2B MARKETING
SEPTEMBER 11, 2013 [BANT, Best] BANT: Is it Still a Useful Tool for B2B lead Qualification?
'I just read, and commented on, a thought-provoking article titled Lead Gen: A proposed replacement for BANT. Written by David Green, the premise of the piece is that the BANT formula, for the most part, is no longer relevant. To refresh your memory, BANT stands for Budget, Authority, Need and Timing. For some time, these factors were considered the four criteria that best demonstrated that a specific individual or company was a qualified lead, and not just a raw inquirer or possible future prospect. BANT Lead Qualification Qualified Leads
DECEMBER 2, 2013 | B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG
[BANT, Best] B2B Marketing: 6 essentials for testing your teleprospecting
SEPTEMBER 23, 2013 | B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG
[BANT, Best] Lead Generation: How using science increased teleprospecting sales handoffs 304%
SEPTEMBER 11, 2013 | GREAT B2B MARKETING
[BANT, Best] BANT: Is it Still a Useful Tool for B2B lead Qualification?
AUGUST 22, 2013 | HUBSPOT
[BANT, Best] BANT Isn't Enough Anymore: A New Framework for Qualifying Prospects
APRIL 16, 2013 | MODERN B2B MARKETING
[BANT, Best] Marketing Illuminators Discuss The Future of Marketing
MARCH 7, 2013 | MARKETING ACTION
[BANT, Best] Unpack Your Sales Funnel
| || || |
| | B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG
SEPTEMBER 23, 2013 [BANT, Best] Lead Generation: How using science increased teleprospecting sales handoffs 304%
There’s something I wish I would have known when I wrote my best-seller, Lead Generation for the Complex Sale. So, I wanted to see if this heuristic could be applied to lead generation through teleprospecting. Here’s the problem we were solving for: What messaging creates increased lead conversion and maximizes return on energy? Uncover a sales-ready lead.
| | FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS
NOVEMBER 3, 2010 [BANT, Best] Can Lead Generation Become More than “Frosting and Cherries?”
recently called on a client and he described his vision of lead generation as “frosting and cherries.” His view is that the current state of lead generation is dead. Salespeople in the “Internet world” have relied on leads from marketing which are neither good nor productive. The Demise of Lead Generation. Steps to Improved Lead Generation.
| | VIEWPOINT
DECEMBER 16, 2010 [BANT, Best] Lead Generation Best Practices: Summarizing the 7-Part Series
Just for a moment, let’s revisit the GAO’s definition of best practices described in the introduction to the series: “Best practices are the processes, practices, and systems identified in public and private organizations that performed exceptionally well and are widely recognized as improving an organization's performance and efficiency in specific areas.” Following is a summary of these best practices grouped by blog article. Part 1: Agree on Lead Definition. Ideally ten criteria including the traditional BANT subset will be addressed.
| | VIEWPOINT
OCTOBER 2, 2012 [BANT, Best] B2B Lead Generation: The Best of PowerViews
Over the past few months I have had the pleasure of interviewing nineteen influential B2B sales and marketing leaders to discuss their views in areas like traditional and new media strategies, current and future trends, B2B lead generation, and sales lead management. Brian Carroll, MECLABS, talked about BANT and the Value of Warm Leads. Buying cycles are changing.
| || || || |
DIGITAL B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, MAY 17, 2012 [BANT, Best] There Is No Vending Machine For Marketing Qualified Leads
If you talk to a publisher or lead generation firm, it would seem leads have become a commodity. Nearly every B2B publisher offers lead generation under a broader heading of demand generation. Here is a hypothetical, yet very realistic, snippet of a conversation with a publisher: Marketer: We are looking for demand generation opportunities that will deliver leads for sales. How many leads do you need and when do you need them by? Can Lead Generation Be This Easy? As many leads as you want, whenever you want them. MORE >>
HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, AUGUST 22, 2013 [BANT, Best] BANT Isn't Enough Anymore: A New Framework for Qualifying Prospects
'A long time ago, IBM revolutionized sales with the introduction of BANT. Salespeople could quickly identify a problem through a good well-delivered positioning statement, confirm the prospect''s interest in fixing it, qualify on BANT, and schedule a presentation. BANT isn''t good enough anymore. One qualification process we’ve developed internally to best qualify whether a prospect truly could benefit from our products and services is a three-part framework called GPCTBA/C&I that we go through during an exploratory call. Their company''s goals? Goals. MORE >>
DIGITAL B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, JUNE 26, 2012 [BANT, Best] 9 Marketing Words That Have Lost Their Meaning
Unfortunately much of it reflects zero thought and leads no where. Is it perspectives on where your industry is going, best practices, or technical expertise? best practice guide, vendor comparison, industry perspective and even a sell sheet have been lumped under the heading of whitepaper by many marketers. Depending on the definition, the cost of a lead may be 50 cents or $1,500. If you are talking about leads and lead generation, setting the definition is critical. Are you referring to awareness of your brand or company name? MORE >>
B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2012 [BANT, Best] B2B Marketing: 4 solutions to the most common challenges
She works with Research Partners to develop teleprospecting programs where precisely the right people are given the right message to quickly convert them to leads. He develops and guides lead generation program that efficiently and effectively drive revenue for MECLABS Research Partners. 65% of marketers have not established lead nurturing.“The The favorite topic of discussion was lead nurturing,” Staley says. Even though the marketers we spoke with were experienced, about two-thirds were beginners at lead nurturing.”. How they found your company. MORE >>
FEARLESS COMPETITOR | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 20, 2011 [BANT, Best] 7 Keys to B2B Marketing Success
B2B Lead Generation : The 7 Keys to B2B Marketing Success. Working with the new client for the B2B lead generation consultancy Find New Customers , we’re coaching them on the basics of B2B marketing. This got me to thinking that a lot of companies could use a primer on the basics. Agreed definition of a Lead – Sales is tired of crap leads. Lead scoring – If you’ve done the previous five steps, traffic is way up. Jeff Ogden is President of the B2B lead generation consultancy, Find New Customers. MORE >>
- [BANT, Best] Breaking Out of the Funnel: A Look Inside the Mind of the New Generation B2B Buyer FEARLESS COMPETITOR | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2012
- [BANT, Best] Your Marketing Surveys Suck! How to Get Accurate Usable Results that Will Help, Not Hurt, Your B2B Marketing MODERN B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, JULY 5, 2011
- [BANT, Best] 7 Keys to Lead Scoring Success FEARLESS COMPETITOR | WEDNESDAY, JULY 27, 2011
- [BANT, Best] 8 Implicit Lead Scoring Criteria FEARLESS COMPETITOR | MONDAY, JUNE 14, 2010
- [BANT, Best] Inside the Mind of the B2B Buyer – New Paths to Purchase FEARLESS COMPETITOR | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 14, 2010
- [BANT, Best] Subscribers to Free Content are NOT Leads INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 22, 2011
- [BANT, Best] Inside the Mind of the B2B Buyer – New Paths to Purchase FEARLESS COMPETITOR | THURSDAY, APRIL 14, 2011
- [BANT, Best] A Tactical Approach to Targeted Lead Nurturing Webinar Q & A FUNNEL FOCUS | FRIDAY, APRIL 16, 2010
- [BANT, Best] Unpack Your Sales Funnel MARKETING ACTION | THURSDAY, MARCH 7, 2013
- [BANT, Best] Advanced Lead Scoring Secrets — Moving from ‘Good’ to ‘Great’ as a B2B Marketer FEARLESS COMPETITOR | THURSDAY, JULY 7, 2011
- [BANT, Best] Email Marketing Best Practices from MarketingProfs Virtual Event MODERN B2B MARKETING | MONDAY, JULY 12, 2010
- [BANT, Best] Friends Don't Give Friends Poor Quality Leads INBOUND SALES NETWORK | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2011
- [BANT, Best] A Conversation on 7 Buyer and Sales Trends to Watch in 2011 BUYEROLOGY | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 19, 2010
- [BANT, Best] B2B Marketing: 6 essentials for testing your teleprospecting B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | MONDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2013
- [BANT, Best] Why You Shouldn’t Buy Your Sales Qualified Leads From Leads-R-Us INBOUND SALES NETWORK | WEDNESDAY, MAY 23, 2012
- [BANT, Best] The 7 Keys to Becoming a Business Development Powerhouse INBOUND SALES NETWORK | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2012
- [BANT, Best] Advanced Lead Scoring Secrets — Moving from ‘Good’ to ‘Great’ as a B2B Marketer FEARLESS COMPETITOR | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 19, 2009
- [BANT, Best] Marketing Illuminators Discuss The Future of Marketing MODERN B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, APRIL 16, 2013
- [BANT, Best] Marketing Metrics 101 for B2B Startups DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2010
- [BANT, Best] Mega-List of Features in Marketing Automation (That You Won’t Find in CRM) MODERN B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2012
- [BANT, Best] The New Revenue Engine: Drive Predictable Revenue by Managing Your Revenue Machine MODERN B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, MARCH 25, 2010
- [BANT, Best] Using Content to Move Prospects Forward in the Sales Cycle INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | WEDNESDAY, MAY 5, 2010
- [BANT, Best] PowerViews with James Obermayer: Lead Management & Integrated Direct Marketing VIEWPOINT | FRIDAY, JUNE 15, 2012
- [BANT, Best] Inside the Mind of the B2B Buyer – New Paths to Purchase FEARLESS COMPETITOR | MONDAY, MARCH 1, 2010
- [BANT, Best] My interview with NY Times best-selling author, Sharon Drew Morgen FEARLESS COMPETITOR | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.