| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | WEBBIQUITY
FEBRUARY 7, 2011 [B2C, Interactive] 55 (of the) Best Social Media Tips, Tactics and Tools of 2010
Dan Neely discusses which social networking sites get the most attention from marketers (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, no surprises there), how marketers can best use social media for branding and business development, and concerns about the use of social media in brand planning. Which Profile Aspects Should Be Emphasized on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn? Share this on LinkedIn.
| | WEBBIQUITY
MAY 23, 2011 [B2C, Interactive] What Does B2B Social Media Success Look Like?
Increased engagement (number, depth and quality of interactions with customers and prospects). LinkedIn (much more important in the B2B world than in B2C, particularly in light of recent marketing enhancements to the platform). Video / YouTube. Facebook (more popular among B2C marketers than in B2B firms, although a few success stories have popped up). Objectives.
OCTOBER 3, 2013 | VIDYARD
[B2C, Interactive] What I Learned at Video Marketing Space Camp
MAY 14, 2013 | BRN.SK
[B2C, Interactive] 6 Product Video Stats Every Marketer Should See
MARCH 28, 2013 | BRN.SK
[B2C, Interactive] Consumers Say Product Videos are ‘Perfect’ for Mobile Viewing [Report]
JANUARY 28, 2013 | WWW.BRAINSHARK.COM
[B2C, Interactive] Does Video Marketing on Pinterest Make Sense for B2B Companies?
JANUARY 2, 2013 | WEBBIQUITY
[B2C, Interactive] 102 Compelling Social Media and Online Marketing Stats and Facts for 2012 (and 2013)
NOVEMBER 13, 2012 | HUBSPOT
[B2C, Interactive] 20 Stats Every Global Social Media Marketer Should Know
| || || |
| | WEBBIQUITY
JANUARY 2, 2013 [B2C, Interactive] 102 Compelling Social Media and Online Marketing Stats and Facts for 2012 (and 2013)
While 76% of marketers believe “they know what their consumers want” in terms of social media content and interaction, only 34% have actually asked those buyers. At least on the B2C side, there is a disconnect between what marketers think consumers think is important and what consumers actually value. SEO also has the biggest impact on B2C lead gen. LinkedIn Facts.
| | WEBBIQUITY
JANUARY 24, 2012 [B2C, Interactive] 39 More (of the) Best Social Media Guides, Tips and Insights of 2011
Chris Tompkins supplies 10 methods to help “promote your social media profiles OUTSIDE of logging in to Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter,” such as adding your social media profiles to company email signatures, business cards, advertising and all marketing collateral. How to Twitter and LinkedIn Boot Camp) in this intriguing collection of infographics. Search and Social.
| | WEBBIQUITY
FEBRUARY 7, 2012 [B2C, Interactive] Best Social Media and Digital Marketing Research and Statistics of 2011, Part 2
How are B2B marketers using social media differently from their B2C counterparts? Also noted: • One in four Americans watches a YouTube video every day. Twitter, Facebook And LinkedIn: Age, Ethnicity And Gender Of The Major Social Networks [STUDY] by All Twitter. women make up 64% of Twitter’s following), men (63% to 37%) are the larger share on LinkedIn. hours.
| | DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING
NOVEMBER 2, 2010 [B2C, Interactive] What the Future Holds for B2B Social Media Marketing
Top Topics Twitter YouTube Facebook iPhone Google Video Google Buzz Social media Small business Business Advertise Network Blippr iPhone App Mashable France MashDeck Twitter App Mobile Site Social Media Events Twitter Guide Book Facebook Guide Book Partners App Development WordPress Experts MaxCDN Content Delivery Dynect Managed DNS Rackspace Hosting Intridea About Us Submit a Tip! What B2B Marketers Use Social Media For While you might assume that B2B companies are less engaged in social media than their B2C counterparts, you’d actually be wrong. Learn more. Interesting.
| || || || |
WEBBIQUITY | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2012 [B2C, Interactive] 87 More Vital Social Media Marketing Facts and Stats for 2012
Social media accounts for only 16% of customer engagement today, but is expected to increase to 57%—the second-most used channel, behind only face to face interaction—within five years. and LinkedIn is the “oldest” network, with 79% of users age 35 and older. Slashdot is almost 90% guys); LinkedIn is close to a 50-50 split; Twitter and Facebook are both about 40% male / 60% female; and women account for almost 90% of Pinterest users. 26% are on LinkedIn, 8% have a Facebook page and just 4% use Twitter. LinkedIn Statistics. Marketing Pilgrim ). MORE >>
HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2010 [B2C, Interactive] 9 Reasons Why Your Social Media Strategy Isn’t Working
And there are so many options, from Facebook , to Twitter , to LinkedIn , to YouTube, and the list goes on and on. In addition to sharing interesting content, you should also make sure to interact with others in social media. This can include replying or retweeting people on Twitter, commenting on a post someone writes on your Facebook wall, or answering a question in LinkedIn Answers. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Flickr, SlideShare, Vimeo, Digg, StumbleUpon, Reddit, Delicious… seems pretty overwhelming, right? I’d bet not often. MORE >>
WEBBIQUITY | TUESDAY, JUNE 14, 2011 [B2C, Interactive] Eloqua, TopRank, Demandbase and More – OMS Minneapolis Wrapup
B2C use of QR codes is about selling, B2B use is about branding: provide the visitor with some kind of value (e.g. Don’t overlook the value of native searches on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Technorati. Tools like Klout and PeerIndex are good for measuring your “cool factor but not really business results or the quality of your content or interactions. LinkedIn profiles should reflect personality; they should like they are written by individuals, not by the marketing department (though they should all contain some important keywords for consistency). MORE >>
DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2010 [B2C, Interactive] B2B Social Media Marketing -- Does It Work?
Log in now ClickZ Interactive Marketing Events Search Engine Watch Search Marketing Conferences Subscribe to Newsletter Subscribe to RSS Feeds Free Webcasts Members Area Forums Advertise You are here: SEW Home › Experts › Social Media Marketing › B2B Social Media Marketing -- Does It Work? On the surface it seems there are more successful B2C social media examples than B2B, but online seems to be where its at if youre looking to market to those B2B decision makers. In addition, they have a dedicated YouTube Channel for Kodak B2B. With roughly 2.3 MORE >>
WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2011 [B2C, Interactive] Best Social Media and Digitial Marketing Research and Statistics of 2011, Part 1
Sure, teenagers spend a lot of time on YouTube, but did you know that three-quarters of business executives watch work-related online videos weekly? Among the findings: “Three-quarters of all executives said they watched work-related videos on business websites at least once a week, and more than half did the same on YouTube.” Over 2 billion videos are viewed every day on YouTube. According to the TCB article,”If you live or work in Minneapolis, chances are good that you have a Facebook page, a Twitter account, and/or a LinkedIn page. Oh yeah. MORE >>
- [B2C, Interactive] Why Social Media Matters for B2B Vendors WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, MARCH 28, 2011
- [B2C, Interactive] How B2B Marketers Can Succeed on the 6 Big Social Networks HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, MAY 10, 2012
- [B2C, Interactive] Best Facebook Marketing Tips, Techniques and Tools of 2011, Part 2 WEBBIQUITY | TUESDAY, MARCH 6, 2012
- [B2C, Interactive] Best Social Media Stats and Market Research of 2010 (So Far) WEBBIQUITY | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2010
- [B2C, Interactive] 36 (of the) Best Facebook Guides, Stats and Rants of 2010 WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, JANUARY 10, 2011
- [B2C, Interactive] 50 (of the) Best Twitter Guides, Stats, Tips and Tools of 2010 (So Far) WEBBIQUITY | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2010
- [B2C, Interactive] The New Social Buyer Ecosystem BUYEROLOGY | SUNDAY, JULY 24, 2011
- [B2C, Interactive] 20 Stats Every Global Social Media Marketer Should Know HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2012
- [B2C, Interactive] Why Marketers Should Invest in Visual Content Creation HUBSPOT | MONDAY, APRIL 9, 2012
- [B2C, Interactive] What the Future Holds for B2B Social Media Marketing DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010
- [B2C, Interactive] How to Stalk Your Competitors in Social Media (So You Can Crush Them) HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, JULY 19, 2012
- [B2C, Interactive] What I Learned at Video Marketing Space Camp VIDYARD | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2013
- [B2C, Interactive] 20 Common Social Media Marketing Myths BUSTED HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2012
- [B2C, Interactive] B2B Social Media Marketing –Is it relevant? LEAD VIEWS | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2010
- [B2C, Interactive] PowerViews with Paul Gillin: Social Media – Pick Your Spots & Focus VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2012
- [B2C, Interactive] B2B Search Marketing: 5 Must-Read Tips - Online Marketing Blog DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2009
- [B2C, Interactive] Why You Need Social Media, Even if Your Customers Don't HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, APRIL 26, 2012
- [B2C, Interactive] 17 Compelling and Highly Usable B2B Marketing Statistics DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2010
- [B2C, Interactive] How to Put Social Media Marketing to Work for Your Company CONTENT MARKETING TODAY | MONDAY, JANUARY 30, 2012
- [B2C, Interactive] Content SEO DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | TUESDAY, MAY 18, 2010
- [B2C, Interactive] Does Video Marketing on Pinterest Make Sense for B2B Companies? WWW.BRAINSHARK.COM | MONDAY, JANUARY 28, 2013
- [B2C, Interactive] @fearlesscomp congratulates the Nifty 50 Men of Twitter FEARLESS COMPETITOR | TUESDAY, JUNE 7, 2011
- [B2C, Interactive] Top 25 Posts and 6 Hot Topics - Best of B2B Marketing Zone in January B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2010
- [B2C, Interactive] Crunchy, salty, nutritious news & views on B2B marketing for technology companies | Velocity - the B2B marketing acceleration agency for technology companies DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, JUNE 22, 2009
- [B2C, Interactive] Have Digital Marketing and Social Media Killed the Industrial. INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2010
- [B2C, Interactive] The 2011 #Nifty50 Top Twitter Men Reprise WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, JUNE 6, 2011
- [B2C, Interactive] 2011 #Nifty50 Top Twitter Men BLUE FOCUS MARKETING | MONDAY, MAY 23, 2011
- [B2C, Interactive] How Relevant Marketing Content Helps B2B Branding INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | TUESDAY, JUNE 29, 2010
- [B2C, Interactive] 100 Social Media & Content Marketing Predictions for 2010 JUNTA 42 | MONDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2009
- [B2C, Interactive] Social Media: The Journey Begins With You B2B MARKETING INSIDER | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 9, 2010
- [B2C, Interactive] Inbound Marketing Goes Global HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2010
- [B2C, Interactive] 6 Product Video Stats Every Marketer Should See BRN.SK | TUESDAY, MAY 14, 2013
- [B2C, Interactive] Consumers Say Product Videos are ‘Perfect’ for Mobile Viewing [Report] BRN.SK | THURSDAY, MARCH 28, 2013
- [B2C, Interactive] The Buzz about Social Media Marketing CONTENT MARKETING FOR BI | TUESDAY, MARCH 17, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.