| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | CONFLUENT FORMS
AUGUST 22, 2012 [B2C, Blogger] Focusing on your Klout score is detrimental to your business
Sure, there are other software packages that do these same things (Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, Blogger, Constant Contact, etc.), According to Forrester Research anywhere from 80-93% of website traffic originates from major search engines and for most major sites it is common to have at least 40% of the traffic originating from searches (not inbound links!).
| | THE ROI GUY
FEBRUARY 14, 2011 [B2C, Blogger] Tom Pisello: The ROI Guy: Social Media ROI a Requirement for 2011
This is indicated vividly in a new report from Bazaarvoice, a poll of 175 B2C and B2B CMOs across various industries, with 74% of CMOs predicting they will finally tie social efforts to hard ROI in 2011. Frugalnomics in Full Effect: Forrester and Gartner. Forrester: Understand and Drive Outcomes for Sales. Powered by Blogger Tom then served Gartner as a Managing VP.
NOVEMBER 22, 2013 | MARKETING ACTION
[B2C, Blogger] Is Your Social Media Strategy Dynamic?
SEPTEMBER 3, 2013 | MODERN B2B MARKETING
[B2C, Blogger] How to Write Your First Blog Post
NOVEMBER 16, 2012 | HUBSPOT
[B2C, Blogger] Understanding the New Roles in Marketing
SEPTEMBER 16, 2012 | BLUE FOCUS MARKETING
[B2C, Blogger] 2012 #Nifty50 Top Men in Technology on Twitter
AUGUST 22, 2012 | CONFLUENT FORMS
[B2C, Blogger] Focusing on your Klout score is detrimental to your business
FEBRUARY 7, 2012 | WEBBIQUITY
[B2C, Blogger] Best Social Media and Digital Marketing Research and Statistics of 2011, Part 2
| || || |
| | MODERN B2B MARKETING
SEPTEMBER 29, 2010 [B2C, Blogger] 17 Compelling And Highly Usable B2B Marketing Statistics
Source : Forrester Research. 86% of B2B firms are using social media, compared to 82% of B2C outfits. Only 32% of B2B firms engage in social media on a daily basis compared with 52% of B2C firms. 36% of B2B executives have “low interest in social media compared with just 12% for B2C executives. Bloggers on Brands. This is set to reach 12% by 2013.
| | MODERN B2B MARKETING
MAY 16, 2010 [B2C, Blogger] 5 B2B Social Media Success Stories
While they may not always be as loudly touted as B2C, B2B companies have been just as successful at conquering social media. Clearly it’s not just B2C companies that can succeed on the social web. The Facebook fan page of Forrester Research is a constant source of interaction for its fans. Forrester Research. We also have more than 6,000 followers on Twitter. Kinaxis.
| | WEBBIQUITY
FEBRUARY 7, 2012 [B2C, Blogger] Best Social Media and Digital Marketing Research and Statistics of 2011, Part 2
How are B2B marketers using social media differently from their B2C counterparts? Scott Gillum believes that tools like Blogger Dynamic Views and Flipcard have “the potential to turn over complete control of the user experience to the visitor.” ” Study Shows Differences Between B2B and B2C Marketers by Marketing Pilgrim. ** 5 STARS. hours to 6.3 for the year).
| | WEBBIQUITY
JANUARY 17, 2011 [B2C, Blogger] Best Social Media Stats, Facts and Marketing Research of 2010
70% of bloggers are organically talking about brands on their blog, and 38% of them post brand or product reviews. 35% of bloggers are professional journalists. Frequent best-of contributor Brian Solis shares stats from Technorati showing that nearly half of all bloggers are U.S.-based, 86% of B2B firms are using social media, compared to 82% of B2C outfits. Adam T.
| || || || |
MI6 MARKETING AGENCY | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2010 [B2C, Blogger] The Mi6 Tweekly: Week of October 11, 2010
SAPs CMO says #B2B marketers need to think like B2C counterparts: (via/@brennermichael). Chart:US Bloggers, 2008-2014 (Source: @eMarketer). Social Technographics Profile, Sep 2010 update (Source: @forrester). Below are selected tweets that were sent out by Chris Herbert, Founder of Mi6 through his @B2Bspecialist twitter account and his @mi6agency twitter account. Our goal is to provide you with a weekly overview of tweets that feature information you can use and act on. Monday. Canadian Thanksgiving. Tuesday. Small businesses change expectations regarding social media. MORE >>
DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2010 [B2C, Blogger] B2B Social Media Marketing -- Does It Work?
On the surface it seems there are more successful B2C social media examples than B2B, but online seems to be where its at if youre looking to market to those B2B decision makers. Nearly 85 percent of B2B decision makers are online and using social media to help in their decision making, according to Forrester Research estimates. Kaila is also the editor of the SEO & Link Building Best Practices Blog and is a frequent industry guest blogger. Are you a Search Engine Watch Member? What is a reasonable conversion expectation from click to form fi. With roughly 2.3 MORE >>
WEBBIQUITY | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2010 [B2C, Blogger] Best Social Media Stats and Market Research of 2010 (So Far)
How do B2B social media marketing practices differ from B2C companies? Facebook pages that use the words “collaboration or “blogger have on average three times as many fans as pages about SEO or optimization. Blogging “increases Twitter reach by 113% for B2B companies and 30% for B2C companies.. By 2014, Forrester predicts that social media spending will be higher than that for both email and mobile, though still much smaller than search and online display advertising. B2B Marketers Severely Lag B2C Players in Social Media by My Venture Pad. MORE >>
MODERN B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2013 [B2C, Blogger] How to Write Your First Blog Post
m no seasoned blogger by any stretch of the term, but I thought I would share what I learned during my experience and how I got over my fears and published my first blog post. few weeks later during a conversation with Peter O’Neill, a top analyst at Forrester, he also confirmed that a lot of people and even companies are afraid of creating content. Whether you are a B2B or B2C company, the summer intern or the CMO, writing is required. Other bloggers out there, how did you come up with your first blog post? ll admit, I was scared. thought raced through my mind. MORE >>
DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2010 [B2C, Blogger] Integrate Social Networks with your Corporate Website with ‘Social Sign On’
Jeremiah Owyang No doubt the first opportunities we'll see are in the B2C consumer space --but don't discount how LinkedIn is indeed a B2B based network. briankissel OpenID is currently being used by Google, Yahoo, AOL, MySpace, Flickr, Blogger, France Telecom, Telecom Italia, NTT Docomo, Yahoo Japan, Mixi, Hyves, and others. Web Strategy by Jeremiah Owyang Home About Speaking Research Media Contact Subscribe via RSS Connect with Jeremiah: twitter friendfeed linkedin flickr technorati Connect with Jeremiah on twitter A few years ago, critics said Blogging was a fad. MORE >>
- [B2C, Blogger] Understanding the New Roles in Marketing HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2012
- [B2C, Blogger] Tom Pisello: The ROI Guy: Predictions for 2011: The End of B2B. TOM PISELLO | MONDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2010
- [B2C, Blogger] Five Reasons You May Not Be Spending Enough on Content Marketing TOM PISELLO | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2010
- [B2C, Blogger] 2012 #Nifty50 Top Men in Technology on Twitter BLUE FOCUS MARKETING | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2012
- [B2C, Blogger] 17 Compelling and Highly Usable B2B Marketing Statistics DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2010
- [B2C, Blogger] Is Your Social Media Strategy Dynamic? MARKETING ACTION | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2013
- [B2C, Blogger] Navigating the 2011 Display Advertising Landscape | e-storm. E-STORM | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2010
- [B2C, Blogger] Why 'Likes' and 'Follows' Don't Matter in Social Commerce | e. E-STORM | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2011
- [B2C, Blogger] Top 60 B2B Marketing Posts and Hottest Topics November 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2010
- [B2C, Blogger] The 2011 #Nifty50 Top Twitter Men Reprise WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, JUNE 6, 2011
- [B2C, Blogger] 2011 #Nifty50 Top Twitter Men BLUE FOCUS MARKETING | MONDAY, MAY 23, 2011
- [B2C, Blogger] Crunchy, salty, nutritious news & views on B2B marketing for technology companies | Velocity - the B2B marketing acceleration agency for technology companies DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, JUNE 22, 2009
- [B2C, Blogger] Top 10 Resources for Multichannel (aka Cross Channel) Analytics. E-STORM | MONDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2009
- [B2C, Blogger] Inbound Marketing Goes Global HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2010
- [B2C, Blogger] This is the week that was: The death of the tagline? EARNEST ABOUT B2B | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2011
- [B2C, Blogger] Best of 2009: SEO Tips, Part 1 WEBBIQUITY | SUNDAY, JANUARY 10, 2010
- [B2C, Blogger] Attempt at Categorizing Technology for Managing the B2B Pipeline B2B MARKETING CONFIDENTIAL | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2006
- [B2C, Blogger] Tom Pisello: The ROI Guy: Predictions for 2011: The End of B2B. THE ROI GUY | MONDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2010
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.