| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | CONFLUENT FORMS
AUGUST 22, 2012 Focusing on your Klout score is detrimental to your business
Sure, there are other software packages that do these same things (Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, Blogger, Constant Contact, etc.), According to Forrester Research anywhere from 80-93% of website traffic originates from major search engines and for most major sites it is common to have at least 40% of the traffic originating from searches (not inbound links!).
| | THE ROI GUY
FEBRUARY 14, 2011 Tom Pisello: The ROI Guy: Social Media ROI a Requirement for 2011
This is indicated vividly in a new report from Bazaarvoice, a poll of 175 B2C and B2B CMOs across various industries, with 74% of CMOs predicting they will finally tie social efforts to hard ROI in 2011. Frugalnomics in Full Effect: Forrester and Gartner. Forrester: Understand and Drive Outcomes for Sales. Powered by Blogger Tom then served Gartner as a Managing VP.
| || || |
| | MODERN B2B MARKETING
SEPTEMBER 29, 2010 17 Compelling And Highly Usable B2B Marketing Statistics
Source : Forrester Research. 86% of B2B firms are using social media, compared to 82% of B2C outfits. Only 32% of B2B firms engage in social media on a daily basis compared with 52% of B2C firms. 36% of B2B executives have “low interest in social media compared with just 12% for B2C executives. Bloggers on Brands. This is set to reach 12% by 2013.
| | MODERN B2B MARKETING
MAY 16, 2010 5 B2B Social Media Success Stories
While they may not always be as loudly touted as B2C, B2B companies have been just as successful at conquering social media. Clearly it’s not just B2C companies that can succeed on the social web. The Facebook fan page of Forrester Research is a constant source of interaction for its fans. Forrester Research. We also have more than 6,000 followers on Twitter. Kinaxis.
| | WEBBIQUITY
JANUARY 17, 2011 Best Social Media Stats, Facts and Marketing Research of 2010
70% of bloggers are organically talking about brands on their blog, and 38% of them post brand or product reviews. 35% of bloggers are professional journalists. Frequent best-of contributor Brian Solis shares stats from Technorati showing that nearly half of all bloggers are U.S.-based, 86% of B2B firms are using social media, compared to 82% of B2C outfits. Adam T.
| | WEBBIQUITY
FEBRUARY 7, 2012 Best Social Media and Digital Marketing Research and Statistics of 2011, Part 2
How are B2B marketers using social media differently from their B2C counterparts? Scott Gillum believes that tools like Blogger Dynamic Views and Flipcard have “the potential to turn over complete control of the user experience to the visitor.” ” Study Shows Differences Between B2B and B2C Marketers by Marketing Pilgrim. ** 5 STARS. hours to 6.3 for the year).
| || || || |
MI6 MARKETING AGENCY The Mi6 Tweekly: Week of October 11, 2010
| WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2010
SAPs CMO says #B2B marketers need to think like B2C
counterparts: (via/@brennermichael). Chart:US Bloggers
, 2008-2014 (Source: @eMarketer). Social Technographics Profile, Sep 2010 update (Source: @forrester
). Below are selected tweets that were sent out by Chris Herbert, Founder of Mi6 through his @B2Bspecialist twitter account and his @mi6agency twitter account. Our goal is to provide you with a weekly overview of tweets that feature information you can use and act on. Monday. Canadian Thanksgiving. Tuesday. Small businesses change expectations regarding social media. MORE >>
WEBBIQUITY Best Social Media Stats and Market Research of 2010 (So Far)
| WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2010
How do B2B social media marketing practices differ from B2C
companies? Facebook pages that use the words “collaboration or “blogger
have on average three times as many fans as pages about SEO or optimization. Blogging “increases Twitter reach by 113% for B2B companies and 30% for B2C
companies.. By 2014, Forrester
predicts that social media spending will be higher than that for both email and mobile, though still much smaller than search and online display advertising. B2B Marketers Severely Lag B2C
Players in Social Media by My Venture Pad. MORE >>
TOM PISELLO Tom Pisello: The ROI Guy: Predictions for 2011: The End of B2B.
| MONDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2010
Internet Fueled Buying Cycles on the Rise – In the B2C
space, the Internet has fundamentally changed how books, apparel, electronics, music, cars and other goods are bought and sold. During the B2C
Internet revolution many a vendor’s world was turned upside down by failing to recognize and invest in the fundamental shift towards empowering consumers with content and buying tools. Frugalnomics in Full Effect: Forrester
and Gartner. Forrester
: Understand and Drive Outcomes for Sales. Forrester
announces Sales Enablement Conference fo. MORE >>
BLUE FOCUS MARKETING 2012 #Nifty50 Top Men in Technology on Twitter
| SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2012
Coming next year , Tom and I will be honoring #Nifty50 Women and Men Writers, to include bloggers
, journalists, authors and PR professionals. Cohen is a Social Strategist at Salesforce Radian6 , where he works with B2B and B2C
enterprise companies to assess their social media strategy and adoption, and advises them on how social media marketing, communications and engagement can help them meet their business objectives. 22nd, bloggers
from around the world take over New York City. 22nd, bloggers
from around the world take over New York City. in August 2006. billion. MORE >>
TOM PISELLO Five Reasons You May Not Be Spending Enough on Content Marketing
| MONDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2010
In the B2C
space, the Internet has dramatically impacted how books, apparel, electronics, music, cars and other goods are bought and sold. These B2C
buyers now rely on vendor web-sites, independent buyer guides, and social networks to help guide their decisions, and as a result, B2C
marketers have had to visibly change to meet these demands. Frugalnomics According to Forrester
analyst Scott Santucci, go-to-market models always change during periods of disruption, and Great Recession has certainly caused its share of turmoil. Powered by Blogger MORE >>
- Understanding the New Roles in Marketing HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2012
- Integrate Social Networks with your Corporate Website with ‘Social Sign On’ DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2010
- Top 60 B2B Marketing Posts and Hottest Topics November 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2010
- Why 'Likes' and 'Follows' Don't Matter in Social Commerce | e. E-STORM | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2011
- Navigating the 2011 Display Advertising Landscape | e-storm. E-STORM | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2010
- 2011 #Nifty50 Top Twitter Men BLUE FOCUS MARKETING | MONDAY, MAY 23, 2011
- The 2011 #Nifty50 Top Twitter Men Reprise WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, JUNE 6, 2011
- B2B Social Media Marketing -- Does It Work? DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2010
- Inbound Marketing Goes Global HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2010
- Top 10 Resources for Multichannel (aka Cross Channel) Analytics. E-STORM | MONDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2009
- This is the week that was: The death of the tagline? EARNEST ABOUT B2B | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2011
- 17 Compelling and Highly Usable B2B Marketing Statistics DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2010
- Crunchy, salty, nutritious news & views on B2B marketing for technology companies | Velocity - the B2B marketing acceleration agency for technology companies DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, JUNE 22, 2009
- Best of 2009: SEO Tips, Part 1 WEBBIQUITY | SUNDAY, JANUARY 10, 2010
- Attempt at Categorizing Technology for Managing the B2B Pipeline B2B MARKETING CONFIDENTIAL | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2006
- Tom Pisello: The ROI Guy: Predictions for 2011: The End of B2B. THE ROI GUY | MONDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2010
- Best of 2007: Blogging for Business WEBMARKETCENTRAL | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2008
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.