| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | B2B VOICES
APRIL 29, 2011 [B2B, B2C] Other Voices: A Discussion with Mark Ragan, CEO of Ragan Communications
We focus on B2B topics here on this blog. When you talk with communicators what do you think are the major differences between those in B2C and those in B2B? B2B communicators have a tougher time proving the value of social media. And yet, B2B communicators actually stand to gain more from social media and content curation. Come to us.
| | B2B VOICES
FEBRUARY 10, 2012 [B2B, B2C] Other Voices: Julie Meredith, Radian6
had a chance to engage in a Q&A with her on the topic of measurement in B2B and financial services. Do clients in B2B communications and B2C companies come to you with the same set of questions and challenges or are they different? B2B and B2C financial services companies are both coming to us with the same questions and challenges. Slowly.
OCTOBER 24, 2013 | B2B VOICES
[B2B, B2C] A Manifesto for B2B Communicators
OCTOBER 3, 2013 | B2B VOICES
[B2B, B2C] What Does Twitter’s IPO Mean for B2B Communicators?
JUNE 14, 2013 | B2B VOICES
[B2B, B2C] Download: Aligning Campaign Effectiveness and Content
JUNE 11, 2013 | B2B VOICES
[B2B, B2C] Can B2B Brands Inspire?
APRIL 19, 2013 | B2B VOICES
[B2B, B2C] Stop Throwing Paint Against the Wall
APRIL 15, 2013 | B2B VOICES
[B2B, B2C] Other Voices: Ann Handley, MarketingProfs
| || || |
| | B2B VOICES
NOVEMBER 28, 2011 [B2B, B2C] B2B Creativity is Not an Oxymoron
One of the myths around B2B communications is that the industry lacks creativity – or the drive to be creative. And while it’s true that B2B companies don’t buy the flashy Super Bowl ads or use various mascots to win over customers, we are challenged day in and day out to think differently. World-Class social practices for B2B companies.
| | B2B VOICES
APRIL 19, 2013 [B2B, B2C] Stop Throwing Paint Against the Wall
When I speak at events I continue to be impressed with the growing surge and interest from B2B companies in developing programs leveraging social media. He was brilliant and one of my favorite artists, but moving from experimental/one-way “paint throwing” social media into strategic communications is how B2B companies need to think about. No offense to Pollock. Stay tuned.
| | B2B VOICES
AUGUST 21, 2012 [B2B, B2C] Other Voices: A Discussion with Michael Pranikoff of PR Newswire on B2B Digital Communications
With so many changes happening in the past five years, and so many more on the horizon, he agreed to answer a few questions and participate in a discussion for B2B Voices. Q: Our focus on this blog is B2B communications. What challenges have you found that B2B companies experience that B2C companies have mastered? So, sometimes B2B content can come off as stuffy.
| | B2B VOICES
OCTOBER 22, 2012 [B2B, B2C] Five Lessons Learned After Five Years of B2B Social Media
Unlike many of the leading B2C brands that can leverage social among millions of consumers quickly, we need to build awareness by integrating our programs, focusing on really good content, taking calculated risks with what we say and having a long-view approach. If you enjoyed this post you may also want to read: Measuring B2B Outcomes: Part I and Part II. Have a plan. Measure.
| || || || |
B2B VOICES | MONDAY, APRIL 15, 2013 [B2B, B2C] Other Voices: Ann Handley, MarketingProfs
'This post marks a milestone for the group at B2B Voices as it is our 200th since we launched four years ago. There are so many comparisons of B2C vs B2B communications and how B2B seems to lag, particularly in social media. Do you think B2B communications is misunderstood? m not sure whether business-to-business communications is misunderstood, or whether social media is simply misunderstood by B2B companies. What strikes you as the most relevant change for B2B companies during this time? You are clearly very busy. Surprisingly, huh? More data. MORE >>
B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2012 [B2B, B2C] Three Things B2B Communicators Can Learn from the Olympics
Are you going for the B2B gold? Witnessing such an amazing global event has made me think about some lessons learned for B2B communicators. Look at some of the best brands you admire today — B2C and B2b — and I bet you they almost all have a “customer centric” approach to their business. If you enjoyed this post you may also want to read: A rundown of B2B news from Social Media Week. Three Things B2B Communicators Can Learn from the Olympics is a post from: B2B Voices. Make one event a truly unique experience. MORE >>
B2B VOICES | TUESDAY, JUNE 11, 2013 [B2B, B2C] Can B2B Brands Inspire?
Now, how many of you thought of a least two companies that are B2B brands? When we think of brands that inspire us we may opt to only think of personal or B2C brands because they are the most popular or because we see/use them every day. That’s not to say that B2B brands can’t and don’t inspire people. When you think of B2B brands that inspire you — the ones we look to for ideas or want to partner with for business – which names come to mind? What I think becomes daunting for B2B companies is knowing where to start. visuals MORE >>
B2B VOICES | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2013 [B2B, B2C] A Manifesto for B2B Communicators
If you search for “B2B Manifesto” you’ll come up with very little. The exception is some great work done by Velocity Partners and their B2B Manifesto ebook. So, I thought I’d put together my own manifesto for B2B communicators. A Manifesto for B2B Communicators. Stop comparing B2B with B2C communications. B2B and B2C companies are not alike so stop trying to figure out how to build a viral video or be the next Oreo campaign. But just because you are a B2B company doesn’t mean you can’t do awesome work. MORE >>
B2B VOICES | TUESDAY, APRIL 2, 2013 [B2B, B2C] Craft Work: What’s Your B2B Expertise?
Here are some areas where true craftsmanship can come into play for B2B communications: Content Management : More and more we are being asked to use content to differentiate our brands and stand out through the massive amounts of information online. Mastering the art of craftsmanship around content can make a big impact for B2B companies. The world online is moving in real-time and this is no different for B2B brands than it is for consumer brands. With B2B sales cycles longer and generally more complex than B2C, relationships really do matter. Metrics. Voice. MORE >>
- [B2B, B2C] What Does Twitter’s IPO Mean for B2B Communicators? B2B VOICES | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2013
- [B2B, B2C] Integrating Social Media With Corporate Website: How Far Can We Take This? B2B VOICES | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2010
- [B2B, B2C] Meet Your Future B2B Customers B2B VOICES | MONDAY, MAY 3, 2010
- [B2B, B2C] Visualizing B2B Social Media Marketing [Infographics] B2B VOICES | MONDAY, APRIL 25, 2011
- [B2B, B2C] There’s No Such Thing as B2B Social Media B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, JULY 23, 2010
- [B2B, B2C] Socialnomics: The Revolution is Us B2B VOICES | MONDAY, JANUARY 17, 2011
- [B2B, B2C] What’s on tap for the B2B Voices team in 2011? B2B VOICES | TUESDAY, JANUARY 25, 2011
- [B2B, B2C] Education & Thought Leadership Will Drive Most B2B Content Production Plans to Be “Brick Heavy” B2B VOICES | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2012
- [B2B, B2C] Biz Tech Is Back B2B VOICES | SATURDAY, MARCH 24, 2012
- [B2B, B2C] Be Original B2B VOICES | MONDAY, APRIL 19, 2010
- [B2B, B2C] You’re Not Marketing to a “B”, so How Well Do You Know Your “P”? B2B VOICES | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2010
- [B2B, B2C] Digital on the Rise in B2B, But Audience Engagement Lags B2B VOICES | MONDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2011
- [B2B, B2C] Where Does Facebook Fit in Your B2B Communications Plan? B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2012
- [B2B, B2C] 10 Topics for My Social Media Marketing Class B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, APRIL 20, 2012
- [B2B, B2C] Tuning Into Talk About Your Industry Can Pay Off for Your Brand B2B VOICES | MONDAY, JULY 16, 2012
- [B2B, B2C] Book Review: UnMarketing B2B VOICES | MONDAY, DECEMBER 27, 2010
- [B2B, B2C] What Google’s Acquisition of Motorola Mobility Means for Marketers B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 17, 2011
- [B2B, B2C] The NY Times and its Paywall Decision — A B2B Discussion B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, MARCH 18, 2011
- [B2B, B2C] What a Wonderful ‘Mesh’ We’ve Made! B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2011
- [B2B, B2C] Download: Aligning Campaign Effectiveness and Content B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, JUNE 14, 2013
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.