| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | LEAD VIEWS
DECEMBER 7, 2012 Autoresponder – Martoons
Martoons autoresponder business cartoons cartoons[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]].
| | THE POINT
MARCH 13, 2013 3 Keys to an Effective Autoresponder Program
One surefire method of making sure that leads are responded to promptly, effectively, and systematically, is to incorporate a program of automated email response (sometimes known as an “autoresponder” campaign.) Here are 3 keys to crafting a successful autoresponder strategy: 1. autoresponder campaign autoresponders lead follow-up lead generation software Optify
| || || |
| | B2B WEB STRATEGY
SEPTEMBER 7, 2010 Could an autoresponder keep your B2B from drowning in prospects?
Some of you are probably familiar with the notion of an email autoresponder; but for those who aren’t… an autoresponder is a program that sends one or more automated messages in response to either an email or a Web form inquiry. Tags: B2B Web Strategy Internet Marketing email an autoresponder series and kate b2bs headen waddell believes that’s response aren’t autoresponders a fairly low adoption rate It may be as simple as “Thanks for contacting us!” to a series of [.].
| | SAVVY B2B MARKETING
AUGUST 9, 2010 Autoresponders – What Are They and Why Don’t You Have One Yet?
While most folks in the B2B marketing world have certainly heard of email autoresponders at this point, these set-it-and-forget-it marketing tools still have a fairly low adoption rate. What is an autoresponder? An autoresponder is an automated message sent in response to either an email or a web form inquiry. Who needs an autoresponder? It’s only good business.
| | ANYTHING GOES MARKETING
APRIL 5, 2009 Top 10 Triggered B2B Email Marketing Campaigns
Transactional messages or autoresponder emails are some of the easiest and most beneficial campaigns to setup. For more information on autoresponder emails, see my post “ Email Autoresponders 2.0 While an autoresponder may be part of a welcome email campaign, this type of campaign typically includes 2-3 emails sent over a period of 2-3 weeks and should have different messaging.
| | ANYTHING GOES MARKETING
DECEMBER 21, 2008 10 Tips for Using Twitter And Email Marketing for B2B
This tip is especially important for any resource or newsletter autoresponder subscription emails. I've found that the autoresponder email from BreakingPoint does this quite well (and has an excellent newsletter!). I was told that every blog needs a "top 10 post" and I thought today would be a good day to write one on a topic that is growing in popularity. That topic is Twitter and how best to use this tool for your B2B marketing efforts. thought I would take a stab at providing tips on blending a tried and true tool like email with Twitter. For example #myevent. Most likely.
| || || || |
DIGITAL B2B MARKETING Marketing ROI Is a Broken Metric
| THURSDAY, AUGUST 30, 2012
How many other people are tired of your spammy keyword autoresponder
on Twitter? Your marketing makes me dislike you. In fact, it makes me, once a potential customer, reconsider if I should even do business with you. However, your marketing performance measurement doesn’t capture my disdain. am simply one more individual that did not buy. am just part of your standard drop-off rate. How many more people like me are out there? More than you realize. How many people are tired of your creepy retargeting ads ? Quite simply: you don’t know. Instead, go talk to them. MORE >>
DIGITAL B2B MARKETING 9 Marketing Words That Have Lost Their Meaning
| TUESDAY, JUNE 26, 2012
Or are you referring to a twitter strategy that includes your autoresponder
rules, mass following tool and autoshared content sources? The following 9 terms are so overused or misused in B2B marketing that they have lost nearly all meaning. If you are using these terms today, it is time to stop and explain what you really mean. Otherwise, we may hear you, but we will think you mean something completely different. Thought Leadership Almost any type of content has been labeled thought leadership marketing in recent years. Unfortunately much of it reflects zero thought and leads no where. MORE >>
SAVVY B2B MARKETING Got Content? 10 Steps to Repurpose Your Best B2B Assets
| WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2009
The beauty of this approach is that it can be automated with an email provider using a capability called an autoresponder
(do a search for autoresponders
to see companies that offer this). Step 10: Set up emails in an autoresponder
Of course, the last thing you need to do is to set up your emails with an autoresponder
. Do you have great content that is buried on your blog? Or maybe you have older content that is still very relevant but you're not quite sure how to use it in your marketing campaign? You have multiple touch points with a client over a period of time. MORE >>
ANYTHING GOES MARKETING Email Marketing Metrics You Should be Tracking
| SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2009
m not referring to autoresponder
emails but rather to campaigns that contain two or more automated emails. If you weren’t aware, Canada (Vancouver specifically) will be hosting the 2010 Winter Olympics. was inspired to write this post by a group of brave Canadian ski jumpers that are have been denied permission to compete in the upcoming games. You may be saying – wait a minute, ski jumping is an Olympic event so what’s the problem? We’ll come back to this story – let’s focus back on email marketing. These emails should be sent using a marketing automation system like Eloqua. Tweet This! MORE >>
THE POINT If It’s Wednesday, It Must Be a Webinar Invitation
| WEDNESDAY, MARCH 27, 2013
However, a calendar approach is decidedly NOT a good fit for initial lead response or autoresponder
campaigns, for which it’s imperative you strike while the iron is hot. For autoresponder
campaigns, it’s much more essential to have a tightly defined email frequency, for example: Email #1 – Day 0 (Immediate), Email #2 – Day 3, Email #3 – Day 7, and so on. Lastly, a day-of-the-week approach is a very poor fit for autoresponder
campaigns where immediate and sustained response is the key to success. What do you think? Is this a good idea? However, I’d advise caution: 1. MORE >>
- Serial Writing Formula: 1=5+2=7+1 WRITING ON THE WEB | THURSDAY, JUNE 30, 2011
- How Big Is the B2B Marketing Automation Industry? CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 5, 2011
- Top Internet strategy, marketing and technology links for the week of April 20, 2013 SAZBEAN | SATURDAY, APRIL 20, 2013
- 10 Ways to Use Facebook as a List Building Tool WRITING ON THE WEB | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2010
- 5 Steps to Getting Started with Lead Nurturing CLIENT BRIDGE | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2010
- How to grow your blog like a Fortune 500 company GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 17, 2011
- The Prickly Side of Marketing Automation MI6 MARKETING AGENCY | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2011
- Content Marketing Tips to Get More “Juice” WRITING ON THE WEB | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2010
- 7 Types of Email Addresses to Delete From Your List NOW! HUBSPOT | MONDAY, JANUARY 16, 2012
- 5 Content Marketing Questions: Get Readers to Take Action WRITING ON THE WEB | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2011
- How to Start a Blog Serial Writing Project WRITING ON THE WEB | MONDAY, JUNE 27, 2011
- How To Get More Leads Without Spending A Fortune On Marketing BUSINESS GROWTH DEVELOPMENT | MONDAY, JULY 19, 2010
- Smart Marketing: Marketings Rule of 7 SMART MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, MAY 18, 2005
- Smart Marketing: The Lipe Code of Marketing Ethics - Can you live by it? SMART MARKETING | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2006
- Smart Marketing: Keeping up with the Rule of 7 - AWebers autoresponder shines SMART MARKETING | MONDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2006
- Smart Marketing: 5 things you didnt know about Jay Lipe (and probably dont care to) SMART MARKETING | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 29, 2006
- Smart Marketing: Make a champions list SMART MARKETING | MONDAY, APRIL 9, 2007
- Smart Marketing: Small Business Internet Marketing Offer: Learn More About AWeber SMART MARKETING | THURSDAY, JANUARY 3, 2008
- Website Conversions - What are they good for? ANYTHING GOES MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, JULY 19, 2006
- How to Prevent List Attrition yet Drive Event Attendance ANYTHING GOES MARKETING | MONDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2008
- Email Autoresponders 2.0 in B2B Marketing ANYTHING GOES MARKETING | SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2009
- Web Marketing Tools and Wisdom WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, MARCH 13, 2006
- Best of 2008 (So Far) - Website Design, Part 1 WEBMARKETCENTRAL | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2008
- Small Business Marketing; 3 Tips to Improve Your Email Marketing SMART MARKETING | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2008
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.