| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | WEBBIQUITY
OCTOBER 5, 2010 [API, Facebook] 50 (of the) Best Twitter Guides, Stats, Tips and Tools of 2010 (So Far)
While a dwindling number of business executives still dismiss Twitter as a waste of time, recent research suggests it is one of the most valuable social networks for business. Awareness of Twitter has exploded; 87% of Americans said they were “familiar with” Twitter in a poll taken earlier this year, versus just 5% in 2008 and 26% in 2009. Twitter Facts, Figures & Stats.
| | DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING
DECEMBER 23, 2010 [API, Facebook] 4 Tips for B2B Marketing on Facebook
Top Topics Twitter YouTube Facebook iPhone Google Video Google Buzz Social media Business Mobile 2.0 Advertise Network Blippr iPhone App Mashable France MashDeck Twitter App Mobile Site Social Media Events Twitter Guide Book Facebook Guide Book Partners App Development WordPress Experts MaxCDN Content Delivery Dynect Managed DNS Rackspace Hosting Intridea About Us Submit a Tip! Contact Us Submit News Contact Us Write for Us Spark of Genius Series Mashable | The Social Media Guide Business Mashable on Facebook Join Us! Twitter Explo. link]. link].
OCTOBER 28, 2013 | LOOPFUSE
[API, Facebook] How to win at marketing automation and your next chili cook-off
SEPTEMBER 26, 2013 | MODERN B2B MARKETING
[API, Facebook] Get More Email Opens and Clicks Using Behavioral Targeting
AUGUST 15, 2013 | KOMARKETING ASSOCIATES
[API, Facebook] How To Extend B2B Marketing With Better Social Media Measurement Tools
JULY 10, 2013 | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
[API, Facebook] Optify Lets Agencies Provide Small Business with Marketing Automation, Distributed Marketing, and Sales Enablement
MARCH 28, 2013 | LOOPFUSE
[API, Facebook] Building the business case for marketing automation
JANUARY 27, 2013 | HUBSPOT
[API, Facebook] Facebook Puts Their Foot Down, and Other Marketing Stories of the Week
| || || |
| | MANHATTAN MARKETING MAVEN
OCTOBER 3, 2011 [API, Facebook] Dissecting Facebook's Latest Moves
You may notice drastic and significant changes in the design, functionality and capabilities of individual and branded Facebook pages. These moves, made unilaterally without any advance notice, constitute the next stage in Facebook realizing its vision to eat the Internet and outsmart the competition. Facebook aims to be the most important online tool. The latest series of changes clearly signals that Facebook is about people sharing with their friends; not about brands. This won’t be the last evolution of Facebook. 1.
| | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
JULY 10, 2013 [API, Facebook] Optify Lets Agencies Provide Small Business with Marketing Automation, Distributed Marketing, and Sales Enablement
sales enablement: systems to share marketing information with sales ( Genius , SalesFusion , LeadFormix , RightOn Interactive , Optify) distributed marketing: systems shared between central marketing organizations and local branches, dealers, distributors, sales agents, etc. This is enough sales enablement to complete its sweep of the four themes.
| | SOCIAL MEDIA B2B
DECEMBER 13, 2010 [API, Facebook] 11 Predictions for B2B Social Media in 2011
Open APIs Support Information Portability. Information will become more portable and the importance of open APIs will become clear to many B2B companies. Just like Twitter’s early success was based on opening their datastream to developers for their own use, more and more internal applications will offer the ability to pull information together for a clearer picture of the organization. Once APIs are in place (see above), companies will start doing a better job collecting and analyzing data from their social platforms. Mobile, Mobile, Mobile. With 4.6
| | HUBSPOT
JANUARY 27, 2013 [API, Facebook] Facebook Puts Their Foot Down, and Other Marketing Stories of the Week
Twitter Makes Video Marketing More Accessible With GIF-Like Mobile App. Back in October 2012, you might remember hearing that Twitter acquired a video clip company called Vine. This video clip company never actually launched publicly before Twitter snatched them up, and we haven’t heard much about the acquisition since. So why shouldn’t Facebook return the favor? Got it.
| || || || |
IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | FRIDAY, MARCH 4, 2011 [API, Facebook] May The Force Be With You: 4 Takeaways From Cloudforce 2011
Expect future releases and announcements to be based on the idea that cloud platforms must be: Open in their architecture, development language and API’s. Salesforce has been arguing for years that customer service starts by searching Google, asking friends on Facebook, and Tweeting for help on Twitter. Twitter integration , allowing you to search Twitter for questions, tags, and mentions. Facebook integration , allowing customers to ask questions on your companies Facebook page. Facebook. by Andrew Sinclair | Tweet this. VMforce. Heroku. MORE >>
B2B VOICES | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2010 [API, Facebook] Integrating Social Media With Corporate Website: How Far Can We Take This?
was particularly impressed by the big-name brands represented at the event, from Facebook to Cisco, Microsoft to Xerox. Compounding it is the fact that, technologically, social media properties are designed to be agile, radically scalable (most are cloud-deployed), and interoperable, leveraging published APIs. You can check out the Cisco Support Community across Twitter , Facebook and YouTube to see what that looks like. Tags: Soap Box Altimeter Group B2B social media facebook HP Labs Internet marketing Jeremiah Owyang Laura Ramos Social Media YouTube agree. MORE >>
LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2010 [API, Facebook] Looking forward: LoopFuse OneView v3.28 « Loopfuse Marketing.
Seamlessly pulls mentions from Twitter, Facebook, websites, and blogs. Looking forward to gaining access to see how it will help my clients and prospects in their Lead Nurture and Sales activity. About Us Contact Us OneView Marketing Dashboard Email Marketing Lead Capture Lead Nurturing CRM Integration Lead Scoring Lead Management Marketing Reports OneView API Support Support Home Knowledge Base Community Forums Reference Documentation Videos and Screencasts What is Marketing Automation? Looking forward: LoopFuse OneView v3.28 Pinging is currently not allowed. MORE >>
E-STORM | MONDAY, MARCH 21, 2011 [API, Facebook] Facebook TV: Seizing its Cut of Video Viewing Bounty | e-storm.
One person is reading Facebook status updates on their Blackberry. The Dark Knight: The first Facebook video rental As the 6 th biggest video viewing and sharing site in the U.S., Facebook has been quiet about getting in on the online video market… until now. announced a partnership with Facebook to allow users to rent movies directly from the site, using Facebook credits to pay for the transaction. The rental costs 30 Facebook credits, or $3, and is available to the user for 48 hours. Over 10% of America’s time online is spent on Facebook alone! MORE >>
GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2009 [API, Facebook] Warning: Social media may be hazardous to your health
For fun, I follow a few celebrities on Twitter, the digital Post-it note. With this kind of shoot-from-the-hip public broadcasting, it’s only a matter of time before we see the first Twitter-related crimes. What happens when a sinister prank goes out of control and creates a panic far beyond a loss in pork sales? few weeks ago, a computer worm, using Twitter, infected tens of thousands of computers as it replicated itself across the Internet. The worm was created by a 17-year-old to “expose the vulnerabilities in Twitter. conference. It will happen. MORE >>
- [API, Facebook] What the Future Holds for B2B Social Media Marketing DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2010
- [API, Facebook] Building the business case for marketing automation LOOPFUSE | THURSDAY, MARCH 28, 2013
- [API, Facebook] Best LinkedIn Guides, Tips and Tactics of 2011 WEBBIQUITY | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 21, 2012
- [API, Facebook] Your Guide to the Crowdsourced Workforce - ReadWriteWeb BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- [API, Facebook] 5 Proven Strategies for B2B Social Media Marketing DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2010
- [API, Facebook] The Ultimate Glossary: 101 Social Media Marketing Terms Explained HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 23, 2010
- [API, Facebook] Integrate Social Networks with your Corporate Website with ‘Social Sign On’ DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2010
- [API, Facebook] LoopFuse Captures More Web Traffic Data CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2010
- [API, Facebook] How To Extend B2B Marketing With Better Social Media Measurement Tools KOMARKETING ASSOCIATES | THURSDAY, AUGUST 15, 2013
- [API, Facebook] Open Research: A Framework for Social Analytics DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | SUNDAY, AUGUST 14, 2011
- [API, Facebook] Social CRM for Small Business MI6 MARKETING AGENCY | TUESDAY, APRIL 12, 2011
- [API, Facebook] How We Automate Our Marketing at LoopFuse with LoopFuse - Part 1 LOOPFUSE | THURSDAY, AUGUST 23, 2012
- [API, Facebook] Treehouse Interactive Refines Its Features and Targets Larger Firms CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2010
- [API, Facebook] B2B Company Websites MI6 MARKETING AGENCY | MONDAY, MAY 23, 2011
- [API, Facebook] Why Free? Why Now? LOOPFUSE | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 30, 2010
- [API, Facebook] Get More Email Opens and Clicks Using Behavioral Targeting MODERN B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2013
- [API, Facebook] Mega-List of Features in Marketing Automation (That You Won’t Find in CRM) MODERN B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2012
- [API, Facebook] Social Fresh CEO Jason Keath Talks Pinterest, Visual Content, and the Importance of Mobile in Social MODERN B2B MARKETING | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2012
- [API, Facebook] 5 Proven Strategies for B2B Social Media Marketing DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2010
- [API, Facebook] What I learned at Dreamforce 2011 VIEWPOINT | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2011
- [API, Facebook] How NOT to Promote a Webinar – Why a Speaker Bio is Required FEARLESS COMPETITOR | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 4, 2012
- [API, Facebook] 20 Stats That Explain Why Marketers Still Struggle to Measure Social Media ROI [Data] HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2012
- [API, Facebook] 11 Pro Tips for Better Business Blogging DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | THURSDAY, MARCH 24, 2011
- [API, Facebook] New release includes role-based permissions and custom events LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2011
- [API, Facebook] Top Social Media Measurement and Tracking Tools DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | TUESDAY, JULY 31, 2012
- [API, Facebook] Top 5 Mistakes to Avoid on Your Company Blog DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | THURSDAY, MARCH 24, 2011
- [API, Facebook] How to win at marketing automation and your next chili cook-off LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2013
- [API, Facebook] Dreamforce 2011: Salesforce.com Talks Platforms #DF11 IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2011
- [API, Facebook] The 6 Most Important Issues in Social Media MANHATTAN MARKETING MAVEN | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2010
- [API, Facebook] How to Make Customer Experience the Heart of Your Internet Marketing Strategy HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 8, 2012
- [API, Facebook] Warning: Social media may be hazardous to your health GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | SUNDAY, MAY 31, 2009
- [API, Facebook] How We Automate Our Marketing at LoopFuse with LoopFuse - Part 2 LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, AUGUST 27, 2012
- [API, Facebook] Inside Story: Behind HubSpot’s $32 Million Investment From Salesforce, Google and Sequoia HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, MARCH 8, 2011
- [API, Facebook] What's in Your Wallet? LOOPFUSE | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2009
- [API, Facebook] Is Your Social Media Marketing Accountable? LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2009
- [API, Facebook] Aprimo Marketing Studio Supports Sophisticated Business Marketers CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | SUNDAY, JANUARY 31, 2010
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.