| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | WINDMILL NETWORKING
DECEMBER 3, 2010 [Analytics, Comparison] Introducing LinkedIn Profile Stats Pro : Google Analytics for Your LinkedIn Profile
Google Analytics is the default (and free) service that analyzes visitors to your website. Twitter just recently released a beta of their Twitter Analytics to a select few users. Is LinkedIn Profile Stats Pro a game changer that will make you want to upgrade your account? personally have never been into over-analyzing my LinkedIn Profile. What about Twitter, you ask?
| | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
DECEMBER 8, 2011 [Analytics, Comparison] Social Media Features in Marketing Automation Systems: Who Does What?
Social media is arguably overhyped as a marketing trend: it gets well under 10% of marketing budgets (different surveys have figures from 3% to 8%) and results are questionable (it was rated the least effective content marketing tactic in a recent MarketingProfs study ). demand generation software vendor comparison social media marketing marketing automation systems
APRIL 12, 2016 | ACT-ON
[Analytics, Comparison] Agencies Under Pressure to be More Digital
JANUARY 1, 2016 | ACT-ON
[Analytics, Comparison] 5 New Year’s Resolutions for Marketers
DECEMBER 21, 2015 | BUZZSUMO
[Analytics, Comparison] 50 Things We Learnt About Content Marketing This Year
OCTOBER 19, 2015 | B2B MARKETING INSIDER
[Analytics, Comparison] 20 Experts Provide Their Content Marketing Predictions For 2016
SEPTEMBER 16, 2015 | HUBSPOT
[Analytics, Comparison] The Anatomy of a Shareable, Linkable & Popular Post: A Study of Our Marketing Blog
DECEMBER 31, 2014 | MARKETING ACTION
[Analytics, Comparison] 5 New Year’s Resolutions for Marketers
| | BUZZSUMO
DECEMBER 21, 2015 [Analytics, Comparison] 50 Things We Learnt About Content Marketing This Year
Research is important as it can provide insights into content trends and how we can improve our content to generate better results. LinkedIn Technology Marketing Community ). LinkedIn Technology Marketing Community). Comparison of school meals globally (470,000 shares). Trending & Hashtag/News Jacking Content. 80% of B2B leads come from LinkedIn ( Oktopost ).
| | HUBSPOT
SEPTEMBER 16, 2015 [Analytics, Comparison] The Anatomy of a Shareable, Linkable & Popular Post: A Study of Our Marketing Blog
The number of Tweets, Google +1s, Facebook Likes, LinkedIn shares, Pinterest pins, and total social shares. Ran a number of tests that compared multiple data points against each other to find correlation trends. Just to clarify, by "social shares" I mean total shares across all major platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, and Pinterest). The author. Click to Tweet ).
| | KOMARKETING ASSOCIATES
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013 [Analytics, Comparison] The Big List of (Not Provided) Search Recommendations for B2B Marketers
The impact of this shift in search technology means that nearly 100% of keyword data, as reported in web traffic tools like Google Analytics, will be indefinable (“not provided”). This includes bounce rate, page views per visit, and certainly conversion rates, in comparison to other traffic channels and marketing investments. Seek to educate management ahead of time about the change.
| | ACT-ON
APRIL 12, 2016 [Analytics, Comparison] Agencies Under Pressure to be More Digital
And that trend is accelerating today. According to Peter Levitan of WPP (who’s purchased a few agencies in his time), digital agencies tend to have a baseline value of 8x EBITDA. In comparison, typical agencies are valued at 2-5x EBITDA. Strategic vision allows you to anticipate new trends months and years before they take off. over 2015. Digital Work Drives Agency Growth.
WEBBIQUITY | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2010 [Analytics, Comparison] What’s the Best Social Media Monitoring Tool? It Depends
Though limited (in terms of filters, number of search terms and results) in comparison to the fee-based version of the tool, SM2 Freemium is still an excellent tool for getting a snapshot of your social media landscape—discovering who’s talking about you, your competitors and your industry, what they’re saying, and where they are saying it. An easy-to-use, graphically rich tool that provides monitoring (who’s talking about you, your competitors, key industry terms and trends, etc., Share this on LinkedIn. No more. Alterian SM2 Freemium. Social Mention. MORE >>
B2B MARKETING INSIDER | MONDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2015 [Analytics, Comparison] 20 Experts Provide Their Content Marketing Predictions For 2016
The leading marketing trend of 2016 will be the maturing of the age of ad blocking. You can draw many comparisons to the rise of podcasting for marketing to the past rise of blogging. Jason Miller, Group Manager, Content Marketing and Social Media, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions. Already there are several platforms on the market that offer several of the eight distinct content marketing workflow scenarios (creation; curation & aggregation; distribution; analytics; governance; etc.). think we’ll see a massive correction in the advertising market. Jason Miller. 1. MORE >>
ACT-ON | FRIDAY, JANUARY 1, 2016 [Analytics, Comparison] 5 New Year’s Resolutions for Marketers
Make Google Analytics my home page. Update it weekly. I’ll also make it a habit to check out industry trends to find out what’s top-of-mind for today’s marketers. By looking at the industry trends, while also getting more familiar with the content that resonates with our audiences, I’m confident I’ll be able to create more effective blog posts, eBooks, web copy, and anything else I happen to write in 2016. always thought I did a pretty good job of this – after all, I posted my blog posts on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google+. Hope springs eternal. MORE >>
KOMARKETING ASSOCIATES | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2014 [Analytics, Comparison] How Much Emphasis Should B2B Marketers Put in Yahoo Search?
But Mayer’s news, coupled with recent trends in a few key client accounts, made me interested in digging deeper. We’re having greater success developing quality referral traffic in social sites like Twitter, LinkedIn, and even Facebook. As it turns out, Yahoo search was down year over year in 4 out of every 5 Google Analytics profiles we have access to, this past January. In comparison, Google search engine traffic was up 21% year over year on average and Bing up nearly 12% in that same time period. Yahoo search percentages for B2B websites we manage. MORE >>
HINGE MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2014 [Analytics, Comparison] How to Find the Best Keywords for Optimizing Your Website Content
You can also see the content that has driven the most traffic to your site over the same amount of time. 5) Google Trends. Google Trends can be useful in choosing the correct variation of a particular keyword. Below is a comparison between the terms “search engine optimization” (blue), “SEO” (red), “search engine marketing” (yellow), and “content marketing” (green). Below is a comparison of impressions and click-through-rate between the month of September vs. October. On Google+ or LinkedIn? MORE >>
- [Analytics, Comparison] 47 Essential Social Media Tools for Content Marketers JUNTA 42 | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2012
- [Analytics, Comparison] 31+ of the Coolest Social Media, Search and Web Tools of 2010 WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, JANUARY 24, 2011
- [Analytics, Comparison] A Year in Review: The Biggest Social Media Updates of 2013 HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2013
- [Analytics, Comparison] The Ultimate Guide to Optimized Social Media Updates HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2011
- [Analytics, Comparison] 5 New Year’s Resolutions for Marketers MARKETING ACTION | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2014
- [Analytics, Comparison] 50 (of the) Best Twitter Guides, Stats, Tips and Tools of 2010 (So Far) WEBBIQUITY | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2010
- [Analytics, Comparison] Choosing an Email Marketing Software « The Effective Marketer THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER | MONDAY, JANUARY 11, 2010
- [Analytics, Comparison] Smashmouth Review - LeadLander - Who's Really Visiting Your Site? SMASHMOUTH MARKETING | FRIDAY, JUNE 5, 2009
- [Analytics, Comparison] 42+ Social Media Marketing Tools JUNTA 42 | TUESDAY, JUNE 2, 2009
- [Analytics, Comparison] RFP Etiquette: Dos and Don’ts for Business Matchmaking CONFLUENT FORMS | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 5, 2009
- [Analytics, Comparison] B2B Search and Content Marketing: Getting Found by Prospects SAVVY B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2010
- [Analytics, Comparison] The 25 Most Important Mobile Media Apps HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, MAY 18, 2011
- [Analytics, Comparison] Smashmouth Review - LeadLander - Who's Really Visiting Your Site? SMASHMOUTH MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 3, 2009
- [Analytics, Comparison] How to Choose the Right Online Channels for Your Marketing HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, AUGUST 12, 2011
- [Analytics, Comparison] ClickInsights: How can B2B marketers use content effectively for demand generation? CONNECT THE DOCS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 27, 2009
- [Analytics, Comparison] Top 80 B2B Marketing Posts for 2009 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2009