| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
NOVEMBER 18, 2011 Marketing Vendor Selection: Trends You'll Need to Support
Here are some trends I expect will be important. Beyond the execution technology itself, these features will require substantial increase in analytical horsepower to make sense of the results. Benchmarking requires standard definitions to allow comparisons across program types, funnel stages, responses, and industry groups. Analytics. Social Media. Mobile. Video.
| | BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY
FEBRUARY 9, 2011 Monitoring vs Analytics [Infographic]
So I spent the better part of January looking at every social media listening, monitoring, analytics, intelligence and insights firm I could get my hands on. They have staff to pull monthly reports and do what they are calling “Insights analytics. SENTIMENT BASED ANALYTICS. ANALYTIC AGGREGATORS. BEYOND SENTIMENT ANALYTICS. So lets dig in!
| || || |
| | WEBBIQUITY
OCTOBER 13, 2010 What’s the Best Social Media Monitoring Tool? It Depends
Though limited (in terms of filters, number of search terms and results) in comparison to the fee-based version of the tool, SM2 Freemium is still an excellent tool for getting a snapshot of your social media landscape—discovering who’s talking about you, your competitors and your industry, what they’re saying, and where they are saying it. An easy-to-use, graphically rich tool that provides monitoring (who’s talking about you, your competitors, key industry terms and trends, etc., simple tool like Google Alerts would pick up most stray citations. No more. Vocus.
| | LEAD VIEWS
AUGUST 7, 2010 Decode Your Online Leads
Consciously or unconsciously, every visitor on your website leaves behind a set of clues, which if decoded, can easily convey a lot of information on the Lead and his intentions. While browsing a website, enterprise visitors usually spend more time on content and information, that closely meets their intent. Finding Visitor Type. Understanding the buying cycle. Finding Intent.
| | HUBSPOT
FEBRUARY 11, 2011 4 Trends Impacting Ecommerce Marketing in 2011
An audience member raised an interesting point regarding the privacy of these new payment methods during Q&A: with each of your purchases on a coupon site comes a ton of information about you. Over time, this information is radically valuable to advertisers and other companies as a lifetime of purchases at multiple companies emerges. We hope you enjoy! Choosing one is difficult.
| | JUNTA 42
FEBRUARY 1, 2012 47 Essential Social Media Tools for Content Marketers
Google Trends – Love this tool! See where keyword trends are heading. About.me – Great way to share the information that is all about YOU. Google Analytics - I recommend using Google Analytics even if you have a paid analytics service (courtesy Cim Buser ). Alexa - Some high-level information on website traffic for any site. Yahoo!
| || || || |
JUNTA 42 42+ Social Media Marketing Tools
| TUESDAY, JUNE 2, 2009
Facebook - Consider a "Facebook Movement" - creating a topic or trend
in Facebook outside of your personal or brand fan pages. IceRocket's Trend
Tool will tell you how "hot" your keyword is. Google Analytics
- I recommend using Google Analytics
even if you have a paid analytics
service (courtesy Cim Buser ). Website Grader - Hubspot product that will grade your website on a number of analytics
and social media indicators. Alexa - Some high-level information
on website traffic for any site. Here's a taste. MORE >>
LEAD VIEWS Decode Your Online Leads
| SATURDAY, AUGUST 7, 2010
Consciously or unconsciously, every visitor on your website leaves behind a set of clues, which if decoded, can easily convey a lot of information
on the Lead and his intentions. While browsing a website, enterprise visitors usually spend more time on content and information
, that closely meets their intent. in the awareness stage , they spend more time understanding your product, by reading whitepapers, user guides etc., in the evaluation stage , the kind of information
people look for is a free-trial, price lists, feature comparison
charts etc., Finding Intent. MORE >>
WEBBIQUITY 50 (of the) Best Twitter Guides, Stats, Tips and Tools of 2010 (So Far)
| TUESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2010
Twitter users frequently exchange information
about products and services.” Am irreverent yet informative
post that could have been included instead in the most-entertaining-of-the-year category, but is too helpful not to put here, on how to get more retweets. Twitter stats and analytics
tools – top 10 by Social Media Today. Twitter ROI: Show Your Clients the Effectiveness of Twitter Campaigns by Web Analytics
World. Twitter Apps Worth Another Look by Web Analytics
World. 71% of business users now say Twitter is a useful tool, up from 59% a year ago. MORE >>
WEBBIQUITY 31+ of the Coolest Social Media, Search and Web Tools of 2010
| MONDAY, JANUARY 24, 2011
handy way to supplement your email contact list with information
about those prospects from the most popular social networks. Discover what information
is available about a potential future boss or employee. Actionly also includes Twitter account management and analytics
tools. Measure your social media marketing performance with tracking tools for the major social media networks, keep tabs on competitors and compare your results to theirs, and get alerts about trends
and social media activity. Supplement your email list with your contacts’ social network info? MORE >>
SMASHMOUTH MARKETING Smashmouth Review - LeadLander - Who's Really Visiting Your Site?
| WEDNESDAY, JUNE 3, 2009
They can't figure them all out, and you can filter all those Comcast and Verizon visitors, but they provide enough to bring additional value to a web stats application such as Google Analytics
. Seeing a trend
in what pages a company visits gives you specifics on their interests You can see what search terms they used to find the site. Nice to know someone there is sharing our information
. was able to catch Mike Schon, CEO at LeadLander, and asked him "What differentiates LeadLander from traditional web analytics
services like Google Analytics
?" Day 1. Day 2. MORE >>
- The Only Metrics You Need to Optimize Website Performance HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2011
- Tweet late, email early, and don’t forget about Saturday: Using data to develop a social media strategy » Nieman Journalism Lab DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 30, 2011
- The Ultimate Guide to Optimized Social Media Updates HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2011
- How to Analyze the Strength of Your Marketing Offers HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, JULY 13, 2012
- Smashmouth Review - LeadLander - Who's Really Visiting Your Site? SMASHMOUTH MARKETING | FRIDAY, JUNE 5, 2009
- Converting B2B Sales Data into Social Intelligence SOCIAL MEDIA B2B | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2010
- Towards a Theory of Digital Literacy: Three Scenarios for the Next Steps BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- A Simple Guide to Creating Lovable Marketing Offers #LoveMarketing HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 29, 2012
- Social Media “Insider” Sources: Staying Current, Filtering the Noise, Finding the Hidden Gems B2B MARKETING SAVVY | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2009
- QR Codes: Are Manufacturers Missing an Opportunity? Part 2 TRADESMEN INSIGHTS | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2010
- The 25 Most Important Mobile Media Apps HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, MAY 18, 2011
- The Right Way to Think About Your Marketing Software RFP [+Sample] HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 30, 2013
- How to Choose the Right Online Channels for Your Marketing HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, AUGUST 12, 2011
- 10 Ways Slideshare Can Benefit Your Social Media Strategy WRITTENT | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 24, 2013
- Tom Pisello: The ROI Guy: Marketing Hierarchy of Needs: Achieving. TOM PISELLO | MONDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2010
- RFP Etiquette: Dos and Don’ts for Business Matchmaking CONFLUENT FORMS | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 5, 2009
- ClickInsights: How can B2B marketers use content effectively for demand generation? CONNECT THE DOCS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 27, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.