| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY
FEBRUARY 9, 2011 [Analytics, Comparison] Monitoring vs Analytics [Infographic]
So I spent the better part of January looking at every social media listening, monitoring, analytics, intelligence and insights firm I could get my hands on. They have staff to pull monthly reports and do what they are calling “Insights analytics. SENTIMENT BASED ANALYTICS. ANALYTIC AGGREGATORS. BEYOND SENTIMENT ANALYTICS. So lets dig in!
| | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
NOVEMBER 18, 2011 [Analytics, Comparison] Marketing Vendor Selection: Trends You'll Need to Support
Here are some trends I expect will be important. Beyond the execution technology itself, these features will require substantial increase in analytical horsepower to make sense of the results. Benchmarking requires standard definitions to allow comparisons across program types, funnel stages, responses, and industry groups. Analytics. Social Media. Mobile. Video.
OCTOBER 14, 2013 | BIZNOLOGY
[Analytics, Comparison] Google took my keywords. 10 resources to get them back
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013 | KOMARKETING ASSOCIATES
[Analytics, Comparison] The Big List of (Not Provided) Search Recommendations for B2B Marketers
AUGUST 6, 2013 | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
[Analytics, Comparison] How RightWave Solves the Marketing Automation Skill Shortage
JULY 22, 2013 | WRITTENT
[Analytics, Comparison] Competitive Marketing Analysis: 14 Ways to Monitor and Beat Your Competitors
APRIL 24, 2013 | WRITTENT
[Analytics, Comparison] 10 Ways Slideshare Can Benefit Your Social Media Strategy
JANUARY 30, 2013 | HUBSPOT
[Analytics, Comparison] The Right Way to Think About Your Marketing Software RFP [+Sample]
| || || |
| | WEBBIQUITY
OCTOBER 13, 2010 [Analytics, Comparison] What’s the Best Social Media Monitoring Tool? It Depends
Though limited (in terms of filters, number of search terms and results) in comparison to the fee-based version of the tool, SM2 Freemium is still an excellent tool for getting a snapshot of your social media landscape—discovering who’s talking about you, your competitors and your industry, what they’re saying, and where they are saying it. An easy-to-use, graphically rich tool that provides monitoring (who’s talking about you, your competitors, key industry terms and trends, etc., simple tool like Google Alerts would pick up most stray citations. No more. Vocus.
| | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
AUGUST 6, 2013 [Analytics, Comparison] How RightWave Solves the Marketing Automation Skill Shortage
Still, the vendor comparison in our VEST report shows that RightWave’s core functionality – for lead generation, campaign management, scoring and distribution, and reporting – is on par with mid-tier leaders Pardot and Marketo. RightWave staff also helps with data quality and analytics, two other areas where many marketing departments lack expertise.
| | BIZNOLOGY
OCTOBER 14, 2013 [Analytics, Comparison] Google took my keywords. 10 resources to get them back
This information is not only telling for words that should be on your site but rich with insights about the unmet needs of your audience. Google Analytics is the most widely used tool for understanding consumer behavior on a website. It is the GPS for a site but keywords are no longer one of the things Google Analytics gives. Google Google gave us Google Analytics for free but 96% of Google revenue is from ads. Among the information they report is top keywords for your site as well as your competitors. 'Image via CrunchBase. It is rich with insights.
| | LEAD VIEWS
AUGUST 7, 2010 [Analytics, Comparison] Decode Your Online Leads
Consciously or unconsciously, every visitor on your website leaves behind a set of clues, which if decoded, can easily convey a lot of information on the Lead and his intentions. While browsing a website, enterprise visitors usually spend more time on content and information, that closely meets their intent. Finding Visitor Type. Understanding the buying cycle. Finding Intent.
| || || || |
KOMARKETING ASSOCIATES | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2013 [Analytics, Comparison] The Big List of (Not Provided) Search Recommendations for B2B Marketers
The impact of this shift in search technology means that nearly 100% of keyword data, as reported in web traffic tools like Google Analytics, will be indefinable (“not provided”). While this could be valuable information for marketers, keep in mind that long-tail search traffic can be equally valuable in lead generation analysis. This includes bounce rate, page views per visit, and certainly conversion rates, in comparison to other traffic channels and marketing investments. B2B Search Engine Marketing Blog Search Engine Optimization Web Analytics – via Moz. MORE >>
HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2011 [Analytics, Comparison] 4 Trends Impacting Ecommerce Marketing in 2011
An audience member raised an interesting point regarding the privacy of these new payment methods during Q&A: with each of your purchases on a coupon site comes a ton of information about you. Over time, this information is radically valuable to advertisers and other companies as a lifetime of purchases at multiple companies emerges. In the couponing world of social commerce, shopping cart software, and digital couponing services, the big winners will be those who can offer scale for merchants and deep analytics tracking for deals sold. We hope you enjoy! MORE >>
JUNTA 42 | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2012 [Analytics, Comparison] 47 Essential Social Media Tools for Content Marketers
Google Trends – Love this tool! See where keyword trends are heading. About.me – Great way to share the information that is all about YOU. Google Analytics - I recommend using Google Analytics even if you have a paid analytics service (courtesy Cim Buser ). Alexa - Some high-level information on website traffic for any site. Compete.com - Excellent comparison tool for web analytics-type information. Quantcast - Provides good overview of analytics and site demographics. The Basics. Yahoo! Event Tools. MORE >>
JUNTA 42 | TUESDAY, JUNE 2, 2009 [Analytics, Comparison] 42+ Social Media Marketing Tools
Facebook - Consider a "Facebook Movement" - creating a topic or trend in Facebook outside of your personal or brand fan pages. IceRocket's Trend Tool will tell you how "hot" your keyword is. Google Analytics - I recommend using Google Analytics even if you have a paid analytics service (courtesy Cim Buser ). Website Grader - Hubspot product that will grade your website on a number of analytics and social media indicators. Alexa - Some high-level information on website traffic for any site. Here's a taste. MORE >>
LEAD VIEWS | SATURDAY, AUGUST 7, 2010 [Analytics, Comparison] Decode Your Online Leads
Consciously or unconsciously, every visitor on your website leaves behind a set of clues, which if decoded, can easily convey a lot of information on the Lead and his intentions. While browsing a website, enterprise visitors usually spend more time on content and information, that closely meets their intent. in the awareness stage , they spend more time understanding your product, by reading whitepapers, user guides etc., in the evaluation stage , the kind of information people look for is a free-trial, price lists, feature comparison charts etc., Finding Intent. MORE >>
- [Analytics, Comparison] 31+ of the Coolest Social Media, Search and Web Tools of 2010 WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, JANUARY 24, 2011
- [Analytics, Comparison] 50 (of the) Best Twitter Guides, Stats, Tips and Tools of 2010 (So Far) WEBBIQUITY | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2010
- [Analytics, Comparison] Smashmouth Review - LeadLander - Who's Really Visiting Your Site? SMASHMOUTH MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 3, 2009
- [Analytics, Comparison] The Only Metrics You Need to Optimize Website Performance HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2011
- [Analytics, Comparison] Smashmouth Review - LeadLander - Who's Really Visiting Your Site? SMASHMOUTH MARKETING | FRIDAY, JUNE 5, 2009
- [Analytics, Comparison] Towards a Theory of Digital Literacy: Three Scenarios for the Next Steps BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- [Analytics, Comparison] Converting B2B Sales Data into Social Intelligence SOCIAL MEDIA B2B | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2010
- [Analytics, Comparison] Tweet late, email early, and don’t forget about Saturday: Using data to develop a social media strategy » Nieman Journalism Lab DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 30, 2011
- [Analytics, Comparison] How to Analyze the Strength of Your Marketing Offers HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, JULY 13, 2012
- [Analytics, Comparison] The Ultimate Guide to Optimized Social Media Updates HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2011
- [Analytics, Comparison] Social Media “Insider” Sources: Staying Current, Filtering the Noise, Finding the Hidden Gems B2B MARKETING SAVVY | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2009
- [Analytics, Comparison] A Simple Guide to Creating Lovable Marketing Offers #LoveMarketing HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 29, 2012
- [Analytics, Comparison] QR Codes: Are Manufacturers Missing an Opportunity? Part 2 TRADESMEN INSIGHTS | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2010
- [Analytics, Comparison] The Right Way to Think About Your Marketing Software RFP [+Sample] HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 30, 2013
- [Analytics, Comparison] The 25 Most Important Mobile Media Apps HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, MAY 18, 2011
- [Analytics, Comparison] How to Choose the Right Online Channels for Your Marketing HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, AUGUST 12, 2011
- [Analytics, Comparison] 10 Ways Slideshare Can Benefit Your Social Media Strategy WRITTENT | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 24, 2013
- [Analytics, Comparison] Competitive Marketing Analysis: 14 Ways to Monitor and Beat Your Competitors WRITTENT | MONDAY, JULY 22, 2013
- [Analytics, Comparison] Tom Pisello: The ROI Guy: Marketing Hierarchy of Needs: Achieving. TOM PISELLO | MONDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2010
- [Analytics, Comparison] RFP Etiquette: Dos and Don’ts for Business Matchmaking CONFLUENT FORMS | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 5, 2009
- [Analytics, Comparison] ClickInsights: How can B2B marketers use content effectively for demand generation? CONNECT THE DOCS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 27, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.