| || |
|Featured Content |
| Interactive 24x7 Content: Why Online Presentations Belong in Every Digital Content Strategy || || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER
APRIL 10, 2012 [Analytics, Campaign] Deconstructing an Email Marketing Campaign
What does it take to put together a successful email campaign? Segment your list, create the email, send it out, evaluate results, repeat. Although “email marketing” is the name of the game, there are actually many pieces you have to put into play and organize in order to make the most of it. Anatomy of an Email Marketing Campaign. The Email. Right?
| | MODERN B2B MARKETING
NOVEMBER 15, 2012 [Analytics, Campaign] Mega-List of Features in Marketing Automation (That You Won’t Find in CRM)
by Jon Miller A common question I hear from marketers is “I already have a CRM system (e.g. salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics CRM), so why do I need marketing automation ”? Many CRM systems have a module for marketing. Architecture of Marketing Automation versus CRM. Workflow-oriented, highly detailed behavioral data, analytical queries. Analytics and Dashboards.
NOVEMBER 15, 2013 | MARKETING ACTION
[Analytics, Campaign] Marketing Automation: 6 Examples of Success
OCTOBER 24, 2013 | BLOG MY CALLS
[Analytics, Campaign] 5 Ways Conversation Analytics Increases Conversions
OCTOBER 21, 2013 | VIDYARD
[Analytics, Campaign] Tracking the Success of Your Sponsored Content
OCTOBER 7, 2013 | LOOPFUSE
[Analytics, Campaign] Check out our new Activity Stream for a real-time view of marketing performance
OCTOBER 1, 2013 | MODERN B2B MARKETING
[Analytics, Campaign] Get Ahead of the Mobile Herd: 5 Best Practices for Mobile-Optimized Marketing
JUNE 13, 2013 | BLOG MY CALLS
[Analytics, Campaign] 5 Biggest Marketing Time-Wasters
| || || |
| | HUBSPOT
JANUARY 13, 2012 [Analytics, Campaign] 6 Lead Nurturing No-No's to Avoid in Your Email Campaigns
This means lead nurturing campaigns are necessary to help move these 50% of leads through the sales cycle to make them better ready to make a purchasing decision. That said, implementing an effective lead nurturing email campaign can be much harder than it sounds. Don’t Lump All Your Leads Together In One Campaign. Don’t Email Leads Every Day.
| | LOOPFUSE
MAY 23, 2013 [Analytics, Campaign] Connect the dots between on-line marketing and your sales pipeline with the new UTM Source Report
'We wanted to share the details on a new report we’ve just added to LoopFuse – the “UTM Source” campaign report. It is located at the top of the reporting menu: Reporting>DeliveredReports>Campaign Reports>UTM Source Report or just click here if you are logged into LoopFuse. These include Campaign Source, Medium, and Name. Enjoy!
| | LOOPFUSE
AUGUST 28, 2010 [Analytics, Campaign] LoopFuse OneView 3.27 Released!
August 29th, 2010 by Roy Russo Enhancements in this Release: New Email Campaign User Interface Latest Information usage in Email Personalization New Email Campaign User Interface In this release, we have completely redesigned our Email Campaign user-interface, adding new features in the process. Report Email Abuse © 2010. Released!
| | LOOPFUSE
SEPTEMBER 13, 2010 [Analytics, Campaign] Webinar: Launching your first email campaign and viewing analytics
Webinar: Launching your first email campaign and viewing analytics September 13th, 2010 by Cindy Ryan Live Webinar: Thursday September 16th, 2010 11am PDT/2pm EDT Join us for the launch of our new webinar series “Light the Fuse. First on the agenda: Launching your first email campaign and viewing analytics How will this help grow my business? Email marketing is an effective way to nurture your existing database of prospects. Email marketing can help you start turning your most valued prospects into paying customers. Get FUSED!
| || || || |
LOOPFUSE | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2010 [Analytics, Campaign] Marketing Automation Buyer's Guide to Email Deliverability.
Marketing Automation Buyers Guide to Email Deliverability September 15th, 2010 by Roy Russo Email Deliverability is a hot-topic today as marketers seek to fine-tune their outbound messaging and engage customers with mass email campaigns and lead nurturing programs. Before making a purchase decision for a marketing automation platform, buyers should know the basics of email deliverability, as it will have a direct impact on the success or failure of their marketing programs and ROI. Report Email Abuse © 2010. Still with me? LoopFuse ,Inc. MORE >>
LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2011 [Analytics, Campaign] Marketing Automation Blueprint - The Ultimate "How To" Guide
Commonly used in business-to-business (B2B) or longer sales cycle business-to-consumer (B2C) sales cycles, Marketing Automation is really the marriage of email marketing technology coupled with a structured sales process as defined by a customer relationship management (CRM) program. We chose LoopFuse due to its track record working with open source businesses, tight integration with Salesforce CRM, and its flexible pricing model. If a lead meets the score threshold just by filling out the registration form it should be immediately exported into your CRM. Tough call? MORE >>
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 18, 2012 [Analytics, Campaign] Future of Marketing Automation: Grow or Die
Like everyone else, I’m seeing greater use of social, mobile, and video; more cross-channel campaigns; closer cooperation between marketing and sales; and expanded use of analytics. The task is really the same as a sophisticated lead nurturing campaign: to monitor customer behavior and respond appropriately. But CRM systems are deeply embedded in sales departments, so they block growth in that direction. marketing automation can also be divided into layers of delivery systems, campaign management, and platform functions. MORE >>
SALES INTELLIGENCE VIEW | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2012 [Analytics, Campaign] A New Democracy for the Modern Marketer
The modern marketing engineers at Marketo have set out to revolutionize the way companies interact with their customers – primarily through email marketing campaigns. The days of stale marketing campaigns that closely resemble spam are over for those of us that use Marketo. Recently, Marketo launched a new component to the Marketing Nation, a rich resource for marketers called the Marketo Program Exchange: a network that hosts a free, shared library of pre-built marketing programs for customers so they can quickly set up campaigns and start getting results. MORE >>
THE POINT | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2010 [Analytics, Campaign] What Response Rate Should I Expect From My Campaign?
On Focus.com , Adam asks: ““What percentage success rate do people (expect from) direct mail campaigns? By most standards, your current response rates are well above average, but it’s almost impossible to compare those metrics to any other company or campaign because of the variables involved. direct mail campaign offering say, a white paper, will generate roughly twice the response of a seminar invitation on the same topic. It’s the oldest direct marketing rule in the book that list quality is the #1 ingredient in a successful campaign. MORE >>
- [Analytics, Campaign] 5 Ways Conversation Analytics Increases Conversions BLOG MY CALLS | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2013
- [Analytics, Campaign] How to Fix 4 Toxic Marketing Problems With Analytics HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2011
- [Analytics, Campaign] Check out our new Activity Stream for a real-time view of marketing performance LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2013
- [Analytics, Campaign] Tracking the Success of Your Sponsored Content VIDYARD | MONDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2013
- [Analytics, Campaign] Why B2B Companies Need Call Tracking Analytics BLOG MY CALLS | FRIDAY, MARCH 22, 2013
- [Analytics, Campaign] Email Open-Rates Lie LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2009
- [Analytics, Campaign] Beyond Marketing Automation: Building a Complete Marketing Infrastructure CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2011
- [Analytics, Campaign] Treehouse Interactive Refines Its Features and Targets Larger Firms CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2010
- [Analytics, Campaign] Marketing Automation Buyer's Guide to Lead Nurturing « Loopfuse. LOOPFUSE | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2010
- [Analytics, Campaign] LoopFuse Offers No-Frills Demand Generation CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 29, 2009
- [Analytics, Campaign] 7 Must-Follow Marketing Automation Blogs « Loopfuse Marketing. LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2010
- [Analytics, Campaign] 10 Best Marketing Apps for Salesforce MARKETING GENIUS BLOG | MONDAY, JUNE 7, 2010
- [Analytics, Campaign] What is the Difference Between Email Marketing and Marketing Automation? MODERN B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2012
- [Analytics, Campaign] Best Facebook Marketing Tips, Techniques and Tools of 2011, Part 1 WEBBIQUITY | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 27, 2011
- [Analytics, Campaign] 5 Biggest Marketing Time-Wasters BLOG MY CALLS | THURSDAY, JUNE 13, 2013
- [Analytics, Campaign] Incorporating An Effective Email Automation Strategy SALES PROSPECTING PERSPECTIVES | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2012
- [Analytics, Campaign] Getting More Out of Each Click with "Post-Click Marketing" WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2008
- [Analytics, Campaign] Aprimo Marketing Studio Expands the Scope of Marketing Automation CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | FRIDAY, AUGUST 21, 2009
- [Analytics, Campaign] Why APIs Matter LOOPFUSE | WEDNESDAY, JULY 14, 2010
- [Analytics, Campaign] 8 Ready-Made Job Descriptions to Recruit an All-Star Marketing Team HUBSPOT | MONDAY, JANUARY 14, 2013
- [Analytics, Campaign] 5 Things to Think about Before Hitting the Send Button « Loopfuse. LOOPFUSE | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2010
- [Analytics, Campaign] How Context Strengthens Your Entire Marketing Funnel HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2013
- [Analytics, Campaign] 20 Marketing Automation Terms Marketers Should Know HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2011
- [Analytics, Campaign] Using Big Data as Revenue Driver: Interview with Data.com’s Andy MacMillan MODERN B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, MAY 15, 2012
- [Analytics, Campaign] Get Ahead of the Mobile Herd: 5 Best Practices for Mobile-Optimized Marketing MODERN B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2013
- [Analytics, Campaign] The Value in Free Marketing Automation LOOPFUSE | TUESDAY, JULY 6, 2010
- [Analytics, Campaign] Know Thy Customer « Loopfuse Marketing Automation Blog – The Mouth. LOOPFUSE | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2010
- [Analytics, Campaign] Is Email Marketing Dead? HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, AUGUST 4, 2011
- [Analytics, Campaign] Top 111 B2B Marketing Posts and 34 Hottest Topics for 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | TUESDAY, JANUARY 4, 2011
- [Analytics, Campaign] Marketing Automation: 6 Examples of Success MARKETING ACTION | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2013
- [Analytics, Campaign] Who is following your digital footprints? LOOPFUSE | THURSDAY, JULY 29, 2010
- [Analytics, Campaign] Adding Marketing Automation to your Digital Mix MODERN B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, AUGUST 16, 2011
- [Analytics, Campaign] Marketing Must Master Its Own Technology MARKETING ACTION | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2013
- [Analytics, Campaign] Nurturing your prospects with automated leadflows LOOPFUSE | FRIDAY, AUGUST 13, 2010
- [Analytics, Campaign] Top 60 B2B Marketing Posts and Hottest Topics November 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2010
- [Analytics, Campaign] 19 New Featured Sources on the B2B Marketing Zone WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, JULY 26, 2010
- [Analytics, Campaign] Thought Leadership Interview #9 – Eric Goldman of Gossamar FEARLESS COMPETITOR | TUESDAY, JUNE 1, 2010
- [Analytics, Campaign] Three Reasons Executives Should Invest in Customer Strategy Before Marketing Automation BUYEROLOGY | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 7, 2010
- [Analytics, Campaign] What is Marketing Operations? B2B MARKETING CONFIDENTIAL | SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2006
- [Analytics, Campaign] loopfuse oneview 3.0 Announced LOOPFUSE | TUESDAY, JANUARY 29, 2008
- [Analytics, Campaign] Introducing Rollover Credits LOOPFUSE | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2008
- [Analytics, Campaign] What is LoopFuse? « Loopfuse Marketing Automation Blog – The Mouth. LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, AUGUST 17, 2009
- [Analytics, Campaign] What is loopfuse? LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, AUGUST 17, 2009
- [Analytics, Campaign] Easy gets Easier with the SalesForce.com Wizard LOOPFUSE | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2009
- [Analytics, Campaign] Make Marketing Intelligence Actionable LOOPFUSE | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2010
- [Analytics, Campaign] SalesFusion Combines Online and Offline Marketing with CRM CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2009
- [Analytics, Campaign] Demand Generation Implementation Survey: Half of Users Deploy Basic Features in One Week CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | TUESDAY, APRIL 28, 2009
- [Analytics, Campaign] SiteCore Adds Analytics and Marketing To Web Content Management CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | TUESDAY, JULY 14, 2009
- [Analytics, Campaign] Hubspot Offers Small Business Marketers a Big Bundle of Features CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | THURSDAY, JULY 30, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.