| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | THE FORWARD OBSERVER
SEPTEMBER 4, 2012 [Amazon, Customer] How To Create Lovable B2B Marketing with HubSpot 3
Artillery B2B Marketing Blog > The Forward Observer Companies who create marketing that their prospects and customers love can sell more, keep their customers longer and be less reliant on price competition. Amazon and Netflix are examples of this holy grail of context marketing. Further explanation on HubSpot 3 in this 7:20 video. That's a relief. Until now.
| | NUSPARK
JANUARY 21, 2012 [Amazon, Customer] The B2B Lead Generation-Demand Generation Book “Hall of Fame”
B2B lead generation and lead management is a complicated process that can’t be detailed all in one book. If you’ve toured the NuSpark Marketing website, it’s evident that proper funnel optimization and lead management approaches must focus on the specific micro elements of the funnel in order for the entire lead generation process to work seamlessly. Brian Halligan, Dharmesh Shah.
SEPTEMBER 12, 2013 | HUBSPOT
[Amazon, Customer] Stop Being Rude: 22 Data-Backed Reasons to Personalize Your Marketing
JUNE 30, 2013 | HUBSPOT
[Amazon, Customer] Twitter Testing Automatic In-Stream Image Previews on Twitter.com, and Other Marketing Stories of the Week
APRIL 1, 2013 | HUBSPOT
[Amazon, Customer] 15 Insider Tips for Creating a Content Creation Machine [SlideShare]
NOVEMBER 7, 2012 | BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY
[Amazon, Customer] Four Ways to Evolve Your Online Conversions
SEPTEMBER 10, 2012 | HUBSPOT
[Amazon, Customer] How Dynamic Content Makes Your Marketing a Helluva Lot More Personal
SEPTEMBER 4, 2012 | THE FORWARD OBSERVER
[Amazon, Customer] How To Create Lovable B2B Marketing with HubSpot 3
| || || |
| | HUBSPOT
APRIL 3, 2012 [Amazon, Customer] 7 Customer Loyalty Programs That Actually Add Value
it costs a business about 5-10 times more to acquire a new customer than it does to sell to an existing one -- and on average those current customers of yours spend 67% more than a new one. So, what are you doing to keep your customers coming back to your business? According to the 2011 Colloquy Customer Loyalty Census , of the $48 billion worth of perceived value in reward points and miles distributed by American businesses annually, one-third goes unredeemed by consumers. How do you convey enough additional value in your programs to keep your customers coming back?
| | HUBSPOT
MARCH 8, 2011 [Amazon, Customer] Inside Story: Behind HubSpot’s $32 Million Investment From Salesforce, Google and Sequoia
Editor's Note: For complete information about HubSpot's Series D funding round, please check out the official press release. Three Reasons HubSpot Raised Another Funding Round. few examples include Amazon, VMWare, Zappos, Salesforce.com, Google, and even Groupon. I’m humbled to have these three firms, whom we so respect, take an ownership stake in HubSpot.
| | BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY
DECEMBER 22, 2010 [Amazon, Customer] What a Trifecta of a Year!
And appeared on the Facebook Halloween episode of HubSpot TV (my favorite web TV show) all in one week! In the process I found that this was the BEST place to get an ROI in Social Media. This just came out on November 16, 2010 according to Amazon. But this year is going to make last year look like I was slacking off …. Not a shabby list. But wait that’s not all!
| | WEBBIQUITY
JANUARY 25, 2010 [Amazon, Customer] Social Media Marketing Tips from the Experts: Rick Burnes
Late last year, I sat in on a couple of social media marketing webinars from two of the best: Rick Burnes , Marketing Manager at HubSpot , and Chris Abraham of Abraham Harrison , along with Sally Falkow of Expansion Plus. Rick noted at that time that 15% of HubSpot’s website traffic was driven by social media. Here are some of the key takeaways on using social media effectively.
| || || || |
FEARLESS COMPETITOR | TUESDAY, JUNE 14, 2011 [Amazon, Customer] The #Nifty50 Women of Twitter
CMO with Siegel + Gale, a brand strategy, customer experience and design consulting agency in New York. Minnesota-based keynote speaker, sales trainer, motivator, creator of fresh strategies for selling to crazy-busy people; author of SNAP Selling (#1 Amazon sales book) and Selling to Big Companies. Idea generator, b2b marketing professional, creative director, process engineer and writer at MLT Creative in Atlanta, as well as a mother, friend, sister, daughter, diabetic, crocheter and jazz fan. The #NiftyFifty Women of Twitter. We congratulate all of these lovely ladies. MORE >>
FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2010 [Amazon, Customer] Can Lead Generation Become More than “Frosting and Cherries?”
Instead of creating a whole new world where the salesperson says, “Hand me the leads and let me do the rest” (David Raab at the Customer Experience Matrix Blog), we need to implement a phased-approach to make marketing leads more effective. I’ll explain my five steps for doing this, but I first need to describe how the lead generation process got to this state where wholesale changes are needed. The process of acquiring traffic, converting it to leads and closing sales is, at best, tarnished. The lead generation process is too expensive. Kenyon Blunt. Tweet This! MORE >>
BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2012 [Amazon, Customer] Four Ways to Evolve Your Online Conversions
With new ways of selling, new channels for promoting a brand and new ways of engaging customers, we’re constantly evolving to stay ahead of the game. When it comes to our online strategies, it’s easier than ever to use data-driven, scientific tools to inform ourselves about what is really making our customers click. Through an iterative process of testing and personalization, your online visitors will begin to unknowingly select the best-performing content for your site. Want to know the secrets of the most successful online retailing giants, eBay and Amazon? MORE >>
SMASHMOUTH MARKETING | FRIDAY, JUNE 11, 2010 [Amazon, Customer] B2B Marketing and Sales Books: What's On Your Summer Reading List?
Note that all of the links are to Amazon, should you choose to purchase them. Inbound Marketing : Get Found Using Google, Social Media, and Blogs - Written by the founders of HubSpot, Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah, Inbound Marketing delivers on its promise to get your organization found. Brian and Dharmesh talk about just what "inbound marketing" is, how you can get found by the prospects you want to do business with, and how to convert those prospects into customers. The Catcher in the Rye. Moby Dick. Pride and Prejudice. The Grapes of Wrath. Tale of Two Cities. MORE >>
HUBSPOT | MONDAY, APRIL 1, 2013 [Amazon, Customer] 15 Insider Tips for Creating a Content Creation Machine [SlideShare]
I can't tell you how many times people have asked me, "How the heck does HubSpot crank out such a high volume of content?!" In fact, the first 500 people to download our latest offer, How HubSpot Does Inbound: Creating a Content Machine , will be entered for a chance to win a free, one-hour blog consultation with one of our blogging experts, Corey Eridon. How HubSpot Does Inbound: Creating a Content Machine from HubSpot All-in-one Marketing Software. Just write it out like you'd speak it if you were telling a lead, customer, or colleague. Be careful here. MORE >>
- [Amazon, Customer] How Dynamic Content Makes Your Marketing a Helluva Lot More Personal HUBSPOT | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2012
- [Amazon, Customer] 4 Tips for Effective Multi-Channel Ecommerce HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, AUGUST 16, 2011
- [Amazon, Customer] The Nifty 50 Top Women of Twitter for 2011 WEBBIQUITY | TUESDAY, MAY 3, 2011
- [Amazon, Customer] Stop Being Rude: 22 Data-Backed Reasons to Personalize Your Marketing HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2013
- [Amazon, Customer] 8 Mobile Apps Marketers Can't Live Without HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2011
- [Amazon, Customer] How Small Marketing Teams Can Take Advantage of Big Data HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, JUNE 29, 2012
- [Amazon, Customer] Optimizing Social, Search and Content: A Q&A with Lee Odden JUNTA 42 | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 18, 2012
- [Amazon, Customer] How to Make the Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Companies List HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, AUGUST 23, 2011
- [Amazon, Customer] How to Turn Employees Into an Epic Blogging Team HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 8, 2011
- [Amazon, Customer] Twitter Testing Automatic In-Stream Image Previews on Twitter.com, and Other Marketing Stories of the Week HUBSPOT | SUNDAY, JUNE 30, 2013
- [Amazon, Customer] 8 Frequently Missed Lead Gen Opportunities for Your Homepage HUBSPOT | MONDAY, APRIL 2, 2012
- [Amazon, Customer] 5 Reasons Not to Give Inbound Leads to an Outbound Sales Team HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2011
- [Amazon, Customer] How to Create a Winning Contest with Social Media HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 1, 2011
- [Amazon, Customer] Top 40 Posts and Hot Topics of Inbound Marketing and Social Media B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | WEDNESDAY, JULY 7, 2010
- [Amazon, Customer] Why Marketing Best Practices Aren't Always Best HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, JUNE 16, 2011
- [Amazon, Customer] Can Google Make Ebooks Like Water? HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2010
- [Amazon, Customer] 6 Qualifications for an eCommerce Click and Mortar Business HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, JANUARY 7, 2011
- [Amazon, Customer] 3 Strategies for Getting Found in a Mobile World HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 8, 2011
- [Amazon, Customer] 2011 #Nifty50 Top Twitter Women BLUE FOCUS MARKETING | SUNDAY, MAY 8, 2011
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.