| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | BIZNOLOGY
APRIL 12, 2013 Defining Corporate Listening In the Online Age
'Photo credit: Wikipedia. You still need to listen to each other but now it is just as important to be listening to everyone and everything because of the rapid growth and increasing importance of the Internet in day to day company operations. If you have been paying attention there is a pattern to my posts here at Biznology in the recent past. It’s It’s quite simple.
| | BIZNOLOGY
OCTOBER 28, 2011 Are Local Websites Like the Internet’s Old Gray Mare?
Here is the first verse of the song as taken from Wikipedia: Oh, the old gray mare, she ain’t what she used to be, Ain’t what she used to be, ain’t what she used to be. Well, now there may be a modern take on this ode to aging. Websites age in Internet years – You know that one human year is the same as seven dog years, right? No surprise there.
| || || |
| | BIZNOLOGY
OCTOBER 25, 2011 You’ve probably over-farmed your donors’ land
Image via Wikipedia. The Internet allows much smaller donors to be actively appreciated for their micro-donations. The Internet allows all of these things to be easily and readily tested. They also relied exclusively on the New York Times as a platform for development, a platform that is becoming less and less viable in the information age. Or fertilizers? Is that true?
| | MEASURABLE MARKETING
JANUARY 19, 2012 SOPA: The Rise of a New Internet Era?
Some of the bill's opponents, namely Mashable's editor-in-chief Lance Ulanoff, have declared that the passing of SOPA, if it were to occur, would be a regression into the " Dark Ages ". Others have taken a less apocalyptic stance, but most agree that if passed, this legislation would radically change the face of the internet and content sharing. For journalists, bloggers and techies.
| | BIZNOLOGY
AUGUST 8, 2012 Why Every Social Media Team Needs Millennials AND Boomers
Photo credit: Wikipedia. Sloane argues that her generation has been “around long enough to see how life worked without it but had it thrown upon us at an age where the ways to make the best/correct use of it came most naturally to us.”. Community Manager Social Media Marketing ageism Business Cathryn Sloane experience Facebook internet skills social media marketing team Young youth
| | BIZNOLOGY
JANUARY 26, 2011 The Internet killed the "One-Day Story"
Image via Wikipedia. Unfortunately, the Internet has forever ended the technique of letting the storm blow over. This clearly the thought process of a bygone era, now that we are in the age of Google, but I still sometimes hear well-meaning people provide this advice. Internet Marketing Public Relations Social Media Marketing publicrelations socialmedia
| || || || |
BIZNOLOGY Re-Inventing Organizations: Taking “Mad Men” into the 21st Century
| THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2013
Photo credit: Wikipedia
. Yet, how much has the Internet
, mobile devices, and social networks impacted how today’s business organizations are structured or how work gets done? The age
of the all powerful ‘boss’ is very 20 th century. Internet
Marketing employee engagement employment Information technology Mad Men Modular work organizational change Organizational leadership Organizational transformation Social network Technology Virtual workWe carry more computer power on our smart phones than the early IBM mainframe computers. Utilize virtual work and team s. MORE >>
BIZNOLOGY Does Your Marketing Solve Your Customers' Problems?
| TUESDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2010
Image via Wikipedia
. I've often counseled that you need to solve your customers' problems to be a successful Internet
marketer. They don't just offer gift ideas based on recipient, but also based on budget (Gifts Under), popularity (Top Gifts), by age
or even personality (such as entertainer or trend setter). Internet
Marketing christmas kmart targetFor B2B businesses, you might be able to figure out how to do that. But some businesses seem to have a much bigger challenge. mean, what problem can K-mart solve? You are looking for a gift. This gives you the answer. MORE >>
BIZNOLOGY Blogger outreach is earned media PR, isn’t it?
| TUESDAY, JUNE 26, 2012
1] Earned media often refers specifically to publicity gained through editorial influence, whereas social media refers to publicity gained through grassroots action, particularly on the Internet
. The media may include any mass media outlets, such as newspaper, television, radio, and the Internet
, and may include a variety of formats, such as news articles or shows, letters to the editor, editorials, and polls on television and the Internet
.” ” (Wikipedia
). may well be mistaken. ” I quickly responded, “Funny. This is a pity. Why is this a pity? MORE >>
BIZNOLOGY Are you turning your marketing into PR?
| THURSDAY, AUGUST 23, 2012
Photo credit: Wikipedia
. PR people can be the new marketers because their approach to messaging works better in the digital age
Marketing Public Relations Business Communication Digital marketing IBM marketing Message public relationsSome of you might be scandalized to here me urge you to turn marketing into PR. mean, I have a reputation as someone who is constantly advising people to measure everything they do in terms of sales–the direct marketing playbook–and it’s very hard to do that in public relations. MORE >>
BIZNOLOGY Tips for Next Gen Digital Marketing and PR Pros
| MONDAY, APRIL 9, 2012
Photo credit: Wikipedia
. This one is for digital media marketers and PR pros of all ages
: Be a disciple of Life-Long Learning. Internet
Marketing Public Relations Social Media Marketing Digital marketing Digital media Facebook marketing public relations Search engine optimization SEO social media Web search engineWhat’s the future of digital media marketing and social public relations? What trends are we, as seasoned digital media marketers, seeing in the marketplace? It’s spring, which means it’s mentoring season. The great news for marketing and PR students? MORE >>
- Get Into Your Buyer’s Psyche To Create Relevant Digital Marketing BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, MAY 9, 2012
- Can the Yellow Pages Beat Google? BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2010
- The Internet industry sounds like Charlie Brown's teacher BIZNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JULY 15, 2011
- On Leaks and Privacy and Social Media BIZNOLOGY | MONDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2010
- What’s next? Social Media and the Information Life Cycle BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2011
- Marketing Lessons from the Grateful Dead BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2010
- Your social media faults are not in the tools but in ourselves BIZNOLOGY | THURSDAY, APRIL 12, 2012
- Unified Marketing: Buzzword or Bellwether? FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2010
- Social Media U: Take a Class in Social Media - ReadWriteWeb BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- The New Social Buyer Ecosystem BUYEROLOGY | SUNDAY, JULY 24, 2011
- Content Anticipation: E-mail Holds Interest between Issues BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, AUGUST 10, 2010
- KCNN: Principles Module BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | TUESDAY, JULY 1, 2008
- The Ripple Effect of Blogging: Inbound Marketing is Not Enough to Exist CONVERSIONATION | THURSDAY, JULY 14, 2011
- Are Keywords Market-Shares? BIZNOLOGY | MONDAY, JUNE 25, 2012
- 5 Critical Roles that Need SEO Skills BIZNOLOGY | MONDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2012
- Listening Online Isn’t A Lost Art, You Must Find It BIZNOLOGY | FRIDAY, MARCH 15, 2013
- The Ascent of the Social Buyer BUYEROLOGY | MONDAY, AUGUST 8, 2011
- Importance of Context to Understanding the New Social Buyer Persona BUYEROLOGY | SUNDAY, APRIL 17, 2011
- 4 Advanced Targeting Techniques Every Facebook Advertiser Should Master HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2012
- Businesses discover QR codes as marketing method INBLURBS | FRIDAY, MARCH 4, 2011
- Research Methods 'Beyond Google' :: Inside Higher Ed :: Higher Education's Source for News, Views and Jobs BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- Reinvent B2B Sales With Buyer Personas BUYEROLOGY | THURSDAY, MAY 12, 2011
- Ten social media and technology mega-trends to watch GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | TUESDAY, AUGUST 10, 2010
- Top 56 B2B Marketing Posts October 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2010
- Top 40 Posts and Hot Topics of Inbound Marketing and Social Media B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | WEDNESDAY, JULY 7, 2010
- Six degrees of separation in instant messaging | Emerging Technology Trends | ZDNet.com BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- Is Your Social Media Strategy a Field of Dreams? INBOUND SALES NETWORK | THURSDAY, MARCH 3, 2011
- Top 56 B2B Marketing Posts for September 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2010
- Buyer Experience Innovation: 5 Management Principles BUYEROLOGY | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2010
- Use Buyer Personas to Segment by Buying Behavior BUYEROLOGY | WEDNESDAY, MAY 11, 2011
- Technologies are no longer the great disruptors; the consumer is. E-STORM | FRIDAY, MARCH 11, 2011
- BMJ blogs " Blog Archive " Richard Smith: Get with Web 2.0 or become yesterday's person BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- Maslow and Marketing - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | THURSDAY, MARCH 16, 2006
- Laughter, the best medicine, but for marketing? BIZNOLOGY | THURSDAY, MAY 20, 2010
- Taming Social Media - How to keep track of social networking, blogs and Twitter and still get your job done. MY TRAVELS ON THE NET | THURSDAY, JANUARY 15, 2009
- A Seismic Shift in Epistemology (EDUCAUSE Review) | EDUCAUSE CONNECT BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- Information Literacy and Big6 BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- 50 Habits of a Highly Effective Blogger " EdithYeung.com BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.