| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | BIZNOLOGY
JULY 24, 2013 [Aging, Internet] Wake up to the Internet of Things
'Photo credit: Wikipedia. There is a great deal of talk about the Internet of things and how it will create an unimaginable number of connections between everyday devices. Think about the simple fact that while our relationship with time is tighter than ever almost no one wears a watch – at least no one under the age of 20! Today’s Internet culture is clearly in conflict.
| | BIZNOLOGY
APRIL 12, 2013 [Aging, Internet] Defining Corporate Listening In the Online Age
'Photo credit: Wikipedia. You still need to listen to each other but now it is just as important to be listening to everyone and everything because of the rapid growth and increasing importance of the Internet in day to day company operations. If you have been paying attention there is a pattern to my posts here at Biznology in the recent past. It’s It’s quite simple.
NOVEMBER 18, 2013 | BIZNOLOGY
[Aging, Internet] How does Vodafone prove digital media’s effectiveness?
OCTOBER 30, 2013 | BIZNOLOGY
[Aging, Internet] Why marketers need to embrace responsive design
SEPTEMBER 4, 2013 | BIZNOLOGY
[Aging, Internet] Are You Promoting Yourself as a Digital Marketer?
JULY 30, 2013 | BIZNOLOGY
[Aging, Internet] What we can learn from Anthony Weiner
JULY 24, 2013 | BIZNOLOGY
[Aging, Internet] Wake up to the Internet of Things
MAY 24, 2013 | BIZNOLOGY
[Aging, Internet] Is it even possible to destroy your reputation today?
| || || |
| | BIZNOLOGY
OCTOBER 28, 2011 [Aging, Internet] Are Local Websites Like the Internet’s Old Gray Mare?
Here is the first verse of the song as taken from Wikipedia: Oh, the old gray mare, she ain’t what she used to be, Ain’t what she used to be, ain’t what she used to be. Well, now there may be a modern take on this ode to aging. Websites age in Internet years – You know that one human year is the same as seven dog years, right? No surprise there.
| | BIZNOLOGY
OCTOBER 25, 2011 [Aging, Internet] You’ve probably over-farmed your donors’ land
Image via Wikipedia. The Internet allows much smaller donors to be actively appreciated for their micro-donations. The Internet allows all of these things to be easily and readily tested. They also relied exclusively on the New York Times as a platform for development, a platform that is becoming less and less viable in the information age. Or fertilizers? Is that true?
| | MEASURABLE MARKETING
JANUARY 19, 2012 [Aging, Internet] SOPA: The Rise of a New Internet Era?
Some of the bill's opponents, namely Mashable's editor-in-chief Lance Ulanoff, have declared that the passing of SOPA, if it were to occur, would be a regression into the " Dark Ages ". Others have taken a less apocalyptic stance, but most agree that if passed, this legislation would radically change the face of the internet and content sharing. For journalists, bloggers and techies.
| | BIZNOLOGY
JANUARY 26, 2011 [Aging, Internet] The Internet killed the "One-Day Story"
Image via Wikipedia. Unfortunately, the Internet has forever ended the technique of letting the storm blow over. This clearly the thought process of a bygone era, now that we are in the age of Google, but I still sometimes hear well-meaning people provide this advice. Internet Marketing Public Relations Social Media Marketing publicrelations socialmedia
| || || || |
BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2010 [Aging, Internet] Does Your Marketing Solve Your Customers' Problems?
Image via Wikipedia. I've often counseled that you need to solve your customers' problems to be a successful Internet marketer. They don't just offer gift ideas based on recipient, but also based on budget (Gifts Under), popularity (Top Gifts), by age or even personality (such as entertainer or trend setter). Internet Marketing christmas kmart targetFor B2B businesses, you might be able to figure out how to do that. But some businesses seem to have a much bigger challenge. mean, what problem can K-mart solve? You are looking for a gift. This gives you the answer. MORE >>
BIZNOLOGY | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2013 [Aging, Internet] Re-Inventing Organizations: Taking “Mad Men” into the 21st Century
Photo credit: Wikipedia. Yet, how much has the Internet, mobile devices, and social networks impacted how today’s business organizations are structured or how work gets done? The age of the all powerful ‘boss’ is very 20 th century. Internet Marketing employee engagement employment Information technology Mad Men Modular work organizational change Organizational leadership Organizational transformation Social network Technology Virtual workWe carry more computer power on our smart phones than the early IBM mainframe computers. Utilize virtual work and team s. MORE >>
BIZNOLOGY | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2013 [Aging, Internet] How does Vodafone prove digital media’s effectiveness?
'(Photo credit: Wikipedia). The main target: Target Audience is age 25-50 males / females. Certainly, age groups below 25 and over 50 remain main targets but we consider/treat the age groups 12-18 and 18-25 as special cases, along with the over 50′s as more traditional hence less digital savvy. Internet Marketing Slider Business Business Services Byron Sharp Customer Management Marketing and Advertising Peter Buckley social media Target audience Vodafone They wanted to increase social signals and make them stronger. 350B in spending power. Frederick F. MORE >>
BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 8, 2012 [Aging, Internet] Why Every Social Media Team Needs Millennials AND Boomers
Photo credit: Wikipedia. Sloane argues that her generation has been “around long enough to see how life worked without it but had it thrown upon us at an age where the ways to make the best/correct use of it came most naturally to us.”. In my experience, only a small percentage of business professionals over the age of 40 are as comfortable and enthusiastic about social media as the under-25 crowd. Community Manager Social Media Marketing ageism Business Cathryn Sloane experience Facebook internet skills social media marketing team Young youthThat’s right. MORE >>
BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2013 [Aging, Internet] Why marketers need to embrace responsive design
'Photo credit: Wikipedia. Clearly, we live in a mobile age right now and we need to be present in the mobile space to tell our brand’s story. B2B Marketing Content Marketing Internet Marketing Slider Desktop computer Mobile device Mobile phone mobile Web Responsive web design Web design Website Ever visit a website on a mobile device, and find it virtually unreadable because it’s a desktop website and everything is too small to read on your little screen? That is a site that needs responsive design and here’s why marketers need to embrace responsive design for our websites. If MORE >>
- [Aging, Internet] Are you turning your marketing into PR? BIZNOLOGY | THURSDAY, AUGUST 23, 2012
- [Aging, Internet] Get Into Your Buyer’s Psyche To Create Relevant Digital Marketing BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, MAY 9, 2012
- [Aging, Internet] Tips for Next Gen Digital Marketing and PR Pros BIZNOLOGY | MONDAY, APRIL 9, 2012
- [Aging, Internet] Can the Yellow Pages Beat Google? BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2010
- [Aging, Internet] The Internet industry sounds like Charlie Brown's teacher BIZNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JULY 15, 2011
- [Aging, Internet] Blogger outreach is earned media PR, isn’t it? BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, JUNE 26, 2012
- [Aging, Internet] On Leaks and Privacy and Social Media BIZNOLOGY | MONDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2010
- [Aging, Internet] What’s next? Social Media and the Information Life Cycle BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2011
- [Aging, Internet] Marketing Lessons from the Grateful Dead BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2010
- [Aging, Internet] Are You Promoting Yourself as a Digital Marketer? BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2013
- [Aging, Internet] KCNN: Principles Module BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | TUESDAY, JULY 1, 2008
- [Aging, Internet] Your social media faults are not in the tools but in ourselves BIZNOLOGY | THURSDAY, APRIL 12, 2012
- [Aging, Internet] Unified Marketing: Buzzword or Bellwether? FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2010
- [Aging, Internet] Social Media U: Take a Class in Social Media - ReadWriteWeb BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- [Aging, Internet] Content Anticipation: E-mail Holds Interest between Issues BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, AUGUST 10, 2010
- [Aging, Internet] The New Social Buyer Ecosystem BUYEROLOGY | SUNDAY, JULY 24, 2011
- [Aging, Internet] Six degrees of separation in instant messaging | Emerging Technology Trends | ZDNet.com BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- [Aging, Internet] Research Methods 'Beyond Google' :: Inside Higher Ed :: Higher Education's Source for News, Views and Jobs BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- [Aging, Internet] The Ripple Effect of Blogging: Inbound Marketing is Not Enough to Exist CONVERSIONATION | THURSDAY, JULY 14, 2011
- [Aging, Internet] The Ascent of the Social Buyer BUYEROLOGY | MONDAY, AUGUST 8, 2011
- [Aging, Internet] Are Keywords Market-Shares? BIZNOLOGY | MONDAY, JUNE 25, 2012
- [Aging, Internet] Listening Online Isn’t A Lost Art, You Must Find It BIZNOLOGY | FRIDAY, MARCH 15, 2013
- [Aging, Internet] Is it even possible to destroy your reputation today? BIZNOLOGY | FRIDAY, MAY 24, 2013
- [Aging, Internet] 5 Critical Roles that Need SEO Skills BIZNOLOGY | MONDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2012
- [Aging, Internet] Importance of Context to Understanding the New Social Buyer Persona BUYEROLOGY | SUNDAY, APRIL 17, 2011
- [Aging, Internet] 50 Habits of a Highly Effective Blogger " EdithYeung.com BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- [Aging, Internet] Businesses discover QR codes as marketing method INBLURBS | FRIDAY, MARCH 4, 2011
- [Aging, Internet] Reinvent B2B Sales With Buyer Personas BUYEROLOGY | THURSDAY, MAY 12, 2011
- [Aging, Internet] 4 Advanced Targeting Techniques Every Facebook Advertiser Should Master HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2012
- [Aging, Internet] Ten social media and technology mega-trends to watch GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | TUESDAY, AUGUST 10, 2010
- [Aging, Internet] BMJ blogs " Blog Archive " Richard Smith: Get with Web 2.0 or become yesterday's person BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- [Aging, Internet] Top 56 B2B Marketing Posts October 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2010
- [Aging, Internet] What we can learn from Anthony Weiner BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, JULY 30, 2013
- [Aging, Internet] Top 40 Posts and Hot Topics of Inbound Marketing and Social Media B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | WEDNESDAY, JULY 7, 2010
- [Aging, Internet] Buyer Experience Innovation: 5 Management Principles BUYEROLOGY | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2010
- [Aging, Internet] Is Your Social Media Strategy a Field of Dreams? INBOUND SALES NETWORK | THURSDAY, MARCH 3, 2011
- [Aging, Internet] Top 56 B2B Marketing Posts for September 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2010
- [Aging, Internet] Use Buyer Personas to Segment by Buying Behavior BUYEROLOGY | WEDNESDAY, MAY 11, 2011
- [Aging, Internet] Technologies are no longer the great disruptors; the consumer is. E-STORM | FRIDAY, MARCH 11, 2011
- [Aging, Internet] Maslow and Marketing - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | THURSDAY, MARCH 16, 2006
- [Aging, Internet] Laughter, the best medicine, but for marketing? BIZNOLOGY | THURSDAY, MAY 20, 2010
- [Aging, Internet] Taming Social Media - How to keep track of social networking, blogs and Twitter and still get your job done. MY TRAVELS ON THE NET | THURSDAY, JANUARY 15, 2009
- [Aging, Internet] A Seismic Shift in Epistemology (EDUCAUSE Review) | EDUCAUSE CONNECT BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- [Aging, Internet] Information Literacy and Big6 BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.