| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS
MARCH 23, 2011 Are Content Curators the power behind social media influence?
Traditionally, there has been a 1-9-90 rule when it come to creating and consuming content: There’s a new element in this equation, though: Content Curators — people who make a practice of finding content relevant to their friends and followers, and then sharing links to that content. Let’s look at the dynamics that make content curators so powerful. Based Reshare value.
| | B2B MEMES
APRIL 5, 2011 Journalism, Aggregation, and Doing Things with Words
There has been a burst of blog posts today discussing the arguments for and against aggregation in journalism. First, in the order I encountered them, was Robert Niles’s post in the Online Journalism Review , followed by Mary Hamilton’s response on her blog, Metamedia. Hence this blog entry. When Hamilton @replied me (twice) to ask how she was missing the point, the limitations of Twitter made it difficult to know whether she was offended or looking for constructive debate. New-Media Models aggregation curation journalism new mediaBut (as J.
| || || |
| | WRITTENT
MAY 15, 2013 15 Key Facts about Content Curation
'For many content marketers, curation is something of a silver bullet. For many companies, it’s no longer enough to blog three times a week and release a white paper once a quarter. The average B2B marketer is using 12 different content marketing tactics , and a curation strategy can boost the volume of information shared without dramatically increasing the workload.
| | B2B MEMES
APRIL 13, 2011 Why Aggregation Is Not Distasteful
What is it about aggregation that riles so many journalists? But why should individual writers, who have much to gain from the exposure aggregation can provide, find it offensive? To judge from a TABPI Twitter debate I took part in last month, one reason for some may be that they don’t understand it. After After offering a few mild criticisms of Keller’s anti-aggregation editorial, I received this comeback: “If stories were aggregated & printed to distribute, I think people would find that distasteful. But this is not what aggregation is about.
| | CONTENT MARKETING EXPERIENCE
MARCH 16, 2013 Content curation platforms: in-depth review of Intigi
After my recent ‘how to’ and review post on Scoop.it , an easy-to-use, content curation platform for virtually everyone, here is a second review in the content curation platforms series. Content curation for business. After all, content curation is less mainstream that we sometimes are made to believe. still have more respect for creators than for curators, in general.
| | WEBBIQUITY
SEPTEMBER 21, 2010 Content Aggregation: The Future of (B2B and Consumer) Media?
Instead, successful media will become aggregators and editors of content, rather than creators. Online content aggregation is as old as the Internet itself, beginning with AOL. Technology to “scrape websites and republish content (legally or not) has also been around for some time, but until recently, doing content aggregation well required either a massive investment in infrastructure (like Moreover ) or a unworkable level of manual effort. New tools, however, are bringing sophisticated content aggregation and curation within reach of midsized enterprises.
| || || || |
INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY Is Content Curation an Easy Way for Content Marketers to Do More.
| WEDNESDAY, JULY 14, 2010
Home Marketing Matters About Contact B2B Marketing Store Company Website Is Content Curation
an Easy Way for Content Marketers to Do More With Less? by Achinta Mitra on July 14, 2010 in B2B Marketing Collateral , Content Marketing , Industrial Marketing Strategies , Integrated Industrial Marketing Even though “content curation
” is not a common phrase, there’s plenty of discussion to be found on the Internet. Heck, even MS Word kept flagging curation
as a misspelled word. So curated
content is not something new. What is content curation
? hit the mother lode! MORE >>
HUBSPOT A Marketer’s Guide to Content Curation
| THURSDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2010
There is an elephant in the online marketing “room,” and the elephant’s name is Curation
is the most important part of online marketing that no one is talking about. Applying Curation
to Our Problems. Curation
is the process of selecting and aggregating
information into one place that creates more value for information consumers, because they don’t have to spend time researching and visiting all of the original sources. Curation
has become a fixture for many successful news blogs
on the web today. MORE >>
B2B MEMES Three Ways to Make Media More Personal
| SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2011
. So you must point them to it by identifying and aggregating
good content from other sites—even from competitive sites. To make your content more personal, you have to empowever every person on your staff and give them a bigger role in deciding what content to create and curate
. You need to encourage and promote their Twitter
accounts and other social media outlets, even at the risk of allowing their personal brand to outshine your own media brand. MUD day 20: Back in the late 90s or early aughts, one of the hot topics in the Web 1.0 The onset of Web 2.0 MORE >>
IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE Why Reddit Is Relevant To Marketers [CHART]
| MONDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2013
In the last few weeks he has posted a steady stream of fascinating pictures to Facebook, Google+ and Twitter
, conducted the first Google Hangout from space, uploaded YouTube videos of experiments, performed a live song with the band Barenaked Ladies, and conducted an AMA (Ask Me Anything) on Reddit, which garnered nearly 8,000 comments. Beyond Facebook, Twitter
, and LinkedIn, marketers can tap into Reddit for a thriving source of community. Why Reddit Is Relevant To Marketers [CHART] is from Eloqua’s It’s All About Revenue, a Blog
Covering Business To Business Marketing. MORE >>
CONNECT THE DOCS ClickInsights: Aggregating the Best Content in B2B Marketing
| THURSDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2009
The pace at which content is being added to the web has increased dramatically and so has the value of aggregating
the best. How will the content aggregation
landscape change in the next few years? What will the impact on content aggregation
be as the semantic web starts to really take off? We have invited Tony Karrer to share his insights on content aggregation
. Website TechEmpower Blog
eLearningTech & SoCalCTO Twitter
TonyKarrer. In the world of B2B Marketing, I'm actually one of the 95% who can't spend the time subscribing to individual blogs
. MORE >>
- 11 digital marketing resolution ideas for ’13 BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, JANUARY 1, 2013
- 6 Social Media Marketing Roadblocks and How to Plow Through Them ENGAGE | MONDAY, APRIL 4, 2011
- 2012 #Nifty50 Top Men in Technology on Twitter BLUE FOCUS MARKETING | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2012
- How to Get the Latest and Greatest B2B News and Insights – Personalized Just for You WEBBIQUITY | FRIDAY, JANUARY 6, 2012
- New Features Added to B2B Marketing Zone and Social Media Informer WEBBIQUITY | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 17, 2011
- Savvy Speaks: Best B2B Twitter Tips SAVVY B2B MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 19, 2011
- 40 Awesome Marketing Tweets From 2011 B2B MARKETING INSIDER | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 22, 2011
- Maximize your SEO benefit on Google+ in 8 simple steps BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2011
- Social business and knowledge as an accident of paper BIZNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JANUARY 18, 2013
- 23 (More) of the Best Social Media Guides, Tips and Resources of 2012 WEBBIQUITY | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2012
- 5 Tactics to Earn an Avalanche of Tweets, Likes and Followers MODERN B2B MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, MAY 18, 2011
- Other Voices: A Discussion with Mark Ragan, CEO of Ragan Communications B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, APRIL 29, 2011
- Insights Into The Social Mind LEADER NETWORKS | TUESDAY, JULY 10, 2012
- LinkedIn Launches "LinkedIn Today" - Tips Marketers Need to Know HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, MARCH 10, 2011
- 15 Insider Tips for Creating a Content Creation Machine [SlideShare] HUBSPOT | MONDAY, APRIL 1, 2013
- Click, Read, Learn: B2B Marketing Zone Is Fast Food for the Brain WRITING ON THE WEB | FRIDAY, JUNE 11, 2010
- Open Research: A Framework for Social Analytics DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | SUNDAY, AUGUST 14, 2011
- 19 New Featured Sources on the B2B Marketing Zone WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, JULY 26, 2010
- 12 (of the) Best Content Marketing Guides, Tips and Tactics of 2011 WEBBIQUITY | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 18, 2012
- The Next Big Thing for Marketers: Social Magazines HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, JULY 21, 2010
- Integrate Social Networks with your Corporate Website with ‘Social Sign On’ DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2010
- Shouting Into Empty Barrels: Coping with the Decline of Associations B2B MARKETING UNPLUGGED | THURSDAY, AUGUST 2, 2012
- How Marketing Legend Guy Kawasaki Manages His Social Media Presence HUBSPOT | MONDAY, MAY 13, 2013
- The Top 12 Marketing News Updates You Should Be Thankful For HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2011
- Top 56 B2B Marketing Posts for September 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2010
- How a Small VC's Commitment to Content Made a BIG Difference HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, APRIL 12, 2012
- What’s next? Social Media and the Information Life Cycle BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2011
- How to Get People to Care About Your Social Presence w/ @Jaybaer [@InboundNow #19] HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, MAY 5, 2011
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.