| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | BIZIBLE
OCTOBER 29, 2015 [Adwords, Lead Generation] Drive More Revenue With AdWords: Everything B2B Marketers Need To Know
(Finally, a past-due update for our AdWords For Lead Gen guide -- everything you need to know about AdWords to successfully generate leads AND drive more revenue.). When it comes to marketing for B2B companies with a sales team, search engine marketing (SEM) is particularly important. CLICK TO TWEET. So What’s Different About The Updated Version?
| | WEBBIQUITY
JULY 24, 2012 [Adwords, Lead Generation] Seven Common AdWords Mistakes to Avoid
That makes AdWords a critical component for any company seeking to dominate the first page of search results. Yet I often hear from prospective or new clients that they have used Google AdWords in the past and stopped because it “didn’t work” for their business. Here then are seven common mistakes to avoid when setting up and optimizing an AdWords campaign.
OCTOBER 29, 2015 | BIZIBLE
[Adwords, Lead Generation] Drive More Revenue With AdWords: Everything B2B Marketers Need To Know
MAY 27, 2015 | KEO MARKETING
[Adwords, Lead Generation] KEO Marketing Captures Top Honor for Search Engine Marketing in Business MARKETING Association 2015 B2 Awards
APRIL 2, 2015 | FATHOM
[Adwords, Lead Generation] SEM is “Most Effective” B2B Marketing Strategy | CMI Manufacturing Report (2015)
FEBRUARY 24, 2015 | THE POINT
[Adwords, Lead Generation] Failing at Paid Search? Maybe You’re Just Measuring It Wrong.
FEBRUARY 10, 2015 | MARKETING ACTION
[Adwords, Lead Generation] How PeopleHR Went From Lead Overload to Record-Setting Revenue
DECEMBER 12, 2014 | THE POINT
[Adwords, Lead Generation] 5 Simple PPC Landing Page Changes that May Improve Your Quality Score
| | THE POINT
FEBRUARY 24, 2015 [Adwords, Lead Generation] Failing at Paid Search? Maybe You’re Just Measuring It Wrong.
Are you trying to generate downloads, registrations, page views, sales leads, qualified leads, sales? which precise keywords are generating those actions at the lowest cost. Don’t stop tracking at clicks, because you’ll have no idea how those clicks are converting into leads. It’s easy to see why. Your search campaign should measure: 1. And so on.
| | FATHOM
APRIL 2, 2015 [Adwords, Lead Generation] SEM is “Most Effective” B2B Marketing Strategy | CMI Manufacturing Report (2015)
The report, which surveyed hundreds of B2B manufacturing marketers across North America, ranked search engine marketing (also referred to as PPC , SEM and search advertising ) as the most effective advertising method for manufacturers. If your company is part of this 30 percent not yet utilizing SEM, here are 7 reasons why you may want to consider adding it to your marketing mix: 1.
| | THE POINT
DECEMBER 12, 2014 [Adwords, Lead Generation] 5 Simple PPC Landing Page Changes that May Improve Your Quality Score
You can determine whether or not a particular landing page needs help by going to the Keywords tab in your AdWords campaign and placing the cursor over the speech bubble next to the status of any keyword. As most PPC advertisers already know, Google’s Quality Score measures what Google perceives to be the quality of your keyword ads. Promoting transparency and trustworthiness.
| | THE POINT
OCTOBER 18, 2012 [Adwords, Lead Generation] B2B Display Ads with Demographic Targeting: Why Doesn’t Google Do This?
Madison Logic , a provider of “data powered lead solutions” based in New York, also announced a similar offering this fall with their Data Match Lead Retargeting service. Coming in quick succession, all these announcements represent a potentially dramatic shift in the use of display advertising as a demand generation tool for B2B advertisers. Technically, it should be possible.
WEBBIQUITY | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2010 [Adwords, Lead Generation] Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Best Practices
Search engine marketing (SEM) can be a powerful lead generation source, or a complete waste of money. B2B marketers often get less from their SEM programs than possible by overlooking basic but critical steps. Here are some best practices to optimize your results from SEM campaigns: 1. Your goals—how many leads or sales are you planning to drive from search marketing? Ultimately, the goal of SEM is to produce either leads or sales, not just clicks, so conversion tracking is a critical component of your search marketing campaigns. MORE >>
MARKETING ACTION | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2015 [Adwords, Lead Generation] How PeopleHR Went From Lead Overload to Record-Setting Revenue
In fact, they have over 1,000 customers, ranging from small companies to big organizations, But rapid expansion has caused their sales and marketing teams to experience some significant challenges. Lead Overload. The marketing team at PeopleHR has rarely had a problem when it comes to generating inbound leads. They’ve been using channels like Google AdWords, PPC, and other SEM and content syndication activities to attract new prospects. Each campaign is designed to provide an asset through lead capture forms on their web site. MORE >>
WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, APRIL 20, 2009 [Adwords, Lead Generation] Best of 2008: SEM Landing Pages
Once you've optimized the list of keywords in your search engine marketing campaign, tweaked the bids and crafted stellar ad text to bring visitors to your site, landing page design is critical to converting those visitors into sales or leads. Here are a few of the best posts about SEM landing page design from last year. Lead Generation Form Optimization Tips and Tricks - Google Analytics by VKI Studios Darcy Foster explains how to use Google Analytics and Omniture for conversion rate measurement, then provides tips for testing different approaches to improving conversions. MORE >>
WEBMARKETCENTRAL | FRIDAY, MAY 22, 2009 [Adwords, Lead Generation] 3 More Tips for Optimizing SEM Campaigns
The previous post on this topic advised search engine marketers to bid on their own company name and branded terms, keep keyword lists clean and cross-pollinate SEO and SEM efforts. Here are three more tips for optimizing results from SEM programs such as Google AdWords. 1. Used properly, content networks can add significantly to paid search lead generation. In Google AdWords, click Tools in the Campaign Management tab, then go to Site and Category Exclusion. Ultimately, what you're looking for is keywords that produce leads below a certain cost point. MORE >>
WEBBIQUITY | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 2, 2013 [Adwords, Lead Generation] 102 Compelling Social Media and Online Marketing Stats and Facts for 2012 (and 2013)
What’s the key to generating more inbound marketing leads? 79% of marketers measure website traffic from social media, and 68% track engagement metrics on social networks, but just 26% measure the relationship of social media activity to leads and sales. companies have integrated social media with their customer service, sales, or product development processes. Social media may be good for 99 things, but lead generation ain’t one of them. 48% have generated customers through Twitter and 42% through Facebook. ( Visual.ly ). 8. MORE >>
- [Adwords, Lead Generation] The 5 Top Media for Cold Prospecting VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, JANUARY 26, 2012
- [Adwords, Lead Generation] The Top 3 Priorities for 2010 Marketing Budgets DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2009
- [Adwords, Lead Generation] 10 Examples of Facebook Ads That Actually Work (And Why) HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, JUNE 22, 2012
- [Adwords, Lead Generation] KEO Marketing Captures Top Honor for Search Engine Marketing in Business MARKETING Association 2015 B2 Awards KEO MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, MAY 27, 2015
- [Adwords, Lead Generation] How Even YOU Can Master PPC Campaign Management [TEMPLATE] HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2012
- [Adwords, Lead Generation] Digital Marketing Glossary, Part 1 MARKETING ACTION | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2014
- [Adwords, Lead Generation] Best Social Media Stats, Facts and Marketing Research of 2010 WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, JANUARY 17, 2011
- [Adwords, Lead Generation] 6 Tactics For Overcoming The High Cost Of Clicks In B2B PPC DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2010
- [Adwords, Lead Generation] Best Search Engine Marketing Tips of 2009, Part 1 WEBBIQUITY | SUNDAY, JANUARY 10, 2010
- [Adwords, Lead Generation] 19 New Featured Sources on the B2B Marketing Zone WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, JULY 26, 2010
- [Adwords, Lead Generation] The 8 Layers of a B2B Web Marketing Plan WEBMARKETCENTRAL | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2008
- [Adwords, Lead Generation] Best of 2009 (So Far): Search Engine Marketing WEBMARKETCENTRAL | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2009
- [Adwords, Lead Generation] Interview with The Funnelholic DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2009
- [Adwords, Lead Generation] Best of 2008 (So Far) - Search Engine Marketing, Part 1 WEBMARKETCENTRAL | THURSDAY, AUGUST 14, 2008
- [Adwords, Lead Generation] Best of 2008: Strategy and Branding, Part 2 WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, JULY 20, 2009
- [Adwords, Lead Generation] B2B Marketing Fast Fixes WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, JULY 14, 2008
- [Adwords, Lead Generation] Best of 2008: Social Media Optimization, Part 5 WEBMARKETCENTRAL | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2009