| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | INBLURBS
JULY 11, 2011 Attract your buyer persona with article marketing to generate more business leads
Article marketing or we can say content marketing is a very interesting way to attract customers online. Writing customer attractive articles helps in bringing new customers for your business and by generating quality leads. Article marketing is a great way to generate business leads for your businesses. How Article marketing works for your business. Tweet this on Twitter! =.
| | INBLURBS
SEPTEMBER 6, 2011 Ten Simple Steps to make Twitter your Business Leads Machine
Social media sites like Facebook with its more than 750 million users, Twitter with its more than 280 million users and the business network LinkedIn with its more than 100 million users offer wide opportunities for businesses, not matter if they are B2B or B2C, to get seen and to get in touch with their future customers. 1st Register with Twitter and complete your profile and customize it.
| || || |
| | INBLURBS
SEPTEMBER 24, 2011 How to Take Advantage from Mobile Marketing & Location Based Marketing
Is mobile marketing recently a part of your inbound marketing strategy? More and more people worldwide use mobile devices daily to access the web, to shop and to network on social media sites. Social sites like Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn have apps out there to make it dump easy to communicate and update the network from the run. That’s up by 2.2 percentage points from just 3 months prior.
| | INBLURBS
SEPTEMBER 29, 2011 Is Google+ a good bet for your business?
When Google+ was launched some people had the opinion that it will destroy Facebook in a short time period. Within the first weeks which have been running under invitation only to get an Google+ account, Google+ as been able to register more than ten million users. But this has not happen. Sure users which use Facebook are also on G+ now but no exodus took place. That’s for sure!
| | INBLURBS
FEBRUARY 28, 2011 How to show short term social media ROI to your boss?
To calculate the value $$$ of the generated social media traffic which hits your landing pages, you could research the Google AdWords Keywords pricing. To show a short term ROI out from social media is important to keep the activities motivated and long lasting. In the long term social media brings massive branding power as well. How to show short term social media ROI? Send article as PDF.
| | INBLURBS
JUNE 9, 2011 Small Business SEO Strategies
What’s the biggest mistake that most small businesses make when it comes to SEO? Personally, I would suggest that a common problem is being unrealistic about what can be achieved. Does this mean that it’s not possible for a small business to gain considerable rewards from search engine optimization? But you need to think carefully about your strategy if you want to achieve cost effective results.
| || || || |
INBLURBS 10 Great Ways How to Reach Global B2B Customers with LinkedIn
| TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2011
This makes it much easier for the search engines to index your profile and for future customers
to find it during their research online. Here you can write a brief description about your business and how it benefits the future customer
. LinkedIn has about 100 million users from all over the world and the majority of 56% comes from outside the US. As the biggest business related social network, LinkedIn offers large opportunities for B2B to get in touch with future and to stay in touch with recent business partners. To list all of them would lead to far. Twitter stream. Overview. MORE >>
INBLURBS 3 Ways how to use Online Video for Business Lead Generation
| MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2011
Let your satisfied customers
talk about your products and publish and market those videos everywhere on the web. The average internet user is watching 30 minutes of video online daily! These people mostly lookout for entertainment. This opens wide opportunities for your business to get your products and services in front of potential future buyers when they are looking. The use of online video is growing as people also increasingly watch videos from their mobile devices. Videos made as product pitches are not a good bet to attract interested people. Steve Garfield’s video blog. MORE >>
INBLURBS 4 Powerful Reasons to Start Your Corporate Blog
| FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2011
With the increasing demand of finding new and creative ways to get the attention of future buyers and recent customers
, corporate blogs are established as a trust and credibility building way to show expertise and to get in touch with target audience. Studies show that 57% of companies who blog get customers
through their blogging effort! The more articles are published the more outposts are there to get found from future customers
on the web. Companies like IBM use blogging to get seen online. Blogging companies get up to 97% more Inbound Links. Tweet this on Twitter! MORE >>
INBLURBS Study shows: 20 of 100 of your customers are researching on Google
| THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2011
Smart companies direct this “outpost traffic” to optimized landing pages to generate business leads, to get new customers
and increase revenue! The more content you publish, the more your chances will increase to get found from future customer
. More interesting is that 20 percent of searches on Google each day have NEVER been searched for before. So every day 20 percent of chances are completely new with new search terms which include products and services. What does this mean for your business? And here is your big opportunity to profit from this fact. This effect multiplies! MORE >>
INBLURBS 6 Smart ways for local inbound marketing for restaurants
| MONDAY, MARCH 28, 2011
How can local internet marketing help to increase customers
and revenue for restaurant? Local directory listings, GOOGLE’s: shopping, places, recipes and Google AdWords
. Restaurants are mostly dependent on local clients. As any other business it is important for them to get found and to get visited in the second step. When people research for products and services they go online first. No matter if they research for local products and services. They go to Google search to find them! So you need to get found on Google to get more business! Video. Corporate Blog. Social Media. MORE >>
- Social Media Recruiting for Businesses Made Easy! INBLURBS | MONDAY, AUGUST 29, 2011
- Mobile Marketing Goes Online? INBLURBS | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2011
- 5 Easy steps to get found on Google from your potential customers INBLURBS | TUESDAY, JULY 12, 2011
- Social Media Marketing Daily Tasks or How to eat an Elephant? INBLURBS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2011
- SHOCKING: How to Destroy your Business Reputation? BUY leads! INBLURBS | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2011
- Inbound marketing targeted low cost lead generation and where to start? INBLURBS | TUESDAY, JULY 19, 2011
- How to reach 43 percent of all online consumers with your brand message INBLURBS | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2011
- Social Media puts your business at risk! Are you prepared? INBLURBS | FRIDAY, AUGUST 19, 2011
- 6 Facebook Page Business Advantages to support your social media marketing strategies INBLURBS | TUESDAY, JULY 5, 2011
- Facebook Video Calling for Real Time marketing with social media INBLURBS | WEDNESDAY, JULY 6, 2011
- Facebook’s Online Education Center for Businesses INBLURBS | THURSDAY, JULY 28, 2011
- 3.5 billion Reasons for Content Marketing on Facebook for Lead Generation INBLURBS | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2011
- Hotel Industry increase revenue the smart way. Participate in Social Media! INBLURBS | TUESDAY, JULY 26, 2011
- Bloggers, Stop Thinking… “Just Do It” INBLURBS | SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2011
- Overtake 33 Percent of your Competition by Measure your Marketing ROI INBLURBS | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 31, 2011
- 6 Tipps how to Increase Website Traffic with a Corporate Blog to generate more business leads INBLURBS | WEDNESDAY, JULY 13, 2011
- 47 Percent of your competitors are not using Social Media for business INBLURBS | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 24, 2011
- Interested in Marketing Help but Marketing Challenges NONE INBLURBS | WEDNESDAY, JULY 20, 2011
- Low cost lead generation with Inbound Marketing Strategy INBLURBS | FRIDAY, JUNE 24, 2011
- Inbound Marketing with or without marketing strategy to reach business leads goals INBLURBS | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 22, 2011
- The sense and nonsense of Social Media Groups INBLURBS | TUESDAY, AUGUST 16, 2011
- Is your health care institution prepared to communicate in social media? INBLURBS | TUESDAY, AUGUST 9, 2011
- Study shows adopt social media in internet marketing or fall behind INBLURBS | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 29, 2011
- How companies are using social media for marketing research INBLURBS | MONDAY, JUNE 27, 2011
- 5 Easy ways to get ROI of your social media marketing campaign INBLURBS | MONDAY, JULY 4, 2011
- Why to connect your corporate blog with social media INBLURBS | FRIDAY, JULY 8, 2011
- Show me the social media Return on Investment INBLURBS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 4, 2011
- Google+ abilities of real time marketing and lead generation INBLURBS | MONDAY, JULY 18, 2011
- Inbound Marketing, the science of showing respect to get more revenue in exchange INBLURBS | TUESDAY, JUNE 21, 2011
- LinkedIn endorsement and follower count to get the most clicks for your paid advertisements INBLURBS | THURSDAY, JUNE 23, 2011
- Make the Most of Social Media Marketing INBLURBS | SATURDAY, JULY 16, 2011
- USA Today reports: Social Media Future is NOW don’t get left behind INBLURBS | MONDAY, JULY 25, 2011
- Location based marketing social media to get in front of your audience INBLURBS | TUESDAY, JUNE 28, 2011
- Learn from the ‘PEANUTS’ social media expansion approach for your business INBLURBS | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 3, 2011
- The pros and cons of promoted Tweets INBLURBS | FRIDAY, JULY 29, 2011
- Inbound Marketing to gain the trust and respect of your buyer personas INBLURBS | MONDAY, JUNE 20, 2011
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.