| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | SALESFUSION
MARCH 7, 2016 [Adwords, Analytics] 8 Best Practices for Using Google AdWords
However, as we continue to create more content and become increasingly savvy as consumers of that content, there’s a lot of value that can come from taking a pay-per-click (PPC) approach to SEM. Using Google AdWords for SEM. There are several tools you can use if you’re launching a PPC campaign, although one of the best options is Google AdWords. Time to Get Searching.
| | MODERN B2B MARKETING
JANUARY 18, 2016 [Adwords, Analytics] 5 AdWords Hacks to Ramp Up Your Display Ads
In this blog, I’ll share some effective AdWords Display tricks with you that not many people know about. But before we get into how you can create your own AdWords Display Network plan , you need to understand the key difference between AdWords Search and AdWords Display. AdWords Search Network: You’re limited to bidding on keywords with a finite amount of ad spots.
MARCH 22, 2016 | VIDYARD
[Adwords, Analytics] Video ads: Facebook or YouTube?
MARCH 7, 2016 | SALESFUSION
[Adwords, Analytics] 8 Best Practices for Using Google AdWords
JANUARY 18, 2016 | MODERN B2B MARKETING
[Adwords, Analytics] 5 AdWords Hacks to Ramp Up Your Display Ads
JANUARY 6, 2016 | SNAPAPP
[Adwords, Analytics] 4 Key Factors When Assessing Your Content Marketing ROI
NOVEMBER 6, 2015 | SYNECORE
[Adwords, Analytics] Paid Advertising 101: Understanding the Basics of Advertising on Social Media
NOVEMBER 4, 2015 | SYNECORE
[Adwords, Analytics] Paid Advertising 101: Understanding Search and Display Advertising
| | WEBBIQUITY
JULY 24, 2012 [Adwords, Analytics] Seven Common AdWords Mistakes to Avoid
As Google’s standard search results page has evolved from displaying ten organic links on the left and eight ads on the right to a more varied page (see example below), featuring more or fewer ads and different media types depending on the nature of the search, the old pattern of organic results receiving 70%-85% of all clicks has also gone by the wayside. Not testing. Not dayparting.
| | NUSPARK
JANUARY 16, 2013 [Adwords, Analytics] How To Develop Keyword Lists for Adwords and Pay-Per-Click Campaigns
Coming up with really good long-tail keywords for your SEO or pay-per-click campaigns can sometimes be daunting if you don’t understand how buyers use Google, what buying cycle they are in, and how your content or offers align with those search terms people use to look for what you do. Your organic keywords obtained from your analytics program. Pay-Per-ClickIdeas.
| | PWB MARKETING BLOG
JULY 29, 2011 [Adwords, Analytics] 20 Most Expensive Google AdWords Keywords [Infographic]
Ever wonder which keywords are the most expensive with Google AdWords? Google AdWords is an auction-based marketplace where advertisers bid on keywords for top placement in the search results. As you’ll see in the infographic below, keywords related to insurance are the most expensive to buy, averaging $54.91 per click. What is your average cost-per-click?
| | NUSPARK
MARCH 9, 2013 [Adwords, Analytics] Custom Reports: Measuring Lead Generation Conversions with Google Analytics
Google Analytics, Conversions, and Marketing Measurement. Google Analytics is an amazing tool that can track all types of data related to website usage; from visitor metrics to content metrics and conversion metrics. By analyzing the data properly and gathering insights, you can make strategic decisions on your marketing strategy, content strategy, and conversion strategy. Visits.
MARKETING ACTION | MONDAY, AUGUST 17, 2015 [Adwords, Analytics] 63 Digital Advertising Terms Every Marketer Should Know
Ad Click : The action taken when a user interacts with an ad by either clicking on it with their mouse or by pressing enter on their keyboard. . For example, if The Gotham Times averages 1,000 visits to their home page in any given week, and they have space for two display ads on their home page, then their potential ad inventory is 2,000 impressions per week. Affiliate marketing is an agreement between a publisher and an advertiser where the publisher receives compensation for every click delivered and/or every sale made of the advertiser’s product or service. MORE >>
VIDYARD | TUESDAY, MARCH 22, 2016 [Adwords, Analytics] Video ads: Facebook or YouTube?
The New Adwords is Video. One of the reasons why most companies today advertise through Adwords is that it’s a pretty cheap method and has good return. The downside is that as more and more companies wise up to the good deal that AdWords provides, certain keywords now cost hundreds of dollars to advertise on. Video ads, however, are still pretty advantageous cost-wise. Think of it as a direct video equivalent of AdWords, except you can use it to target certain channels or topics instead of targeting specific keywords. Source: google.com. Get the Guide. MORE >>
SYNECORE | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2015 [Adwords, Analytics] Paid Advertising 101: Understanding Search and Display Advertising
Search and display advertising on major platforms like Google AdWords and Bing Ads (Yahoo!/Bing Perhaps the most commonly used online advertising platform is Google AdWords, Google’s ubiquitous online advertising tool that allows you to reach prospects and customers on desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. The Google Search Network includes the Google search engine, along with other Google sites such as Google Maps and Shopping, as well as hundreds of non-Google search partner websites that show AdWords ads matched to search results. year over year. Read on. Bing Network. MORE >>
HUBSPOT | MONDAY, APRIL 6, 2015 [Adwords, Analytics] Rethinking CRO: How Remarketing Can Unlock Higher Conversion Rates
Before I get started, if you''d like to learn in detail about some of the most impactful CRO hacks out there, then click here to register for a webinar this Thursday, April 9, 2015 as part of HubSpot''s #CRODay celebrations. I''ll cover the massive changes you can make, and HubSpot''s Lanya Olmsted will share optimizations large and small that have impacted HubSpot''s conversion rates. You can reach about 84% of the people you tag, 10-18 times per month. Email Marketing A/B Testing Ecommerce Analytics Daily You might find they pay off in a big way. Crazy, right? MORE >>
BIZNOLOGY | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2012 [Adwords, Analytics] 10 SEO measurements every marketer should know
46% click on the website in the first position on first page. 90% click on websites on the first page. Visitors from Search : Every website should install an analytics tool, such as Google Analytics. These keywords can also be found in the Traffic Sources of Google Analytics. If you are publishing new content but the number of keywords drawing traffic is not increasing accordingly, you should examine the keywords, Keyword Rank : 90% of consumers go to a website on the first page of their search query and 46% click on the website in the #1 position. MORE >>
- [Adwords, Analytics] What Should You Know About Keywords – The Long and Short of It VERTICAL RESPONSE | FRIDAY, JULY 12, 2013
- [Adwords, Analytics] 26 Awesome Search Engine Marketing Guides WEBBIQUITY | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2014
- [Adwords, Analytics] The Death of Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC) TOMORROW PEOPLE | MONDAY, MARCH 19, 2012
- [Adwords, Analytics] Best AdWords Tips and Tactics of 2009, Part 1 WEBBIQUITY | SUNDAY, JANUARY 10, 2010
- [Adwords, Analytics] Paid Advertising 101: Understanding the Basics of Advertising on Social Media SYNECORE | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2015
- [Adwords, Analytics] Does mobile search work for your business? BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 20, 2014
- [Adwords, Analytics] Decision 2012: Should Your B2B Firm Choose SEO or PPC? MARKETRI | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2012
- [Adwords, Analytics] Best of 2009 (So Far): AdWords Tips and Tactics, Part 2 WEBMARKETCENTRAL | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2009
- [Adwords, Analytics] What Your Traditional Marketing Education Didn't Teach You About Marketing Today HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, MAY 15, 2013
- [Adwords, Analytics] How to Identify Long-Tail Keywords to Fuel Your PPC Strategy HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, MARCH 15, 2012
- [Adwords, Analytics] How to Design a Killer Facebook Advertising Campaign HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2011
- [Adwords, Analytics] Interview with paid search expert Andrew Goodman BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 26, 2011
- [Adwords, Analytics] SEO vs. PPC: Which Is Best for You? CLIENT BRIDGE | THURSDAY, MAY 24, 2012
- [Adwords, Analytics] 6 Tactics For Overcoming The High Cost Of Clicks In B2B PPC DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2010
- [Adwords, Analytics] 4 Key Factors When Assessing Your Content Marketing ROI SNAPAPP | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 6, 2016
- [Adwords, Analytics] 10 Almost Instant Responses to Your Google Instant Questions HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2010
- [Adwords, Analytics] The Power of Return On Marketing Investment Calculations DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2010
- [Adwords, Analytics] Best of 2008: Strategy and Branding, Part 1 WEBMARKETCENTRAL | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 3, 2009