| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | INBLURBS
SEPTEMBER 6, 2011 Ten Simple Steps to make Twitter your Business Leads Machine
Social media has become an important communication channel for businesses online. Its importance is growing by the technology developments for social media analytics which enable businesses and there for marketing responsible employees to exactly show the ROI of social media marketing to their executives! That leaves only one conclusion, that your future customer is active in social media as well!
| | INBLURBS
SEPTEMBER 24, 2011 How to Take Advantage from Mobile Marketing & Location Based Marketing
Is mobile marketing recently a part of your inbound marketing strategy? More and more people worldwide use mobile devices daily to access the web, to shop and to network on social media sites. Social sites like Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn have apps out there to make it dump easy to communicate and update the network from the run. That’s up by 2.2 percentage points from just 3 months prior.
| || || |
| | INBLURBS
SEPTEMBER 29, 2011 Is Google+ a good bet for your business?
When Google+ was launched some people had the opinion that it will destroy Facebook in a short time period. Within the first weeks which have been running under invitation only to get an Google+ account, Google+ as been able to register more than ten million users. But this has not happen. Sure users which use Facebook are also on G+ now but no exodus took place. That’s for sure!
| | INBLURBS
JULY 11, 2011 Attract your buyer persona with article marketing to generate more business leads
Article marketing or we can say content marketing is a very interesting way to attract customers online. Article marketing is a great way to generate business leads for your businesses. Writing customer attractive articles helps in bringing new customers for your business and by generating quality leads. How Article marketing works for your business. Tweet this on Twitter! =.
| | INBLURBS
FEBRUARY 28, 2011 How to show short term social media ROI to your boss?
To calculate the value $$$ of the generated social media traffic which hits your landing pages, you could research the Google AdWords Keywords pricing. To show a short term ROI out from social media is important to keep the activities motivated and long lasting. In the long term social media brings massive branding power as well. How to show short term social media ROI? Send article as PDF.
| | INBLURBS
FEBRUARY 9, 2013 Lead Generation with Inbound Marketing and PPC Advertising done right!
Look at the initial keyword data in your Google AdWords account and see which keywords have the highest click through rate (CTR). There is not only Google AdWords where PPC campaigns can be done to reach the buyer persona in a great way. In the past years Pay per click marketing has been a quick and easy solution for businesses to generate leads. As simple as that! Boosts SEO.
| || || || |
INBLURBS 3 Ways how to use Online Video for Business Lead Generation
| MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2011
The average internet user is watching 30 minutes of video online daily! These people mostly lookout for entertainment. This opens wide opportunities for your business to get your products and services in front of potential future buyers when they are looking. The use of online video is growing as people also increasingly watch videos from their mobile devices. Videos made as product pitches are not a good bet to attract interested people. Also image videos do not work as a potential viral marketing tool. Your business should use online video to inform and to entertain your audience. MORE >>
INBLURBS Small Business SEO Strategies
| THURSDAY, JUNE 9, 2011
What’s the biggest mistake that most small businesses make when it comes to SEO? Personally, I would suggest that a common problem is being unrealistic about what can be achieved. Does this mean that it’s not possible for a small business to gain considerable rewards from search engine optimization? On the contrary, I would suggest that there are massive benefits associated with SEO that’s done in the right way. But you need to think carefully about your strategy if you want to achieve cost effective results. Ignore massive corporations! This is not a coincidence. That’s pretty ironic! MORE >>
INBLURBS Mobile Marketing Goes Online?
| MONDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2011
Then the whole thing became more sophisticated with tools like Google AdWords
, social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter and e-commerce. By Alexander Gregori. Not so long ago marketers were excited at the prospects of a new tool: online marketing. They could send out personalized emails directly to leads via email at almost no cost, create a store front of their business with websites, place banner ads on other websites , create newsletters and blogs. Suddenly the whole world was connected and marketers had unleashed an animal. Enter from stage left: mobile marketing! MORE >>
INBLURBS 4 Powerful Reasons to Start Your Corporate Blog
| FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2011
The Technorati Study: “ State of the Blogosphere 2010 shows Corporate blogs have become a powerful business marketing tool for companies. With the increasing demand of finding new and creative ways to get the attention of future buyers and recent customers, corporate blogs are established as a trust and credibility building way to show expertise and to get in touch with target audience. Companies like IBM use blogging to get seen online. Every person there who wants to write a blog gets the chance to write about the things they are interested in, not only about IBM related products. MORE >>
INBLURBS Social Media Recruiting for Businesses Made Easy!
| MONDAY, AUGUST 29, 2011
As social media popularity is growing, the business opportunities for companies grow also. Social media has become a powerful communication channel for businesses to gain attraction, to educate their target audience, to offer support and service or simply to stay in touch with recent and future customers worldwide. Companies which use social media as an additional way to communicate and to get seen from their targeted audience are increasingly experiencing positive results for their businesses. Moreover the most growing group on Facebook is in the age of 55+ years. But not about them self! MORE >>
- Top 10 Keyword Research Tools INBLURBS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 29, 2010
- SHOCKING: How to Destroy your Business Reputation? BUY leads! INBLURBS | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2011
- Social Media Marketing Daily Tasks or How to eat an Elephant? INBLURBS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2011
- 10 Great Ways How to Reach Global B2B Customers with LinkedIn INBLURBS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2011
- 6 Smart ways for local inbound marketing for restaurants INBLURBS | MONDAY, MARCH 28, 2011
- How to reach 43 percent of all online consumers with your brand message INBLURBS | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2011
- Social Media puts your business at risk! Are you prepared? INBLURBS | FRIDAY, AUGUST 19, 2011
- 6 Facebook Page Business Advantages to support your social media marketing strategies INBLURBS | TUESDAY, JULY 5, 2011
- Inbound marketing targeted low cost lead generation and where to start? INBLURBS | TUESDAY, JULY 19, 2011
- Old school marketing vs. inbound marketing INBLURBS | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2011
- Facebook Video Calling for Real Time marketing with social media INBLURBS | WEDNESDAY, JULY 6, 2011
- Facebook’s Online Education Center for Businesses INBLURBS | THURSDAY, JULY 28, 2011
- Study shows: 20 of 100 of your customers are researching on Google INBLURBS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2011
- 3.5 billion Reasons for Content Marketing on Facebook for Lead Generation INBLURBS | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2011
- Bloggers, Stop Thinking… “Just Do It” INBLURBS | SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2011
- 5 Easy steps to get found on Google from your potential customers INBLURBS | TUESDAY, JULY 12, 2011
- Hotel Industry increase revenue the smart way. Participate in Social Media! INBLURBS | TUESDAY, JULY 26, 2011
- Overtake 33 Percent of your Competition by Measure your Marketing ROI INBLURBS | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 31, 2011
- 6 Tipps how to Increase Website Traffic with a Corporate Blog to generate more business leads INBLURBS | WEDNESDAY, JULY 13, 2011
- 47 Percent of your competitors are not using Social Media for business INBLURBS | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 24, 2011
- The sense and nonsense of Social Media Groups INBLURBS | TUESDAY, AUGUST 16, 2011
- Is your health care institution prepared to communicate in social media? INBLURBS | TUESDAY, AUGUST 9, 2011
- Interested in Marketing Help but Marketing Challenges NONE INBLURBS | WEDNESDAY, JULY 20, 2011
- Inbound Marketing with or without marketing strategy to reach business leads goals INBLURBS | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 22, 2011
- Low cost lead generation with Inbound Marketing Strategy INBLURBS | FRIDAY, JUNE 24, 2011
- Study shows adopt social media in internet marketing or fall behind INBLURBS | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 29, 2011
- How companies are using social media for marketing research INBLURBS | MONDAY, JUNE 27, 2011
- Show me the social media Return on Investment INBLURBS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 4, 2011
- 5 Easy ways to get ROI of your social media marketing campaign INBLURBS | MONDAY, JULY 4, 2011
- Why to connect your corporate blog with social media INBLURBS | FRIDAY, JULY 8, 2011
- Google+ abilities of real time marketing and lead generation INBLURBS | MONDAY, JULY 18, 2011
- Inbound Marketing, the science of showing respect to get more revenue in exchange INBLURBS | TUESDAY, JUNE 21, 2011
- LinkedIn endorsement and follower count to get the most clicks for your paid advertisements INBLURBS | THURSDAY, JUNE 23, 2011
- Make the Most of Social Media Marketing INBLURBS | SATURDAY, JULY 16, 2011
- USA Today reports: Social Media Future is NOW don’t get left behind INBLURBS | MONDAY, JULY 25, 2011
- Location based marketing social media to get in front of your audience INBLURBS | TUESDAY, JUNE 28, 2011
- Learn from the ‘PEANUTS’ social media expansion approach for your business INBLURBS | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 3, 2011
- The pros and cons of promoted Tweets INBLURBS | FRIDAY, JULY 29, 2011
- Inbound Marketing to gain the trust and respect of your buyer personas INBLURBS | MONDAY, JUNE 20, 2011
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.