| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | MODERN B2B MARKETING
APRIL 28, 2010 [2010, Forecast] Six Steps for Marketing Forecasting Done Right
As I wrote yesterday, in cases where the CSO lacks “bottom-up” visibility into future periods , highly accountable CMOs can fill the void with marketing forecasts. These are not “traditional” marketing forecasts, which take the form of a top-down market size analysis. Those kinds of “forecast” can be useful for strategic planning, but do not have the sufficient granular, actionable data required to be an equal counterpart to the sales forecast. million of bookings that are not currently in the sales forecast.”
| | MODERN B2B MARKETING
APRIL 26, 2010 [2010, Forecast] Marketing Forecasting: The Hidden Secret of Today’s Most Accountable CMOs
At executive staff and board meetings, the number one topic of discussion is never the upcoming marketing program or the new brand strategy – it’s almost always the sales forecast. Forecasts matter. CEOs and boards are impressed by accurate, forward-looking forecasts – and they are even more impressed the further out the CSO can make predictions with confidence.
FEBRUARY 15, 2011 | MODERN B2B MARKETING
[2010, Forecast] 5 Ways Sales Will Continue To Evolve
JANUARY 27, 2011 | MODERN B2B MARKETING
[2010, Forecast] The Future of Sales Lead Management – An Interview with SLMA’s James Obermayer
DECEMBER 22, 2010 | MODERN B2B MARKETING
[2010, Forecast] Igniting Outsized Revenue Growth in 2011
DECEMBER 21, 2010 | MODERN B2B MARKETING
[2010, Forecast] Why Most B2B Social Media Marketing Fails (And How To Fix It)
DECEMBER 1, 2010 | B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS
[2010, Forecast] Top 60 B2B Marketing Posts and Hottest Topics November 2010
NOVEMBER 15, 2010 | MODERN B2B MARKETING
[2010, Forecast] What the World Needs Now: A Revenue Revolution
| || || |
| | LEADSLOTH
OCTOBER 15, 2010 [2010, Forecast] Impressive Marketo User Summit
At this week’s Marketo Summit , I realized we’re right in the middle of B2B Marketing Event Season. In this post I’m giving a short impression of the Marketo Summit. The Marketo User Summit was BIG: 600 customers and partners were attending. Marketo University. The program started with the Marketo University, with a beginner and an advanced track. attended the advanced track, and it was a nice combination of detailed feature descriptions and lead management best practices. Global Marketo Roll-Out. How Marketo Uses Marketo.
| | FEARLESS COMPETITOR
MARCH 30, 2010 [2010, Forecast] My thought leadership interview at Marketo
Recently, Marketo — a marketing automation company with an extremely popular blog called Modern B2B Marketing contacted me and invited me to share my expertise in B2B demand generation with their readers. Here are the questions Marketo asked, along with my answers: (Marketo) How did you first get started with online B2B Marketing and what do you like best about it? decided to pen the white paper, How to Find New Customers , which Marketo generously sponsored. What are some of your forecasts concerning the future buyer? Jeff). Focus on story-telling.
| | B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS
DECEMBER 1, 2010 [2010, Forecast] Top 60 B2B Marketing Posts and Hottest Topics November 2010
Ten reasons to blog – even if nobody reads it - grow - Practical Marketing Solutions , November 7, 2010 Building an engaged community through a business blog can be extremely difficult — sometimes impossible. Social Media in B2B Marketing - Survey Results - Everything Technology Marketing , November 16, 2010 The B2B Technology Marketing Community on LinkedIn conducted a survey earlier this year to explore the rapidly changing landscape of social media in the context of B2B marketing. Twitter for B2B Marketing - MI6 Marketing Agency , November 18, 2010 Author: Chris Herbert.
| | MODERN B2B MARKETING
SEPTEMBER 29, 2010 [2010, Forecast] 17 Compelling And Highly Usable B2B Marketing Statistics
B2B advertising spend on social media and lead generation sites is forecasted to grow at an annualized rate of 21% and 17% respectively to 2013. Source : AMR International B2B Online Marketing Assessment and Forecast to 2013. To learn more useful information about B2B marketing, subscribe to the Modern B2B marketing Blog or follow Marketo on Twitter. this year, to $129 billion.
| || || || |
B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2010 [2010, Forecast] 7 Hot Trends In B2B Marketing Analytics | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B.
About | Advertise | Submissions | Write for Us CrowdsourcedFRD Home Advertising Branding Content Marketing Lead Gen SEO-SEM Social Media More Strategy Design PR eBooks Educational Facebook Guest Posts Twitter 7 Hot Trends In B2B Marketing Analytics October 7th, 2010 | By Maria Pergolino No matter what area of the B2B market you’re involved with, change is a constant. powerful revenue cycle analytics system will work to touch each of the areas below: Revenue cycle modeling Gather information into one area Planning and forecasting Executive level insights Powerful analytics 5. MORE >>
MODERN B2B MARKETING | MONDAY, MAY 3, 2010 [2010, Forecast] Model the Stages of Your Revenue Cycle for Better Marketing Forecasting
Last week, I introduced the idea of marketing forecasting and introduced six steps for marketing forecasting done right. This week, I will explore more detailed elements of the six step marketing forecasting methodology, beginning by discussing why it is so important to develop a rigorous model of the various stages of your company’s revenue cycle. Why Have A Marketing Forecasting Methodology? Traditional sales methodologies, such as SPIN Selling and Miller-Heiman, provide standard benchmarks and best practices for the sales function. Happy Paths and Detours. MORE >>
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010 [2010, Forecast] Four Must-Have Metrics for Marketing Measurement
There’s still time to sign up for my October 7 Webinar on stage-based marketing measurement (sponsored by Marketo and hosted by the American Marketing Association ). In practice, marketers must balance it against considerations such as revenue goals and marketing budgets. Revenue Forecast Purpose: estimate future period revenues (by week, month, quarter, etc.) Inputs: lead inventory per stage, conversion rate per stage, conversion time per stage Metric: revenue forecast by period Comment: Revenue projections are among the most critical of corporate statistics. MORE >>
B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 19, 2010 [2010, Forecast] Search Engine Marketing and B2B – #B2BChat
About | Advertise | Submissions | Write for Us CrowdsourcedFRD Home Advertising Branding Content Marketing Lead Gen SEO-SEM Social Media More Strategy Design PR eBooks Educational Facebook Guest Posts Twitter Search Engine Marketing and B2B – #B2BChat May 19th, 2010 | By Andrew Spoeth This post is brought to you through a partnership between B2Bbloggers.com and the B2B Search Strategy Summit. The amount of money companies spend on Search is forecast to double within five years, from $16bn to $32bn between 2009 and 2014, based on a recent study by Forrester Research. MORE >>
MODERN B2B MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 22, 2010 [2010, Forecast] Igniting Outsized Revenue Growth in 2011
It’s the core reason why earlier this year we launched the Marketo Revenue Cycle Analytics solution, which helps organizations accurately measure and forecast the effect and ROI of sales and marketing activities across the revenue cycle. Igniting Outsized Revenue Growth in 2011 was posted at Modern B2B Marketing - Marketo Best Practices Blog. | [link]. Revenue Performance business imperative for growth demand chain marketo revenue cycle analytics revenue performance revenue performance managementSellers beware: it’s a buyer’s market out there. MORE >>
- [2010, Forecast] Why Most B2B Social Media Marketing Fails (And How To Fix It) MODERN B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2010
- [2010, Forecast] 5 Secrets to Marketing Automation Success FEARLESS COMPETITOR | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 21, 2010
- [2010, Forecast] What the CEO Needs from Marketing MODERN B2B MARKETING | MONDAY, JUNE 28, 2010
- [2010, Forecast] The New Secret Sauce to Demand Generation MODERN B2B MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 9, 2010
- [2010, Forecast] Cloudy Crystal Balls: Why CSOs Have Limited Visibility into the Future MODERN B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, APRIL 27, 2010
- [2010, Forecast] The Metrics that Matter for Marketing Measurement MODERN B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2010
- [2010, Forecast] The Top 5 Skills You Need to be a Marketable Marketer MODERN B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, JUNE 1, 2010
- [2010, Forecast] CEO Perspective: Marketing as a Revenue Driver MODERN B2B MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2010
- [2010, Forecast] What the World Needs Now: A Revenue Revolution MODERN B2B MARKETING | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2010
- [2010, Forecast] Unica Turns Blue: IBM’s Acquisition Further Proof of Marketing Automation & Analytics Growth MODERN B2B MARKETING | FRIDAY, AUGUST 13, 2010
- [2010, Forecast] The Essential Skill Set For Modern B2B Marketers MODERN B2B MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2010
- [2010, Forecast] Lessons from Sales and Marketing Revenue Masters MODERN B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, MAY 27, 2010
- [2010, Forecast] How does Time affect Marketing Accountability? MODERN B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, MAY 25, 2010
- [2010, Forecast] BtoB Leading Edge Virtual Event: 3 Key Marketing Takeaways MODERN B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, JUNE 24, 2010
- [2010, Forecast] The Future of Sales Lead Management – An Interview with SLMA’s James Obermayer MODERN B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, JANUARY 27, 2011
- [2010, Forecast] 5 Ways Sales Will Continue To Evolve MODERN B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2011
- [2010, Forecast] Top 32 B2B Marketing Posts and Hot Topics of Social Media Forecast B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | MONDAY, MAY 3, 2010
- [2010, Forecast] Thought Leadership Interview #4 – Jon Miller, VP, Marketing at Marketo FEARLESS COMPETITOR | TUESDAY, APRIL 27, 2010
- [2010, Forecast] Harvesting Leads with the Sales Cornucopia MARKETING GENIUS BLOG | THURSDAY, APRIL 1, 2010
- [2010, Forecast] My thought leadership interview at Marketo FEARLESS COMPETITOR | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 27, 2010
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.