| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | CONNECT THE DOCS
JANUARY 14, 2010 White Paper Success Summit 2010
White paper marketing works! based on recent study by Eccolo Media ). White papers yield powerful influence: 84% of businesses find white papers either moderately or extremely influential in their purchasing decisions. How do you leverage the power of white papers in your marketing? What is White Paper Success Summit 2010?
| | WEBBIQUITY
FEBRUARY 13, 2010 Book Review: eMarketing Strategies for the Complex Sale
The brilliant Ardath Albee provides the missing piece, a reliable recipe marketing automation, demand generation and content marketing success in her new book, eMarketing Strategies for the Complex Sale. Divided into six sections, as an appetizer the book starts off with eMarketing Essentials , the “why of using content marketing for complex sales. What problems do they face?
| || || |
| | TRADESMEN INSIGHTS
JUNE 24, 2010 Hispanic Contractors: What Are You Doing to Reach Them Online?
According to a study by eMarketer 70% of Hispanic population will be online by 2014. According to a survey from Opinion Research Corporation in March 2010, Hispanics were more likely to respond to e-mail or banner ads than their White or African-American counterparts. What does this mean for those of us who want to sell them stuff? take my survey [link].
| | B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS
DECEMBER 1, 2010 Top 60 B2B Marketing Posts and Hottest Topics November 2010
Ten reasons to blog – even if nobody reads it - grow - Practical Marketing Solutions , November 7, 2010 Building an engaged community through a business blog can be extremely difficult — sometimes impossible. Social Media in B2B Marketing - Survey Results - Everything Technology Marketing , November 16, 2010 The B2B Technology Marketing Community on LinkedIn conducted a survey earlier this year to explore the rapidly changing landscape of social media in the context of B2B marketing. Twitter for B2B Marketing - MI6 Marketing Agency , November 18, 2010 Author: Chris Herbert.
| | CONNECT THE DOCS
AUGUST 27, 2010 How should B2B content differ for Business and Technical Decision Maker?
Pick two pieces of content(ebook, white paper, flash video, total cost of ownership calculator) that you consider outstanding - 1 example of a B2B Marketing content addressed to a Technical Decision Maker and 1 B2B Marketing content addressed to a Business Decision Maker" Read on to get their insights. B2B Lead Generation Benchmark Study 2009. Ardath Albee. Tom Pick.
| | CONNECT THE DOCS
MAY 27, 2010 B2B Content Marketing - Less is the New More?
Ardath’s book, eMarketing Strategies for the Complex Sale is now shipping! You add in some of your company’s expertise taking a position on the stance of the expert and turn the transcription into a white paper. Feature the white paper on your website and as an email offer. B2B Lead Generation Benchmark Study 2009. Ardath Albee. Maria Pergolino.
| || || || |
DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING What the Future Holds for B2B Social Media Marketing
| TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2010
Home Social Media Business Entertainment Tech Web Video Dev & Design Apple Mobile Social Good Jobs Business News Advertising & Marketing Small Business Advice Career Development Money & Finance Business Apps Now Trending : Facebook Status Updates Tell the Story of Romance Gone Awry [INFOGRAPHIC] October 28, 2010
Ben Parr View Comments What the Future Holds for B2B Social Media Marketing email share email share Do you like this story? Submissions once a day till Nov 26, 2010
per category Top 5 per category will advance to finalists round Good luck to everyone! iOS 4.2 MORE >>
CONNECT THE DOCS The Content Marketing Question: To Gate or Not To Gate?
| THURSDAY, APRIL 29, 2010
Ardath’s book, eMarketing
Strategies for the Complex Sale is now shipping! Webinars and white papers
are two content formats generally considered “meaty” enough for prospects to risk that filling out the form won’t cause unwarranted intrusion into their very busy lives. White papers
. Our primary rule for gated content is to gate our research papers
. B2B Lead Generation Benchmark Study
2009. Creating Sales Opportunities with Lead Scoring – Genius.com white paper
by Ardath Albee. " Ardath Albee. MORE >>
CONNECT THE DOCS Content Takes Center Stage
| WEDNESDAY, MAY 12, 2010
We asked Stephanie Tilton "What are key marketing trends and predictions for 2010
? What actions should marketers take in 2010
?" " Stephanie Tilton is a seasoned white paper
and case study
writer who helps B2B companies advance the sales cycle by engaging prospects and customers. " Stephanie Tilton's Marketing Prediction for 2010
. In 2010
, organizations will increasingly deploy marketing automation tools. Stephanie Tilton's Marketing Action for 2010
. In 2010
, marketers should: Develop comprehensive buyer personas. MORE >>
B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS Top 111 B2B Marketing Posts and 34 Hottest Topics for 2010
| TUESDAY, JANUARY 4, 2011
Here it is - the very best posts and the hottest topics for 2010
. 50 (of the) Best Twitter Guides, Stats, Tips and Tools of 2010
(So Far) - Webbiquity , October 5, 2010
. Ten reasons to blog – even if nobody reads it - grow - Practical Marketing Solutions , November 7, 2010
. Marketing Genius Blog , May 25, 2010
. How to Calculate Social Marketing ROI - Paul Gillin , June 24, 2010
. Vital statistics for every B2B marketer - Earnest about B2B , March 16, 2010
. Blog Checklist: 10 Items BEFORE You Publish… - Writing on the Web , July 14, 2010
. MORE >>
INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY B2B Lead Generation without Lead Nurturing is Doomed to Fail
| TUESDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2010
It is not just about posting a bunch of white papers
, case studies
, online demos and webinars on your website and hoping that someone will download and read. and the author of eMarketing
Strategies for the Complex Sale , in one of her blog posts wrote, “Sending an Email Is NOT Nurturing.” Here’s the shocking reality of B2B lead generation – 79% of marketing leads never convert into sales opportunities. Source: Marketing Sherpa/ KnowledgeStorm). B2B marketing and lead generation experts point to a lack of lead nurturing as the primary cause of this poor performance. MORE >>
- Does 'Being Findable' mean 'Being Everywhere'? CONNECT THE DOCS | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2010
- How to put the "Viral" in B2B Marketing Viral Campaigns? CONNECT THE DOCS | THURSDAY, MARCH 18, 2010
- How to measure ROI on creating and marketing content? CONNECT THE DOCS | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2010
- How to Keep Marketing Vs. Sales Alive and Thriving MARKETING INTERACTIONS | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2010
- Is Your Marketing Content Wardrobe Complete? MARKETING INTERACTIONS | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 5, 2010
- Conclusions from study: Sales Speaks – Perceptions and Ponderings on Marketing Leads FEARLESS COMPETITOR | MONDAY, MAY 23, 2011
- ClickInsights: Biggest roadblock to converting marketing leads CONNECT THE DOCS | THURSDAY, JANUARY 21, 2010
- Does your B2B Marketing have Consistent Messages? CONNECT THE DOCS | THURSDAY, JULY 22, 2010
- Better late than never, I hope. Sorry, Ardath. FEARLESS COMPETITOR | MONDAY, MAY 24, 2010
- What the Future Holds for B2B Social Media Marketing DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010
- B2B Lead Generation Blog: How Podcasts Impact B2B Purchase Decisions B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | THURSDAY, JULY 13, 2006
- Content Auditing and Mapping it to the Industrial Buy Cycle INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2010
- 19 New Featured Sources on the B2B Marketing Zone WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, JULY 26, 2010
- 5 Steps to Social Media Leads with Content Marketing EVERYTHING TECHNOLOGY MARKETING | SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2011
- The 5 Top Media for Cold Prospecting VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, JANUARY 26, 2012
- 8 Key Mobile Marketing Trends HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, JULY 19, 2011
- 4 BtoB Marketing Action Items for 2011 FEARLESS COMPETITOR | TUESDAY, MARCH 22, 2011
- Best Social Media and Digitial Marketing Research and Statistics of 2011, Part 1 WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2011
- 102 Compelling Social Media and Online Marketing Stats and Facts for 2012 (and 2013) WEBBIQUITY | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 2, 2013
- B2B Lead Generation Blog: Content ideas for lead nurturing and tactics to use B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | FRIDAY, AUGUST 17, 2007
- B2B Lead Generation Blog: Two new reports on marketing and lead generation B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 10, 2005
- B2B Lead Generation Blog: Why Most B2B Sites Fail to Convert Sales Leads B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 14, 2006
- B2B Lead Generation Blog: New complimentary e-book - Start with a Lead: Eight critical success factors for lead generation results B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | TUESDAY, AUGUST 1, 2006
- B2B Lead Generation Blog: How to Become a Thought Leader and Attract Customers B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2006
- B2B Lead Generation Blog: Going beyond the sales lead B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | FRIDAY, MARCH 2, 2007
- Online Marketing for B2B - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | TUESDAY, MAY 16, 2006
- Shiny and Deep - The Interactive Marketing Story - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | FRIDAY, JUNE 23, 2006
- How effectively does your website play with users? - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | MONDAY, JUNE 26, 2006
- Defining 360 Degree View of Customer - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | FRIDAY, JULY 21, 2006
- How B2B Buyers Buy - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | WEDNESDAY, JULY 26, 2006
- Mass Customization for Channel Sales - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | FRIDAY, MAY 25, 2007
- Drive interactions with effective marketing stories - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | MONDAY, JUNE 11, 2007
- Do Your Leads Want to Know You? - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | MONDAY, JUNE 18, 2007
- The Cost of Doing Nothing - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | TUESDAY, JUNE 19, 2007
- Saturday Musings on Getting to the Value of Content - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | SATURDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2007
- The Niche Perspective for Content - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2007
- That Gaping Void between Marketing and Sales - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | TUESDAY, JULY 22, 2008
- How to Find Your Customers Online: A Case Study EMARKETING STRATEGIST | SATURDAY, MARCH 20, 2010
- Win Tickets to White Paper Success Summit 2010 JUNTA 42 | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 13, 2010
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.