| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | LEADSLOTH
AUGUST 10, 2010 Will Marketing Automation Be Free?
Today Genius.com announced a free version of their Marketing Automation system. Only about a month ago, Loopfuse also started offering a free version of their Marketing Automation system. What does this mean for companies interested in adopting Marketing Automation? How Much Is Free? Let’s first look at the features of the free versions: Loopfuse. Genius.com. Users. unlimited. Emails / month. 5,000. 2,500. Contacts. 2,500. 3,000. Pageviews / month. 100,000. unlimited. Support. community-driven. community-driven. So these offerings are closely matched. Why Free? Why are they doing this?
| | LEADSLOTH
JANUARY 12, 2010 Marketing Automation Trends for 2010
In this post I want to focus on the trends in Marketing Automation for 2010. In 2010 you’ll start to hear about marketing methods. At Marketbright, we believe Agile Marketing will emerge as a popular methodology so marketing professionals can adapt and survive in 2010. Social Media Marketing FAIL: In 2010, we’ll see a lot of companies spend a lot of money trying to make a big splash into social networks and many will crash and burn. Manticore Technology wishes you a full-funnel in 2010. Marketers over 2010 will get much savvier about doing this, however.
| || || |
| | LEADSLOTH
OCTOBER 20, 2010 Eloqua Experience 2010
This week I attended the Eloqua Experience, Eloqua’s user conference in San Francisco. The big news of this event is the launch of Eloqua 10. It’s the result of 2 years of hard work, and it looks very good. The revamped user interface makes working with Eloqua a lot of fun. Here is a preview: Eloqua 10 Campaign Builder (click to enlarge). They are raving about Eloqua 10. Overall.
| | LEADSLOTH
AUGUST 11, 2010 25 Great B2B Content Marketing Articles
While doing research for my upcoming webinar on creating content that converts , I found many great articles on B2B Content Marketing. Here are the 25 articles that I liked best. Most are blog posts, but I’ve also included some eBooks. My focus is on B2B, rather than B2C. Often, some of the basics are the same, but not always. For example, the complex sale is usually unique to B2B selling, and that’s when you would map content to stages in the buying cycle. So here are the articles: Overview Articles. Joe Pulizzi, What is Content Marketing? Personas. Content Planning. Content Reuse.
| | LEADSLOTH
FEBRUARY 17, 2010 5 Ways to Use Social Media in Marketing Automation
This is the first of three posts for the Silverpop B2B Marketing University , March 3rd in Washington DC. will be speaking about Marketing Automation features, the marketing technology ecosystem, and the impact of Social Media. Social Media. When talking about Social Media, most people immediately think of Twitter or Facebook. Lead Generation. Lead Nurturing. Lead Intelligence. Customer Support.
| | LEADSLOTH
OCTOBER 18, 2010 Process Turns Marketing Automation Into Revenue
Today I read a blog post about 7 trends that speed up the adoption of marketing automation. It mentions the importance of valuable content, the increasingly longer sales cycles and the “consumerized B2B sales processes. These are all important trends, and many people will wonder: how do I get started? Unfortunately, there is more to it than just technology. Process First. That was hard.
| || || || |
LEADSLOTH Lead Nurturing Checklist for Marketing Automation
| THURSDAY, APRIL 15, 2010
If you want to make a start with Lead Nurturing, what are the right questions to ask? And what are the decisions that you need to make? In this post I present a short checklist of questions to ask before you get started with lead nurturing: Do you want to nurture new leads, existing leads or both? How do you to segment your audience? Do you want a linear drip campaign, or rule-driven dynamic campaign (flow chart). Which content is available for nurturing? What frequency of emails and duration of campaign do you prefer? When do you send leads to sales? New Leads, Existing Leads, or Both? MORE >>
LEADSLOTH 7 Reasons Why Oracle's Market2Lead Acquisition Makes a Lot of Sense
| TUESDAY, MAY 25, 2010
Oracle has just acquired Market2Lead , one of the early Marketing Automation vendors. There has been a lot of talk in the industry about possible consolidation, such as vendors going out of business, becoming irrelevant or being acquired. This is the first transaction involving a major software vendor, so it deserves some notice. Everybody expected Salesforce.com to make a first move, but Oracle surprised us here :- ). People asked my opinion on this acquisition. Overall, I think this is great news, for 7 reasons: 1. Market2Lead Probably Got A Good Deal. The result: not enough new customers. MORE >>
LEADSLOTH B2B Marketing Events 2010
| MONDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2010
I’ve compiled a list of the events that matter: B2B Marketing Events for 2010
. What are the key events to attend when you’d like to learn more about B2B Marketing, Marketing Automation, Lead Management? I’ve started with a much longer list, but decided to focus on those events where Marketing Automation vendors exhibit, and where the speakers cover lead management and marketing automation. Some featured events: Silverpop B2B Marketing University. I’m speaking at the B2B Marketing University. Sales & Marketing 2.0 Conference. conference this fall! Final Words. MORE >>
LEADSLOTH Hubspot Review
| MONDAY, JULY 12, 2010
UPDATED REVIEW: My earlier review of HubSpot’s Inbound Marketing software was more than 1 year old and the software has evolved a lot: time for an update! see two clearly distinct target groups for HubSpot: Small business owners. Marketing departments at mid-size companies. Both groups will use HubSpot to generate more inbound leads, but they have vastly different requirements. Small businesses usually have no dedicated marketing resources, are less tech-savvy, and often don’t have a CRM system. HubSpot can serve both audiences, but in a different way. Small Businesses. Conclusion. MORE >>
LEADSLOTH B2B Marketing Analytics
| WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2010
On Saturday I presented a session about B2B Marketing Analytics at AnalyticsCamp in Chapel Hill ( slides here ). My specialty is Marketing Automation, but Analytics and Reporting come up in pretty much any project I do. Even though I almost flunked my Statistics class in college, there’s no denying that Marketing Automation and Marketing Analytics are two sides of the same coin. Why Analytics? Part of the attractiveness of Marketing Automation is that marketing processes finally become repeatable and measurable. But what exactly do they want to do with that information? Optimize ROI. MORE >>
- Drip Campaigns: Tips From Marketing Automation Monday LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2010
- Best CRM for Marketing Automation: Salesforce.com, Microsoft or Oracle? LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2010
- Why I’ve Joined Marketo LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2010
- Marketing Automation Monday LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2010
- Social Media & Marketing Automation LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, AUGUST 26, 2010
- 5 Questions That Will Double Your Email Response Rates LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, AUGUST 16, 2010
- Pardot User Conference Proves They’re a Top Marketing Automation Vendor LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
- Great B2B Email Copywriters: Where Are You? LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, AUGUST 31, 2010
- What Lead Nurturing Content to Send When? LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, AUGUST 24, 2010
- Email Newsletters: a Best Practice That Needs to Die LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, AUGUST 5, 2010
- Measuring Marketing ROI: Campaign Attribution and Campaign Influence LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 24, 2010
- Learn Holistic Lead Nurturing LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2010
- Marketing Automation Monday – NYC & SF – Dec 6th LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2010
- Guest Post: Best Practices in Marketing Automation LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2010
- Social CRM, Inbound Marketing and Marketing Automation LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, MAY 5, 2010
- Impressive Marketo User Summit LEADSLOTH | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2010
- Plugging the Leak in the Middle of the Sales & Marketing Funnel LEADSLOTH | FRIDAY, JUNE 18, 2010
- Sales 2.0: Marketing Automation & Salesforce Chatter LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, MARCH 8, 2010
- Finding Untapped Revenue in Your Marketing Database LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 25, 2010
- MarketingSherpa B2B Marketing Summit LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, AUGUST 23, 2010
- Assessing The Value of Your Lead Database LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, AUGUST 2, 2010
- Webinar: Using Segmentation & Personas to Increase Conversion by 50-400% LEADSLOTH | FRIDAY, JULY 23, 2010
- 7 Steps to Finding Untapped Revenue in Your Marketing Database LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, JUNE 17, 2010
- Upcoming Lead Management Events LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, JUNE 7, 2010
- B2B Marketing Automation Twitter Contest LEADSLOTH | SATURDAY, MARCH 6, 2010
- Genius Marketing Automation Blog Posts LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, JANUARY 14, 2010
- Webinar Recording: 7 Steps to Finding Untapped Revenue LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 23, 2010
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.