| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| || || |
| || || |
| || | CK'S B2B BLOG
NOVEMBER 5, 2010 B2B Mobile Marketing: 10 Key Mobile Arguments. Now With Audio!
I've had several readers ask me to include audio in my slideshows and here goes! This important piece, which answers the "Why Mobile For B2Bs?, provides 10 Key Arguments to Turn Mobile Skeptics Into Mobile Supporters. and it's new and improved with audio (thanks to my new friends at Brainshark ). And if you prefer the slideshow without audio? No problem!
| | CK'S B2B BLOG
JUNE 8, 2010 B2B, Buzz & Brand ROI: Creating Customers That Create (MORE!) Customers.
I recently ran across a positively terrific article on WOM penned by McKinsey's Jacques Bughin, Jonathan Doogan and Ole Jørgen Vetvik. Well worth the read, the authors delineate 3 different types of WOM, propose a new way for measuring it, and explain how the IMPACT of WOM is critical, not just the volume thereof. I, too, am a BIG advocate of impact/quality over volume/quantity.) But for B2Bs?
| | CK'S B2B BLOG
JUNE 13, 2010 Great B2B Marketing Stats (in a GREAT format!)
As marketers, data, statistics and factoids are our friends. They help to support our arguments, enable us to build our business cases and they shine light on new opportunities and emerging market segments that hold potential for our offerings. And it's even better when a bunch of statistics are aggregated for us in one place! and keeping! our attention.
| || || || |
CK'S B2B BLOG B2B Mobile: 5 Questions Every Marketer Should Be Asking (And Answering)
| SUNDAY, JULY 4, 2010
In the B2C space there's a lot of buzz around mobile marketing, but in the B2B sector it's more likened to a whisper.Yet amid the low level of mobile chatter, B2Bs are missing out on super-sized opportunities for integrating a valuable new brand touch point for their customers and establishing a dynamic new communications channel with professional audiences. Mobile is changing how (and where) business professionals communicate with one another and how (and why) they interact with B2B brands. Forecasts. call for 5.8 desire to stay connected to their peers). MORE >>
CK'S B2B BLOG Yes, B2B Marketers: THIS Is The Year Of Mobile (Yes, Really).
| SATURDAY, APRIL 17, 2010
A running joke among many marketers is “Yes.Really! THIS is the year of mobile.” Because, let’s face it, we’ve been hearing and saying it for many years. In our defense, we’ve genuinely meant it every year that we’ve said it.) I remember way back in 2000 when I was working with a client on a B2B financial-services application that was truly breakthrough. The problem? We couldn’t break through until 3G was a reality, and readily available, as the data that the application provided was just too in-depth and up-to-the-minute. are we there yet. c'mon, how much longer ‘til we get there?” Guide. MORE >>
CK'S B2B BLOG Video Clip: 4 Key Strategies For B2B Social Media ROI
| WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 29, 2010
For B2Bs looking to leverage social media to move the (ROI) needle, it really comes down to 4 key strategies squarely focused upon: #1: Solving Business Problems. 2: Increasing Business Professionals' Knowledge. 3: Lowering Business Professionals' Risk (Especially given that B2B purchases are high-ticket, high-risk items). 4: Growing Business Professionals' Networks. cover these strategies in the below video clip (running at 2 minutes) and I also cover this extensively in the slideshow located here. More B2B social media and mobile media video clips located here. MORE >>
CK'S B2B BLOG Building The B2B Mobile Business Case: 10 Arguments To Turn Mobile Skeptics Into Supporters. (A Slideshow)
| SUNDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2010
Even though half the planet's population already own cell phones and everywhere you turn there's buzz about mobile, it's still a very new set of media. and even newer to the B2B marketing mix. It's not that B2Bs marketers don't want to innovate around this exciting new set of media, it's just that their B2B executives need to better understand why mobile poses a high-opportunity, high-ROI marketing channel for their businesses, and how mobile can make a significant impact with their professional audiences. B2B Mobile Marketing: Building The B2B Mobile Business Case. MORE >>
CK'S B2B BLOG B2Bs, The Purchasing Patterns of Your Buyers Are Dramatically Changing. Unless You No Longer Want Their Money, This Means That YOU Must Change, Too.
| THURSDAY, MARCH 18, 2010
Long-time readers and colleagues well understand that when data is published which vindicates what I've long been saying, blogging, writing, WOMming, tweeting, nudging and all-out urging of B2B marketers. tend to get a little bold in my advice. Let's call it 'tough love' Because I love B2Bs, and I've no hesitation in getting tough about the changes needed from them to better serve their business audiences, and their bottom lines. After all, rallying our businesses to change is a big part of a marketer's job , one might say our reason for being. Why so delighted am I? MORE >>
- Teaching and Speaking At Rutgers University CK'S B2B BLOG | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2010
- Audio Slideshow: Mobile's "New Normal" & The New Set Of Marketing Imperatives For B2Bs (Narrated Presentation) CK'S B2B BLOG | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 2010
- Get BIG-Time Smart & Save Money Big Time: 17 Great Online Courses At $200 Savings! CK'S B2B BLOG | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2010
- B2B Mobile: 5 Questions Every Marketer Should Be Asking (And Answering) CK'S B2B BLOG | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2010
- B2B Mobile Marketing: Why Mobile For B2Bs? (A Slideshow) CK'S B2B BLOG | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2010
- 2010: The Year Of (Magical) Mobile Madness CK'S B2B BLOG | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2010
- Video Clip: Leveraging Existing Content Through Mobile CK'S B2B BLOG | MONDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2010
- Social Media and Mobile Marketing: Gaining A Career Competitive Advantage (Rutgers University Keynote) CK'S B2B BLOG | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2010
- Come Join Us At "FutureM" In Boston: Fresh Ideas, Free Session & Free Lunch! CK'S B2B BLOG | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2010
- The Mobile Revolution Gets A Makeover. CK'S B2B BLOG | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2011
- Video Clips: "The Way We Live Now" and "Meet The Change Agents" (4-min segments) CK'S B2B BLOG | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2010
- Video Clip: Gaining A Competitive Advantage Through Social Media and Mobile Marketing (4-min. segment) CK'S B2B BLOG | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2010
- B2B Mobile Marketing: 2 Speeches Coming Your Way CK'S B2B BLOG | SATURDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2010
- B2B Mobile Online Seminar: Learn 5 Ways To Integrate Mobile Into The B2B Marketing Mix (And Much More!) CK'S B2B BLOG | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2010
- B2B Social Media: Why Do Business Professionals Use Social Media? (Slideshow) CK'S B2B BLOG | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2010
- Video Q&A: Integrating Mobile Into the B2B Marketing Mix CK'S B2B BLOG | MONDAY, MAY 24, 2010
- B2B Mobile Marketing: Why Mobile For *B2B* Companies? CK'S B2B BLOG | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2010
- Now Contributing To B2B Marketing Online. CK'S B2B BLOG | THURSDAY, MARCH 11, 2010
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.