| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | B2B VOICES
JANUARY 16, 2012 Around the World in Social Media
New research in late 2011 according to Burson-Marsteller shows Asia’s top companies double their social media presence (Slideshare) compared to 2010. A lot has been happening in the world of social media, and I do mean the world. But what abo0ut Sina Weibo ? Orkut ? Renren ? Are these networks a part of your strategy? Do you know who they reach and what they do? Europe. Latin America.
| | B2B VOICES
NOVEMBER 24, 2010 Beyond Social – What’s Next?
Study after study continues to show that companies are integrating social into their communication plans. This year’s study by Chief Marketer found that 64% of 1,300 respondents said they were already integrating social media into marketing campaigns, and 22% who currently are not will be doing so in the next year. And SmartBrief just recently partnered with market research firm Summus and released The State of Social Media for Business. You can access the top line themes of the study here. One key point from the study, 66.5% The result is they are asking, “What can we do using apps?”
| | B2B VOICES
SEPTEMBER 1, 2010 Should Investor Relations Teams Use Twitter?
Finally, congratulations to the team at StockTwits for all their hard work, which paid off by being named by Time magazine as one of the 50 best websites of 2010. Image via CrunchBase. We’ve talked in the past here on B2B Voices about using StockTwits to track and follow what people are saying about your publicly traded clients or company. So this sounds great. Sign onto Twitter/StockTwits and start tweeting, right? Well, like all things in communications, you need to nail your strategy first. This isn’t the place to spam users and and not talk back. Let us know.
| | B2B VOICES
OCTOBER 26, 2010 How Well Do You Know Your Social Network? Probably Poorly
I had a great time at MarketingProf’s Social Tech 2010 conference today, getting a lot out of every session I was in. I have a rather diverse client base, so pretty much name the challenge and I have a client dealing with it. Getting so many different perspectives seriously helped. Tweets of #futureofbirth by marc_smith created in NodeXL. in biophysics from U.C. Berkeley.
| || || || |
B2B VOICES Guest Post: How B2B Companies Can Use Video/Photos in Social Media
| WEDNESDAY, JUNE 9, 2010
By Leyla Arsan , Lotus Marketing Services. As a small business owner who utilizes Social Media for her own marketing efforts, I often think of how I can better assist my B2B clients more effectively manage their social media efforts. I start by clarifying what social media means to me; social media is not just Facebook & Twitter, those are just two components. This particular post will detail a few ways in which B2B marketers can utilize visual imagery and rich media to assist in social media marketing efforts. Flickr. I stumbled upon this inadvertently as I perused my Flickr analytics. MORE >>
B2B VOICES The Next Chapter for Social Finance and Three Things to Consider
| FRIDAY, APRIL 12, 2013
I wrote about why investor relations professionals need to use StockTwits , and Howard Lindzon sums up his approach to what they have done and the SEC’s announcement: “No matter what others call us or think, Stocktwits is a NEWSWIRE. 'Some of the biggest news the past two weeks in social media surrounded the SEC’s announcement and Bloomberg’s news around social media. But what does this mean for communicators? While this is a big win for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, it means we need to be even more engaged as communicators with these platforms. MORE >>
B2B VOICES Are your spokespeople social media trained?
| FRIDAY, AUGUST 13, 2010
As the use of social media by journalists and non-journalists has continued to grow we’ve been making the shift at the exchange to integrate the risks of social media with our spokespeople. Here are the areas that we have now included in all of our spokesperson training: Understand that your interview with a reporter may also end up being referenced in blogs, Twitter or Facebook. Keep in mind that even in “customer only meetings that information could be sent out via Twitter. Adding these new communication risks has been a challenge since not everyone uses these new tools. Allan. MORE >>
B2B VOICES Integrating Social Media With Corporate Website: How Far Can We Take This?
| THURSDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2010
I had a great time at MarketingProfs’ SocialTech 2010
conference earlier this week drilling into B2B social media for high tech companies. was particularly impressed by the big-name brands represented at the event, from Facebook to Cisco, Microsoft to Xerox. For what it’s worth, I did not see a lot of large agencies represented. Jeremiah Owyang of Altimeter Group had the opening keynote. agree. At Weber Shandwick , we sometimes call the website a “home base” property and social media sites “outposts” of the brand. social strategy objective of 2011. Nobody’s really there yet. MORE >>
B2B VOICES Research Firm Updates Business Technology Buyers Report: Social Media On the Rise
| THURSDAY, JUNE 3, 2010
I’m a little slow on the uptake with this one but I wanted to flag Forrester’s report, “ Social Technographics: Business Technology Buyers ,” which came out about a month ago (April 28) and looks at the social media habits of business technology decision-makers. Good quantitative research into B2B social media usage is fairly thin. If you have access to the full report, it’s worth a review. Also a summary from B2B Online here. It shows, not surprisingly, that penetration of social media continues to increase. Obviously, individuals could select more than one category.). Flickr from LawsonComm. MORE >>
- Top B2B Voices Posts of 2010 B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2010
- Be Original B2B VOICES | MONDAY, APRIL 19, 2010
- Content Marketing Proves to be a Large Part of B2B Marketing Programs [MarketingProf Data] B2B VOICES | TUESDAY, JANUARY 17, 2012
- Almost Live from SocialTech 2010 B2B VOICES | MONDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2010
- There’s No Such Thing as B2B Social Media B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, JULY 23, 2010
- Meet Your Future B2B Customers B2B VOICES | MONDAY, MAY 3, 2010
- Socialnomics: The Revolution is Us B2B VOICES | MONDAY, JANUARY 17, 2011
- You’re Not Marketing to a “B”, so How Well Do You Know Your “P”? B2B VOICES | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2010
- Customer References: What’s In It For Them? B2B VOICES | MONDAY, AUGUST 2, 2010
- Book Review: UnMarketing B2B VOICES | MONDAY, DECEMBER 27, 2010
- 5 Ways to Increase Engagement With Your Content [Cross Post] B2B VOICES | THURSDAY, AUGUST 19, 2010
- Show me the CNNMoney! B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 31, 2010
- Channeling Your Inner CIO B2B VOICES | TUESDAY, APRIL 27, 2010
- Looking for the Method Behind Your Competitors’ Madness B2B VOICES | MONDAY, APRIL 5, 2010
- Social Media for Financial Communicators B2B VOICES | TUESDAY, JUNE 22, 2010
- We’re All Publishers Now B2B VOICES | MONDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2010
- Why Digital Media Outreach Shouldn’t Be Ignored B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 28, 2010
- Do You Believe? B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2010
- B2B Tech Opportunity B2B VOICES | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2010
- Measuring Outcomes in B2B Social Media – It’s Time to Start B2B VOICES | SUNDAY, MAY 9, 2010
- Measuring Outcomes in B2B Social Media – Part II: A Model B2B VOICES | MONDAY, MAY 17, 2010
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.