| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY
DECEMBER 15, 2009 10 BtoB Marketers Predictions for 2010
Around this time last year I wrote about some Predictions for 2009 and while I would say 8 out of 10 have already materialized and the other 2 are on their way, it has become clear that this year was the year we past the point of no return on Social Media. Share this on Linkedin. Email this to a friend? Enjoy! Its time next year to embrace it! Mark it down people. Tweet This!
| | MARKETING GENIUS BLOG
APRIL 6, 2010 Social Media, CRM & Marketing Automation
Whether they use more consumer oriented networks like Facebook, or business platforms like LinkedIn, Social Media is a given. Even though CRM has been around for a long time, Social CRM is very new: Greenberg published his definition in July 2009. Slowly but steadily the various vendors are offering social features: Salesforce.com is piloting Chatter , a Facebook-like collaboration tool, and lists several Social Media partners in the AppExchange. Share this on Linkedin. Email this to a friend? But how do you make Social Media work for you? Social CRM.
| | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
JUNE 9, 2009 Marketo Sales Insight Expands Salesforce Access to Marketing Data
Summary: Marketo's new Sales Insight ranks prospects for sales people, based on recent Web and email activities. Marketo today officially launched “Sales Insight”, an application that makes prospect activity history directly available to sales people from within Salesforce.com. Users can drill into the details of each account, including Web activities, emails and score history. a “lead feed” feature that can send “interesting moment” alerts via RSS, SMS, email, iPhone and other mobile devices. an option to send emails and add prospects to Marketo campaigns.
| | LOOPFUSE
JUNE 30, 2010 Why Free? Why Now?
We have also witnessed a dramatic rise in the number of digital touchpoints over the past few years from traditional email marketing and website click tracking, to banner ads, SEO, paid search, online events, communities, and the onslaught of social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc. Report Email Abuse © 2010. Why Free? Why Now? Why Now?
| || || || |
THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER Marketing Automation Catching On Fire
| WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2011
That points to the evolving nature of the market, and the key functions of lead nurturing, scoring, and automated triggers becoming part of email
marketing and other marketing solutions. Marketing Automation Software Guide published a B2B Marketing Automation market map that shows a few other players I ignored for the timeline above, like SAP and Oracle because although they do have marketing automation capabilities it is not their core business (and I don’t agree with tagging Salesforce.com
as a marketing automation solution). What do you think ? Very helpful article. MORE >>
LOOPFUSE How you can make life easier for your sales team « Loopfuse.
| FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2010
Make the information accessible to them the minute they login to their place of record for everything they do – log calls, log emails
, convert leads and forecast their pipeline. At Loopfuse, I funnel my leads directly to the salesperson’s queue based on geography within Salesforce.com.
Until next time… Tags: Salesforce.com
Integration This entry was posted on Friday, September 3rd, 2010 at 7:40 am and is filed under CRM Integration , OneView , Sales , Salesforce.com.
I’m trying to connect with you on LinkedIn
. Report Email
Abuse © 2010. MORE >>
SMASHMOUTH MARKETING Demand Gen's State of The Union Address - If Obama Were a Marketing/Sales Exec
| THURSDAY, JANUARY 28, 2010
They use email
more. Use the numerous online data sources at your disposal (Jigsaw, Netprospex, Google, LinkedIn
, Inbound Lists!). I hear "woe is me" time and time again, but if it's any indicator that things are changing, our business tripled in 2009
. client of mine, very successful selling to software developers at the enterprise level, got a surprise order last year from a device manufacturer and realized its tools were just as applicable to an iPhone software developer and a medical device manufacturer as it was to a Salesforce.com
developer. We do not give up. MORE >>
LOOPFUSE Who is following your digital footprints?
| THURSDAY, JULY 29, 2010
For example, this is what we have just learned from YOUR IP address : Once a marketer is armed with a company name there are dozens of popular tools that can be used to enrich the data associated with that company including Google, Jigsaw, Hoovers, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn
, etc. Email
Interactions Once the prospect is associated with an email
address we send personalized email
campaigns designed specifically for that prospect’s market segment and track every open, click, and forward of that email
message by utilizing a combination of images and hyperlink rewriting. MORE >>
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX Treehouse Interactive Refines Its Features and Targets Larger Firms
| MONDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2010
Its marketing automation system offers the usual range of functions: email
, Web analytics, landing pages, multi-step campaigns, lead scoring, CRM integration, ROI reporting. GoToWebinar When I last wrote about Treehouse, it had just added Salesforce.com
integration. These forms also contain update rules (controlling when data from one system replaces data in the other) and action rules (specifying when to take actions such as sending an email
or updating a list subscription). This might foreshadow attrition problems at other vendors. Here's an update. form integration. MORE >>
- Top 60 B2B Marketing Posts and Hottest Topics November 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2010
- B2B Lead Generation Blog: Closed Loop Feedback: The Missing Lead Generation Huddle B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | FRIDAY, JULY 7, 2006
- B2B Marketing ROI DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | TUESDAY, JUNE 30, 2009
- Funded. LOOPFUSE | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2009
- loopfuse with linkedin Integration LOOPFUSE | THURSDAY, APRIL 16, 2009
- Congratulations to Zimbra LOOPFUSE | FRIDAY, MAY 29, 2009
- What is LoopFuse? « Loopfuse Marketing Automation Blog – The Mouth. LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, AUGUST 17, 2009
- What is loopfuse? LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, AUGUST 17, 2009
- What's in Your Wallet? LOOPFUSE | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2009
- Is Your Social Media Marketing Accountable? LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2009
- B2B Lead Generation Blog: Give Lead Generation Some Respect B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | FRIDAY, MARCH 18, 2005
- B2B Lead Generation Blog: Sales Leads Via RSS via Salesforce.com B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | SUNDAY, MARCH 27, 2005
- B2B Lead Generation Blog: Podcast: How Trigger Events improve Lead Generation B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | SUNDAY, MARCH 27, 2005
- Top 32 B2B Marketing Posts and Hot Topics of Social Media Forecast B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | MONDAY, MAY 3, 2010
- Aprimo Marketing Studio Supports Sophisticated Business Marketers CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | SUNDAY, JANUARY 31, 2010
- Demand Generation Vendors Offer Few Social Media Applications CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | TUESDAY, JUNE 2, 2009
- Sales 2.0 Techniques for the Job Search ACQUIRING MINDS | THURSDAY, APRIL 9, 2009
- Lead Management Features MARKETING GENIUS BLOG | WEDNESDAY, JULY 1, 2009
- Marketo Sales Insights - A 6th-Sense Advantage for Sales Effectiveness MARKETING INTERACTIONS | TUESDAY, JUNE 9, 2009
- Periodic Table of Inside Sales MARKETING INTERACTIONS | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 22, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.