| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE
NOVEMBER 6, 2009 [2009, Eloqua] Social Media Buzz at a Live Event
We just finished up Eloqua Experience 2009, which was a spectacular event all around. Marketers from around the world came to celebrate success, and we filled three days with great discussions, fabulous speakers, and new connections among the best marketers in the world. was asked many times what we did to have that much social media buzz at a live event.
| | ANYTHING GOES MARKETING
SEPTEMBER 13, 2009 [2009, Eloqua] Email Marketing Metrics You Should be Tracking
You may be saying – wait a minute, ski jumping is an Olympic event so what’s the problem? The “problem” is that these athletes are women and the IOC has not sanctioned women’s ski jumping as an official event making it the only Winter Olympics activity that does not allow women to compete in. We’ll come back to this story – let’s focus back on email marketing. Tweet This!
NOVEMBER 28, 2012 | DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING
[2009, Eloqua] Study: B-to-B Marketers Lagging With Social Media
SEPTEMBER 16, 2012 | BLUE FOCUS MARKETING
[2009, Eloqua] 2012 #Nifty50 Top Men in Technology on Twitter
NOVEMBER 16, 2011 | FEARLESS COMPETITOR
[2009, Eloqua] Thought Leadership Interview #8 – Brian Kardon, CMO of Eloqua
SEPTEMBER 7, 2011 | FEARLESS COMPETITOR
[2009, Eloqua] How Do You Do It? – My super secret (shh!) 6 Tips for blogging success
MAY 18, 2011 | FEARLESS COMPETITOR
[2009, Eloqua] Marketing Automation Venture Funding: Profitable or Profligate?
MARCH 10, 2011 | THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER
[2009, Eloqua] How Everybody Wins with HubSpot's Funding « The Effective Marketer
| || || |
| | ANYTHING GOES MARKETING
NOVEMBER 15, 2009 [2009, Eloqua] B2B Marketing Trends From Eloqua Experience 09 Via Twitter
Earlier this month I left my newborn and poor wife at home for an unforgettable week at Eloqua Experience in San Francisco. This sold out event brought together some of smartest marketers from all over the world. While there were a few keynote speakers, the conference focused on having the Eloqua community share their experiences so we could all learn from each other.
| | DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE
MAY 24, 2009 [2009, Eloqua] Digital Body Language: Our B2B Facebook Marketing Strategy
It's a work-hard, play-hard world out there, and there's nothing better to end a day of deep discussions on marketing than sharing a few drinks or going out to grab a bite to eat. suspect we're not the only marketing team who was on one hand intrigued by the reach and the buzz of Facebook, but on the other hand not quite sure what would work from a B2B marketing perspective.
| | DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE
FEBRUARY 4, 2009 [2009, Eloqua] Four Practices to Increase Webinar Effectiveness
Are you using webinars as a lead-generation tactic in your marketing efforts? According to MarketingSherpa , webinars are "one of the top two lead-generation tactics for B-to-B technology marketing". Couple that with the current economic climate and you have a few great reasons to include webinars in your 2009 marketing strategy. Leverage offline channels.
| | ANYTHING GOES MARKETING
AUGUST 3, 2009 [2009, Eloqua] Tips on Using Twitter to Boost Your Marketing Efforts
m always trying to think about how marketers can better leverage the social media technologies that are out there and then share them with you. ve already written a post on tips for using Twitter and email marketing but I wanted to take this to another level. This led me to research the ways that marketers are leveraging Twitter to improve their engagement with their target audiences. Taking Your Marketing to the Next Level With Twitter Link to Your Twitter Testimonials. It also includes links to prominent Eloqua Tweeps that will help build your Twitter brand.
| || || || |
DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2009 [2009, Eloqua] Demandbase: A New Twist In The Lead Management Automation Market
Home Forrester Research « I was recently briefed by | Main | Going Corporate » August 26, 2008 Demandbase: A New Twist In The Lead Management Automation Market [Posted by Laura Ramos ] In a recent survey of over 2100 IT professionals who buy or recommend telecom and networking solutions, we found buyers turn to peers and colleagues first, followed by vendor, industry trade, or professional Web sites, to inform their purchase decisions. B2B marketers looking for ways to turn their Web sites into demand generation tools have some new solutions to consider. I’m sure I forgot a few. MORE >>
SAVVY B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2009 [2009, Eloqua] How to Squeeze the Most Life from Your Content
Nearly half of marketers don't think (or aren't sure) they have enough content to fill their marketing needs. Those are the findings from an Executive Benchmark Survey of B2B marketers conducted by Bulldog Solutions and Frost & Sullivan. As a marketer, you should be concerned if you can relate to those findings. Here is a summary of the highlights that caught my attention: 1) Marketing automation tools helps marketers deliver the right messages at the right time to the right people. generate leads). In addition to repurposing content (i.e., MORE >>
FEARLESS COMPETITOR | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2011 [2009, Eloqua] Thought Leadership Interview #8 – Brian Kardon, CMO of Eloqua
I’m pleased to bring back a series of interviews with thought leaders in B2B Sales and Marketing from earlier this year. We interviewed a great marketing expert, Brian Kardon , Chief Marketing Officer of Eloqua. As a marketing expert, Brian, what are you observing in B2B sales? Better alignment between sales and marketing. As the pressure mounts on the sales team, you might expect more figure pointing in the direction of marketing – “hey, we need more and better leads.” Most of our clients were forecasting like it was still 2009. MORE >>
IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 2, 2011 [2009, Eloqua] The History of #SXSW [Infographic]
It’s with this “bigger pie strategy in mind that Eloqua is sponsoring this year’s SXSW Interactive Conference. But we are doing more than setting up a booth and hoping some marketers drop by for a visit. According to Black, the event went “national almost immediately. 1999 : A major thunderstorm floods Emo’s and forces cancellation of all outdoor events, including a Willie Nelson concert at Stubb’s. 2009 : Future Academy Award Best Picture-winner “The Hurt Locker has its U.S. by Joe Chernov | Tweet this. Bake a bigger pie. premiere. MORE >>
FEARLESS COMPETITOR | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2009 [2009, Eloqua] The 3 ingredients of business success today
Marketing Automation — Good packages out there like Marketo and Eloqua. Content Marketing — Marketing automation starves without great content. Trigger Events — look for InsideView for software and ShiftSelling for ideas. Marketing automation is the tool. And trigger events help your salespeople know when they are ready to buy. Tags: Lead Nurturing lead generation marketing campaigns marketing funnel In this tough marketplace with companies struggling to make their numbers, I will share a big secret. It works. MORE >>
- [2009, Eloqua] 7 Must-Follow Marketing Automation Blogs « Loopfuse Marketing. LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2010
- [2009, Eloqua] Marketing Automation Trends for 2010 LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, JANUARY 12, 2010
- [2009, Eloqua] Is Foursquare Relevant for B2B Marketers? DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE | THURSDAY, MARCH 25, 2010
- [2009, Eloqua] Marketing Automation Catching On Fire THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2011
- [2009, Eloqua] The Danger of Email Marketing Benchmarks « The Effective Marketer THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2010
- [2009, Eloqua] Marketing Automation Venture Funding: Profitable or Profligate? FEARLESS COMPETITOR | WEDNESDAY, MAY 18, 2011
- [2009, Eloqua] Email Design Review Gallery « The Effective Marketer THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER | TUESDAY, MARCH 9, 2010
- [2009, Eloqua] 2012 #Nifty50 Top Men in Technology on Twitter BLUE FOCUS MARKETING | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2012
- [2009, Eloqua] Top 56 B2B Marketing Posts October 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2010
- [2009, Eloqua] How Everybody Wins with HubSpot's Funding « The Effective Marketer THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER | THURSDAY, MARCH 10, 2011
- [2009, Eloqua] How Do You Do It? – My super secret (shh!) 6 Tips for blogging success FEARLESS COMPETITOR | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2011
- [2009, Eloqua] B2B Lead Generation Blog: On B2B Demand Generation tools and Lead Generation Dashboards B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 18, 2007
- [2009, Eloqua] Study: B-to-B Marketers Lagging With Social Media DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2012
- [2009, Eloqua] B2B Social Media Strategy: 5 Steps to Gaining Executive Buy-in. B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, JUNE 10, 2010
- [2009, Eloqua] Search Engine Marketing and B2B – #B2BChat B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 19, 2010
- [2009, Eloqua] Give Old Spice (and P&G) The Credit It Deserves | B2Bbloggers.com. B2BBLOGGERS | FRIDAY, JULY 23, 2010
- [2009, Eloqua] B2B Marketing Mix: Will Online, Social Tactics Lead? DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2010
- [2009, Eloqua] Oracle acquires a million lines of code LOOPFUSE | WEDNESDAY, MAY 26, 2010
- [2009, Eloqua] B2B Lead Generation Blog: Webcast: 8 Critical Success Factors for B2B Lead Generation B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 8, 2006
- [2009, Eloqua] Content Design for Nurturing Insights - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 20, 2008
- [2009, Eloqua] Thought Leadership Interview #8 – Brian Kardon, CMO of Eloqua FEARLESS COMPETITOR | MONDAY, MAY 17, 2010
- [2009, Eloqua] Top 32 B2B Marketing Posts and Hot Topics of Social Media Forecast B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | MONDAY, MAY 3, 2010
- [2009, Eloqua] Aprimo Marketing Studio Supports Sophisticated Business Marketers CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | SUNDAY, JANUARY 31, 2010
- [2009, Eloqua] 5 Big Trends In Marketing Automation 2010: #1 Inbound Marketing MARKETING GENIUS BLOG | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2009
- [2009, Eloqua] Turn around a struggling business FEARLESS COMPETITOR | FRIDAY, JANUARY 2, 2009
- [2009, Eloqua] Pedowitz Group's Sweet Suite Builds the Missing Link between Social Media and Marketing Automation CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | SUNDAY, AUGUST 23, 2009
- [2009, Eloqua] Demand Generation Usability Scores - Part 3 CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 4, 2009
- [2009, Eloqua] Demand Generation Usability Scores - Part 4 CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | THURSDAY, MARCH 5, 2009
- [2009, Eloqua] Demand Generation Implementation -- Take My Survey, Please! CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | TUESDAY, APRIL 21, 2009
- [2009, Eloqua] Demand Generation Implementation Survey - Background Results CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | TUESDAY, APRIL 28, 2009
- [2009, Eloqua] New White Paper and Eloqua Prospect Profiler CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | WEDNESDAY, MAY 27, 2009
- [2009, Eloqua] Numeric Scoring: The Key To Lead Management Success DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2009
- [2009, Eloqua] How to Create a Social Media Marketing Strategy WEBMARKETCENTRAL | TUESDAY, MARCH 24, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.