| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | MARKETING INTERACTIONS
OCTOBER 28, 2009 [2009, Differences] What Nuances Differentiate Your Company?
Because, unless you do this, you sound like every other vendor selling the same product or solution that you sell. They want to know why the value you provide is different—and better—than what anyone else they may consider will provide. B2B marketers are so used to talking about their products that they forget about what makes them unique to specific markets. You've got to get your marketing content refined down to nuances to attract prospects who will become buyers. Seriously. Think about it. Do you want to do battle based on feeds and speeds? So what is it? Right now.
| | DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE
JULY 28, 2009 [2009, Differences] Marketing Automation - What does it mean?
Whether it is through vendor websites, analyst websites, social media, or peer reviews, buyers can acquire the information that they need in order to move towards a purchase decision. However this transition in our buyers has meant that we as marketing organizations need to work with our buyers differently than we did previously. Let's look at why. What Can’t be Automated?
JANUARY 2, 2013 | WEBBIQUITY
[2009, Differences] 102 Compelling Social Media and Online Marketing Stats and Facts for 2012 (and 2013)
SEPTEMBER 16, 2012 | BLUE FOCUS MARKETING
[2009, Differences] 2012 #Nifty50 Top Men in Technology on Twitter
OCTOBER 10, 2011 | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
[2009, Differences] Beanstalk Data Adds Service to the Marketing Automation Recipe
JUNE 21, 2011 | ONPATH
[2009, Differences] HubSpot Making a Splash in Marketing Automation with Performable Acquisition?
OCTOBER 13, 2010 | THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER
[2009, Differences] Flip the Funnel Book Review « The Effective Marketer
SEPTEMBER 29, 2010 | THE ROI GUY
[2009, Differences] Tech Media Publishers looking more Like Interactive Marketing Firms Every Day
| || || |
| | SAVVY B2B MARKETING
SEPTEMBER 16, 2009 [2009, Differences] How to Make Your B2B Website More Buyer-Centric
Acknowledge that readers need different levels of information This week I was looking at the resources page for a technology company, and they did something very simple that I thought was very effective. just starting to look or evaluating vendors) Role/position in company (e.g. Recently, I've been spending a lot of time evaluating and writing web copy for clients. tell them!
| | CONNECT THE DOCS
AUGUST 27, 2010 [2009, Differences] How should B2B content differ for Business and Technical Decision Maker?
We asked B2B Marketing Experts the following question - "How should content that is addressed to a Technical Decision Maker be different from content that is addressed to a Business Decision Maker? What determines the differences is the problem the content is addressing and the perspective of the person concerned with solving it. B2B Lead Generation Benchmark Study 2009.
| | CONNECT THE DOCS
NOVEMBER 19, 2009 [2009, Differences] ClickInsights: How to make marketing messages memorable?
B2B Lead Generation Benchmark Study 2009. Her clients who are technology vendors and venture firms leverage her strategic marketing and go-to-market expertise. She identifies and transforms differentiation - customers crown jewels - into compelling, customer-centric value that sells. B2B Lead Generation Benchmark Study 2009. Think quickly. Blogs. via Beth Harte). Books.
| | CONNECT THE DOCS
SEPTEMBER 17, 2009 [2009, Differences] ClickInsights: How B2B marketers should forge customer relationships by providing compelling content?
B2B Lead Generation Benchmark Study 2009. And remember that each stakeholder is affected in a different way by the overflows of the project. Her clients who are technology vendors and venture firms leverage her strategic marketing and go-to-market expertise. What John believes about the state of a market or technology may be different than what his associate Kevin believes.
| || || || |
CHRIS KOCH | FRIDAY, JULY 24, 2009 [2009, Differences] We need an app for that
He differentiates between a marketing funnel and a sales funnel because so many leads are lost in the handover between marketing and sales—94%, according to this report. Steve Woods of marketing automation vendor Eloqua has an excellent list of questions to ask about lead scoring here, but I wonder if they rely too much on making people fill out forms. Once again, however, we have a cultural issue: Sales and marketing people are just different. We know from our research that we in marketing don’t do much with analytics—i.e., But we need to start doing that. Lead scoring. MORE >>
SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 22, 2009 [2009, Differences] B2B Lead Generation by Phone: An Interview with Michael Brown
“Telemarketers are entirely different people from those you really need in business-to-business marketing. Doing so differentiates your communication favorably from that of telemarketers and your competitors and allows you to “make the case for the prospect to take the next forward step in the consideration process. There is a HUGE difference. This is one of a series of occasional interviews with top practitioners on topics of interest to business-to-business lead generation, marketing and new business development professionals. My guest today is Michael A. MORE >>
CONFLUENT FORMS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 27, 2009 [2009, Differences] 5 quick tips to writing better proposals (RFP responses)
Faced with the situation of having to read 300+ pages of different vendors' proposals many people read the first page and then start skimming, and if they're not skimming, their minds are probably going numb. Again, faced with 300+ pages of vendor proposals, you are actually punishing the reader by making them read more than they need to. Too often companies fall back on pricing as the greatest differentiators between them and their competition. Get back to your elevator pitch, your 30-second explanation of what makes you new/different/unique/perfect-for-the-job. MORE >>
JUNTA 42 | MONDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2009 [2009, Differences] 100 Social Media & Content Marketing Predictions for 2010
2009 was about learning social media. Looking back at the 2009 predictions published in this space last year, I think we have a long way to go. First, let me differentiate between B2B brand marketers and consumer brand marketers - these are very different worlds with very different customers and stakeholders. Also, we need to differentiate between agency side and corporate side. " Todd Smart Smart marketers will continue to differentiate themselves and their brands through increased credibility. Much the same way as in 2009. machines. MORE >>
SAVVY B2B MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 12, 2009 [2009, Differences] Are You Reaching the Right CIO?
Here's a summary of the three archetypes featured in CIO Magazine's State of the CIO 2009 report: Function Head : These CIOs are primarily focused on activities that face the IT organization and are intended to achieve IT operational excellence. That means understanding not just the top 10 IT drivers for 2009 as predicted by Gartner or Forrester. It means understanding different CIO roles, skills, aspirations, and business contexts." You can glean additional insights from the demographics that CIO Magazine shared about the 500 CIOs it surveyed for the 2009 report. MORE >>
- [2009, Differences] Are You Reaching the Right CIO? SAVVY B2B MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 12, 2009
- [2009, Differences] The lamest excuses to avoid social media marketing GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2009
- [2009, Differences] Seven Requirements for any Social Media Initiative (or Seven. E-STORM | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2009
- [2009, Differences] Beanstalk Data Adds Service to the Marketing Automation Recipe CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | MONDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2011
- [2009, Differences] 102 Compelling Social Media and Online Marketing Stats and Facts for 2012 (and 2013) WEBBIQUITY | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 2, 2013
- [2009, Differences] HubSpot Making a Splash in Marketing Automation with Performable Acquisition? ONPATH | TUESDAY, JUNE 21, 2011
- [2009, Differences] Flip the Funnel Book Review « The Effective Marketer THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2010
- [2009, Differences] 2012 #Nifty50 Top Men in Technology on Twitter BLUE FOCUS MARKETING | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2012
- [2009, Differences] B2B Lead Management Market Heats Up DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2009
- [2009, Differences] Defy Gravity: Propel Your Business to High-Velocity Growth CONNECT THE DOCS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2010
- [2009, Differences] Tech Media Publishers looking more Like Interactive Marketing. TOM PISELLO | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2010
- [2009, Differences] Marketing Automation: Like Bringing a Gun to a Knife Fight WEBBIQUITY | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2010
- [2009, Differences] Often maligned, RFPs are a valuable tool and opportunity CONFLUENT FORMS | FRIDAY, JULY 10, 2009
- [2009, Differences] Tech Media Publishers looking more Like Interactive Marketing Firms Every Day THE ROI GUY | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2010
- [2009, Differences] Tom Pisello: The ROI Guy: The IT Hierarchy of Needs: Categorizing. THE ROI GUY | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2005
- [2009, Differences] Tom Pisello: The ROI Guy: Microsoft Virtualization with Hyper-V. THE ROI GUY | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2009
- [2009, Differences] Microsoft Virtualization with Hyper-V - better value? TOM PISELLO | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2009
- [2009, Differences] Tech Target Online ROI Summit - Part II - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2007
- [2009, Differences] Microsites for Responsive Marketing - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 19, 2007
- [2009, Differences] Marketing Automation System Trends: What We Found in the Raab Guide CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | TUESDAY, JANUARY 5, 2010
- [2009, Differences] We need an app for that CHRIS KOCH | FRIDAY, JULY 24, 2009
- [2009, Differences] ClickInsights: How can B2B marketers use content effectively for demand generation? CONNECT THE DOCS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 27, 2009
- [2009, Differences] Marketing Automation: Bringing a Gun to a Knife Fight WEBMARKETCENTRAL | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2009
- [2009, Differences] How to Compare Demand Generation Vendors: Choosing Summary Measures CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2009
- [2009, Differences] Is Sales Connecting the Dots with Buyers? MARKETING INTERACTIONS | THURSDAY, JULY 23, 2009
- [2009, Differences] What is Your Unique Buying Proposition? CONTENT MARKETING TODAY | FRIDAY, JUNE 19, 2009
- [2009, Differences] Define Your Target Market MARKETING INTERACTIONS | MONDAY, MARCH 23, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.